跪求《继母The Duchess of Bustymaxi mounds movie谁有的话发这号268954915

Your Score:
What would you like to edit?
SynopsisBackgroundAlternative TitlesPictureAiring DatesProducersRelationsRatingDurationSource
Alternative Titles
English: The Duchess of Busty Mounds
Japanese: 継母
Information
Finished Airing
Feb 11, 2005 to May 13, 2005
Producers:
Licensors:
None found,
30 min. per ep.
Rx - Hentai
Statistics
5.741 (scored by 541 users)
Popularity:
Favorites:
indicates a weighted score. Please note that 'Not yet aired' titles are excluded.
based on the
page. Please note that 'Not yet aired' and 'R18+' titles are excluded.
& & && & &
SynopsisMy father was born in a rich family, but he was very lavish, and it was his fourth marriage. I opened the door, and I saw a woman. It was my mother-in-law. Although it was the first time I saw her, she was the picture of my real mother. It sounds shameless, but I got the urge to fall on her bosom as I used to do when I was a child.
When I looked at the miserable figure of my father who had died of falling from a horse, I wondered why my mother and she had been attracted by such a person. The next day, a gorgeous carriage arrived at the house. It was from my grand father. He would take care of us because my house was already mortgaged. I didn't know at that time, but he had another reason to take care of us. He didn't have any man relative. Therefore, he adopted me to make me an heir. In this way, my mother-in-law and I went to the grandfather's house.
BackgroundNo background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information .Promotional VideosNo promotional video has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding a promotional video .
Characters & Voice ActorsNo characters or voice actors have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding characters or voice actors .Staff
Character Design
Episodes(0/2)
No episode information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding episode information .
Opening ThemeNo opening themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an opening theme .
Ending ThemeNo ending themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an ending theme .
<span id="rhelp people found this review helpful
Sep 22, 2015
2 of 2 episodes seen
I&#039;m just gonna say this before you hate on me, the animations suck. It&#039;s not that they did it poorly, it&#039;s that they didn&#039;t even bother.
The second episode&#039;s reused animations for its sex scenes give Gundam Seed Destiny a run for its money. Absolutely horrendous. And if you were expecting our big titted heroine to wear a set of lingerie as shown on the cover art while getting fucked? Then you&#039;ll be disappointed. I mean, why even do that when you don&#039;t put it in the actually animation? Is it really that hard to draw some lingerie on top?
Now with that technical part done, here&#039;s why I give a high overall score. This thing has more plot twists than a M Night Shyamalan movie. I mean thy foreshadowed it at the end of the first episode but damn. And I heard that this is an NTR by the end or something before I even watch it. Nope, totally not an NTR, because it delivers, unlike a real NTR like True Blue (not including True Blue Gaiden, because that one somewhat delivers as well). I just get such a good laugh from watching it at the end when the real shit hit the fan.
One major disappointment though, from me at least, is that we didn&#039;t get to see Mireille getting banged. It&#039;s just this one gripe I&#039;ll have towards this series.
| I found this review
2 people found this review helpful
Apr 14, 2013
2 of 2 episodes seen
I love how some anime&#039;s names change when going from Japanese to English… In this case the original title of &Stepmother& has bloomed to the title of &The Duchess of Busty Mounds&… Anyway, whatever the title is, it is a period peace set at a time and place where men wore frilly shirts, people rode horses and things were done by candle light.
This anime is targeted at those who have a major fetish for ridiculously sized breasts, breasts that would make most cows stare in awe, breasts that would bring most mortal women to their knees under the sheer weight of it all…
The whole story revolves around a young man named Jean and his step mother who are forced to be slaves at his grandfather&#039;s plantation.
Both are worked to the bone every day, and Jean is forced to have sex with the various women on the plantation.
Jean and his step mother blindly do whatever the other females at the plantation tell them to do without question, and without actually confronting his grandfather about anything.
Eventually the story comes to some sort of anti-climactic end.
I want to say good things about the animation, but I just cant.
Initially it looks good, but it just suffers from too much poor quality animation and crappy character modeling.
If you watch you can see the exact same animation frames being used over and over across supposedly different scenes.
This was a cheap hentai to make!
The parts of the series that were supposed to be erotic just felt stagnant and lifeless.
There are far better hentai out there, so don&#039;t waste your time on this one unless you just have to see everything.
| I found this review
Recommendations
No recommendations have been made for this title. Be the first to make a recommendation !
Recent News
Recent Forum Discussion
- Jun 4, 2010
11 replies
- Aug 12, 2014
Top Airing Anime
Top Upcoming Anime
Top Page Views
Most Popular AnimeStream The Duchess of Busty Mounds Episode 2 Online
The Duchess of Busty Mounds - Episode 2: 2
5 out of 5
based on 11 ratings.
11 user reviews.
- Episode 2
Fill in this form to report this broken episode.
Report type
Broken videoWrong videoIncomplete videoOthers
Your email
Our Sponsors

我要回帖

更多关于 maxi mounds movie 的文章

随机推荐