went our for ano walk in the parkk是什么意思

改下列英语病句1.He went for a walk in the park just to relax walking in the park2.This road goes straightly from our house to the center of the city3.We all hope her to get the first prize.4.There are many ways to know the society.For example _百度作业帮
改下列英语病句1.He went for a walk in the park just to relax walking in the park2.This road goes straightly from our house to the center of the city3.We all hope her to get the first prize.4.There are many ways to know the society.For example by TV,radio,newspaper and so on.5.When one have money,he can do what he want to.6.We can also know the society by serving it yourself.7.There are many ways we get to know the outside world.8.All the age of ten,my grandfather died.
1.He went for a walk in the park just to relax(enjoy) walking in the park2.This road goes straightly(straight) from our house to the center of the city3.We all hope her to get the first prize.(hope没有这样的用法,改成hope that she...)4.There are many ways to know the society.(不能分成2个句子)For example by TV,radio,newspaper and so on.5.When one have(has) money,he can do what he want(wants) to.6.We can also know the society by serving it yourself(ourselves).7.There are many ways we get to know the outside world.(不间断句子,改成定语从句的形式比较好,比如there are many ways through which we can learn about the outside world.)8.All(at) the age of ten,my grandfather died. 而且这句话有歧义,是我还是我爷爷呢?最好写成when i was ten,...
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A小题4:D小题5:A试题分析:文中的老人在过去二十年中每天早晨都要在公园中散步,但是有一天因为自己感觉累了,就欺骗警察用警车送自己回家,虽然机智,但是品质低下,不值得作为学生的我们学习。小题1:根据Mrs. Brown’s old grandfather lived with her and her husband. 可知选D。小题2:根据Every morning he went for a walk in the park 可知选B。小题3:根据Every morning he went for a walk in the park 可知选A。小题4:根据“ But , grandfather , ”she then said “ you have been to that park nearly every day for twenty years .描述可知选D。小题5:根据“ I didn’t quite lose my way , I just got tired and I didn’t want to walk home !可知选A。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文中中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
One day a rich man meets Tom. The rich man asks, “People say you are very clever(聪明的) and nothing is difficult(困难的) for you. Can you tell my why you are so clever? ” Tom answers with a smile, “Oh, I’m not clever. Instead(反而) , you are too foolish.” The rich man becomes very very angry. Tom says, “Sir, please don’t be angry. If you don’t believe me, now let me ask you a very easy question: If you have a group(群)of sheep(绵羊), I send you another group. Then, you say, how many groups of sheep do you have?” “Why! That’s the easiest question in the world. One and one is two. Anybody knows that. I have two groups of sheep , of course.” Tom laughs and says, “You are wrong , Sir. Two groups of sheep put together is still one group. That’s the easiest question in the world , isn’t it?”小题1:People say Tom_____________.A.is very cleverB.has good eyesC.is very strongD.is very helpful小题2:The underline word “foolish” means “_____________”.A.矮小的B.愚蠢的C.性急的D.高傲的小题3: The rich man becomes angry because ___________.A.he is hungryB.Tom is not friendly to himC.Tom hits(打) himD.he loses a sheep小题4:The underline word “that” in Paragraph 3 refers to _____________.A.the rich manB.Tom is very cleverC.the easiest question in the worldD.one and one is two小题5: From the story we know that______________.A.the rich man is very clever, too.B.one and one is always two.C.in fact one and one is not always twoD.Tom is as clever as the rich man
题型:完形填空
完型填空:(共10分)John is a famous writer now. But he said he was not a ____1____ student when he was young. He was often late for ___2_____ and didn’t like doing his homework. Sometimes, he slept in class. He didn’t understand(理解) much ,____3____ he always thought he understood everything and made some jokes. One day the teacher ____4____ the students a question, “When Jack was ten years old, ____5____ brother Bob was twenty. Now Jack is fifteen and ___6___& is his brother Bob?” John said, “That’s easy. Bob is twice as old as Jack, so he is now thirty.” Another time, the _7____ in a science class asked, “When it thunders(打雷), ____8____ do we always see light before we ____9____ sound? “But, Miss,” said John quickly, “don’t you ___10____ our eyes are in front of our ears?小题1:A.goodB.tallC.coolD.short小题2:A.dinnerB.lunchC.classD.play小题3:A.soB.andC.orD.but小题4:A.sentB.askedC.toldD.found小题5:A.yourB.myC.hisD.her小题6:A.how manyB.how oldC.how muchD.how long小题7:A.teacherB.farmerC.nurseD.pilot小题8:A.whatB.whenC.whereD.why小题9:A.seeB.listenC.hearD.feel小题10:A.readB.learnC.studyD.know
