英语作文范文55词左右
倾听@花落的声音
建议上网搜分分钟搞定
保护环境之类的和写人写动物的
关于这些的资料我没有
扫描下载二维码小学四年级英语作文大全_百度作业帮
小学四年级英语作文大全
神天卫2牫醂
I love my bedroomI have a bedroom .It is not big ,but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom .A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it .Next to the bed,there is a desk.A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp.It's cute.I like to do homework under the lamp every evening.I have a new computer in my bedroom .It is my best friend .Because I study at it,play at it .There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.I like my bedroom.Do you like it?Today is Children‘s Day)Today is Children‘s Day.My father takes me to the zoo.There are many kinds of animals,the tigers,the pandas,the lions,the elephants,the giraffes and the bears.They are different from each other ,some are shy,some are beautiful,some are interesting ,some are friendly,some are so cute.But i think these animals are unhappy,they should live in the forest,because the life in the zoo are different from that in the forest.I had a long holiday for May Day .I was very happy,because I could do anything I want.During those days.I enjoyed myself.At first,I went to the zoo to see lovely animals.And then.I went to the sea world to see beautiful fishes.That was very interesting.Secondly I went for a trip with my parents,we went to Linxia to visit my grandparents and to eat minority’s foods.We rode horse on the grassland and had a fun with local children.It was very exciting.After that,I held a party and invited some of my best friends to visit my house.My mother bought a lot of tasty foods for us,we also took many photos on the party.SnowIt was snow just now,there are lots of snow in the sky.The rivers are stopping flowing.The ground is covered with a layer of snow.The snow looks like smoke,it’s white.It likes a piece of paper.The snow fall from the sky.It kisses the ground.How white the snow is!How beautiful the snow is!I like snow!I like winter!
其他类似问题
A4白纸,作文最好有翻译。不需要很精彩。 Septemper 14th 2008 cloudy Today is the Mid-autumn festival , I feel very happy . Many of my
I went to the supermarket the other day with 10 yuan. I was a bit hungry, so I decided to buy a small pack of cookies which cost me 4 yuan. After I ate them, I was still hungry, so I decided to buy a ...
【小学四年级英语作文大全】这里没有大全,大全在新华书店里有卖的,请到新华书店去购买,如果当地书店没有可以在网络书店购买。
gjhgutuywuy kjjhyekjsd 1235145j;
自己写,动动脑,希望你能做出来!
(母马来自孩子来说
PEP小学英语单词总汇 PEP英语三年级(上册)三会单词Unit 1pen 钢笔 pencil 铅笔 pencil-case 铅笔盒 ruler 尺子 eraser 橡皮 crayon
蜡笔book 书 bag 书包 sharpener 卷笔刀 school 学校Unit 2head
头face 脸nose
鼻子mouth 嘴eye 眼睛ea...
hjgjgvutfgjhfg yfgugjfkuydfgfut uyfufkuyfkjhfk uyfjhfguyf
扫描下载二维码《人非圣贤,孰能无过》的英语作文怎么写?_百度作业帮
everyone can do something wrong,because we aren't perfect.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
抄个英文歌词,ANY ONE OF US
扫描下载二维码用英语写我的一天作文怎么写四年级10句话_百度作业帮
用英语写我的一天作文怎么写四年级10句话
who, falling in love, are studying harder and have made greater progress to please their boy/girl friends .  In my opinion, both views are lop-sided. If a student does not give himself/herself away in love but takes it as a drive, love produces positive effect. But if he/she indulges himself/ herself too deeply in love, then he/she will be a devoted lover but a frustrated learner.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级上册作文范文 的文章

随机推荐