B组题第二题为什么要考虑相反win7鼠标移动方向相反的12对?

第二题为什么选B _百度作业帮
第二题为什么选B&
lennoAA1923
应该是A才对种子是裸子植物和被子植物特有的繁殖体,而果实是被子植物特有的特征第一类中小麦、杨树属于被子植物,松树属于裸子植物,显然都有种子而第二类海带属于藻类,其它两个是蕨类,都没有种子满江红又称为红萍,是水生蕨类,还有一种叫青萍,也就是我们常见的浮萍,很相似,属于被子植物,千万要切记
裸子植物有果实吗
无果实,只有种子
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《房屋建筑学》第01-12章在线测试(全部正确)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
《房屋建筑学》第01-12章在线测试(全部正确)
上传于||文档简介
&&郑​大​远​程​ ​土​木​工​程​本​科
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩20页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢12月初三上册英语第二次月考试卷(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
12月初三上册英语第二次月考试卷(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
12月初三上册英语第二次月考试卷(含答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 九年级英语第一学期第二次调研测试试卷一.(共15小题;每小题l分,满分15分)(&& )1. _________ you have offered her! She is out of trouble now.A. What useful advice&&&&&& B. What a useful advice &C. How a useful advice&&&& D. How useful advice (&& )2. The principal is not here, and you’d better call him ____ 3 p.m. _____ 5 p.m. tomorrow. A. and &&B. and &&& &C. to &&&&& D. to (&& )3.―I have no choice but ______ my homework.―I agree with you. We students can do nothing but _____ it.A. finish&&&&&& B. to finish C. finish&&&&& D. to finish(&& )4 . By the time she got outside, the bus _____. A. went&&& B. gone&& C. has gone&&& D. had gone(&& )5. There’s too much noise outside. ______ of us two can fall asleepA. All&&& &&B. Both&&& &&& C. None&&& &&D. Neither(&& )6. None of them knew what had happened ______we told them about it.A. since&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&& D. while(&& )7. Not only he but also the Reads _____ a few cities in the south since they came to China.&&&&&& A .will visit&&&&&&&&&& B. visited&& &&C .has visited& &&&& D. have visited(&& )8.& Helen asked her father&&&&&&&&& .A.if it was a bird in the sky B.where could she get this kind of bookC.that she would buy a new book&&&&&&& &D.if they will have fish for lunch&(&& )9.The meeting is very important, so you must _____ it.A. take part in&&& B. join&&& &C. attend&&& D. join in&(&& )10. A number of reporters _____ to Wenchuan to cover the earthquake _______.A.were sent, alive&&&&&&&& B.was sent, liveC.sent, alive&&&&&&&&&&&& D.were sent, live&(&& )11. As Millie_____ TV, Andy _____ the door.&&&&&& A. was watching: was opening&&&&& B. opened&&&C. opened&&&&&&&&&& D. watched: was opening(&& )12.& ―Where is Mr. Li at the moment?―He __________ in the classroom just now. He __________ be there now.&& A. heard to sing, may& &&&&&&&&&&&& &B. was heard sing, must& C. heard sing, must& &&&&&&&&&&& &D. was heard to sing, may(&& )13. The victim’s parents have offered ________ $5000 _____ any useful clues.A. a reward of, for& &&&&&&B. the reward for, of C. the reward of, for& &&&&&D. a reward for, for(&& )14. Wow! What a smart MP3! Whose song are you _______?A. hearing&&& &B. listening&&& &C. listening to&&& D. enjoying to(&& )15.The young man will be charged with&&&&&&& that bank.& A.break into&&&&&& B.breaking into& C.break off&&&&&&& D.breaking out
二.完型(10分)Jack Was a rich young man.One day,he was& 16& very happily down a street.Suddenly from his car came a terrible sound.He felt&& 17&& ,so he stopped his car and looked around.He saw a child standing nearby with a few small stones in his hand.He jumped out of the car and found a dent(凹痕) in the door.He was so& 18& that he caught the boy and shouted at him,“Who are you?& 19& did you throw a stone at my new car?’’&&& “Please,sir,please…I’m sorry !But I didn’t know what else to do!”said the child.“I threw the stone& 20& I wanted to get you to notice me.I need your help!”Tears were running down the child’s face.He said,“My brother fell out of his wheel chair(轮椅) and was almost under it.He is hurt and too& 21& for me.Could you give me& 22&& to get him back into his wheelchair?”&&& After hearing this,Jack was moved(感动)and 23& to help him.He lifted the child’s brothergently back into his wheelchair.He looked over the boy carefully to make sure that he was OK.Then he watched the child& 24& his brother towards their home.Suddenly the child& 25& and bowed(鞠躬)to him.Jack looked at the dent in his car and smiled.(&& )16.A.walking&&& B.riding&&&&& C.jogging&&& D.driving(&& )17.A.excited&&& B.interested&&& C.surprised& D.tired(&& )18.A.happy&&&& B.sad&&&&&&&& C.angry&&&& D.sorry(&& )19.A.Why&&&&& B.How&&&&&&& C.When&&& D.Where(&& ) 20.A.if&&&&&&&& B.because&&&& C.though&& D.while(&& ) 21.A.difficult&&& B.weak&&&&&& C.heavy&&& D.thin(&& ) 22.A.a hand&&&& B.a touch&&&& C.a pull&&& D.a ring(&& ) 23.A.preferred&&& B.hurried&&& C.wanted&& D.planned(&& ) 24.A.carry&&&&&& B.send&&&&&& C.take&&&& D.push(&& ) 25.A.cried out B.1ooked around& C.got up&& D.turned around
