like doing sth造句like

用like to do怎么造句,要造三个_百度作业帮
用like to do怎么造句,要造三个
用like to do怎么造句,要造三个
like to do 喜欢做某事(特指某一次)例句:She likes to do it her own way.她喜欢按自己的方式做事.Tom likes to read storybooks.汤姆喜欢读故事书.He likes to talk about them.他喜欢讲述过去的事情.I like to practice Yoga outdoors.我喜欢在户外练习瑜伽.
I like to go shoppingWe like to go swimmingHe likes to watch TV
1.I like to do sports.我喜欢做运动。2.What do you like to do besides play balls? 除了玩球外,你还喜欢做什么?3.It tells people about what I like to do. 它可以告诉别人关于我喜欢做什么。请用句型I like music that......造句,例如I like music that I can dance to, 请用句型I like music that....
请用句型I like music that......造句,例如I like music that I can dance to
putao-6 请用句型I like music that......造句,例如I like music that I can dance to
I like music that fit my emotion really.
I like music that it is my father's favoriteis like造句_百度作业帮
is like造句
is like造句
like一般是作为动词,喜欢,来讲的但是也可以作为介词,像.比如说,He is like his father,likes reading.他像他的父亲一样喜欢阅读.
不知道是什么水平的造句呢,这个行不行: He is like a child.(他像一个孩子。)
She。is Iike。a。teacher.她像一位老师
what is your father like?你爸爸长什么样(是个什么样的人)
apple.他的脸(红得)像个苹果。Are
book?你喜欢这本书吗?谁可以用I like造句?不少于10句话!我急用,我给多点分!_百度作业帮
谁可以用I like造句?不少于10句话!我急用,我给多点分!
谁可以用I like造句?不少于10句话!我急用,我给多点分!
i am a good children in teacher and parents' eyes.i like study.For example,i like reading book.i like thinking about many questions about study.i like my teacher because he alaays help me.i also like my parents.Besides study ,i like sport. i like playing basketball the best bacause it is good for my body.in the spare time,i like drawing.well,i also like eating delicious food.All in all,i like my life.
Hllo! I am XXX.I am XXXXXXXX
pictures ,so i like drawing pictures 。I like my taacher ,because his cleass are so much fun。I like my sister ,because
beautiful。I ...
I like后面可以是任何名词或者是动名词一、作及物动词,意为“喜欢”,后接名词或代词,表示对某一事物的兴趣或爱好.例:i like you. 我喜欢你.二.作介词,意为“像”、“和……一样”。例 you look like your mother.你长得像你妈妈.三.常与would,should连用,表示“想要、愿意、希望”,语气较为客气委婉。例如: Would you li...

我要回帖

更多关于 like to do sth造句 的文章

随机推荐