怎样写myspringfastivalestivelsPlan这个作文

write your plan for spring festiveal写作文20字_百度知道
write your plan for spring festiveal写作文20字
write your plan for spring festiveal写作文20字
ear new clothes, say & to relatives, watch Spring Festival Gala and set off firecrackers!&quot,Happy new year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语写作Spring Festival is coming.你打算怎样过这个春节,写一份计划。 (_百度知道
英语写作Spring Festival is coming.你打算怎样过这个春节,写一份计划。 (
写一份计划。(一)要求英语写作Spring Festival is coming.你打算怎样过这个春节:有30个单词以上
提问者采纳
She also bought me some nice clothes. I like them very much,以下为本人按要求写的英语作文.
My mom bought a lot of nice food. My dad bought me some gifts and books您好. I am busy helping my grandma with her housework.
I am very happy that I can spend the Spring Festival with my family,希望对您有帮助:Spring Festival Is Coming
My family is preparing for the upcoming Spring Festival
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
But at the same time, I will not stop learning during my vacationSpring Festival is coming, because I want to be a good student, I will go to see my grandpa and grandma and play with my cousins happily
Spring Festival is important festival in China.Before the Spring Festival,people usually clean and decorate their house.They also buy some food and flowers.In the evening before the Spring Festival.My family are eat meal together.Dumplings are the most traditional food in the evening before theSpring Festival.I like Spring Festival very much,because I can eat delicious food and wear beautiful new clothes.What's more, I can get some money form my parents.I can use these money buy some books.I like the Spring Festival very much.
the warm weather is always welcome be people, with winter's gone, the spring is coming in silence, everything is back well, your mood is fine when you see the sunshine everyday.
Yesterday accompanyng cloris back home, I opened my mobile to hear the voice message of myself,which is leave in the begining of this lunar year. recalling all things which happened in this year, joyous, smooth or sad, most of them appeared in my mind. My company looks not very well, I thought I did NOT pay 100% into work, may be 20% more or less. 50% of time and soul were spent to piffle, I should make all the thing better, pick up the either mood of gain and pain, I know t...
英语写作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇spring festiverl的英语作文_百度作业帮
写一篇spring festiverl的英语作文
Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern Festival. During ...
扫描下载二维码一篇题目为MY SPRING FESTIVE 的英语小作文 80字左右_百度作业帮
一篇题目为MY SPRING FESTIVE 的英语小作文 80字左右
矮子乐agdg禙
the Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival,also known as the Chinese New Year.To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West.the dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the GREgorian calendar,so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early February.To the ordinary Chinese,the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year's Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar.But the 15th of the first month,which normally is called the Lantern Festival,means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country.2Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner.I love Spring Festival .
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文My
Festival_百度知道
英语作文My
1.用过去式写2.7-9句话,不要太复杂
提问者采纳
he Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival. But the 15th of the first month. The dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West, which normally is called the Lantern Festival, means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country. To the ordinary Chinese, so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early Fs Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar, the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year&#39, also known as the Chinese New Year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
MySpringFestival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He ...
MySpringFestival
Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He ...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 myspringc 的文章

随机推荐