When my wife? thank you my dear?是什么意思?

小题1:A小题2:D小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B小题6:A小题7:D小题8:A小题9:C小题10:C小题11:D小题12:A小题13:B小题14:A小题15:A试题分析:本文叙述了作者的女儿米莉,当她看见朋友因为做化疗,头发掉了,所以不愿去上学,因此,米莉就请求自己的父亲把自己的头发也给剪掉了,她这是为了朋友而这样做的。小题1:考查动词及语境的理解。 A. come回来; B. go 去; C. ride 骑车; D. drive开车。请你来这里使你的女儿吃东西。根据here 可知应该指的是来这里,故选A。小题2:考查名词及语境的理解。& A. book 书; B. magazine杂志; C. picture图画; D. newspaper报纸。根据I am reading a newspaper 可知当时作者在看报纸,故选D。小题3:考查连词及语境的理解。& A. But 但是; B. Before在……之前; C. And 和,表示前后是并列关系;& D. If如果。如果我吃了所有的米饭我要作一件特殊的事情。根据will you let me do it?可知故选D。 小题4:考查名词及语境的理解。& A. head 头; B. foot 脚; C. hands 手; D. legs腿。我要剪掉我头上所有的头发,女儿说到。根据when we see your cleanshaven(剃光的) head可知故选A。小题5:考查形容词及语境的理解。& A. happy高兴; B. sad伤心; C. healthy健康的; D. excited高兴的。我们看到剃光的头我们会感觉伤心的。根据常识可知女孩剃光头,可知父母肯定伤心的,故选B。小题6:考查动词及语境的理解。& A. do做; B. have有; C. eat 吃; D. drink喝。你让我做这件事吧。根据will you let me do it?可知应选A。小题7:考查动词及语境的理解。& A. fly 飞行; B. ride 乘车; C. walk步行; D. drive 开车。在周一早晨我开车送她去学校。根据He &&&&&&&another car 可知父亲是开车去的,故选D。小题8:考查动词短语及语境的理解。& A. gets out of下车; B. gets into下车; C. gets on上车; D. gets away from远离。他从令一辆车上下车。根据A woman gets out of the &&&&&&,可知他们是下车,故选A。小题9:考查动词及语境的理解。& A. look 看; B. ask问; C. wait 等候; D. answer回答。请等我一下。这里是短语wait for等候,故选C。小题10:考查形容词及语境的理解。& A. interesting有趣的; B. bright&&明亮的; C. great 伟大的; D. clever聪明的。你的女儿真伟大,根据Millie visits him and I don’t know she would cut her hair&&&&&&my son! ”可米莉为了这个男孩而剪了头发,故选C。小题11:考查名词及语境的理解。& A. bus 公共汽车; B. taxi 出租车; C. train火车;&&& D. car汽车。根据He &&&&&&&another car 可知应选D。小题12:考查动词及语境的理解。& A. want想要; B. need&&&需要; C. hate恨; D. have有。他不想去上学,根据She lives for her friends.可推知应选A。小题13:考查介词及语境的理解。 A. about 关于; B. for 为了; C. of ……的; D. in在里面。我不知道她会为了我的儿子而剪掉头发,for sb为了某人,故选B。 小题14:考查动词及语境的理解。& A. say说; B. speak 讲; C. tell告诉; D. talk谈话。say指“说出”,着重指说出具体的内容,一般用作及物动词,后面的宾语是所说的话; speak指“说话,发言”,着重开口说话的动作,一般用作不及物动词,其宾语通常是表示某种语言名称的词; talk指“讲话,谈论”,意思与speak相近,在一些情况下可以通用,通常talk用作不及物动词; tell指“告诉”,是直接给对方讲或以间接的方式转诉某事,在多数情况下, tell的后面通常接双宾语,在少数情况下可用简单宾语。这里强调说的内容,故选A。小题15:考查形容词及语境的理解。 A. kind 友好的,有善心的;B. bad坏的; C. strong强的; D. healthy健康的。根据She lives for her friends.可知这个女孩是有善心的,故选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
When I was nine years old, I used to go to the post office with my mother, to send greeting cards to my aunt in Singapore. To me, these trips were really&&&&&&&memories. And receiving mail through a mailbox outside our gate was just as exciting. My small hands could&&&&&&get the mail without using a key! I could never &&&&& to see how much I was&getting. Oh, a letter! From Singapore! I would run back home and show it to my&&&&&&. When there was a letter for me, I wouldn’t run—I would open it right there.After my family moved back to Singapore, I&&&&&&& going to the post office. Years later, my company sent me to Shanghai, and the post office found me again. Two years ago I celebrated my&&&&&&with five friends on top of the mountain in Longsheng, China. At sunrise we&&&&&&&up to enjoy a beautiful view from the mountain top. Later in the afternoon, as we were going&&&&&&&the mountain and returning from the sunrise viewing place, a small&&&&&caught our attention. It only sold noodles, coffee and had a China&&&&&&&sign.We asked the owner if she could really send mail. She happily said yes. It seemed hard to believe&&&&&&&we were at the highest point of the mountain. I picked one postcard