女声 夜店听到 高潮部分歌词有 If you leave me** dont walk away 爱人

一首快歌 高潮部分是walk away oh walk away(或者是runaway ) I said ohohoh··· 女声 英语歌 求大神_百度知道
一首快歌 高潮部分是walk away oh walk away(或者是runaway ) I said ohohoh··· 女声 英语歌 求大神
提问者采纳
《Walk Away》是美国著名流行女歌手与歌曲创作人Kelly Clarkson英文歌词Is this masquerade finally over
BLUE:GUILTYCan we put down the roles that we''ve played so many timesIs this really the final curtainThe end of the playOr will we just dance this dancewe''ve danced again and again and againOnce again I walk awayThere''s no turning back this time babyOnce again I walk awayWith every step I leave you behind meOnce again I walk awayDetermined this time you''ll be sorryOnce again I walk awayBut if you ask me you know that I''d stayIf we put out the sun and stopped it from shiningGirl we both knowWe still couldn''t be anymore in the darkOoh there''s no flashlightThere''s no insightAs hard as we tryOoh we keep running round in circlesTime after time, hello, goodbyeOnce again I walk awayThere''s no turning back this time babyOnce again I walk awayWith every step I leave you behind meOnce again I walk awayDetermined this time you''ll be sorryOnce again I walk awayBut if you ask me you know that I''d stayIs this really the final curtainThe end of the playOr will we just dance this dancewe''ve danced again and again and againOnce again I walk awayThere''s no turning back this time babyOnce again I walk awayWith every step I leave you behind meOnce again I walk awayDetermined this time you''ll be sorryOnce again I walk awayBut if you ask me you know that I''d stayI walk awayI walk awayBut I know that I''ll be back againI walk awayI walk awayBut I know that I''ll be back againI walk awayI walk awayBut I know that I''ll be back againI walk awayI walk awayBut I know that I''ll be back againEND中文歌词这是伪装终于结束了BLUE:无罪我们可以放下了,我们已经打了这么多次的角色这真的是最后的落幕剧终还是我们只是跳这种舞蹈我们已经一而再,再而再次跳舞我再次走开有没有回头路此时宝宝我再次走开我身后的每一步,我离开你我再次走开确定这个时候你会后悔的我再次走开但是,如果你问我,你知道我'' D留如果我们把外面的阳光,阻止它闪耀女孩,我们都知道我们仍然不能'' t是在黑暗中不再哦''没有手电筒有没有洞察力我们最大的努力尝试哦,我们保持运行团团转一次又一次,你好,再见我再次走开有没有回头路此时宝宝我再次走开我身后的每一步,我离开你我再次走开确定这个时候你会后悔的我再次走开但是,如果你问我,你知道我'' D留这真的是最后的落幕剧终还是我们只是跳这种舞蹈我们已经一而再,再而再次跳舞我再次走开有没有回头路此时宝宝我再次走开我身后的每一步,我离开你我再次走开确定这个时候你会后悔的我再次走开但是,如果你问我,你知道我'' D留我走开我走开但我知道,我会再回来我走开我走开但我知道,我会再回来我走开我走开但我知道,我会再回来我走开我走开但我知道,我会再回来完
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌舞青春 - Walk Away
歌词:Walk AwayI guess I should''''ve known betterto believe i''''m a lucky change, oh..I let my heart and foreverfinally learned each other''''s namesI tell myself this time it''''s differentNo goodbyes, cause eyes can''''t bear to say
itI''''ll never survive the one that''''s
comingIf I stay, Oh no!Just walk away! Oh and don''''t look backCause if my heart breaks, It''''s gonna hurt so
badYou know I''''m strong, but I can''''t take
thatBefore It''''s too late... Oh, just walk
away!(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just walk
away!(Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeahI really wish I could blame you,but I know that it''''s n...
