renee felice regalosmith是谁

/ Who’s In Bed With – Renée Felice Smith
Celebrities
Renée Felice Smith was only supposed to be on NCIS: Los Angeles for six episodes. As she puts it, “I just kind of stuck around.” The truth is, the producers enjoyed the depth and chemistry her character, intelligence analyst Nell Jones, brought to the story lines, and they made her an integral part of the show.
Acting is nothing new for this NYU Tisch School of the Arts honors graduate. A year before she joined the cast of NCIS: Los Angeles, she appeared in the off-Broadway production of Wildflower. Yet, for all the love this native New Yorker has for the arts, her passion for animals runs just as deep. This past June her French Bulldog, Hugo, turned 3. To Smith, he is
he’s her inspiration. So much so that Smith is developing a children’s book series starring Hugo.
“It’s like a day in a life of him. In each book he learns a new activity,” Smith explains. “Like real-life Hugo, he’s kind of resistant. He has that bully attitude of, ‘I know all about this. I’m the coolest kid on the block.’ As each story goes forward, Hugo shows his vulnerable side, and he learns. Although he doesn’t fully change, he incorporates his new knowledge into his life.”
One activity Hugo has mastered is sleep. TAILS caught up with Smith to find out what happens when a day in the life of Hugo comes to an end, and it’s time to turn out the lights.
TAILS: Before we talk about Hugo, tell us what it’s like being a part of the cast of NCIS: Los Angeles.
Renée Felice Smith: It’s a great group of people. Everyone was so welcoming [to me]. We really are friends. I think it shows onscreen.
How would you describe your character, Nell Jones?
Nell is smart, and she’s not afraid to show it. She’s confident. She’s sassy. She has a lot of wit. She’s a good girl to have on your side.
Is she similar to you?
I think Nell is Renée to the 10th power. She’s the better-spoken, more well-read version of myself. I think I have some of the confidence Nell has for sure. I can speak my mind when I need to, but I trust Nell over Renée. She’s more informed.
What’s it like working with LL Cool J?
Oh man. He’s a really cool guy. We call him Todd on the set. The first day we met, he gave me a hug and nothing on his body moved. It’s like hugging a brick wall. I remember thinking, “Oh my God, I just hugged LL Cool J!” He’s got so much energy—he’s the life of the party.
Let’s talk about the other man in your life who likes to party—Hugo. Is he your first dog?
He’s my first dog on my own. I grew up with dogs—large breeds—Labs, Great Danes, and a Chinese Shar-Pei at one point. So, I really wanted a large dog, but I knew I couldn’t with all my traveling. Frenchies are really large dogs in small bodies.
How did you select his name?
I made a list of about 40 different options. I ran it by my mom and my boyfriend. They were like, “Renée, these names are crazy.”
What was one of the names?
Meatball. So, I went back to the drawing board, and I just came up with Hugo. I really didn’t have any inspiration. I think it fits him, though. He has a strong presence.
He’s a ball of personality. Although, right now he’s curled up in the armchair on a pillow. When he sleeps, his head is always on a pillow.
On the subject of sleep, what does your bedtime ritual look like?
We always like to go for one last walk. We have to make sure we empty the bladder. Then Hugo jumps in my bed, and he usually crawls underneath the covers and sleeps around my feet. As the night goes on, he gradually makes his way to the air. He inches up throughout the night. By morning he’s half on a pillow and half under the covers.
He’s a pillow hog?
He sleeps like a human. When he sleeps under the covers, he rests his head on my knees. Then when he makes his way up, he uses a pillow. He thinks he’s a real boy.
So, Hugo is a good cuddler?
I love it. He keeps me warm. He’s like a warm water bottle. He’s good, too. He doesn’t kick or anything. I grew up with a Great Dane, and she would sleep in my bed. She would have these wild dreams, and I’d wake up with black-and-blue legs. So, Hugo is a dream compared to that.
Speaking of which, do you think he dreams?
Yeah. When he was a baby, he’d kind of make that suckling noise—like he was remembering his mother. I would just watch in awe and be a little sad about it. Once in a while if he’s really tired, he’ll still do that—dream about his mama’s milk.
Does he snore?
Yes, but only if he’s lying directly on his back.
Does he sleep in or is he an early riser?
He loves to sleep in. He comes to life around 4, 5, or 6 o’clock at night. Then I have to really tire him out.
What is the first book about in the Hugo book series?
Hugo goes to yoga class with his mom.
In college you minored in history. What do you love about history?
