总评分4.0|
浏览量135376
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初二下英语第一单元2d短文翻译_百度知道
初二下英语第一单元2d短文翻译
第篇 Minday,July 15th I arrived in Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family.It was sunny and hot, so we decided to go to the beach near our hotel. My sister and I tried paragliding. I felt like I was a bird .It was so exciting! For lunch, we had something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles.They were delicious! In Weld Quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw the houses of the Chinese traders from 100 years ago. I wonder what life was like here in the past. I really enjoyed walkin around the town. 第二篇 Tuesday,July 16th What a difference a day makes! My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up to the top, but then it started raining a little so we decided to take the train. We waited over an hour it was raining really hard . We didn't have an umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible! And because of the bad weather, we coudn't see anything below.My father didin't bring enough money, so we
only had one bowl of rice and some fish. The food tasted great because I was so hungry!
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
第一单元的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级下册英语书p10页2d短文的翻译_百度知道
八年级下册英语书p10页2d短文的翻译
八级册英语书p10页2d短文翻译
风景定要壮丽景观,举能亮丽风景.潮退,男孩海边弯腰,没明白用意,走前,看男孩拾起海滩未能归海鱼,用力扔向海.禁告诉:做没意义,千万鱼冲海岸,放弃吧.男孩抬说:鱼说,我举拯救命.道风景,平凡却让容,道美丽风景.雨,未带雨具,困校.突看熟悉身影——母亲,见披着雨衣,拿着伞接.快步走.母亲急忙脱雨衣,给孩披,自撑起雨伞.风夹杂着雨向打,衣服打湿,伞撑向,遮风挡雨.道风景,能随处见,母奶,道亮丽风景.夏,烈空,环卫工依穿着厚重工作服,穿梭于烟尘滚滚道路间,维持着城市整洁美丽,虽着城市美容师美誉,却拿着微薄工资,住着简陋房屋.难:依默默工作,肩负自责任,没青春容貌,没华丽意识,打扫街道身影确实道美丽风景.道风景,虽见,却让敬佩风景.校,同互帮互助,陈问题,班耐给讲解,点计较前种种快,宽容待别,师耐解答同提问,放弃自歇息间,思都放.班级充满习氛围,道亮丽风景吧!件件事都足,许美风景吧!像场旅行,必乎目,乎沿途风景看风景情……我喜欢句——虽精短,却包含深哲理.风景处,融我.风景需要雍容华贵,需要富丽堂皇,朴实、善良,我眼,晴种风景,雨种风景.晴,我沐浴阳光,贴近自怀抱;雨,我坐窗口,看着窗外风景,让思绪飞驰千外,让灵洗忧郁,留快乐,洗灰尘,留纯洁.风景要宏伟壮观,需外驰名,清新、自.片草便足令我高兴,我吸着空气淡淡青草香,漫步浅浅草丛,我喜欢裤脚露水沾湿觉,草香香睡觉,让自梦尽情舒展;我嗅着淡淡花香,听着花花落声音,用受切,我要折朵花,献给,献给我母亲,让我起享发现风景快乐.风景风花雪月,没悲伤离合情节,我眼风景君坦荡荡,戚戚、淤泥染,濯青莲妖.我眼风景夸父、精卫、愚公执着,牛顿、斯坦智慧,特洛伊、古罗马战争热血沸腾,血脉喷张…… 我善于发现风景,我所发现风景喜、悲,风景虽同看风景平态相同,所我,风景总美丽,绚丽彩……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年八年级下册英语Unit 2第9页 2d课文翻译
Tom 我正在做一些计划这个夏天去敬老院工作.真的吗?我去年做过.哦,他们要你帮忙做什么?像是给老人读报纸或者只是和他们聊天.他们给我讲过去的生活经历,讲过去是什么样子的.那听起来很有意思.是的,一些老年人很孤独.我们需要倾听他们并且关心他们.你是对的.我的意思是,总有一天我们也会变老的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年八年级英语下册Unit 3导学案(新版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年八年级英语下册Unit&3导学案(新版)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年八年级英语下册Unit&3导学案(新版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
&&&&&&& 第   周&&&&&&&&&&& 第 & 1  课时Section A (1a-2c)  班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】:Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?&&&& Section A& (1a―2c)【励志话语】:well begun, half done.& 好的开始等于成功的一半【目标】:& 1.掌握1a-2d的词语      2.学习提出礼貌的请求和请求允许;      3.学会使用句型Could you please...?和Could I...?;& 【重难点】:& 重点: 掌握一些家务活动相关的动词短语。    难点: 掌握情态动词could的用法和助动词do的用法预习任务1.预习生词,根据音标会读知意。2.朗读句型,能英汉互译。预习诊断&&&&&&&& 单词。