是不是夏奇拉的
wakewake啊
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《bruno mars》 &&baby face&&的双语歌词带歌名额,,,_百度知道
《bruno mars》 &&baby face&&的双语歌词带歌名额,,,
有多少来多少,,,不限
提问者采纳
Bruno Mars - Marry Youit's a beautiful night 夜色如此美丽we're looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事吧!hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹who cares baby, i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝,我只想和你结婚well i know this little chapel on the boulevard我知道林荫小道上有一座小教堂we can go我们可以去no one will know没有人会察觉oh come on girl来吧姑娘who cares if we're trashed没人在乎我们是否烂醉如泥got a pocket full of cash we can blow我们带着满满的现金shots of patrol把最贵的鸡尾酒挥霍殆尽and it's on girl这就来了姑娘don't say no no no no no别说不不不..just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah快说好好好..and we'll go go go go go我们这就走走走..if you're ready,like i'm ready只要你和我一样迫不及待cos it's a beautiful night 夜色如此美丽we're looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹who cares baby,i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝,我只想和你结婚I’ll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh我会把戒指带来然后让婚礼钟声响起So whatcha wanna do?那你打算怎么做呢?Let’s just run girl.我们逃跑吧,女孩If we wake up and you wanna break up that’s cool.但如果我们梦醒了你决定要分手那也没关系No, I won’我不会怪你It was fun girl.因为我们有过欢乐时光don't say no no no no no别说不不不..just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah快说好好好..and we'll go go go go go我们这就走走走..if you're ready,like i'm ready只要你和我一样迫不及待oh ~哇哦~just say i do告诉我你愿意tell me right now baby告诉我宝贝tell me right now baby,baby现在就告诉我宝贝just say i do告诉我你愿意tell me right now baby告诉我宝贝tell me right now baby,baby现在就告诉我宝贝oh ~哇哦~it's a beautiful night夜色如此美丽we're looking for something dumb to do让我们做些可爱的蠢事hey baby i think i wanna marry you我的宝贝我只想和你结婚is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice是因为你的眼神迷离或是因为你的舞跳的太蹁跹who cares baby, i think i wanna marry you这些都无所谓宝贝,我只想和你结婚----------------------《It Will Rain》If you ever leave me, baby  如果你要离开我,宝贝  Leave some morphine at my door  请在门后留些吗啡  'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication  因为它会代替所有药物  To realize what we used to have  回首我们的过去  We don't have it anymore  再也不需要它了  There's no religion that could save me  没有什么宗教信仰能够拯救我  No matter how long my leaves are on the floor  无论我跪在地上多久  So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm makin'  请记住我做过的牺牲  Will keep you by my side  让你在我身边  Will keep you from walkin' out the door  并让你走出门外  Cause there'll be no more sunlight, If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有阳光  There'll be no clear skies, If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有明朗的天空  Just let the clouds, I, I will do the same  我会像云一样的飘过  If you walk away, Everyday, It Will Rain  如果你走了,那么每天都会下雨  I'll never be your mother's favorite  我从不会是你妈妈的最爱  Your daddy can't even look me in the eye  你爸爸甚至不会看我的双眼  Oooh if I was in their shoes  如果我和他们是同样的处境  I'd be doing the same thing  我也会做一样的事情  Sayin there goes my little girl  说那是我的小女孩  Walkin' with that troublesome guy  走开,讨厌鬼  But they're just afraid of something they can't understand  但他们只是害怕一些他们不明白  Oooh well little darlin' watch me change their minds  哦,哦亲爱看我改变主意  Yea for you I'll try I'll try I'll try  但是为你,我会努力,努力,努力去做  I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding  直到流血我也要拾起这些碎片  That'll make you mine  将他们拼合完整  Cause there'll be no more sunlight, If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有阳光  There'll be no clear skies, If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有明朗的天空  