系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
题干不完整
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁has long eyes she hair big and .(连词成句)
she has long hair and big eyes
She has big eyes and long hair.
she has long hair and big eyes
Shehasbigahdlonghair
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码连词成句,注意汉语提示、标点符号和字母大小写。
1. long, has, hair, she (她长着长发。)___________百度知道
连词成句,注意汉语提示、标点符号和字母大小写。
1. long, has, hair, she (她长着长发。)__________
连词句注意汉语提示、标点符号字母写
1. long, has, hair, she (着发)________________________________________________________________________2. a, is, teacher, he (位教师)________________________________________________________________________3. friend, tall, is, best, thin, my, and (我朋友高瘦)________________________________________________________________________4. boy, likes, computer, the, games (男孩喜欢电脑游戏)________________________________________________________________________5. girl, this, a, is, student (孩) ________________________________________________________________________6. a, have, I, friend, good (我朋友)________________________________________________________________________7. is, teacher, who, English, your (谁英语师)________________________________________________________________________8. me, the, let, floor, sweep (让我扫)________________________________________________________________________9. this, his, photo, is (照片)________________________________________________________________________10. schoolbag, heavy, your, is (书包沉)________________________________________________________________________
提问者采纳
1. She has long hair. 2. He is a teacher. 3. My best friend is tall and thin. 4. The boy likes computer game. 5. This girl is a student. 6. I have a good friend. 7. Who is your English teacher? 8. Let me sweep the floor. 9. This is his photo. 10. Your schoolbag is heavy.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
标点符号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁she has long hair改为疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答
Dose she have long hair?
Yes she does
No,she doesn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题