&垃圾 _______&&& 折叠 _______&&& 打扫_______&&&& 地板 ________&&&不整洁&&&&&&& 短语倒垃圾______________&&&&&&&&&& _& 来访________&&&&&&&&&& _打扫厨房__________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 洗碗_________________&&&&&&& 扫地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 整理床铺&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 折叠衣物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 打扫起居室&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 外出晚餐&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 新动作片&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 好好休息&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 捎我一段&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 句子,英汉互译下列句子 His dad can give me a ride.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you need to have a good rest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Could I stay out until eleven?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &That should be OK.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 让我们先打扫厨房吧。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 您能帮我倒垃圾吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &请你扫地好吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &你能洗碗吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预习疑问 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流,检查1a 的预习效果(熟练掌握1a中的表示身体部位的词)2、 合作学习1.)放录音让学生完成1b, 2.)小组操练,完成1c. 3.)放录音让学生完成2a-2b&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、拓展延伸完成2c讨论句型:&4、系统总结三、自测达标一、根据句意、汉语意思和首字母提示完成句子。1.The children are picking up the r_________(垃圾)in the river.2.Children often help s__________(打扫)the rooms in the old people’s home.3.There are some dirty clothes on the f_________(地板)in his bedroom.4.Tom’s room is really in a m________(不整洁).5.---Mary, could you help f_________(折叠)the clothes?&---Yes, sure.二、根据汉语意思完成句子,每空一词。1.Linda often helps her mother________ _______ ________(洗餐具)after dinner.2.Jack, remember to_______ _______ _______(整理床铺)after you get up.3.---Could I_______ ________ ________(搭便车)to the center of the city?& ---Certainly, please get into the car.
w.xkb1.co m4.We can’t______ ______ _______(在外面待到很晚)on weekdays.5.---Lucy, have you finished_______ _______ ________ ________(打扫客厅)?& ---Sorry, I’ll do it at once.三.选择填空。&(&&& )1.---Could you please turn off the light?&&& ---__________.   A.Yes, I could&&& B.No, I couldn’t.&&& C.It doesn’t matter.& D.Yes, sure.& (&&&& ) 2.---Could I look at your pictures?& ---Yes, of course you_______.    A.should&&&&&&&&& B.could&&&&&&&&&& C.will&&&&&&&&&&&& D.can&(&&&& ) 3.---Could I use your computer,Jim?---Sorry, I’m going to ________now.    A.work on it&&&&&& B.work it on&&&& C.work out it&&& D.work it out&(&&&& ) 4.---Mum, Could I finish________ the football match?&&&&&&&&& ---No, you have to do your homework first.     A.watch&&&&&&&&& B.to watch&&&&&&&& C.watching&&&&& D.to watching& (&&&& ) 5.There are some books in the box. Could you please_________?     A.take it out&&&& B.take them out&& C.take out it&&&& D.take out them四、学后反思  通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&       第   周&&&&&&&&& 第 & 2  课时Section A (2d-3c)班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?&& Section A (2d-3c)【励志话语】:Industry is the parent of success.&& 勤奋是成功之母【目标】:1 掌握以下词汇:throw, all the time, neither, shirt, as soon as, in surprise.     2 可以读懂文章。【重难点】:& 重点: 掌握以下词汇:throw, all the time, neither, shirt, as soon as, in surprise.难点 : 本节课学习一个有关做家务的故事,是一篇记叙文,所以我们有了解故事发生的时间,地点,人物,事情经过,原因及结果。自主预习预习任务认读并书写本课单词 1.个人自读,记忆单词.2.小组互相检查读、写情况.预习诊断 A.单词扔_________&&&&& 也不_________&&&&& 寸衫_________&&&&& 通过_________B.