cage mailbird中文文意思是什么

相关词典网站:当前位置: &
bird中文是什么意思
音标:[ bə:d ]&&发音:&&名词复数: birds&&&
中文翻译BIRD =International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (联合国)国际复兴开发银行。n.1.鸟,禽。2.猎鸟〔供猎食的鸟,英国特指鹧鸪〕。3.〔俚语〕少女,姑娘;人,家伙,东西;〔讽刺语〕非凡人物。4.〔口语〕飞机;〔美口〕火箭,导弹。5.羽毛球。6.〔the bird〕 (蔑视、起哄时的)嘘嘘声;解雇。7.〔美俚〕(代表军队的)鹰徽。8.〔俚语〕服徒刑,刑期。短语和例子The early bird gets [catches] the worm. 捷足先得,先下手为强。 Each bird loves to hear himself sing. 鸟都爱听自己唱,人都以为自己棒。 It's an ill bird that fouls its own nest. 弄脏自己窝巢的不是好鸟〔家丑不可外扬〕。 a game bird 供猎食的鸟,猎鸟。 a queer bird 怪人,奇人。 a gay bird 爽快的人。 a bonny bird 俏姑娘。 an early bird 早起者;早来的人。 an old bird 老练的人,城府很深的人;老混蛋。 my bird 可爱的孩子。 The bird is [has] flown. 对手[要捕捉的人,囚徒]逃走了。 A little bird told me. 有人告诉我了。 a bird in [the] hand [bush] 现实[不现实]的利益,已经[尚未]到手的东西,有[无]把握的事情(A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 双鸟在林不如一鸟在手,现得为上)。 a bird of one's own brain 自己本身的想头。 a little bird 〔口语〕私下有人 (A little bird told me that .... 听说…)。 Arabian bird = of wonder 凤凰;长生鸟;唯一无二之物,稀世之珍。 bird in one's bosom 良心;内心。 bird of ill omen 凶鸟〔乌鸦、猫头鹰等〕;报凶讯的人。 bird of Jove 鹰;鹫。 bird of Juno 孔雀。 bird of paradise 极乐鸟,凤鸟。 bird of passage 渡鸟,候鸟;漂泊不定的人。 bird of peace 鸽。 bird of prey 猛禽(鹫、鹰、枭等)。 birds of a feather 同类的人;一丘之貉(Birds of a feather flock together. 物以类聚)。 eat like a bird 吃得很少。 for the birds 〔常作述语〕毫无意义;荒唐可笑(Their opinions on art are for the birds. 他们对艺术的看法简直荒唐可笑)。 get a big bird get the bird 〔俚语〕 1. 被嘘嘘地奚落,被喝倒彩。 2. 被解雇。 give (sb.) the bird 〔俚语〕 1. 用嘘嘘声奚落;嘘,赶,撵。 2. 解雇。 hear a bird sing 私下听人说,得密报,密闻。 kill two birds with one stone 一举两得,一石两鸟,一箭双雕。 like a bird 毫无困难;毫不犹豫 (sing like a bird 唱得好。 work like a bird 干得麻俐)。 the birds and the bees (可对儿童解说的)有关两性关系的基本常识。 the secular bird 不死鸟,凤凰。vi.1.捕鸟,打鸟。2.在野外观察识别野鸟。短语和例子-dom 〔美俚〕美女世界。,-er n.1.捕鸟的人。2.玩鸟的人。3.野鸟研究家。n.伯德〔姓氏〕。&&&&一只鸟&&&&伯德群岛&&&&重射&&&&囚鸟&&&&t33型教练机&&&&t33型教练机; 名车鬼影&&&&喝倒采的嘘声一般与&&&&天上飞&&&&鸟笼&&&&自动启动双鼓白水回收机&&&&游禽&&&&鸟儿呼唤&&&&未到手的东西&&&&到手之物; 稳操胜券的事; 现实的; 现实可得的东西; 已到手的东西&&&&正在孵卵的鸟&&&&孔雀&&&&猫头鹰&&&&极乐鸟, 风鸟&&&&候鸟&&&&猛禽&&&&小鸟球啊&&&&凤凰&&&&鸟类禁猎区&&&&津巴布韦鸟&&&&伯德航空公司&&&&比尔恰
例句与用法She was more mournful than our birds here .她比这里的鸟还伤心难过。A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。A bird chirped nearby somewhere .一只小鸟在附近什么地方吱吱地叫着。There they were, all the birds in the world .普天之下的飞禽都来了。Old birds are not to be caught with chaff .有经验的人不易受骗上当。You can think of the innumerable birds .你可以想象那些数不清的鸟。The birds perched upon the television aerial .那些鸟栖在电视天线上。Standley's a wise and salty old bird .斯坦德莱是个英明干练的老家伙。The song of birds heralds the approach of spring .百鸟齐鸣报春到。The pulitzer is for the birds .普利策奖是发给那些乳臭未干的小崽子的。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wingsbadminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers同义词:, , , a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt同义词:, , , , , , , , the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food同义词:, informal terms for a (young) woman同义词:, , , , , watch and study birds in their natural habitat同义词:,
百科解释Late Jurassic?Recent详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
bird的中文翻译,bird是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译bird,bird的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedbird是什么意思_bird在线翻译_bird什么意思_bird的意思_bird的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
bird是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
bird是什么意思 bird在线翻译 bird什么意思 bird的意思 bird的翻译 bird的解释 bird的发音 bird的同义词 bird的反义词 bird的例句 bird的相关词组
bird英 [b?:d] 美 [b?:rd] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:bird 基本解释名词鸟,禽; 少女,姑娘,人,家伙,东西; 飞机,火箭,导弹不及物动词观察和辨认鸟; 捕鸟,打鸟bird 相关词组1.