Just let the clouds, I, I will do the same  我会像云一样的飘过  If you walk away, Everyday, It Will Rain  如果你走了,那么每天都会下雨  I'll do the same  我会做同样的  Goodbye, don't just say, goodbye  再见,不要只是说,再见  I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding  直到流血我也要拾起这些碎片  That'll make it right  将使它正确  Cause there'll be no more sunlight, If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有阳光  There'll be no clear skies,憨抚封幌莩呵凤童脯阔 If I lose you, baby  因为失去你,我再也没有明朗的天空  Just let the clouds, I, I will do the same  我会像云一样的飘过  If you walk away, Everyday, It Will Rain  如果你走了,那么每天都会下雨--------------------------bruno mars-when I was your manSame bed but it feels just同样一张床,却感觉A little bit bigger now现在有些空当当的Our song on the radio电台里放着我们的歌But it dont sound the same可听起来却不似从前的感觉When our friends talk about you当我的朋友提起你All it does is just tear me down总是让我不禁泪下Cause my heart breaks a little因为我总会有些心碎When I hear your name当我听到你的名字It all just sounds like那听起来就像Mmm too young too dumb to realize太年轻太愚蠢的现实That i因为我Should 've bought you flowers应该送你一束花And held you hands然后牵起你的手Should 've gave you all my hours应该给你我生命中的每一个小时When I had the chance当我还有机会去爱你Take you to every party带你去所有的聚会Cause all you wanted to do was dance因为你唯一想做的就是跳舞Now my baby is dancing现在亲爱的你在翩翩起舞But she's dancing with another man可却是和另外一个他My pride my ego my needs and my selfish ways我的骄傲,自负,需求和自私的方式Cause the good strong woman like you to walk out my life使像你一样坚强的好女孩走出了我的生活Now I never never get to clean up the mess I made现在我再也无法清理那些我制造的混乱Ooh and it haunts me every time I close my eyes而且在我每一次闭上眼睛都在伤害着我It all just sounds like那听起来就像Mmm too young too dumb to realize太年轻太愚蠢的现实That i因为我Should 've bought you flowers应该送你一束花And held you hands然后牵起你的手Should 've gave you all my hours应该给你我生命中的每一个小时When I had the chance当我还有机会去爱你Take you to every party带你去所有的聚会Cause all you wanted to do was dance因为你唯一想做的就是跳舞Now my baby is dancing现在亲爱的你在翩翩起舞But shes dancing with another man可却是和另外一个他Although it hurts虽然这会再次让我心碎I'll be the first to say但我终于还是说出来That I was wrooooong我曾经是那样错误Oooh I know im probably much too late我知道这或许已经太晚了To try and apologize for my mistakes去试图为我的错误道歉But I just want you to know但我只是想让你知道I hope he buys you flowers我希望他会送你一束花I hope he hold you hands我希望他牵起你的手Give you all his hours给你他生命中的每一个小时When he has the chance当他还有机会去爱你Take you to every party带你去所有的聚会Cause I remember how much因为我记得你有多么You loved to dance有多么喜欢跳舞Do all the things I should've done做所有那些我应该为你做的事情When I was your man当我还是你最爱的男人Do all the things I should've done做所有那些我应该为你做的事情When I was your man当我还是你最爱的男人=====================b.o.b - nothin' on you - bruno marsbeautiful girls all over the world世界各地的漂亮女孩i could be chasing but my time would be wasted我可以去追 但我的时间就会被浪费they got nothing on you baby她们比起你一无所有babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babythey might say hi and i might say hey她们可能说hi 我可能说heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say但你不必担心她们说什么cos they got nothing on you baby因为她们比起你一无所有 babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babyi know you feel where i'm coming from我知道你想到了我来自哪里regardless of the things in my past that i've done不在意我以前的行为most of it really was for the hell of the fun大多数其实都只是该死的玩乐on the carousel so around i spun (spun)在旋转木马上我漫无目的地旋转with no directions just tryna get some (some)没有方向只是试着得到一点tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun)试着追逐夏日阳光里的那些短裙this is how i lost more than i had ever won这就是我失去比曾经拥有还多的过程and honestly i ended up with none然后老实说 我以一无所有而终there's