短语反复_________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 尽快_________________欢迎我_________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 从学校回来__________________带狗去散步_________________&&&&&& 总是,一直__________________as…as_____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 吃惊地__________C.句子 1. I’m just as tired as you are!_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Neither did I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. I threw down my bag.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& The minute I sat in front of the TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 请你去遛狗好吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.& 我可以先看一集电视吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. 你所有时间都在看电视。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. 我不能整个白天工作,整晚做家务。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预习疑问 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流1.)阅读2d 的内容& 2.)跟读录音,完成2d2、 合作学习1.)阅读3a.&&& 2.)完成3b-3c&& 3.)小组活动3、拓展延伸 4语法:一、找出文中的几个要素Time(时间)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Place (地点)(尽量详细,由小到大)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Persons(人物)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Plot(情节)(写出主要的几步即可)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二、回答下列问题*Why was Nancy’s mom angry with her?___________________________________*Why did Nancy take the dog for a walk?__________________________________*Who did all the housework at Nancy’s family?_____________________*Did they solve the problem? How?_______________________________________三、自测达标一、单项选择(&&&& )1.Can I come this evening or tomorrow morning?-_________ is OK .I'm free today and tomorrow.  A. Either&&&&&&&& B. Neither&&&&&&& C. Both&&&&&&&&&&& D. None(&&&& )2.Will your brother go for a picnic this Saturday?& If I don't go, ____________A neither does he&& B neither will he& C So does he&& D So will he(&&&& )3. You speak English as _____ as Tom&&&&&& A good&& B well&& C better(&&&& )4. I’m ______ at the _______ talent show.&&&&&&& A surprise, surprised&& B. surprised, suprising&& C. surpring, surprised(&&&& )5. Can you hand in your homework _____&&&&&&& A at times&& B all the time&& C on time二、阅读理解  Mrs. Smith has two daughters. Let’s have a look at what chores they do at home.Tina started doing chores when she was about eight years old. At that time, she did the dishes with her mother and she had to sweep the floor. She is ten years old now. She is now doing the dishes herself and has to do the laundry, too.&   Janet is four and she started doing chores this summer. She cleans off the table after dinner, puts her own clothes away, and sometimes she likes to help her sister sweep. She likes to help mop(擦地), but she fell down too many times. Her work is usually not perfect.Last week Tina got her pocket money. But she lost it two days later, because she forgot to do her chores in the following two days. She will get it back if she can keep doing her chores every day until the end of this month .& 根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F)。& (& )1. Tina and Janet started doing chores at the same age.(& )2. Tina didn’t have to do the laundry when she was eight.(& )3. Janet likes sweeping the floor many times.(& )4. Janet usually does chores well.