out and asked my friends to write&&&&&&&&a birthday note. We bought a stamp, wrote some notes and gave the shop owner the postcard. Three weeks later, I arrived home and&&&&&&my mailbox. Hello, postcard! I broke into a big smile.That birthday postcard attracted me again to the post office. I had&&&&&&the post office all these years. Today I&&&&&&send postcards to friends. And every time I am at the post office buying stamps, I cannot help but smile—how one postcard will make its way across the world and brighten up someone’s day.小题1:A.badB.poorC.goodD.short小题2:A.easilyB.simplyC.hardlyD.specially小题3:A.weighB.waitC.getD.plan小题4:A.friendB.auntC.motherD.owner小题5:A.enjoyedB.stoppedC.hatedD.considered小题6:A.weddingB.returnC.successD.birthday小题7:A.brokeB.wokeC.grewD.stood小题8:A.aroundB.overC.upD.down小题9:A.bankB.hospitalC.shopD.river小题10:A.TrafficB.LifeC.PoliceD.Post小题11:A.becauseB.thoughC.whileD.when小题12:A.himB.meC.herD.them小题13:A.boughtB.repairedC.paintedD.opened小题14:A.missedB.influencedC.studiedD.visited小题15:A.justB.seldomC.stillD.never
题型:阅读理解
Once there lived an old man in a mountain village. He was a famous hunter. He often went hunting alone in the mountains. He was not afraid of any wild animals, not even a tiger.One night, someone saw a tiger come into the village, and stole two sheep away. The next night the tiger came again. The villagers were frightened. They asked the old hunter to catch it so that they could have a safe life.When the old man heard about the tiger, he thought hard. He wondered why the tiger came at night twice but only stole the sheep. The next night he walked outside the village. Suddenly he saw the tiger coming. He quickly threw himself on the ground. To his surprise, the tiger did not come at him, but went away. He followed it quietly and found it was running on two of its feet just like a man. Then everything was clear.On the fourth day, when it got dark, the hunter took some animal skins with him and hid himself behind a big tree near the village. He was waiting for the "tiger". As soon as the "tiger" came near the tree, the old hunter jumped out, caught the "tiger" by the "leg" and said, "Don't be afraid. I do not mean to hurt you. You know who I am, don't you?"The "tiger" said "Yes" and took off the tiger's skin."You are poor. But you mustn't steal anything from others. Here are some animal skins for you. You may sell them at the market. With the money, you can buy food and clothes for your family. Work harder and try to make a living. " With tears in his eyes, the poor man thanked the kind-hearted old hunter and walked home.小题1:Where did the hunter live?A.Outside a village.B.On a farm.C.In a village.D.Near a village.小题2:How many times did the tiger come into the village?A.Only once.B.Twice.C.Three times.D.Four times.小题3:What did the old hunter do when he first saw the tiger?A.He was frightened.B.He threw himself on the ground.C.He ran away.D.He hid himself behind a tree.小题4:How did the old hunter know the tiger was a man?A.The tiger came to the village only at night.B.He saw the tiger run on its two feet.C.The tiger only stole sheep. D.The tiger could speak.小题5:Why did the old hunter take some animal skins with him when he was waiting for the "tiger" ?A.To help the poor man.B.To make himself well hidden.C.To sell them at the market the next morning.D.To buy food and clothes on his way home.
