上一年的圣诞节你是怎样过得(圣诞节英语作文带翻译)

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
关于圣诞节的英语作文100字(带翻译)
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  圣诞节了,首先祝福大家圣诞节快乐!那么圣诞节这天法华寺呢个什么你开心和感兴趣的事儿呢?小编整理了关于圣诞节的英语作文100字,以供各位同学参考哦,关于圣诞节的英语作文100字还带翻译哦,我们一起来分享吧!
  Chritmas is the day that Jesus Christ was born. People in the world
celebrate and worship this day in his honor. The santa claus will come out and
send presents for children. Christmas cards and decorated trees are all over the
place. The carolling of Christmas songs echo through the air.
  I am not a Chirstian, but I also enjoy the atmosphere of Chrismas. I wish
everybody have a merry Chirismas.
  圣诞节这一天,是耶稣基督诞生的日子。在他的荣耀下,世界各地的人们庆祝并敬仰这一天。圣塔克劳斯来为孩子们发礼物。到处都是圣诞卡和装饰过的树。圣诞颂歌回响在空气中。
  我不是一个基督教徒,但是我也喜欢圣诞节的气氛。我祝每个人有一个美好得圣诞节。
  关于圣诞节的英语作文100字,我们一起来分享和参考吧,希望对于同学们的英语写作有所帮助,赶紧来学习吧,祝大家圣诞节快乐!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
关于介绍圣诞节的初中英语作文
  小编导语:关于介绍圣诞节的初中英语作文是小编为你准备的关于介绍圣诞节的初中英语作文。美妙的圣诞节里你也写一篇有关圣诞节的英语作文吧!以下就是关于介绍圣诞节的初中英语作文,供你学习参考。  The name Christmas is short for “Christ’s Mass,&  A Mass is a kind of church service.  Christmas is a religious festival.  It is the day we celebrate as the birthday of Jesus.  There are special Christmas services in Christian churches all over the world.  But many of the festivities of Christmas do not have anything to do with religion.  Exchanging gifts and sending Christmas cards are modern ways of making the Christmas season merry.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号谁帮我写一篇关于圣诞节的英语作文啊?写你如何过的圣诞节,在圣诞期间你做了什么,要80以上个词._百度作业帮
谁帮我写一篇关于圣诞节的英语作文啊?写你如何过的圣诞节,在圣诞期间你做了什么,要80以上个词.
谁帮我写一篇关于圣诞节的英语作文啊?写你如何过的圣诞节,在圣诞期间你做了什么,要80以上个词.
大庄家0lv3
Christmas Day
Christmas Day falls on the twenty-fifth of December. It is a very happy day for many boys and girls . Before the term ends in some schools , the children act a nativity① or “birth” play, showing how Jesus② was born in a stable③.
On the twenty-fourth of December, all children are very excited. Usually they are sent to bed early so that their parents can get the presents ready. The younger children think that Father Christmas will come down the chimney or fireplace , so they hang up a sock for him to put presents in. The greedy ones even hang up a pillow-case④ or a sack⑤ to try to get more presents. Later that night, Father or Mother will put presents in the sock, and leave others at the side of the bed.
On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on the light at two o'clock, and most of them are awake by six o'clock although it is not light in England for another hour or two at this time of the year.Children look for their presents , and the young ones play while the dinner is prepared. At about one o'clock in the afternoon, the Christmas dinner is brought in . The turkey or chicken is quickly eaten . Children search in their Christmas pudding for new coins which are hidden in it . The rest of the day is full of games and eating until the happiest of all Christmas hollidays comes to an end.
翻译圣诞节 圣诞节落在20年12月的五分之一.这是许多男孩和女孩很高兴的一天.前一词在一些学校结束后,孩子的行为一降生①或“诞生”作用,展示了如何在耶稣②③出生的稳定. 在20年12月的第四,所有儿童都非常兴奋.通常它们被发送到早点上床睡觉,让他们的父母可以得到礼物准备好.年轻的孩子认为圣诞老人会从烟囱下来或壁炉,所以他们挂断了他的袜子把英寸的贪婪的礼物,甚至挂起了一个枕头情况④⑤或一袋,试图获得更多的礼物. 那天晚上,父亲或母亲放在袜子礼物,留在床的另一边. 在圣诞节的早晨,孩子们很早就起床.有些人甚至把灯打开两个点,其中大部分是六点钟醒来,但它不是在英国轻一小时或两本year.Children时间看看他们的礼物,而年轻的玩游戏而准备的晚宴.下午约1点钟,下午, 在圣诞晚餐带来英寸火鸡或鸡迅速吃掉.儿童在他们的圣诞搜索为以它隐藏的新硬币布丁.在当天的其余部分充满了游戏,直到所有最快乐的圣诞节hollidays吃即将结束.
扫描下载二维码怎么做关于对中国人过情人节,圣诞节,愚人节等洋节日 的看法 英语作文120至150词
以下要点要包括:支持者认为1.显得很时尚,可以学习外国文化,借此扩大交际圈反对者认为2.显得愚蠢,是一种文化入侵,会淡化对传统节日的感情3,。谈谈你的看法帮帮忙。。。。谢~额额额额额···是英语作文 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
怎么做关于对中国人过情人节,圣诞节,愚人节等洋节日 的看法 英语作文120至150词
以下要点要包括:支持者认为1.显得很时尚,可以学习外国文化,借此扩大交际圈反对者认为2.显得愚蠢,是一种文化入侵,会淡化对传统节日的感情3,。谈谈你的看法帮帮忙。。。。谢~额额额额额···是英语作文
关于对中国人过情人节,圣诞节,愚人节等洋节日 的看法 英语作文120至150词
以下要点要包括:支持者认为1.显得很时尚,可以学习外国文化,借此扩大交际圈反对者认为2.显得愚蠢,是一种文化入侵,会淡化对传统节日的感情3,。谈谈你的看法帮帮忙。。。。谢~额额额额额···是英语作文
提问者:aaa
追问:要用到Every coin has asides
补充:请参考例文,
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
英语作文讲求三段式。对于这种论述性文章,通常可以这样写:
第一段描述社会现象,即现在有很多中国人在过西方的节日,如情人节,圣诞节和愚人节等。而这种现象在人们中引起了讨论
第二段就可以按照要点进行翻译:一方面…… 另一方面……