(& )5. Tina can’t get back her pocket money again。四、学后反思  通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&        第   周&&&&&&&&& 第 & 3  课时Section B (Grammar Focus -1d)班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?& Section B (Grammar Focus -1d)【励志话语】: Look before you leap.& 三思而后行。 【目标】:1 掌握以下词汇:pass, borrow, lend, finger, hate, chore, while.     2 掌握 could 的用法。【重难点】:&&&& 重点:& 掌握 could 的用法。        难点 : 本部分是对Section A所学知识的一个总结和巩固,以练习为主。自主预习预习任务  学生自学新单词,看谁记得又快又准。  熟练朗读Grammar Focus预习诊断 A.单词+词组借入__________________&&& 借出__________________&&& 手指__________________&&& 讨厌__________________&&& 杂务__________________&&& 而,然而__________________&&& 出去吃晚饭__________________&&&&& 带狗去散步______________倒垃圾_____________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 闲逛____________给你_______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 递给某人某物________________借给我一些钱_________________&&&& 讨厌做家务_________________4 区别borrow 和lend. 对说话人来说,Borrow指借____,常用搭配为向某人借某物_______________, lend 指_______, 常用搭配,将某物借给某人____________B句子1、我可以和我的朋友们出去吃晚餐吗?―当然可以。__________________________________________________________________2.当你帮我洗了盘子我就会完成我的作业了。____________________________________________________________________3.请你去倒垃圾好吗?_________________________________________________& 4.我可以借那本书吗?____________________________________5.好的,但是我想先看一下节目。_____________________________________________ 6.Could you please clean the living room?(作否定回答) __________________7.Would you like take out the trash?(改错)__________________________________8.Could you please to help me with my math?(改错)___________________________&&&&&&& 预习疑问 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流各小组自己朗读 Grammar Focus中的内容。相互帮助理解。小组竞争:看哪个小组最快最好地翻译所有句子。完成4a-4c2、 合作学习 1、注意should 的用法,完成Section B 1a的任务2、播放录音,完成1b、1c,3、拓展延伸 各种建议的表达,完成1d4、系统总结 could是一个&&&&&& 词,其否定形式为&&&&&&&& ,其后接&&&&&& ,意为&&&&& .&&&&&&&& && (有/无)人称和数的变化。could可以表示委婉礼貌的语气,也可以表示过去的一种能力。但在这个单元里,could表示的是_______________,而且它的回答语不能用could而要使用can或can’t。常用来征询意见,建议,劝告,要求或义务等。三、自测达标一、用could, can, may, must, needn’t填空。& 1. A: ________ you answer the question in English?&&& B: Sorry, I ________. ________ I answer it in English?&&& A: No, you ________. You ________ answer it in Chinese.& 2. A: ________ I ask a question?&&& B: Yes, you ________. But you ________ wait, a minute.& 3. A: ________ I use your eraser, Bill?&&& B: Sorry. I don’t have one. Ask Mary. She _________ have one.& 4. A: ________ you help me do the shopping.&&& B: OK, Sure.A. I cleaned it last week.B. Could I borrow some money?C. That sounds like fun.D. I need to buy some drinks and snacks.E. Could you take out the trash?& 5. A: ________ you sweep the floor?&&& B: But I ________ finish my homework first.二、从框中选择适当的句子补全对话。&&& A. Could I invite my friends to my birthday party on Saturday, Mom?&&& B. Of course! ____1____.&&& A. Yeah, Um… ____2____.&&& B. What for?&&& A. ____3____.&&& B. Well, I am shopping tomorrow. And I can buy some drinks and snacks for you.&&& A. Oh, good. Thank you, Mom.&&& B. You’re welcome. Oh, could you clean your room?&&& A. ____4____.&&& B. You need to clean it again for your party.&&& A. Ok, but I need to do my homework first.&&& B. That’s right. After you finish your homework, let’s clean the room. I can sweep the floor and do the dishes.&&& A. ____5____.&& B. Yes, sure.