It has to do with the story of the people. I’m always interested in what it was like then. What were their days like? What were they doing? I’m interested in the more personal side of history, not so much of “this battle was fought here on this date.” I’m interested in: Who were those soldiers? Who were their families?
If you could go back to any time period, what would it be?
Probably the Revolutionary War time.
We talked about what Hugo dreams about, but what do you still dream of doing?
When I was a kid I always said I wanted to be a director, but I didn’t really know what that meant. Now I do—and I still kind of want to be a director.
Who inspires you?
My mom. She’s a really creative person. I’ve always admired her. Professionally, I’d have to say Penny Marshall or Carol Burnett. And Lucille Ball. She was an amazing woman who ran her own studio and took care of her kids at the same time. I hope I can embody even just a sliver of that.
Tagged , , ,
Enter the secret code above here: *
Explore the Community【图】芮妮菲利斯史密斯加盟美剧《NCIS》第二季
芮妮菲利斯史密斯加盟
腾讯娱乐讯 北京时间8月20日,CBS美剧《洛杉矶海军犯罪调查处》(NCIS: Los Angeles)宣布,美国新女演员芮妮菲利斯史密斯(Renee Felice Smith)将加盟该剧,饰演新角色情报分析师“内尔”(Nell)。
芮妮菲利斯史密斯此前出演过CW电视台的热播美剧《吸血鬼日记》(The Vampire Diaries),她在第二季的《洛杉矶海军犯罪调查处》中,将扮演一位情报分析师“内尔”的角色。
根据官方的介绍,芮妮菲利斯史密斯饰演的角色,是一位,非常聪明的女子,性格有点古怪,但非常健谈。相信她的角色,将成为《洛杉矶海军犯罪调查处》新一季最大的亮点。
此外,《洛杉矶海军犯罪调查处》执行制片人谢恩布伦南(Shane Brennan)在谈到第二季的制作时,还信誓旦旦地表示,该剧的新一轮首播,将让人眼前一亮。
谢恩布伦南说,“第二季《NCIS》,加入了很多压轴大戏,很具有爆炸性,我奉献每位观众,都能从第1分钟开始就守着电视机前观看。”
《洛杉矶海军犯罪调查处》第二季,将于9月21日周二晚21时在CBS电视台首播。
编辑:陈会楚
(本文来源:
跟贴读取中...
网易通行证:
跟贴昵称修改后,论坛昵称也会变哦
网易通行证:
复制成功,按CTRL+V发送给好友、论坛或博客。 浏览器限制,请复制链接和标题给好友、论坛或博客。
网易娱乐48小时评论排行
评论4625条
评论3083条
评论2638条
评论2508条
评论2496条
网易娱乐图片推荐
网易公司版权所有Family Sites
NCIS Related Sites
Current Projects
Season Seven
Date: Monday (9:59, ET/PT) CBS
Latest Images
Own NCISLA
Season 1-5
Twitter Updates
Elite Affiliates
Where To Write
Att: (Cast/Crew member name)
Paramount Studios NCIS LA
5555 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Follow NCISLA Cast
(Director)
Spotlight Quote
Deeks: To Umm
Kensi: Partners.
Nell: Friends.
Sam: Friends and Partners.
Callen: Friends and Partners.
-6.1 Deep Trouble Part II
Spotlight Moment
6.1 Deep Trouble Part II
Media Of The Moment
100th Episode Tribute by The Fans
Top Affiliates
Top Affiliates=========
Sasha Alexander
Brothers and Sisters
Modern Family
Greys Anatomy
Drop Dead Diva
Links Back
Site Stats
Launched: July, 2011
Webmaster: Meghan
Hosted By:
Fans Online:
Disclaimer
NCISLA Source is a fan site for the CBS show NCIS: Los Angles. We are in no was affiliates with the show, the cast or crew or CBS.
This is meant for the fans, entertainment purposes only, no profit is made, and no infringement is intended. All photos are property of their respectful owners and are being used under Fair Copyright Law 107. If you would like something removed please .