Today is Tom’s birthday. After school he walks past the shop on the street corner. He looks at the window. That pair of trainers is still there. He really wants to have them very much.  He was very sad and walks away. He knows his mother can give him anything he likes if she can. But he also knows she has no money and the trainers are too expensive. He doesn’t go home at once because his mother could notice (注意) his worry. So he goes to the park and sits on the grass. Then he sees a boy in a wheel chair (轮椅) . He finds that the boy moves the wheel with his hands. Tom looks at him carefully and is surprised to see that the boy has no feet. He looks at his own feet. “It’s much better to be without shoes than without feet.” he thinks. There is no reason (理由) for him to feel so sorry and sad. He smiles and thinks he is happier.小题1:Tom passed the shop__________.A.on foot B.by bus C.by bike  D.in a car小题2:Tom wants to buy a pair of trainers and the trainers are___________.A.too expensive B.quite cheapC.not there D.not fit him小题3:Tom goes into the park because he___________.A.wants to watch someone fishing thereB.wants to see the boyC.doesn’t want his mother to notice his worryD.wants to sit on the grass小题4:From the story we can know that Tom______.A.asks his mother to buy the trains at lastB.doesn’t want to buy the new trainersC.didn’t want to go to schoolD.didn’t want to stay at home
A judge was working in his room one day when a neighbour ran in and said, “If one man's cow kills another's, is the owner of the first cow responsible?”“It depends,” answered the judge.“Well,” said the man, your cow has killed mine.“Oh,” answered the judge. “Everyone knows that a cow cannot think like a man, so a cow is not responsible, and that means that its owner is not responsible either.”“I am sorry, Judge,” said the man. “I made a mistake. I meant that my cow killed yours.”The judge thought for a few seconds and then said,“ When I think about it more carefully, this case is not as easy as I thought at first. ”And then he turned to his clerk and said, “Please bring me that big black book from the shelf behind you.”小题1:The neighbour asked the judge_______. A.whether the first cow was responsible B.whether the owner of the first cow was responsible C.whether both cows were responsible D.whether both the owners were responsible小题2:When the neighbour reported that the judge's cow had killed his, the judge answered that______.A.a cow was responsibleB.its owner was not responsibleC.neither a cow nor its owner was responsibleD.his cow was responsible小题3:When the neighbour heard this, he told the judge that_______.A.there was nothing happenedB.his cow had been killedC.it was his cow that had killed the judge'sD.both cows had been killed小题4:When the judge heard that his cow had died, he________.A.got angryB.said nothingC.put his neighbor into prisonD.changed what he had said at first小题5:In this story the judge was______.A.a clever judgeB.a humorist C.unfair D.foolish
Michael and Derek are good friends, but they like to pull each other’s leg sometimes. One day during the holidays they decided to go to London together. They went to the station and bought their tickets. When the train came in, Michael broaden in first and without knowing it, dropped his ticket in the platform as he got into the carriage(车厢). Derek, who was close behind saw the ticket fall and quickly picked it up. Without a word to his friend, he put it in his pocket. After they had been in the train a little while, they heard the ticket inspector coming down the corridor, shouting, “tickets, please!” Michael looked for his and of course couldn’t find it.“Oh, dear, I can’t find my ticket, Derek,” he said.“Have another look, Michael, it must be somewhere,” said Derek.“No, I can’t find it anywhere. What shall I do?”