求《Bé same much》谐音夜色歌词谐音

跪求初音未来《妄想说》谐音歌词啊_百度知道
跪求初音未来《妄想说》谐音歌词啊
《妄想税》难怪找谐音歌词其实并唱罗马音歌词语伙伴都看罗马音罗马音汉语拼音差看歌词跟着音乐唱两遍懂& & & &Ano ko mo ii na ano ko mo ii na  atama no naka de ii koto shiteru   anata wa sore de manzoku desuka?  kanaetai to wa omoi masenka?  ano ko de ii ya ano ko de ii ya  dakyō daisuki nomu hari sen hon  anata wa sore de manzoku desuka?  kanaetai to wa omoi masenka?    osame masho u mōsō sei  minasama no kurashi o yutaka ni suru tame ni  kanaetai o genjitsu ni  ima, mirai o kaimodose  are shitai byou mo hoshi gari mo  sā, itai no sono mukō e  sō, kitanai mōsō wa  kitanai okane de kaiketsu sase mashou&  yeah!?  yeah!?  ashita wa kitto ashita wa kitto  boku ga sekai no chūshin na node    anata wa sore de manzoku desuka?  kanaetai to wa omoi masen ka?  anata no tame no anata no tame no  itoshiki seido yasashii gimu ka  manzoku desu ga, naka ni wa ‘NO!’ to koe o arageru  baka mo iru no desu    osame masho u mōsō sei  minasama no kurashi o yutaka ni suru tame ni  kanawa nai yo harawa nakya  hora shi tai bun o kariirero  horonigai mon da genjitsu wa  sā, itai no sono mukō e  sō, kitanai mōsō wa  kitanai okane de kaiketsu sase mashou  kimi ga negau koto mo kimi ga omou hito mo  kimi ga nikumu kako mo omoidōri da yo    kimi ga hoshii kao mo kimi ga hoshii mune mo  harae ba kanau node ‘yakusoku da yo’  osame masho u mōsō sei  wareware no kurashi o yutaka ni suru tame ni  kanae tai o genjitsu ni  ima, mirai o kaimodose  are shi tai byou mo hoshi gari mo  sā, itai no sono mukō e  kanawa nai yo harattatte  zenbu Lie sa o o uso da    dōmo sankyuu mashita mō ii yo  kono kamikire wa boku no mon da  sō, kitanai mōsō wa  kitanai okane de kaiketsu sase mashou望采纳谐音歌词标准唱起容易走调且并每首歌都聊做谐音歌词推荐罗马音所文歌都且音调标准望采纳(^-^)V
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初音未来的相关知识
其他1条回答
跪求初音未
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求新恒结衣《花木水》的中文谐音歌词,要很准确,不要罗马音_百度知道
求新恒结衣《花木水》的中文谐音歌词,要很准确,不要罗马音
我有更好的答案
空を押し上げて手を伸ばす君 五月のことどうか来てほしい水际まで来てほしいつぼみをあげよう庭のハナミズキ薄红色の可爱い君のね果てない梦がちゃんと终わりますように君と好きな人が百年続きますように夏は暑过ぎて仆から気持ちは重すぎて一绪に渡るにはきっと船が沈んじゃうどうぞゆきなさいお先にゆきなさい仆の我慢がいつか実を结び果てない波がちゃんと止まりますように君と好きな人が百年続きますようにひらり蝶々を追いかけて白い帆を扬げて母の日になればミズキの叶、赠って下さい待たなくてもいいよ知らなくてもいいよ薄红色の可爱い君のね果てない梦がちゃんと终わりますように君と好きな人が百年続きますように仆の我慢がいつか実を结び果てない波がちゃんと止まりますように君と好きな人が百年続き...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《love the way you lie》的中文歌词_百度知道
求《love the way you lie》的中文歌词
love the way you lie歌词RihannaJust gonna stand there and watch me burn打算站看着我五内焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts没关系,我喜欢痛觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry打算站听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie没关系,我连谎言都,连谎言都Eminem]I can’t tell you what it really is我说底I can only tell you what it feels like我能告诉种觉And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe现我气管像堵住I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight呼吸 我仍尽力坚持As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight像驾高空没任何觉High off the law, drunk from my hate,借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate我像溺水越挣扎越窒息And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me我马要沉候拯救我She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我恨我觉Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you等等要哪我要离No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.能走吧 我重新Here we go again我重新It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.真神奇向着完美发展 I’m superman with the wind at his back我像超往利Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap像超白痴友糟糕候塌糊涂我都羞耻Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name谁我连名字都知道I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again我揍 ,告诉我再妥协I guess I don’t know my own strength连我自都知道我强硬[Chrous][Eminem]You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe曾经窒息When you’re with ‘em 起候You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em满足 没知道底干Got that warm fuzzy feeling慢慢享受暧昧觉吧Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em呵~些曾经欢乐光Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him现看眼都觉恶You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him发誓再做任何伤害事情Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them现却换副嘴脸恶语相加You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him现却推搡停伤害着Throw him down pin him蹂躏着像用针刺痛So lost in the moments when you’re in them沉迷般伤害着It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat同比赛却罪恶掌控着So they say you’re best to go your separate ways告诉道扬镳选择Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday概知道今非引昨起Yesterday is over it’s a different day前事没发Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her像破唱片遍遍重复承诺 Next time you show restraint要克制自You don’t get another chance间没机Life is no Nintendo game像打游戏But