: 一丘之貉;bird 相关例句名词1. 1. The bird is a robin.&&&&这是一只知更鸟。2. They gave the actor the bird.&&&&他们嘘了那个演员。3. He's a queer bird.&&&&他是个怪人。4. What a queer bird!&&&&真是个怪人!bird 情景对话Waking Someone Up-(叫醒某人)bird在线翻译A:Hey, Jim, it’s time to wake up? and get out of bed.&&&&&&嘿,吉姆,醒一醒,该起床啦。B:Do I have to get up now?&&&&&&我现在一定得起床吗?A:You’d better get up, or you’ll be late.&&&&&&你最好现在就起床,否则要迟到了。B:What are you talking about? My alarm hasn’t even gone off yet.&&&&&&你说什么呀? 我的闹钟都还没响呢?A:Yes, it did. It went off? 30 minutes ago. You slept right through it?. You’re like a dead person while you sleep.&&&&&&响了,30分钟前就响了。你睡过了。睡得像死猪一样。B:I must have slept right through it.&&&&&&我一定是睡过了。A:Rise and shine?! Sleepyhead!&&&&&&起床!贪睡鬼!B:Just let me sleep 5 more minutes.&&&&&&让我再睡5分钟嘛。A:The early bird gets the worm?.&&&&&&早起的鸟才会有虫吃。danci.911cha.comB:I know. I know. But I don’t want any worms.&&&&&&我知道。我知道。但是我可不想吃虫。A:Ha! Ha! If you don’t make an effort now, later on it’ll be a lot tougher for you.&&&&&&哈!哈! 如果你现在不努力的话,将来的生活就会变得更加艰bird 网络解释1. 鸟类:dinosaur也指过大的(impractically large)、行动迟缓的(slow-moving)、过时的(obsolete)、不成功的(unsuccessful)或注定灭绝的(bound for extinction)人或事,尽管恐龙事实上是非常成功的地球生物. 它的后代鸟类(bird)依然非常成功[科学上也可划归dinosaur].bird 双语例句1. 1. The quetzal is a symbol of freedom and the national bird of Guatemala.&&&&头饰是一个象征自由和国家鸟类的危地马拉。2. 2. The quetzal is one type of bird that could end up going extinct because of the effects of global warming.&&&&凤头绿咬鹃是可能因全球暖化效应而绝种的鸟种之一。3. 3. Ask your guide to clap when you are standing in front of the North staircase, if done from the proper spot you will hear the call of what is thought to be the Quetzal bird.&&&&问问你的指导鼓掌当你站在北楼梯,如果做了适当的位置将听取您的要求是什么被认为是格查尔鸟。4. The field survey of more than 20 years found that 475 bird species were distributed in the Qinling and Dabashan Mountains in Shaanxi Province. Most of them belong to resident birds, summer migrant birds and passing migrant birds.&&&&近20多年的野外调查发现,陕西秦岭及大巴山地区的鸟类资源丰富,分布有475种鸟类,多为留鸟、夏候鸟和旅鸟。5. ONCE A BIRD HAS AN ACTIVE INFECTION THE TREATMENT DOES NOT WORK IN MY EXPERIENCE.&&&&一旦鸟有活跃传染治疗不运作在我的经验。6. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD6. The eagle owl is a large bird of prey and a class 2 state protected animal.&&&&雕枭属于大型猛禽,是国家二级保护动物。7. 7. If bird in sky you understand the please borrowny sorrow I a pair ot wing. Let me fiy with you togeter.&&&&天空的飞鸟,如果你懂得我的忧伤,请借我一双翅膀,让我随你一同飞翔。8. Often, as I still lay at the bottom, and kept no more than an eye above the gunwale, I would see a big blue summit he yet the coracle would but bounce a little, dance as if on springs, and subside on the other side into the trough as lightly as a bird.&&&&我躺在船底,睁开一只眼睛从船边向上望去,常常看到一个蓝色巨浪耸立在我的头顶,小艇纵身一跃滑向浪涡处,像装上了弹簧一般。9. The disadvantages of point count method were also pointed out, and the use of this method in conjunction with net-catch was suggested, aimed to improve the accuracy of bird survey.&&&&同时也分析了样点法的不足,并提出样点法与网捕法结合是提高调查结果准确性的有效途径。10. 10. Our fishing nets, fishing gears and bird nets, etc have been exported all over the world.&&&&其渔网、渔具、鸟网等网类产品远销世界各地。11. bird的意思11. One day, a beautiful bird sat chirping in a tree in the forest.