“Perhaps you had better hide under the seat, then the inspector won’t know you are here.” So Michael crawled under the seat as fast as he could and lay perfectly still. Presently the door opened and in came the inspector, “Tickers please!” he said.Derek handed him two tickets and said, “This is mine. The other belongs to my friend, who prefers to travel under the seat.”小题1:Michael lost in his ticket________.A.when he boarded the trainB.while he was getting into the carriageC.as they went to the stationD.after they had been in the train for a little while小题2:Which is True according to the passage?A.Derek helped Michael look for the ticket.B.Michael and Derek are good friends, but they sometimes fight each other.C.Derek took Michael’s ticket and hid it.D.Michael didn’t know who had picked up his ticket.小题3:When the inspector came, Michael ______.A.hid himself as quickly as he couldB.remained perfectly stillC.was looking for his ticketD.turned to Derek for help小题4:In the passage “they like to pull each other’s leg” means_______.A.they like to make fun of each other in a playful wayB.they like to help each other in time of needC.they like to pull each other by the legD.they like to kick each other
Do you have to be very smart to live a happy life? The character of McDull (麦兜) tells you that this is not true. He is famous for having a birthmark on his right eye. He is not very clever, but he has a heart of gold. He is also happy, with lots of dreams. McDull wanted to visit the Maldives (马尔代夫). But his mother didn’t have enough money for a trip there. So she lied to him and took him to a place called Hong Kong. The place has a sign that says, “Go to the Maldives”. It made McDull very happy. He thought he was really excited in the Maldives!The cartoon pig character was created (创造) in Hong Kong by Alice Mark and Brian Tse. McDull is just a common pig. He has many dreams, but they never come true. That doesn’t stop him trying. McDull lives his life in a simple and happy way. His idea towards life is “Never give up”. 小题1:McDull is famous for ________.A.his wonderful characterB.visiting the MaldivesC.having a birthmark on his left eyeD.having a birthmark on his right eye小题2:When McDull came to Hong Kong with his Mum, he felt _______.A.sadB.unhappyC.angryD.excited小题3:Where was McDull created?A.Hong KongB.JapanC.AmericaD.Not mention
完型填空(10分)One night a young American doctor was sleeping at home when his doorbell began to ring.When he opened the door he saw a man&& 1 &&outside.“Excuse me, Doctor,” said the man.“Can you come at once to a place out of town.It’s quite far but you have a car and I can&&2&&you the way”“Certainly,” said the doctor, “I’m ready.I’ll come soon.” &&&3&&a minute, the car came.The man got into the car and they &&&&4&&&off.They drove for a &&&5&&time, and then the man said, “Here we are.This is my home.Now I can pay you and you can go&&&6&&to town.” “But I must &&&7&&&the patient,” the doctor said.“Where’s the patient?” “There are&&8&&&patients,"answered the man.“Nobody is ill.I live here, you see, and I must&&9&&home from the town.There are no taxis at this time of the night.Here’s the money for you.Thank you, doctor.Good &&&10&&!小题1:A.listeningB.standingC.sittingD.watching小题2:A.takeB.passC.seeD.show小题3:A.AfterB.ForC.InD.With小题4:A.droveB.leftC.gotD.went小题5:A.shortB.longC.hardD.late小题6:A.awayB.quicklyC.backD.slowly小题7:A.watchB.look forC.seeD.know小题8:A.myB.noC.aD.your小题9:A.goB.loseC.findD.ask小题10:A.eveningB.nightC.ideaD.for you
阅读理解In today’s world many people seem to be hungry for money. Some of them even lose their lives for it. Money does have its most useful effect(影响) on the poor, but once a person has a rich life, a lot more money doesn’t mean more happiness.If money was everything, all millionaires(百万富翁) would have true love, true friendship, good health and a long life. However, this is not always true.Nothing else is more pleasant than the three words which are “I love you”. But can love be bought? I’m afraid not. Love means to give, not to take. To every person, health and long life are probably the most precious(宝贵的) things. Well, can health and a long life be bought with money? The answer is “No”.Of all the longest living people in the world, few of them are millionaires. True friendship can’t be bought either. In a word, where money is worshiped(崇拜), money can cause brothers to quarrel, lovers to hate, strangers to fight and so on. No matter how much money you have, it is still not enough to make you a happy person if you have not one to laugh with, no one to cry for.