第三段就是谈自己的看法,in my opinion,…… 通常自己的看法并没有对错之分,只要语句通顺、意思合理即可,但本题要求用Every coin has two sides的用法,那就表示你需要辩证地看待这个问题,表明这种现象有利有弊。
回答者:teacher103
There is a discussion about more and more people have fancy for celebrating Western Festivals.There are two opinions about it.
Some people are for it. They think celebrate western festivals is a good way to know about western festivals culture.Above all,we can know the world and approached the world,and even share happiness with our friends.
However,others are against it.They think forget and ignore the traditional culture is sad.Besides,don't understand the western festivals religious and culture background so that spend money and time blindly is stupid.
In my opinion,I agree celebrate
western festivals.It‘s realy improve friendship between Chinese and foreigner.Isn't it?
回答者:teacher084
It is historic and meaningful that our country has taken some of our traditional festivals, such as Mid-autumn Festival and Dragon Boating Festival, as the legal holidays and has removed the golden week May Day.
On the one hand, our traditional festivals should be concentrated and paid more attention to since every Chinese should remember and develop our cultures that have helped us stand strongly and proudly before the world. On the other hand, global environment is becoming worse and worse owing to human beings' destroying it. During May Day, there are too many people crowded at the same time, ruining the natural sights and the historical remains.Therefore, the new policy can help protect the environment.
All in all, I strongly support the new policy so that we all will be able to do our efforts to protect the environment and we all will be able to have a nice and fresh life.
回答者:teacher084
英语作文:到底该不该过洋节
每个国家都有自己的传统节日,每个节日都渗透了一个国家的文化和民族风情.近几年,越来越多的中国人 ,尤其是年轻人,开始热中洋节,请你围绕到底该不该过洋节这一话题,展开思路,谈谈你的感想
REMEMBER OURS ,LEARN FROM OTHERS'
As time goes by ,western festivals are populare with Chinese people,especiallythe young .
On one hand , we can know more about countries' cultures and lean much konwledg throung western festivals ,sometimes people have toomuch hard work to do , Western festivals provide more chance for them to get together and relax temeselves.
On the other hand ,we don't want to lose our Chinese traditional festivals , It is very important for us understand the meaning and the importance of each traditional festival,,The traditional festivals are the rod of us.
回答者:teacher084您当前所在位置:
怎么过圣诞节英语作文: 国外难忘的圣诞节
圣诞节是一个宗教节,用来庆祝耶稣的诞辰,因而又名耶诞节。精品小编为大家整理了怎么过圣诞节英语作文: 国外难忘的圣诞节,希望大家度过一个愉快的圣诞节。
Christmas is the most important festival in the western world. It falls on December 25th. When my mother and I stayed in America, we were invited by one of my mother's friends to have Christmas with an American family. We bought some presents for our American friends on our way to their house.
They had prepared different kinds of gifts for their family and guests when we got to their house, such as Christmas candles, cakes, cards, little toys, biscuits and so on. A Christmas tree was placed in the comer of the brilliant hall. How beautiful it was! We were impressed by these. We had a big meal. After dinner, they told us some interesting stories about Christmas. We learned that Christmas had something to do with God. We went to bed at midnight. Though we knew the Santa Claus was not true, we were still waiting for the Santa Claus with white beard to bring us presents.And we received many beautiful presents the next morning.
This Christmas was really unforgettable. Not only did I have a good time, but also I knew something about foreign culture.
12月25日的圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。我和妈妈在美国的时候,曾应妈妈的一位朋友邀请,去一个美国家庭过圣诞节。在去他家的途中,我们为美国朋友买了一些礼物。
我们到时,他们已为家人及客人们准备了各种各样的礼物,有圣诞蜡烛、蛋糕、卡片、小玩具和饼干等。圣诞树放在灯火通明的客厅的一角,实在是太荚了。这一切给我们留下了深刻的印象。我们吃了一顿大餐。饭后,他们给我们讲了一些圣诞节的故事,我们知道了圣诞节与上帝有关。我们午夜时分才上床睡觉。尽管我们知道圣诞老人不是真的,但还是等待着白胡子的圣诞老人为我们送来礼物。第二天早晨我们收到了许多漂亮的礼物。
这个圣诞节实在太令人难以忘怀了。我不仅过得很愉快,还了解了外国文化。
怎么过圣诞节英语作文: 国外难忘的圣诞节就到这里结束了,同学们一定要认真阅读,希望能有所启发,对大家的学习和生活有所帮助。
小编推荐:
圣诞节来了,一起狂欢吧!

我要回帖

更多关于 圣诞节英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