英语连词成句newhave some funwe teacers have

have in we room living flowers the some .连词成have in we room living flowers the some .连词成句_百度作业帮
have in we room living flowers the some .连词成have in we room living flowers the some .连词成句
七情TA0098
We have some flowers in the living room
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四年级英语连词成句(下)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四年级英语连词成句(下)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语连词成句1)fun week some we for have things this you( ).2)is this really week Bob busy( ).3)do a have month school you trip this( 4)has book our sale 18th on school a May( ).5)afternoon have volleyball they in a do the game(_百度作业帮
英语连词成句1)fun week some we for have things this you( ).2)is this really week Bob busy( ).3)do a have month school you trip this( 4)has book our sale 18th on school a May( ).5)afternoon have volleyball they in a do the game(
小倩专用0308
1.we have some fun things for you this week.2.Bob is really busy this week.3.Do you have a school trip this month?4.Our school has a book sale on May 18th.5.Do they have a volleyball game in the afternoon?答案保证准确,
其他类似问题
1.We have some fun things for you this week.2.Bob is really busy this week.3.Do you have a school trip this month?4.Our school has a book sale on May 18th.5.Do they have a volleyball game in the afternoon?
1 this week we have some fun things for you2 Bob is really busy this week3 do you have a school trip this month?4 our school has a book sale on May 18th5 do they have a volleyball game in the afternoon?
1,We have some fun things for you this week.2,Bob is really busy this week.3,Do you have a school trip this month?4,Our school has a book sale on May 18th.5,Do they have
a volleyball game in the afternoon?记得采纳哟,亲。祝你好运
1.We have some fun things for you this week.2.Bob is really busy this week3.Do you have a school trip this month?4.Our school has a book on sale on May 18th.5.Do they have a volleyball game in the afternoon?相信你能理解吧!
扫描下载二维码英语连词成句器_百度知道
英语连词成句器
young you red lookin
提问者采纳
He is in Cla穿揣扁废壮肚憋莎铂极ss Two,Grade One.Let us go and look at the new stamp.Where is her English teacher?The man in the picture is Dick's father.
I toatbed put a donine
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
额,这个句子好奇怪,只能这样连了——Y穿揣扁废壮肚憋莎铂极ou in red look young。你穿红衣服看上去年轻。有帮助请及时采纳,不明白可以追问。
light sweater sister`s blue is her
Light blue sweater is her sister's.浅蓝色毛衣是她姐姐的。
have new we there a telephone over
一共有多少题?
果断You look young in red望采纳~
find his student can`t the toys
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连词成句:think,we,i,have,juice,orange,some ( .)说出中文意思._百度作业帮
连词成句:think,we,i,have,juice,orange,some ( .)说出中文意思.
think:想,认为We:我们I:我have:有,需要juice:果汁orange桔子some:一些可以连成:I think we have some juice orange(我想我们需要一些果汁)
其他类似问题
I think we have some orange juice.我想我们要一些橙汁。
i think we have some orange juice我想我们有一些橙汁
I think we have some orange juice.我想我们可以喝点橙汁。(大概就是这意思了,翻译的不是很好,请见谅!)
I think we have some orange juice. think:想,认为 We:我们 I:我 have:有,需要 juice:果汁 orange桔子 some:一些我想我们有一些橙汁 .
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have some fun 的文章

随机推荐