小题1:According to the passage, which of the following do you think is right?A.Money is everything.B.Money isn’t necessary.C.Money is important, but not the most important.D.With no money, with no success.小题2: What’s the most important thing for every person according to the writer’s ideas?A.Only money.B.Health and a long lifeC.Only friendship.D.A, B and C小题3: Which sentence of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.If you haven’t much money, you can’t get more happiness.B.You may live a long life even if you are poor.C.Every year many people die in the world because their family is poor.D.If you are rich, you will have less friendship.小题4:In fact, all millionaires ____________.A.have much moneyB.die earlierC.love their money D.have true love小题5: What does the sentence “Love means to give, not to take.” mean in the passage?A.爱意味着给你,而不能带走。B.爱是可以得到的,不要走开。C.爱意味着奉献,而不是索取。D.爱是可以索取的,而不必付出。小题1:D小题2:A小题3:A小题4:D小题5:D试题分析:这篇短文描述了我的朋友的一条聪明的狗。因为有人来拜访,耽误了我朋友带这条狗去散步的时间,所以这条狗就通过自己的行动来赶这个人走。小题1:根据My friend has a big police dog named Kim.及下文描述可知这个故事有关一条警犬。故选D。小题2:根据Police dogs are often very smart.可知选A。小题3:根据Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Kim for a long walk in the park.可知选A。小题4:根据Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Kim for a long walk in the park.可知选D。小题5:根据He sat down in front of the man again but this time he held the man’s hat in his mouth.联系上文描述可知,这条狗是想让这个人走。故选D。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文中中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
It is fine Sunday. Jenny and her mother are on the &1 . They want to go to &2 . There are many children on it. Their parents are telling stories to &3 . An old man gets &4 &the bus. He has no seat(座位) to sit in. Jenny asks him to sit in her seat. The old man &5 &Jenny. There are two foreigners(外国人) on the bus. They want to go to the Great Wall, too. But they &6 &speak Chinese. Jenny talks to them in English. She tells them Beijing is a big city &7 &a long history. And the Palace Museum is very famous, too. She tells stories &8 &the Palace Museum. At the same time they learn about a lot of Chinese culture(文化) from Jenny. They think the stories are &9 &and they want to visit other places of interest in China soon. Can their dream &10 &? Of course.小题1:A.trainB.busC.planeD.car小题2:A.hutongB.Tian’ anmen SpuareC.the Great WallD.wangfujin小题3:A.themB.theyC.meD.him小题4:A.upB.onC.dressedD.in小题5:A.saysB.talksC.showsD.thanks小题6:A.canB.can’tC.must D.need to小题7:A.atB.inC.with D.has小题8:A.toB.aboutC.orD.with小题9:A.boringB.relaxedC.afraidD.interesting小题10:A.think ofB.come onC.come trueD.get to
I found out that sometimes doing someone a favor could get you into a lot of trouble. I was in the eighth grade at the time, and we were having a final test. During the test, the girl sitting next to me said something to me, but I didn’t understand. So I got closer to her and found out that she was trying to ask me if I had an extra pen. She showed me that hers could not write. I happened to have an extra one, so I took it out of my pocket and put it on her desk.Later, after the test paper had been turned in, the teacher asked me to stay in the classroom when all the other students were out. Then she began to talk to me about honesty and emphasized(重点强调) the fact that when people do something dishonest, they are really cheating themselves. She made me promise that I would think seriously about all the things she had said, and then she told me I could leave. I walked out of the room wondering why she had talked to me about all those things.The next day, I realized that the teacher thought I had cheated on the test. When she saw me talk to the girl next to me, it looked as if I was copying answers from the girl’s test paper. I tried to explain about the pen, but she said it seemed very strange to her that I hadn’t talked of anything about the pen when she talked to me after the test. She continued to believe that I had cheated on the test.根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)小题1:The story took place exactly&&&&&&.A、in the teacher’s officeB、in the classroomC、in the playground小题2:Why did the boy get close to his classmate during the test?A、Because he wanted to borrow a pen from his classmate.B、Because he wanted to copy his classmate’s answers.C、Because his classmate wanted to borrow a pen.小题3:When the teacher saw all this, she asked the boy&&&&&&&&.A、to go on writing his paperB、to stop taking the examC、to stay in the classroom小题4:The underlined word “cheated” means “&&&&&&&” in Chinese.A、睡觉&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、玩耍&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、作弊小题5:The boy realized the teacher made a mistake&&&&&&.A、the next dayB、when the teacher talked to himC、on th e day of the test