When I was in primary school, I had a big argument with a boy in my class. I can’t ____ what it was about, but I have never forgotten the ____ I learned that day.I was sure that I was right and he was wrong.&_____& , he strongly believed that I was wrong and he was right. The teacher decided to teach us a lesson. She&______&& a good idea. She brought both of us to the front of the class and placed him on one side of her grey desk and me on&_______&In the middle of the desk was a large, round object.& It was_____&& for me to see that it was black.& She asked the boy what color the object was.& "& ____," he answered in a loud voice. I couldn’t ____ that the object was white, considering that it was certainly black! One more argument started between the boy and me, this time ____ the color of the object.The teacher told me to go stand where the boy was standing and told him to come stand where I had been. We changed ____, and then she asked me what the color of the object was. I ____ answer, “White.” It was then that I knew what was wrong. It was an object with two ____ colored sides, and from his side it was white. ____ from my side was it black.My teacher taught me a very important lesson that day: You must ____ in other person’s position(位置)and look at the ____ through their eyes in order to truly understand their ideas.小题1:A.understandB.remember C.explainD.know小题2:A.classB.subjectC.lesson D.book小题3:A.ThereforeB.Also C.HoweverD.But小题4:A.thought B.went on with C.go along withD.came up with小题5:A.another B.otherC.the otherD.the others小题6:A.hardB.cleanC.luckyD.clear小题7:A.BlackB.WhiteC.GreyD.Brown小题8:A.realizeB.describe C.believeD.am sure小题9:A.likeB.againstC.aboutD.around小题10:A.placesB.objectsC.opinionsD.seats小题11:A.couldB.shouldC.had to D.must小题12:A.similarlyB.differentlyC.brightlyD.truly小题13:A.ButB.stillC.onlyD.just小题14:A.appear B.standC.hideD.sit小题15:A.situationB.discussionC.solutionD.way
Do you know S. H. E? It is a &&&&&&&group &&&&&&&Taiwan, China. There are &&&&&&&lovely girls in it. They &&&&&&&&Selina, Hebe and Ella. They are very popular. Lots of girls like Selina because she is very &&&&&&. She has long straight hair. She is of medium &&&&&&&&and thin. Ella is &&&&&&&&&cool! She looks &&&&&&&&a boy. She is of medium height and a little heavy. She always &&&&&&&short, straight hair and &&&&&&&&a jacket. Many fans think she sings very well. Hebe is a nice girl. She isn’t tall and she is of medium build. She has long, straight hair, too. 小题1:A.singB.singingC.danceD.dancing小题2:A.fromB.inC.atD.on小题3:A.oneB.two C.threeD.four小题4:A.amB.isC.areD.have小题5:A.beautyB.beautifulC.uglyD.careful小题6:A.highB.heightC.shortD.long小题7:A.muchB.manyC.reallyD.real小题8:A.asB.forC.onD.like小题9:A.haveB.hasC.isD.had小题10:A.wearsB.to wearC.wearingD.wear
One day, a small boy was walking _____a street in London. His name was Tom. It was a cold winter day in 1900. That day he could not have breakfast or lunch. He didn’t have ______ money. His father _______when he was very young. His mother was often ill, so she couldn’t______ Tom and his brother, Mike. Both of them had to_______ to help their mother. He was small but his dream was very ______. His wish was to be a famous actor. He worked very hard to sing and dance______. One day, a man came to him and asked,“Would you like to act in my film?”“Certainly,”he answered. And he did his ______in it. Many people said, “We never see such an _____film.” Thirty years later, this boy was one of _____famous people in the world. He made many interesting films, and lots of people liked him.小题1:A. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with小题2:A. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. no小题3:A. died&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dead&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dying小题4:A. looked after&&&&&& B. take care of&&&&&&&&&&& C. looks after小题5:A. working&&&&&&&&&&& B. works&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. work&小题6:A. small&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. far&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. big小题7:A. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. wonderful&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. well小题8:A. best&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. better小题9:A. interested&&&&&&&& B. interests&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interesting小题10:A. the most&&&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. most
An 8-year-old Miami boy, Joshua Williams, is president of his own non-profit organization---Joshua’s Save the World. His organization provides food and clothes for p&&小题1:&&&&people and families in Miami and the neighboring areas.Joshua has r&&小题2:&&thousands of dollars for his organization. He started to help the hungry when he was just 5. He was in his mother’s car when they passed a beggar. Joshua asked his mother to stop so that he could give him $20. “It’s my m&小题3:&&. I want to help him, Mum,” Joshua recalled. One year later, he created his organization with the help of his mother and Francine Hanna, a local businesswoman. “He just thought that was what he wanted to do,” his mother said. “And there was nothing that could s&&小题4:&&&him.” The organization now provides clothing, furniture and food for the poor people in America. At the same time, Joshua never misses a c&&小题5:&&&to encourage other people to follow what he did whether at church or on the streets. Earl Laird lost his job two years ago and hasn’t managed to get a n&&小题6:&&&one. Without money, he can’t pay for the flat and has to live on the street. He depends on food from Joshua’s Save the World. “Joshua is an angel (天使) from God,” he said.Joshua has won Miami’s “Do the Right Thing” award and the “Kids Who Care” competition, which awarded him a $1,000 note. Even though he has a&小题7:&&&done plenty, he said that his mission (使命)to provide for the poor is far from finished. “I want to get a team together,” Joshua said. “I want my team to go out and give food to people who have a need for it. I want to spread love to countries in Africa.”