三、理解(14×2=28分)AWaste can be seen everywhere in the school.Some students ask for more food than they can eat and others often forget to turn off the lights when they leave the classroom.They say they can afford these things. But I don’t agree with them. & Waste can bring a lot of problems.Although China is rich in some resources(资源) ,we are short of (缺乏) others, for example, fresh water.It is reported that we will have no coal or oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where can we move? Think about it. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day.Everybody should stop wasting as soon as possible.& In our everyday life, we can do many things to prevent waste from happening, for example, turn off the water taps(水龙头)& when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on.Little by little, everything will be changed, Waste can be stopped one day, if we do our best.(&& )26.From the passage we know that some students often&&&&&&&&&& _____in the school.&A.eat too much&& &&&&B.don’t work hardC.waste things& &&&&D. throw rubbish everywhere(&& )27.Which is NOT mentioned in this passage?A.Fresh water.& &B.Forest.& C.Oil.&& &D.Coal.(&& )28.What may happen in 100 years?A.We may still have enough oil.B.We may still have enough coal.C.We may have a little oil.&&&&& &&&D.We may have no coal or oil to use.(&& )29.Which of the following is TRUE?A.Waste brings problems.&&&&&& &&&B.Waste is necessary in some cases.C.China is rich in fresh water.&&& &&&D.Students never waste things.(&& )30.Which is the best title for this passage?A.Stop Wasting.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.School life.C.Waste in the school.&&&&&&& D.Rich Resources in China.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BIn 2050 we will still celebrate most of the same festivals as people celebrate now, and for us Chinese people the most important festival is still Spring Festival. People sometimes call Spring Festival “Luna New Year.” “Lunar” means “something to do with the moon,” and you will never guess where I will spend the “Lunar New Year” in 2050---I want to spend it on the moon!&&& In autumn,2049,Mc Donald’s(Yes,we still have Mc Donald’s in 2049!) will hold a competition to celebrate the opening of their first branch(分部) on the moon.The first prize is a trip to the moon for the winner and his or her family. The winner will be allowed to choose when to take the trip. Lucki1y,I win the prize ! I decide to go at Spring Festival.&&& By 2048 or 2049,we may have learnt in our history class that the first space tourist is a rich businessman who paid millions of dollars to be allowed to take a ride on a rocket.Space travel wi1l be a 1ot more common than it is now.But it is still something only billionaires(亿万富翁) can afford.Common families like mine can hardly have the chance to take holidays in space.So we will be all very happy and thrilled when we really arrive at Jiuquan Space Centre in Gansu.The television cameras are there to record pictures of us getting into the space bus and then it is “…3, 2,1---Go!”& We are on our way to the moon•(&& )31. “ You will never guess…”in Paragraph 1 shows that the writer is going to tell us something_____.A. dangerous&&& &B. surprising&&&& C. useful&& D. terrible(&& )32. In the year 2050,holidays in space are_____•A. very usual for most common people&& B. not what we want to haveC. still too expensive for most people&&&& &D. not too expensive for us(&& )33.The word “thrilled” in the 1ast paragraph means_____.A. tired&&& B. worried&&&& C. pleased&&& D. excited(&& )34.Where will the writer want to spend the Spring Festival in 2050?A. At his home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. At the Space Centre.C. On the moon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. On the rocket.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CMore and more advertisements appear on the Web. You have to be careful not to be fooled or tricked (欺骗) by the advertisements on the Internet. Something is said to be a bargain, but it isn’t always cheap. And some so-called new things just have a new outside.&However, shopping online is a kind of fashionable (时尚的) thing today. I love to buy things of everyday use, so I often get lots of information about them on website online, for example, if I want am MP3, I can choose my favourite one and look for what the users like or don’t like about it. Then decide whether to buy or not. And at the same time, you don’t have to go to a shop or walk around a crowded shopping area, so you don’t have to waste much time. The Internet is really useful for shopping, but be careful not to spend too much.(&& )35. If you want to shop online, you should&&&&&&&&& .&A. spend too much &&& B. always believe the advertisements&C. never believe the advertisements&D. be careful not to be fooled(&& )36. What does the writer think of the advertisements online? .&A. They’re always true. &&&&B. They’re not useful.&C. They’re sometimes expensive.&&D. They’re always fashionable.(&& )37. What does the underlined word “bargain” in the passage probably mean?&A. 谈判&&B. 协议&&C. 贵重物品&&D. 便宜物品(&& )38. What does the writer often buy online?&A. So-called new thing &&&&B. Things like an MP3&C. So-called cheap things&&&&D. Things like a house.&(&& )39. If you shop online, you&&&&&&&&& .&A. can save time & &&&&& B. have to waste time&C. have to get expensive things&D. can only buy things with a new outside