四、学后反思   通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&        第   周&&&&&&&&& 第 & 4  课时Section B (2a-2c)班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】:Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?&&&& Section B (2a-2c)【励志话语】:It's never too old to learn.& 活到老,学到老。 【目标】:1 掌握以下词汇:snack. invite, store, careful      2 可以听懂对话。     3如何礼貌地提出要求,礼貌地请求允许做某事。Could you please …句型【重难点】:&&&& 重点: 掌握本课的重点单词、短语、句型         难点 : 本节课通过听力,设计一个开party需要做许多事情的情景,进一步学习如何用could进行有礼貌的请求提问。预习任务根据音标读出新单词。预习诊断 单词小吃___________& 精神压力___________ 浪费___________& 提供___________而且___________& 依靠___________& 发展___________&&& 独立___________公正性___________&&&& 因为___________&&& 邻居& ___________&&& 有病___________落下___________&&&& 独立的___________&& 找出主要词组邀请我的朋友们参加聚会____________________ 去商店__________________借一些钱____________________&&&&&&&&&&&& 给你买一些饮料和小吃_________________使用你的唱片________________&&&&&&&&&&& 把大椅子搬到卧室___________________打扫客厅__________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 别担心__________________________目的是__________________依靠__________________照顾__________________翻译主要句子&1. Doing chores helps to develop children’s independence.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Homework is a waste of children’s time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、Kids these days already have enough stress from school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.They don’t have time to study and do homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.浏览意思是快速阅读。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. 阅读每段第一也是一个好办法。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.你认为孩子应该帮助做家务吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8. 你经常在家做什么家务?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预习疑问 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流,检查预习效果,讨论2a2、 合作学习1、学生分组朗读单词。2、略读短文,完成2b. 2c3、拓展延伸4、系统总结,三.自测达标一、用方框中所给词的适当形式填空
   hate&& take care of&&& work on&&& use&&& forget1.I&&&&&&&& doing the dishes. It’s too boring.2.I’m going to&&&& my English project and then meet my friends.3.My mom gets really angry when I&&&&&& to clean my room.4.Can I&&&&& your dictionary, please? Mine is at home.5.Could you&&&&&&&&& my cat when I’m on vacation?二、单项选择(& )1. -Could you please ________ your clothes? -Certainly, mom.    A. fold& B. make& C. sweep& D. do (& )2. -Manuel, could I use your computer? -Sorry, I'm going to ________ it now.    A. work in& B. work at& C. work on& D. work over (& )3. I hate to ________ some chores, but I like to________ my bed. X| k& |B| 1 . c| O |m   A. do& B. do& C. make& D. make (& )4. I don't like doing the dishes because it's ________ .    A. interesting& B. boring& C. interested& D. bored (& )5. Father asked Jim to ________ the rubbish.    A. bring out& B. take out& C. carry out& D. fetch out (& )6. Mother asked Tom ______ the room now.    A. clean& B. cleaning& C. to clean& D. be cleaning (& )7. Could you ________ my pet dog when I'm out?    A. take care of&& B. wash&& C. work on& D. water (& )8.Your family are going __vacation. Please leave a massage ___your friend.&&&& &&&& A. to&& B. for&& C. to&& D. with ( )9.I'm going to spend my summer vacation in Paris. Could you please ___ my cat?    A. keep& B. take care& C. wash& D. feed (& )10. Nancy put the card face down. Could you please turn it _______? over& B. up& C. on& D. off  四、学后反思  通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&             第   周&&&&&&&&& 第 & 5  课时Section B ((2d-3a )  班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】:Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?&&& Section B ((2d-& 3a)【励志话语】:Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.& 读书养心,锻炼健身。【目标】:& 1、熟悉本节课出现的生词短语。Stress, waste, in order to, provide, anyway, depend on, independence,& fairness, since, neighbor, take care of, ill, drop, independent, fair, unfair.      2、学会阅读策略。【重难点】:&&&& 重点: 识记并运用阅读文章中的重要的单词和词组         难点 : 根据提示指导学生阅读,培养学生学会阅读策略。提升阅读技巧。自主预习预习任务熟练掌握本课的单词。预习诊断 以小组为单位,共同找出本课中的重点内容。