It was May 5. It was Mary’s birthday. She came home, and saw a card on the table. It said, “There’s a present for you, Mary. Go and look for it in your room.” Mary ran to her room. Her parents were watching her. They were smiling. On her bed she saw a new red box. She thought, “What’s in the box?” She opened it. There was nothing but a card in it. Mary took it out and read.“Dear Mary, I’m your present. My first letter is in the word ‘book’, but not in ‘look’. My second letter is in ‘ink’, but not in ‘thank’. You can find my third letter in both ‘ink’ and ‘book’. And my last letter is in ‘she’, but not in ‘ship’. What am I?”Mary thought hard. B-I-K-E! She smiled and said, “Aha, I know, Mom. But where is it?” Her mother said, “Look at the back of the card.” Mary turned it over and read, “Come and look for me in the garden.”Mary hurried to the garden. There under a big tree she found her present—a nice new bike!“Happy birthday, Mary!” her parents said.“Thank you, Mom and Dad.”小题1:Mary’s birthday was on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.March the fifteenthB.May the fifthC.March the fifthD.May the fifteenth小题2:Mary’s birthday present was &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&&&A.a beautiful cardB.a beautiful boxC.a beautiful bikeD.a comfortable bed小题3: The first card was on the table. The second card was &&&&&&&&&.A.on the bedB.on the deskC.in the boxD.in a book小题4: Mary’s present was &&&&&&&&&&&&&.&&A.on the back of the cardB.on her bedC.in her roomD.in the garden小题5: Mary’s parents were &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.very kind and funnyB.very poorC.very richD.very young
Mary is my friend. Her mother’s birthday is coming. She wants to buy a birthday present &&&&&&her mother. But she doesn’t have &&&&&&&money. She can’t buy one. She is very &&&&&. She thinks and thinks. She has an idea (主意). She can make a present by herself. So she uses a piece of paper &&&&&&a card. On the front, she &&&&&a beautiful house with some flowers around it. On the back she writes, “To my dearest mummy in the world. I will buy you a real (真的) &&&&&&like this.” &&&&&&her mother’s birthday, Mary gives her the card. After she sees the card, tears (眼泪) fall down from her face. “&&&&&are you crying?” Mary asks, “You don’t like it, right?” “Of course not,” she says, “I love it very much. I &&&&&&because (因为) I am the happiest mother in the world. I have a great &&&&&. I love you forever.”小题1:A.withB.toC.forD.in小题2:A.someB.anyC.noD.many小题3:A.sickB.scaredC.happyD.sad小题4:A.makeB.to makeC.makingD.makes小题5:A.drawsB.writesC.cutsD.buys小题6:A.carB.houseC.presentD.bike小题7:A.AtB.InC.OnD.With小题8:A.WhatB.WhoC.HowD.Why小题9:A.cryB.laughC.smileD.see小题10:A.sonB.daughterC.teacherD.studentHow has enduring some extreme hardship profoundly impacted your life? | A conversation
Helena, MT
United States
This conversation is closed.
How has enduring some extreme hardship profoundly impacted your life?
Twenty years ago, the death of my best friend allowed me to cry after the Army had "trained" it out of me.
Recently marital separation has caused me to evaluate and refocus my life on deeper, more valuable things than pleasure, power, status and wealth.
Voluntarily living to serve and care for others transcends logic and selfishness.
It's benefits far surpass self-serving forms of love.
Whether you are "paying it forward," "doing as you'd want others to do for you," or "creating good karma," personally making the world a better place probably benefits the doer most of all.
Furthermore, the more you're willing to endure and suffer, the better the result.
Related Talks:

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you my love 的文章

随机推荐