四. 词形变化(共15小题;每小题l分,满分15分)40. All the students were asked to take off their shoes before _____________(进入) the laboratory.41. This question is ___________ (相当)easier and everyone can answer it.42. The 15th ___________ (亚洲的)Games was held in Doha, 2006 and Chinese Team achieved 165 gold medals in the game.43. If you find anything _______(异常), please tell the police at once. 44.The person who speaks&&&&&&& (反对)you is not always your enemy.45. It is well-known that no ______(指纹) are the same in the world.46. Don’t make yourself get into bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (习惯).47. Edison devoted all his effort to&&&&&&&&& (invent) new things.48. .It’s&&&&&&& (know) whether I can get the first prize in the competition.49. In school, teachers always care for the students’ _______(safe) and fitness.50.The old man said that he&&&&&&&&&& (lie) in bed from eight to ten last night.51.In her&&&&&&&&&& (fifty), she wrote a lot of books.52. He was seen _______ (clean) his office at about 5:30, and after that, nobody knows where he has gone.53. The young superstar’s _______& (die) is a great loss to the film industry.54.How did she _______(success)in the end?
五短文 (共10空;每小空l分,满分10分)Now lots of parents will buy everything that their children want to have. If they go on with the habit, their children won’t know the money c& 55& from hard work.Some parents like to h& 56& birthday parties for their children. If they keep on doing this, their children will think it n& 57&& for them to enjoy birthday parties every year. Year after year, maybe they will forget their p& 58&& birthdays and only remember their own. It is a& 59&& traditional( 传统的) habits.Many parents don’t let the children do housework. They think children have only one thing to do. They should study hard and do w& 60&& in their lessons. If parents go on doing this, the children will only learn to open their mouths to be fed and stretch out (伸出) their arms to be d& 61&& every day. When the children grow up, they will be able to do n& 62& , and they won’t even find a job. Parents should teach the children h& 63&& to do housework b& 64& it can help them start good habits of working by themselves.55.c_____& 56. h______& 57 . n_______ 58. p______ 59. a ________60.w_____& 61.d_______ 62.n_______ 63.h________64. b_________六,翻译。(14×0.5=7分)65.这个节目远比幸运52有趣。This programme is _______ more interesting than Lucky 52.66.昨天一个护士被发现死在大街上。A nurse was ______ _______ on the street yesterday.67.当我们气喘吁吁赶到那里时,电影已经开始了半小时。& When we arrived&&&&&&&& ______ ______, the film______ ______ on for half an hour.68.他很随和,总能与邻居们相处得也很好。&He is ______ ,and always ______ _____with his classmates well.69.她们被认为是中国最有名的女演员。They are ______ ______ the most famous ________.
七任务型(5分)Students sit in the classroom listening to the teacher. This is a way of learning. Is this the only way for students to learn something ?Of course not. There is another way to learn. That is students can teach themselves. For example, if you can’t remember something when you are doing your homework, you can look at the book to find the answer. This is a way to teach yourself.Many students don’t know how they should teach themselves. The first thing you must do is reading. Read something you are interested in, or you have to read. The second is that you must ask yourself questions. ①The question is something you don’t understand. or you want to know more about. A clever student is usually good at asking.②If you keep doing like this for a 1ong time, you are sure to succeed in your study.70. ___________________ and __________________ are two ways of learning in the passage.71.A clever student usually likes_________________________. 72.Many students don’t know how they should teach themselves.(同义句, 一格一词)&& Many students don’t know how ______ ______ themselves.73.对文中①处划线部分提问。_________________________________________________?74.把文中②处翻译成中文。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八、书面表达10分据报道,中学生的身体素质有所下降。这一情况&& 已经引起全社会的关注和教育部门的高度重视。右图是某中学关于青少年体育锻炼的宣传标语(slogan)。&&& 请你根据下面的要点和要求,用英语写一篇短文,80字左右。要点:1.锻炼身体的好处:strong,healthy,energetic,...&&&&& 2.锻炼身体的方式:ball games,running,swimming,…&&&&& 3.请你谈谈对学校开展体育锻炼的看法或建议。(至少写两点)要求:1.内容必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥。&&&&& 2.开头已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&& 3.语句通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,字迹工整。&&&&& 4.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校。Health is very important to us teenagers.&&& 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?操作系统原理期末考试试题B卷_2010_ - 参考答案_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
操作系统原理期末考试试题B卷_2010_ - 参考答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载