单词+短语没有时间学习__________________&&& 浪费时间__________________把时间花费在__________________&&& 为了_________________取得好成绩___________________&&&& 上好大学_______________我不介意做它们_______________&&&& 依赖,依靠______________无论如何___________&&&&&&&&&&& 做某事是某人的工作_____________________照顾自己___________&&&&&&&&&&&& 理解公平的意义______________________没办法___________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 生病___________成绩下降___________&&&&&&&&&&&&& Do their part in doing sth._____________________& &as a result______ ___________&&&&&&& 同意&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 句子:&&&&&&&& 1、现在做它们没有必要_____________________________________2、我认为孩子们学习如何做家务是重要的。_________________________________3、在学校取得好成绩并不够。_________________________________________4、家务活是浪费时间。________________________________________5、孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好。______________________________&&&&&& ( 三)预习疑问& 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流1. 小组合作,翻译短文。& 2.完成2d2、 合作学习1、完成2e.&& 2、完成3a3、拓展延伸完成3b4、系统总结 三、自测达标一、根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择恰当的单词
have to&& could I&& could you&& I’ll&& can’t&& don’t&& doDad: Jack,&&&&&&&&& please clean your room?Jack: Sorry, I&&&&&&&&&& clean it right now. I&&&&&&&&&&& study for a test tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&&& Do it a little later.Dad: All right. But&&&&&&&&&& forget.Jack: Ok. Oh, Dad,&&&&&&&&&&&&& borrow some money for the movies tonight?Dad: I guess so. How much&&&&&&&& you need?二、完形填空 &Lisa is serious about the chores in her house. She gives her children things that they 1&& do according to their age. She started by asking John, the& 2&& of her two sons, to help with the dishes. It is now an easy chore& 3&& the 15-year-old. His 13-year-old brother, Dave, now& 4& John too. They take turns (轮流) washing the& 5&& each week. The boys also clean their study tables, make their beds and&& 6& food from the market on Sunday mornings. Besides (除了) these, the boys also know how to cook easy meals& 7&& their parents are not at home.&&&& The family of& 8&& live in a big house but they do all the housework themselves. Lisa says, "When I was young, my father wanted us to do things on our own (独立地) and learn how to 9& ourselves. Now I’m doing it to my kids."John says, "Doing chores is&& 10& . You learn important life skills and responsibility (责任)."(&&&& )1. A. must&&&&&& B. can&&&&&& C. may&&&&&&& D. will(&&&& )2. A. elder&&&&& B. taller&&& C. younger&&& D. shorter(&&&& )3. A. with&&&&&& B. as&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. by(&&&& )4. A. likes&&&&& B. finds&&&& C. hates&&&&& D. helps(&&&& ) 5. A. hands&&&& B. dishes&&& C. fruit&&&&& D. clothes(&&&& )6. A. borrow&&&& B. cook&&&&& C. buy&&&&&&& D. sell (&&&& )7. A. when&&&&&& B. how&&&&&& C. what&&&&&& D. why (&&&& )8. A. two&&&&&&& B. three&&&&& C. four&&&&& D. five(&&&& )9. A. work on&&& B. take part in&&& C. turn on&&&& D. take care of (&&&& )10. A. bad&&&&&& B. good&&&&&&&&&& C. difficult&&& D. boring三、假如你叫Dave。你和父母明天将去度假。请写一张留言条给你的好朋友李明,请他帮你照看你的猫(cat)。&& 注意事项:1.请使用Could you …句式及祈使句。2.请从对小猫(her)的照顾:饮食、玩耍、清洁方面入手写作。3.注意语言的条理性和流畅性。参考句型:1. Could you please…2. Please …3. Don't forget to …Dear Li Ming, My parents and I are going on vacation tomorrow. I went to your house, but you weren't in. I need some help. Could your please&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______________________________________________&&&&&&   四、学后反思   通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第   周&&&&&&&&& 第 & 6  课时Section B (3b-self-check)班级    小组    姓名   &  小组评价    教师评价    【课题】Unit 3 Could you please clean your room?&&&& Section B (3b-self-check)【励志话语】:Slow and steady wins the race.& 稳扎稳打无往而不胜【目标】:1、复习掌握本单元的单词及 短语,句型     2、复习本单元语法【重难点】:&&&& 重点: 复习掌握本单元的单词及 短语。&&&&&&&          难点 : 单元测试自主预习预习任务熟悉掌握本单元单词和短语。预习诊断 预习疑问 你在预习中遇到的问题有哪些?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二.合作交流1、 预习交流&& 讨论完成3b2、 合作学习&& 完成self-check3、拓展延伸& 4、系统总结& 三、自测达标)一、单项选择&&&&(&& )1. ―Jet, could you come to the living room, please? Come to help me! ―________________.   A. OK. I’m coming& B. Have fun& C. It doesn’t matter& D. Sorry to hear that(&&& )2. Many teenagers like ________ very much, but they are not good for their health.    A. players B. chores C. trash D. snacks (&&& )3. Could you _______ the floor? It is dirty.    