no much nonsense世上没有那么多无聊的事it's on my conscience凭着良心i'm thinking baby i should get it out我在想baby 我应该从中走出来and i don't wanna sound redundant我不想让你听起来觉得累赘but i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know (that you wanna know)但我疑惑 有没有你想知道的事情but never mind that we should let it go (we should let it go)但不要在意我们是否该任它而去cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode (t.v episode)因为我们不想成为电视连续剧and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go, go)所有坏念头就让他们消散吧beautiful girls all over the world世界各地的漂亮女孩i could be chasing but my time would be wasted我可以去追 但我的时间就会被浪费they got nothing on you baby她们比起你一无所有babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babythey might say hi and i might say hey她们可能说hi 我可能说heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say但你不必担心她们说什么cos they got nothing on you baby因为她们比起你一无所有 babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babyhands down there will never be another one世上必定不会再有另一个人i been around and i never seen another one我在四周环绕 从没见过那另一个人look at your style they ain't really got nothing on看看你的作风 她们不是什么都没有and you out and you ain't got nothing on然后你出局 你也不是什么都没有baby you the whole package plus you pay your taxesBaby你全套齐全 加上不偷税漏税and you keep it real while them other stay plastic然后当别人整容时你保持着天然you're my wonder women call me mr. Fantastic你是我的wonder women 请叫我范特西先生stop.. now think about it停…现在开始好好想想i've been to london, i've been to paris我去过伦敦 去过巴黎even went out there to tokyo甚至到过东京back home down in georgia to new orleans回到乔治亚的家 然后到新奥尔良but you always still to show (still to show)但你总是会出现and just like that girl you got me froze (got me froze)然后就这样你让我来回往复like a nintendo 64 (64)像一部N64if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know,know)如果你从前不明了 现在应该知道了beautiful girls all over the world世界各地的漂亮女孩i could be chasing but my time would be wasted我可以去追 但我的时间就会被浪费they got nothing on you baby她们比起你一无所有babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babythey might say hi and i might say hey她们可能说hi 我可能说heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say但你不必担心她们说什么cos they got nothing on you baby因为她们比起你一无所有 babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babyeverywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name)不论我走到哪里总是听到你的名字and no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing.sing)而且不管我在那里你总让我想哼唱whether a bus or a plane or a car or a train不论公交车飞机轿车或火车no other girls on my brain and you the one to blame我脑海中没有别的女孩 这都是你的错beautiful girls all over the world世界各地的漂亮女孩i could be chasing but my time would be wasted我可以去追 但我的时间就会被浪费they got nothing on you baby她们比起你一无所有babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babythey might say hi and i might say hey她们可能说hi 我可能说heybut you shouldn't worry about what they say但你不必担心她们说什么cos they got nothing on you baby因为她们比起你一无所有 babynothing on you baby比起你一无所有 babyyeah and that's just how we do itYeah这就是我们的方式and i'ma let this ride就任它这样吧B O B and bruno mars
提问者评价
我太崇拜你了,,师傅收了我,我给你写歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mars的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有 for you for you的歌曲叫什么?_百度知道
歌词里有 for you for you的歌曲叫什么?
。但是没有听到名字。。里面高潮部分好像就是这个两个词的转音。求解歌名啊亲昨天在FM90.0听到的一首歌
提问者采纳