完形填空(共15题,每小题1 分,计15分)Miss Carter is a beautiful girl. Her father __1___ two years ago and her mother made a terrible mistake and was sent away. They began to live a &&&2&&&life. When she __3__ middle school, she couldn't go on studying. Her uncle found a __4__ for her. Mr. Baker, a rich shopkeeper, hired (雇) her. Her work was to clean the rooms and sweep the floors. She tried her&5&&and worked hard. Mrs. Baker liked her and paid her &6 &than the other servants (佣人).It was Sunday. Mr. Baker was reading and Mrs. Baker was watching TV in the sitting room. The girl came in and said, “I'm ___7__, Mrs. Baker. I have to tell you I can't work for you any longer.”It &&8 &Mr. and Mrs. Baker. The woman asked, “What makes you say that? Aren't we _9__ to you?”“Yes, you are, Madam,” the girl said. "Have you found a piece of __10__work yet?" Mrs. Baker asked.“No, I haven't,” Miss Carter said. “& 11 &&I don't think you trust me.”“You are __12__, Miss Carter,” said Mr. Baker. “I always think you are a &13 &girl. And I often leave my keys in my study.” “It was 14 &that you often left the keys in your study,” said the girl. “But I could use none of them to &&15&&the safe(保险箱).”“Well,” said Mr. Baker. “You can go right now!”小题1:A.died B.dieded C.dying D.dead小题2:A.excellent B.fineC.goodD.hard小题3:A.finished B.stoppedC.end D.over小题4:A.work B.works C.job D.jobs小题5:A.better B.good C.best D.well小题6:A.much B.more C.little D.less小题7:A.sorry B.glad C.angry D.please小题8:A.in surprise B.surpriseC.surprisedD.surprises小题9:A.friendlyB.friend C.rich D.cold小题10:A.good B.betterC.best D.well小题11:A.But B.And C.Though D.What小题12:A.wrong
B.right C.foolish D.bright小题13:A.bad B.good C.well D.happy小题14:A.poor B.true C.bad D.well小题15:A.break B.answer C.find D.open
A passenger told an air hostess that he needed a cup of water to take his medicine when the plane just took off. She told him that she would bring him the water in ten minutes. Thirty minutes later, when the passenger’s ring for service sounded, the air hostess flew busily. She was kept so busy that she forgot to give him the water. As a result, the passenger was held up to take his medicine. She hurried over to him with a cup of water, but he refused it. In the following hours on the flight, each time the airline hostess passed the passenger she would ask him with a smile whether he needed help or not. But the passenger never paid attention to her. When he was going to get off the plane, the passenger asked the airline hostess to hand him the passengers’ brochure(小册子). She was very sad. She knew that he would write down sharp words, but with a smile she handed it to him. Off the plane, she opened the booklet, and broke a smile, for the passenger put it, “On the flight, you asked me whether I need help or not for twelve times in all. How can I refuse your twelve sincere smiles?” That’s right! Who can refuse your twelve sincere smiles from a person?小题1:What did the passenger need when the plane just took off?A.A booklet to write something.B.A cup of water to take his medicine.C.The stewardess to make an apologize.D.To get off the plane at once.小题2:Why did the air hostess forget to give him the water?A.Because the passenger was angry.B.Because the passenger was very cruel.C.Because she was very busy.D.Because she was not friendly to the passenger.小题3:The Chinese meaning of the underlined word “sincere” is ________.A.自豪的B.婉转的C.真诚的D.委屈的小题4:Why was the air hostess very sad?A.She thought the passenger would write down bad words.B.She thought she couldn’t give the passenger any help.C.She thought the passenger would tell her manager.D.She thought she should say sorry to the passenger again.