you lied again食言Now you get to watch her leave out the window现能眼睁睁丢掉给机I guess that’s why they call it window pane我想所谓遗憾吧 [Chorus][Eminem]Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean现我明白说事与愿违、口非And we fall back into the same patterns same routine我原套路But your temper’s just as bad as mine is脾气跟我坏You’re the same as me跟我But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded每每我快修却总错Baby, please come back宝贝吧It wasn’t you, baby it was me吧宝贝都我错Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed没准我关系并没看救药Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano许我像水火相容结All I know is I love you too much to walk away though我知道我能自拔Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk家吧拿东西家吧Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk难道没听我声音真诚I told you this is my fault我都说都我错Look me in the eye ball看着我眼睛Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.There won’t be no next time我绝再发火再手决I apologize even though I know its lies我明知道我道歉谎I’m tired of the games I just want her back我受够场争执我想让I know I’m a liar我知道我骗If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again再TM试图离我Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire我绑床点燃房……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
love the way you lie歌词
你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚
不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉
你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣
不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱
我说不出来它到底是什么
我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉
现在我的气管像被堵住一样
无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持
就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉
借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚
我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息
就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我
我爱她恨我的感觉。
等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。
不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!
我们重新来过。
这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。
我就像超人一样无往不利!
她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻
只是要站在那里,看着我燃烧
没关系,因为我喜欢它伤害了
只是要站在那里,听到我哭泣
没关系,因为我爱的方式你撒谎
我爱的方式你撒谎
我不能告诉你它真的是
我只能告诉你那是什么感觉
而现在,它真的是一个钢铁刀在我的气管
我不能呼吸,但我仍然斗志,我能打赢
只要错就像我在飞行
离我讨厌的爱的饮用
就像我huffin”油漆,我爱它我越受苦,我窒息
和权利之前我把她resuscitates我,她他妈的恨我
和我爱它,等等,你在哪里开?
我leavin '你,没有你不会回来
我们开诚布公的右后卫,又来了
如此疯狂,因为当它开好它的窝囊气伟大
我是超人的随风在他的后背,她总是(?)
但是当它坏这太可怕了,我觉得很惭愧我折断
那个家伙的?我甚至不知道他的名字
我下手拿住她
我从未如此堕落再次
我想我不知道我自己的...
lie的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求David Archuleta 《Other Side of Down》 英文歌词及中文翻译_百度知道
求David Archuleta 《Other Side of Down》 英文歌词及中文翻译
提问者采纳
down down,down down(down down)Here I am with all these questions hanging from a ceiling lowOne by one they all keep telling me I told you soEverywhere I turn I see red lights flashing over my headOh no, oh no, oh noIn a world that's spinning round but somehow it knocked me off my feetBut I know better than to let it get the best of meI could give up, I could stay stuck, I could move onSo I put one foot in front of the otherNo no no nothing's gonna break my strideI keep climbing, gonna keep fightingUntil I make it to the other side of down, down, downWhoa oh oh down(down, down, down, down)In the sky I'm standing under all I see is endless rainI think I spot a silver lining hiding in the greyI might get tossed around but I'm always bouncing backOh oh, oh ohI could give up, I could stay stuck, but I could move onWhoa oh oh ohdown, down, down, whoa oh oh oh down yeahhOn the other other side of downIt keeps calling meWhere I wanna be on the other side of downWhere I wanna be,Where I wanna beOh I put one foot in front of the otherdown, down, down,Whoa oh downOh down, down,the other side of down, downthe other side of down, down, oh yeh yeah()我与所些问题低悬花板接都直告诉我我告诉我每转我看红灯闪烁我哦哦哦世界转转知何故我撞倒我脚我知道让我我放弃我留卡住我能够继续前进所我其战线脚都没要打破我脚步我断攀登要继续战斗直我让另边哇哦哦降(降降降)空我站我看尽雨我想我发现灰色线希望藏我能抛左右我总反弹哦哦哦哦我放弃我留卡住我能够继续前进哇哦哦哦哇哦哦哦yeahh另外羽绒使我打电我想向我想我想哦我其战线脚哇哦哦另侧降降另侧降降哦耶叶
提问者评价
好吧,虽然是机翻,但还是谢谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
David Archuleta - the Other side of down
down down,
(down down)
Here I am with all these questions hanging from a ceiling low
One by one they all keep telling me I told you so
Everywhere I turn I see red lights flashing over my head
Oh no, oh no, oh no
In a world that's spinning round but somehow it knocked me off my feet
But I know better than to let it get the best of me
I could give up, I could stay stuck, I could move on
So I put one foot in front of the other
No no no nothing's gonna break my stride
I keep climbing, gonna keep fighting
Until I make it to the other side of down, down, down
Whoa oh oh down
(down, down, ...