ll Be W't do it baby 只是我已无能为力 What will it take to make you come back 做些什么才能使你回到我身边 Girl I told you what it is & it just ain\s a lie what your keeping inside 但是我想这只是谎言;t tell me I ran out of time 不要告诉我我已经没有时间了 If it takes the rest of my life 即使耗尽我的余生 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我都要等你回来 you think I\t tell me I ran out of time 不要告诉我我已经没有时间 If it takes the rest of my life 即使用尽我的余生 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我会等你回来 If you think I&#92? 为何自尊使你跑掉;'m all alone,我会真心去爱你 But your telling me it wont be enough 可是你告诉我这一些还不够 So baby I will wait for you 所以宝贝我会等你 Cause I don\t know what else i can do 因为我也不知道还能做些什么 Don&#92, 你怎么能一走了之呢 Everything stays the same 一切没有改变 I just can\'&#39? 你是不是害怕面对我;'&#39,我都会等你 I&#92Wait For You(Elliott Yamin)never felt nothing in the world like this before 在这世上没有什么事比这件事让我感受深刻 Now I&#92、躲藏 Are y\'s a little bit more then i can stand 我不能忍受你不在我身边 And all my tears stay keep running down my face 我的眼泪不停的流过脸颊 Why did you turn away? This is not how you wanted to be 这一定不是你想要的 So baby I will wait for you 所以宝贝我会等你 Cause I don&#92,但绝不是像这样 Why can\'t know what else i can do 因为我也不知道自己还能做些什么 Don\m missing you and I\''ll wait for you 无论我需要做什么我都会等着你回来 It\m fine it just aint true 如果你认为现在我很好那你就大错特错了 I really need you in my life 我的生命中不能没有你 No matter what i have to do I\''m wishing you would come back through my door 现在我正在思念你;s the last thing i do 即使这是我做的最后一件事 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我会等你回来 Cause I don&#92, 现在只剩下孤孤单单的我 Girl you could have stayed 你应该留在我身边 but you wouldnt give me a chance 但是你没有给我机会 if you are not around it\'t we just start over again 宝贝我们为什么不能重新开始呢 Get it back to the way it was 回到以前在一起时的生活 If you give me a chance I can love you right 如果你能给我一次机会;t like that Girl我曾告诉过你我们会怎样;s been a long time since you called me 距离上次你给我电话已经过了很长时间了 (did you forget about me) 是不是你已经忘了我 You got me feeling crazy (crazy) 你令我快要发疯了 H&#39,到底有什么藏在你的内心深处? Thats not how you wanted to be 这不是你想要的 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我会等你 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我会等你 If it&#92,你错了 I really need you in my life 我的生命中不能没有你 No matter what i have to do I\&#39? 你是不是畏惧我 But I know it\'m fine it just aint true 你认为我现在很好. 不要留下我独自哭泣 Baby why can\t know what else i can do 因为我也不知道我还能做些什么 Don\'&#39,祈祷你能推开门回到我身边 Why did you have to go? You could have let me know 你应该让我知道 So now I\m fine it just aint true 如果你认为我现在很好那你就错了 I really need you in my life 我的生命中不能没有你 No matter what i have to do I\t tell me I ran out of time 不要告诉我我已经没有时间了 If it takes the rest of my life 即使是用尽我的余生 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝我会等着你 If you think I\&#39, your still in love with me 为什么不看我,你的内心到底藏了些什么;ll wait for you 无论要付出什么代价我都会等你回到我身边 So why does you pride make you run & hide 为何自尊使你跑掉,你还一直爱着我 Don\&#92? 为什么你非要离开我? So why does your pride m&#39? 为什么你走了;'&#39、躲藏 Are ys a lie what you keep inside 但是我知道那只是谎言? But I know it\'ll wait for you 无论付出什么代价;''''&#39
不是这个- -。。for you
for you 是连着的。。。中间有点音乐的间奏很短的。。那种
提问者评价
其他类似问题
;m so blueちいさな存在でも力になれることがあると信じたいall days, For you !.all days!;&#39!あなため続けた気持ちは 白いつぼみねあの…あの… お愿いです私だけに 特别な花束くださいなmy favoriteあなたに摘まれたてのかすみ草まるで私咲いてるみたいFor you… For you:小清水亜美)一绪に帰るしあわせかみしめ歩く土の香りにも 季节を感じる 晴れた午後并んていいの 闻いてみたいのにそよ风か邪魔しますハミングしてこまかしたら草むらしゃがんだ手に 小さな蝶々かわいいけど自由にもっと 舞い続けてねあの…あの… お愿いです私だけに 特别な花束くださいなmy favoriteあなたに摘まれたてのかすみ草まるで私咲いてるみたいFor you… For you!!神代縁 (CV,For you,For you!何を思うの ふだん着あなたを日记に缀れるほどに见つめてしまうの 気になって微笑む时のやさしいしぐさはおぼえてしまいました谁かに教えてみましょうそうねあの道をいま 追いかけたらあなため続けた気持ちは 言えるてでしょかだめ…だめ…やっぱり无理私なんか きっとあなたの中いないのよum…I&#92For you
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
i will wait------Mumford & Sons
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 dont leave me alone 的文章

随机推荐