求求职韩国语翻译汉语。

当前位置: &
求翻译:总之,我们应该把握好尺度,平衡英文和中文学习才是最明智的选择是什么意思?
总之,我们应该把握好尺度,平衡英文和中文学习才是最明智的选择
问题补充:
In short, we should grasp the scale, the balance of English and Chinese language learning is the most sensible choice
In short, we should take good measure, the balance in English and Chinese language learning is the most sensible choice
In brief, we should grasp the criterion, the balanced English and Chinese study is the unwisest choice
In short, we should grasp well the scales, balance of English and Chinese language is the most sensible choice
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求 RE MAKE 歌词中文翻译_百度作业帮
求 RE MAKE 歌词中文翻译
求 RE MAKE 歌词中文翻译
丶唐雨乐丶
原歌词:You take me back and show me you'rethe only oneReveal the way you got me,I've got to runYou're still aliveI'm never gonna take your feeling which iscomplicated踏まれてねじられここまで歩んだこの道の先は谁にも踏み込まれたくはない未开拓地领域触れられてしまえば Break me up整えりゃ Wait for a momentここらでさぁ Falling out yeahギリギリで Runs out of timeI can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby自己のエゴ虚しく 行く末 Yeah I'm sorry履き违えはなはだしくてもう doubt行き违い out there?I keep trying to reach you with my broken legsHow many times have you seen me when I fall?But now I know you're not the only thing like beforeNot the one I need to shareくだらない 意味もない くそ食らえそれぐらい 分かるよ バカじゃないI never give myself to you any moreI can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby自己暗示虚しく 気付けば Oh when I'm me履き违えはなはだしくてもう doubt行き违い out there?I can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby自己暗示虚しく 気付けば Oh when I'm me履き违えはなはだしくてもう doubt行き违い out there?I can't believe in youI can't believe in you罗列した无数の选択はNo!胜ち夸りバカばかりでじゃもう doubt行き违い out there翻译:You take me back and show me you'rethe only oneReveal the way you got me,I've got to runYou're still aliveI'm never gonna take your feeling which iscomplicated被踩踏、被扭曲直到现在走过的道路的未来谁都不会想去涉足这个未开拓的领域如果被触碰的话 Break me up得整顿 Wait for a moment在这里啊 Falling out yeah匆匆忙忙总算 Runs out of timeI can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby虚无空洞的自我在行程的最终 Yeah I'm sorry就算是天大的误解混淆也已经 doubt果然还是错道而行了 out there?I keep trying to reach you with my broken legsHow many times have you seen me when I fall?But now I know you're not the only thing like beforeNot the one I need to share无聊至极 无何意义 见鬼去吧这种程度的东西 我懂啊 又不是白痴I never give myself to you any moreI can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby空洞的自我暗示 能察觉到的话 Oh when I'm me就算是天大的误解混淆也已经 doubt果然还是错道而行 out there?I can't believe in youI'd see you another day another wayNobody's standing nearThere are something you can't see or feel,baby空洞的自我暗示 能察觉到的话 Oh when I'm me就算是天大的误解混淆也已经 doubt果然还是错道而行 out there?I can't believe in youI can't believe in you罗列着无数的选择依旧对我们来说是No!尽是在自鸣得意的白痴混蛋真的够了 doubt果然还是错道而行 out there?
扫描下载二维码大学系别名称中英文翻译对照大全 翻译不求人_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
大学系别名称中英文翻译对照大全 翻译不求人
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​系​别​名​称​中​英​文​翻​译​对​照​大​全​ ​翻​译​不​求​人
大小:3.57KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢需求发布后1小时内收到服务商响应每个需求平均有10个服务商参与95%以上的需求得到了圆满解决所有需求不向雇主和服务商收取任何佣金新年献礼有新意,礼品定制最洋气
有相似问题想解决?
托管赏金到猪八戒网
服务商投标
选择满意的服务商
服务商开始工作
验收工作,满意后付款
已投标服务商
综合评分:5颗星
速度:5.00
服务:4.89
态度:5.00
好评率:100%