&&&&&&有一天,一只美丽的鸟坐在森林的一棵树上啾啾叫著。12. In the endless flow of human being historical evolution, the philosophy social science and the physical science are just as vehicle of twain wheel, bird of twain alae, to impel social development.&&&&&&一个伟大的民族,不能没有哲学社会科学;一个民族的兴盛,离不开哲学社会科学的繁荣发展。13. 13. I don't bird you!&&&&&&我很低调,你却在笑14. She thought she was a bird, tried to fly, fell 20 stories.&&&&&&以为自己是只鸟,想飞,就从二十楼摔下来了。15. A person dug pond pisciculture, be afraid that bird eats fry stealthily, did build to wear head large bamboo hat, body to wrap around the jackstraw of straw rain cape is put in the pond.&&&&&&导读:一个人挖了水塘养鱼,怕鸟儿偷吃鱼苗,便做了个头戴头笠、身披蓑衣的稻草人放在塘中。16. bird的近义词16. Buddha found that the day is cloudy, Master Miao-sheng thought, if this is the Manjusri sensitivity of living creatures will be fine, I would like immedi two lay at that time to take mushrooms, holding back a pile of mushrooms, read Master Miao-sheng said, smoothing the top of mushrooms like a monk's head, the future after the construction of this temple monks have become the first batch of 33, and the number of mushrooms, theyshu liao shu, the hands of three 12 out of a mushroom on the ground, just 32; day a bird flew overhead from the Buddha in Taiwan total of five times between the two pine trees, there are other Baorui with the emergence of the evening they have been five point back to Temple.&&&&&&发现大佛的那天是阴天,妙生法师当时想,如果这是文殊菩萨的感应度化众生,会天晴,想了之后立刻天晴;两位居士当时去采蘑菇,回来时捧著一堆蘑菇,妙生法师看了说,蘑菇平滑的顶很像和尚的光头,将来兴建这古寺之后的第一批出家僧人有三十三位,和蘑菇的数字一样,他们数了数,手上有三十二颗蘑菇一颗掉在地上,刚好三十二颗;当天一只鸟从大佛头顶飞到中台的两棵松树之间一共五次,还有其他瑞相出现,他们一直到晚上五点才回寺。17. Will you make sport with him, as with a bird? or put him in chains for your young women?&&&&&&41:5 你岂可拿他当雀鸟玩耍麼,岂可为你的幼女将他拴住麼。18. 911查询·英语单词18. I am trapped in a bird cage, I'm looking forward to freedom!&&&&&&我是一只被困在笼子里的鸟,我渴望自由!19. And I am just a bird trapped in the cage, eager to fly to the vast sky.&&&&&&而我却像是关在笼子里的小鸟,渴望飞向辽阔的天空。20. If bird watchers have any suggestions or comments on the signs, or if the sign is damaged, please contact HKBWS staff.&&&&&&我们将会陆续在塱原置设数个介绍牌,鸟友如对介绍牌有任何建议,或发现介绍牌损坏,请与本会职员联络。bird 词典解释1. 鸟;禽&&&&A bird is a creature with feathers and wings. Female birds lay eggs. Most birds can fly.bird2. 小妞儿(可能具冒犯意味)&&&&Some men refer to young women as birds. This use could cause offence.3. see also:game bird4. (尤指对孩子讲的)性知识&&&&Some people refer to the birds and the bees when they are talking about sex, especially to children.5. 坐牢;蹲班房&&&&Someone who is doing bird is in prison.bird是什么意思&&&&e.g. They warned him that next time he'd find himself doing bird.&&&&&&&&&&&他们警告他下次他可能就要进监狱了。6. 志趣相投的人;一路人&&&&If you refer to two people as birds of a feather, you mean that they have the same interests or are very similar.7. 给…喝倒彩;嘘…&&&&If an audience gives someone the bird, they shout loudly in order to show their disappointment or disapproval.8. (表示侮辱)被竖中指/冲…竖中指&&&&If you get the bird or if someone gives you the bird, they make a rude gesture with their middle finger at you.9. 到手之物&&&&A bird in the hand is something that you already have and do not want to risk losing by trying to get something else.10. 