Do you know about Liu Xiang? He is one of the most popular &&1&&stars in China.Liu Xiang was born on July 13, 1983 in Shanghai. Like many other Olympic sports stars, he started training when he was very &&2&. In Grade Four, he went to the Junior Sports School of Putuo District of Shanghai. &&3&, he was trained as a high jumper. Then, in 1998, his coach noticed his skill in hurdling(跨栏).Liu Xiang put his whole heart into his training. &&4&&the age of 18, Liu Xiang set a record. In 2002 he won his first international &&5&&hurdles in Switzerland, and in the same year, he &&6 &&a gold medal at the Asian Games in Korea. In 2004, Liu Xiang won the &&7&&Olympic gold medal in Athens, Greece. In 2006, he set a new world record with a time of 12.88 seconds in the men’s 110m hurdles in Lausanne.& 8&&a sporting hero, Liu Xiang is invited to competitions around the world. And he also appears(出现) in advertisements and films. So what’s next for Liu Xiang? Will he &&9&&more time away from sports? No, Liu Xiang will go for more medals for China &&10 &&he’s a symbol of China’s international sporting success.小题1:A. movie&&&&&&&&&& B. sports&&&&&&&& C. music小题2:A. old &&&&&&&&&&& B. short&&&&&&&&&& C. young小题3:A. At first&&&&&&& B. At last&&&&&&&&& C. Next小题4:A. On&&&&&&&&&&&& B. In&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At小题5:A. 100m&&&&&&&&&&& B. 110m &&&&&&&&&&& C. 120m小题6:A. won &&&&&&&&&&& B. made&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kept小题7:A. third&&&&&&&&&& B. first&&&&&&&&&&& C. second小题8:A. Like&&&&&&&&& B. For&&&&&&&&&&&& C. As小题9:A. pay &&&&&&&&&&& B. spend&&&&&&&&&&& C. need小题10:A. because&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. although
One of the most famous writers from England by far is Agatha Christie.Agatha Christie’s real name was Agatha Miller. She was born in England in 1890.She married Archibald Christie when she was 24 years old, and she changed her family name to Christie.She sold her first mystery book in 1920. This book was the first time that the world met Mrs.Christie’s famous detective Hercule Poirot. Ten years after that, Mrs. Christie wrote her book with her second famous detective, Miss Marple.In 1928, Mrs. Christie’s first marriage broke up. She married M.E.L. Mallowan in 1930, but she still wrote her books under the name Agatha Christie.In her life, Agatha Christie wrote 60 books, 16 plays, and more than 100 short stories. She passed away in 1976 when she was 85 years old. Her books can still be found on sale in bookstores all around the world.小题1: What did Aghta Christie do?A.She was a detective.B.she wrote books.C.She was a mystery.D.She knew famous detectives.小题2: Who was Hercule Poirot?A.A detective in her books.B.One of her books.C.Her husband.D.A writer.小题3: What happened in 1976?A.Agatha Christie died.B.Agatha Christie left her husband.C.Agatha Christie wrote her last book.D.Agatha Christie wrote a short story.小题4: What’s the best title of the passage?A.Books about detectives.B.Famous detectives.C.A famous writer.D.Agatha Christie or Agatha Miller.