A. make B. sweep C. fold D. invite (&&& )4. Could you come to my house for dinner this Saturday? ―I’m sorry, ___ I have to go to a meeting.    A. and&& B. but&& C. although&&& D. so (&&&& )5. ―Do you often do chores at home? ―Yes. I think they’re _________, but I have to help my mum.   A. interesting&& B. relaxing&& C. boring&& D. fun(&&&& )6. ―Could I use your computer, Dad? ―Sorry, you _______. I’m going to work on it.   A. wouldn’t& B. can’t& C. needn’t& D. don’t have to(&&&& )7. ―Could you please not put the trash here?―________. I’m taking it away.    A. Yes, I could&& B. Of course not&& C. Sorry, I won’t&& D. Sorry, I can’t(&&&& )8. Thanks for ________ care of my dog when I was away.    A. take&& B. took&& C. taking&& D. takes(&&&& )9. Your umbrella is much bigger than _____. A. I&& B. me&& C. my&& D. mine(&&&& )10. ―Can I watch TV this afternoon, Mum?―Yes, but ______ you have to finish your homework.   A. first&& B. once&& C. again&& D. ever& 二、阅读理解(根据短文内容选择最佳答案。)(A)  Do teenagers in small villages do chores at home? How about the teenagers in big cities? Here is a survey. We asked 4,000 teenagers in China several questions. Half of them come from big cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. The others are from small villages. We made a diagram of the result of our survey. Let’s have a look at it. We found out that teenagers from small villages do more chores than those from big cities. Maybe it is because they live a harder life. Our advice to parents in big cities is that parents should give their children some chores to do. Doing chores teaches teenagers to take care of themselves.(&&& )1. They surveyed ______ teenagers from small villages.    A. 1,000&&&& B. 2,000&&& C. 4,000& & D. 3,000(& )2. There are 1,000 teenagers from the cities who ______.&      A. take out the trash&B. do the dishes &C. make the bed&&D. fold the clothes(& )3. Fewer than ______ teenagers in big cities sweep the floor and make the bed.    A. 500& && B. 1,000&&&&& C. 1,500&& D. 2,000(& )4. The number of teenagers ______ in big cities is bigger than that in small villages.     A. making the bed& &B. taking out the trash&& C. folding the clothes&&D. doing the dishes(& )5. Why did they make the survey?   A. Because they don’t want teenagers in China to do chores at home.   B. Because they thought it’ll help teenagers to take good care of themselves to do chores at home.   C. Because they wanted to know if teenagers in China do chores at home.   D. Because they thought it’s not necessary for teenagers to look after themselves.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)We all know that there are many pyramids (金字塔) in Egypt (埃及), but most of us don’t know the people of Mexico(墨西哥)in the old times also built pyramids. They did not build the pyramids for tombs(坟墓). They built a pyramid and they built a temple(庙)on top of it. The pyramids of Mexico are not as high as those in Egypt, but they are big. Each pyramid has a wide stairway(楼梯)that goes from the bottom(底部)to the top. There is nothing inside the pyramid, only earth and stone.&&& Scientists think it took 10,000 men more than ten years to build the great pyramid Teochuacan(特奥帝瓦坎). It’s 2,000 years old. On the top they built a temple to the sun. The temple is no longer there. How did the people of old times build the pyramids? No one knows.&&& 根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。&1. There are many pyramids in Mexico, too. (&&& )&2. People in Mexico invited people in Egypt to build the pyramids for them. (&&& )&3. The pyramids in Mexico are higher than those in Egypt. (&&& )&4. There are some old tombs inside the pyramids in Mexico. (&&& )&5. Scientists don’t know how the people of old times build the pyramids in Egypt, either. (&&& ) 三、书面表达本周日是你的生日,请你运用本单元所学句型,写一则留言,让母亲为你做一些准备。留言条的开头已给出。参考词汇:cook some food, buy some snacks and drinks, prepare CDs,& birth-day cake, candles.Mom, Tomorrow will be my birthday. I invited my friends to come to my birthday party._________   四、学后反思  通过本节课的学习我最大的收获_________________________________  感到自己有待加强的是_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 牧童怎么写成短文 的文章

随机推荐