消息灵通的人;某人&&&&If you say that a little bird told you about something, you mean that someone has told you about it, but you do not want to say who it was.11. (用于对人进行描述)…的人&&&&&&Some people use the phrase old bird to refer to someone and say what they are like.&&&&&&e.g. As usual, Wheeler, a wise old bird, got it right...&&&&&&&&&&&&&和往常一样,惠勒——一个非常聪明的人——又做对了。&&&&&&e.g. She was such a decent old bird.&&&&&&&&&&&&&她是一个如此端庄的女人。12. 少见的人;稀有之物;凤毛麟角&&&&&&If you say that someone or something is a rare bird, you mean that they are very unusual.bird13. 一石二鸟;一箭双雕;一举两得&&&&&&If you say that doing something will kill two birds with one stone, you mean that it will enable you to achieve two things that you want to achieve, rather than just one.bird 单语例句bird1. So were many fireworks companies, which see the Bird's Nest as a huge business opportunity.2. The Bird's Nest and Water Cube are two of the 37 Olympics venues open for business year after the Games.3. People line up to buy tickets to tour National Stadium, better known as the Bird's Nest.4. The national bird flu control command headquarters in Beijing has warned farmers not to buy vaccines from markets but get them from local veterinary stations.5. And by the way I love your Bird's Nest and the Water Cube!6. If a bird dominant to the jays saw them store their food, the jays would move the cache later when the dominant bird was not watching.7. To let such officials implement checks on their use of power is like letting a bird build a cage to put itself in.8. She was good at making various birds with bamboo strips and calamus leaves, and people named her Bird Girl.9. Cameroon also said it was reinforcing a ban on poultry imports from Nigeria and any other country affected by bird flu.10. Fear of contracting bird flu, even though no case of the deadly disease has been reported in the capital.bird 英英释义noun1. warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings2. badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers&&&&Synonym: 3. a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt&&&&Synonym: 4. the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food&&&&Synonym: 5. informal terms for a (young) woman&&&&Synonym: verb1. watch and study birds in their natural habitat&&&&Synonym: bird是什么意思,bird在线翻译,bird什么意思,bird的意思,bird的翻译,bird的解释,bird的发音,bird的同义词,bird的反义词,bird的例句,bird的相关词组,bird意思是什么,bird怎么翻译,单词bird是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 您要找的是不是:
n. 鸟笼;鸟笼状物;[美俚]信号灯;[美俚]宿舍
bird in cage
美丽28网专业提供最流行,最多人购买的商品,网上购物必备。 ... 步安靖 SAFE WALK 笼中鸟 BIRD IN CAGE 分享椅 SHARING CHAIR ...
基于25个网页-
休闲小游戏
源氏中心粮食向
鸟在笼子里
该鸟在笼屋
在笼子里的鸟
更多收起网络短语
A bird in cage is not even half a bird.
笼中之鸟甚至无法称其为鸟。
To be a rackler, you had to put a tiny bird in a cage, and then coax it to sing.
全民喜欢的体育是比鸟,要参加比鸟,你要把一只小鸟关进笼子,然后教会它歌唱。
I found a beautiful bird in the cage.
我发现笼子里有一只漂亮的鸟。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
鸟笼用英语怎么说,蛇笼又怎么说.是bird cage 还是a cage of cage?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
鸟笼 birdcage蛇笼 Snake cageof一般不是这么用的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cage code是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