Time is very important in our life. However, I had never realized it until I received a beautiful gold watch from my father one day when I was 19 years old. This __1__ always tells me the importance of time in my life.It was a cold rainy day. My father asked me to go to the __2__ to pick up my uncle and take him home. I should have arrived there __3__ 4:30 p.m. We had a basketball match at school that afternoon __4__ the match was too exciting. When the match was nearly over, I suddenly remembered my uncle and __5__ to the airport. It was too late. He had left the airport and taken a taxi to our house.I was very worried that my father would be __6__ with me. As soon as I entered the living room, I saw my uncle in the sofa looking very tired. I dared not &&__7__ my uncle and father. I said hello to them in a very low voice. My father didn’t say __8__. Instead, he asked me to sit next to him. “Peter, did you have a good time today?” He __9__ very disappointed, but his voice was still calm. I felt so sorry and answered in an even __10__ voice. “Yes, Dad, but I’m really sorry about not __11__ my uncle. This will __12__ happen again. I promise.” My father handed me a box with a beautiful gold watch inside. It was a gift my uncle bought for him. He gave it to _13__ and said, “I hope you have learned something important today, and this watch will help you remember the importance of him.”The watch has been with me for 12 years. I wear it not because of its price, but because of __14__ I learned from it. It tells me to respect __15__ and never be late to do what I have promised to.小题1:A.watchB.clockC.bellD.time小题2:A.hotelB.stationC.bus stopD.airport小题3:A.beforeB.fromC.afterD.to小题4:A.thoughB.becauseC.andD.so小题5:A.movedB.turnedC.hurriedD.flew小题6:A.happyB.angryC.sorryD.lucky小题7:A.look upB.look forC.look atD.look after小题8:A.anythingB.something C.nothing D.everything小题9:A.isB.wasC.doesD.did小题10:A.funnierB.louderC.happierD.lower小题11:A.waking upB.giving upC.picking upD.putting up小题12:A.alwaysB.neverC.oftenD.usually小题13:A.youB.himC.themD.me小题14:A.whatB.thatC.whichD.who小题15:A.cultureB.friendshipC.timeD.family
Denny Crook was a famous photographer. He traveled all over the world, taking pictures for magazines and newspapers, and won many prizes.“I’ll do ___1___ to get a good photo,” he often said. “I’ll go anywhere at any time, even if it is dangerous.”And he told the truth. He had photos of earthquakes, forest fires, floods and even wars. If something interesting happened, Denny went to &&2&&it.His wife often asked him to take her with him, but he always&&3&&.” I’ll travel for my work, not for &&4&,” he told her, “You won’t enjoy yourself, and I won’t have &&5&&&to look after you. Sometimes there’s not even anywhere to &&6&&, and I have to sleep outside. I often don’t have a good &&7&&or a bath for days. You won’t like it.”“Denny, I’m not a child,” his wife didn’t&& 8&&, “I can look after myself. Please take me with you the next time you go overseas.”Denny did not say anything, but he &&9&&about it, and when he was asked to go to Africa he said to his wife, “You can come to
Africa with me if you want to. I’ll go to take photos of wild &&10 &there. It should be interesting and not too uncomfortable.” His wife was very&& 11&&.When they got to Africa, the first day she had a very enjoyable time. The next day Denny went &&12&&&to find some lions to photo. His wife went with him, but soon they became separated (分开). She walked down one path while he walked down the other.Suddenly, Denny heard her &&13&&. He ran back and saw her running toward him. A huge lion was chasing her.Quickly Denny took his camera out of its case and &&14&&&it at his wife and the lion. Then he shouted, “&& 15&&, woman! I can’t get you both in the picture!”小题1:A.anythingB.nothingC.somethingD.none小题2:A.adviseB.readC.writeD.photo小题3:A.allowed B.refusedC.failedD.joked小题4:A.wealthB.prizeC.pleasure D.luck小题5:A.moneyB.timeC.interestD.ability小题6:A.meetB.workC.shopD.stay小题7:A.mealB.picnicC.roomD.party小题8:A.agreeB.understandC.replyD.complain小题9:A.worriedB.forgotC.askedD.thought小题10:A.landB.flowersC.animalsD.people小题11:A.confusedB.excitedC.surprisedD.disappointed小题12:A.out B.inC.backD.up小题13:A.singingB.cryingC.laughingD.cheering小题14:A.threwB.firedC.showedD.pointed小题15:A.Hurry upB.Look outC.Slow downD.Go ahead

我要回帖

更多关于 go for a walk 的文章

随机推荐