size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
edith'ssister'shouseisworthsixtythousanddollars。
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!Sister Edith Bogue | LinkedIn
Sister Edith Bogue所在地区Duluth, Minnesota所属行业宗教机构277 位联系人立即加入领英,查看Sister Edith的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Sister EdithSister Edith发布概述I entered St. Scholastica Monastery in 1999 to begin the Benedictine life of work and prayer, and now serve as Vocation and Oblate Director, inviting others to take up this way of life. I give retreats and presentations that apply monastic wisdom to the realities of life in the 21st century, and serve on the Council of our monastery and the Federation of St. Benedict.I taught sociology and statistics full-time at the College of St. Scholastica until I was asked to take up the role of Vocation Director in August 2015. I am still creating online master courses and participating in the College in a variety of ways. I have the privilege of serving on the Board of the Duluth Public Library. I am an avid reader, occasional knitter, sometime photographer, eager traveler, lover of folk and classical music, and possessed of (or by) a wide-ranging curiosity.工作经历St. Scholastica MonasteryIn August 2015, I assumed the role of Vocation Director for our monastery, having been the Oblate Director since 2011. I provide information to public about the Benedictine monastic way of life through print and digital media and
I assist women as they discern whether they are called to follow this way of life. Our oblate program invites lay people, both men and women, to use the Benedictine Rule as a guide in their daily lives. As Director, I design a program of talks and discussions and a retreat each year, and provide information and guidance to lay people considering this path. I'm passionate about Benedictine life in the 21st century, and am blessed to be able to share it with others.Not teaching in . I have taught a variety of sociology and statistics courses for undergraduates, assisted with Campus Ministry, served on Catholic Vision and Inclusivity Team, and used social science methods to illuminated issues of monastic futures. Duluth Public LibraryMember of Advisory Board participating in policy and program consultation and library advocacy. Board President Participate in site visits and reviews of colleges and universities for the Higher Learning Commission, the regional accrediting body for a 19-state region.Campus-wide SPSS consultant as well as positions in Department of Sociology, School of Nursing, School of Social Work, Residential College, and ICPSR.美国 大芝加哥地区Assessment, consultation, counseling and advocacy for patients receiving treatment for cancer and their families.Midwest Women's Center美国 大芝加哥地区Participate in design and implementation of programs to support women entering non-traditional
evaluate the success of the programs.教育背景M.A., Ph.D., Sociology and Social Work社团活动: Center for Research on Learning & Teaching, St. Mary Student ParishA.M., Social Service Administration / Social Work社团活动: Calvert House, English Country DancersB.A., Social WelfareB.A., History技能专长其他 20 个收起资格认证Social Media Magisterium证书编号: Seminary Department证书编号: Seminary Department证书编号: Seminary Department证书编号: 8N8WUQ4B6L证书编号: RM6HSALTZWTC查看Sister Edith的完整资料并...浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Sister Edith位于中国的领英会员:

我要回帖

更多关于 sister s new husband 的文章

随机推荐