WHILE THEY’RE IN RUSSIA, CALLEN, SAM AND ANNA CRAFT A PLAN TO BREAK ANNA’S FATHER AND HIS CIA AGENT COMPANION OUT OF PRISON, ON PART TWO OF A SPECIAL TWO-PART EPISODE OF “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” MONDAY, FEB. 22
Bar Paly Guest Stars as Anastasia “Anna” Kolcheck
“Matryoshka, Part 2” – While they’re in Russia, Callen, Sam and Anna (Bar Paly) craft a plan to break Anna’s father and his CIA agent companion out of prison. Also, Special Agent G. Callen finally learns what the “G” in his name stands for, and in Los Angeles, Kensi and Deeks take Eric into the field on an assignment, on part two of a special two-part episode of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Monday, Feb. 22 (9:59-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
CHEAT TWEET: After 7 years & 159 episodes, Agent Callen finally learns what the “G” stands for! #NCISLA 2/22
9:59pmET/PT on #CBS
THE NCIS: LA TEAM GOES UNDERCOVER WITH ANNA TO LOCATE HER FATHER IN RUSSIA, ON PART ONE OF A SPECIAL TWO-PART EPISODE OF “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” MONDAY, FEB. 8
Bar Paly Returns as Anastasia “Anna” Kolcheck
“Matryoshka” – In order to locate Arkady in Russia, the NCIS team goes undercover with his daughter, Anna (Bar Paly), at a gala in Los Angeles to gain access to the Russian Consul General’s computer, on part one of a special two-part episode of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Monday, Feb. 8 (9:59-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
CHEAT TWEET: .@BarPaly returns as Anna & teams up with #NCISLA to find her father in Russia 2/8 9:59pmET/PT on @CBS/blockquote>
KENSI AND DEEKS ANNOUNCE THEY ARE MOVING IN TOGETHER, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” MONDAY, JAN. 25
Matthew Del Negro Returns As Jack, Kensi’s Ex-Fiancé
“Come Back” – When Kensi and Deeks announce to the team they are moving in together, coincidentally, Hetty assigns them to protection detail for Jack (Matthew Del Negro), Kensi’s ex-fiancé, who is in possession of a list containing important contacts in Afghanistan that people are willing to kill to get their hands on, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Monday, Jan. 25 (9:59-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
CHEAT TWEET: Kensi & Deeks are taking their relationship to the next level and moving in together! #NCISLA 1/25 9:59pm on @CBS
THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A TECH ENTREPRENEUR TURNED VENTURE CAPITALIST WHO SECRETLY DEVELOPED A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS FOR UNDETECTABLE DATA COLLECTION, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” MONDAY, JAN. 18
“Angels & Daemons” – The team investigates the murder of tech entrepreneur turned venture capitalist who secretly developed a daemon, a background computer program that allows for undetectable data collection, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Monday, Jan. 18 (9:59-11:00, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
CHEAT TWEET: How safe is your personal data stored on social media sites? #NCISLA 10pm 1/18 #CBS
KENSI AND DEEKS GO UNDERCOVER AT A DECOMMISSIONED NUCLEAR POWER PLANT AS THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE RADIATION POISONING OF A SECURITY GUARD, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” MONDAY, JAN. 4
“Core Values” – Kensi and Deeks go undercover at a decommissioned nuclear power plant as the team investigates the radiation poisoning of a Gunnery Sergeant moonlighting as a security guard there, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Monday, Jan. 4 (9:59-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.
CHEAT TWEET: The #NCISLA team is back! Kensi & Deeks go undercover at a nuclear power plant! 9:59pm 1/4 #CBS
After last week’s big reveal on NCIS: Los Angeles that Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) did, in fact, kill his former partner, the LAPD detective has an important decision to make. Will he share his secret with the rest of the team – and, perhaps more importantly, will he share it with Kensi (Daniela Ruah)?
“The first thing he wants to do is tell Kensi,” Olsen explains. “His relationship to Kensi is too important. So at some point, it’s going to be overwhelming. He’s going to have to tell her. … He doesn’t have to carry this [secret] anymore. Obviously he’s been carrying it for god knows how long. And the fact that Hetty knows means that he’s not alone in this, and somehow that absolves him of those crimes.”
How Kensi will react to the news, however, is a different story.
“The mistake is compounded,” Olsen explains. “Obviously he killed a police officer, but then he hid it from her. And he had many opportunities to tell her along the way. She gave him the opportunity to do it and he couldn’t do it. I would say that’s more of a reflection, not of their relationship, but of how Deeks values himself. That’s what the fear is. If he really valued himself in the relationship he wouldn’t be afraid to tell her this out of some sort of irrational fear that he would lose her.”
Is it an irrational fear though? Or will Deeks’ secret be too much for Kensi to bear?
Teases Olsen: “There’s a twist that we didn’t see coming as actors, and I don’t think the audience will see coming either, that makes that scene so poignant.”

我要回帖

更多关于 felice regalo 的文章

随机推荐