下面是歌词:
歌手:david archuleta 专辑:ep
• 搜索&crush&LRC歌词
• 搜索&crush&mp3
[ar:david archuleta]
david archuleta -----crush
jive records
i hang up the phone tonight
something happened for the first time
deep inside
it was a rush, what a rush
cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way
it's just too much, just too much
why do i keep running from the truth
all i ever think about is you
you got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
and i just got to know
do you ever think
when you're all alone
all that we can be
where this thing can go
am i crazy or falling in love
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《strawberry wine》 ryan adams歌词翻译_百度知道
求《strawberry wine》 ryan adams歌词翻译
提问者采纳
纯手工翻译比较隐晦歌词翻半我我知道团队努力望楼主采纳bryan adams我喜欢听首没想伤跟平风格像首歌词确实点伤沉重Last night in the street collapsed on itself昨晚街道突坍塌(段比较隐晦应该喻指始狂欢堕落歌词意几同沉迷各自享受能自拔渐堕落)In fact, it broke right in two直接两半And I fell in我掉进缝The strawberry vinesInto a pool of strawberry wine掉进装满草莓酒池塘草莓藤Strawberry wine and clouds草莓酒云朵Burning in the desert, surrounded in flowers沙漠燃烧着 鲜花围绕着But the stems broke the armor草莓藤割破盔甲And the morning comes清晨Until its all just the same things again切都恢复 道路再裂Oh god,哦 帝啊Don't spend too much time on the other side要花太间底另边(处喻指‘糜烂颓废享受堕落’)Let the daylight in,让阳光照进Before you get old and you cant break out of it别等(喻指要直沉迷于)My old friend,我朋友啊Cause its getting winter, and if you want any flowers寒冬已至若想要花朵You gotta get your seeds in播种And I worry about you, why? because you want me to我担呢想让我跟起Can you still have any famous last words遗言If you're nobody somebody nobody knows,若默默名知物I don't know我知道 Somebody go and ask Clair些问克莱尔She's been dead twenty years just look at her hair已经呆呆盯着自发二十Strawberry blonde with curls盯着泛点金色红卷发She gets hair done then she gossips每梳发始跟酒吧侍应八卦With the younger waitress girls at the barThe old Irish rose朵尔兰玫瑰(喻指克莱尔)Drinking strawberry wine喝着草莓酒Until it comes out her nose直醉酒都鼻流She spent too much time on the other side,底另边花费太间啊And she forgot to let the daylight in忘让阳光射进 忘逃Before you get old you'd better break out of it别等跑呀My old friend,我朋友Cause its getting winter and if you want any flowers寒冬已至 若想要花朵You gotta get your seeds in to the ground,播种入And I worry about you,我何担Why because you want me too想让我跟起啊This fella downtown, he jumped off a bridge自市区伙 桥跳He was angry about a letter he received from his friend朋友信惹恼He fell inTo the arms of the most beautiful girls掉进些史世美怀抱That have ever lived in the history of the worldAnd with nothing left to lose he got screwed所 受尽欺凌He sold his apartment before they made him move家逼搬走前卖掉自房Then he jumped straight in直直跳进旧金山海湾To the san Francisco bayNow he lives on Molly's farm现住茉莉农场Picking berries all day每采摘草莓Don't spend too much time on the other side要底另边浪费太间Let the daylight in别忘让阳光照进Marty was a kid when he learned steal boats马迪偷船候 孩His dad was a deejay on the radio做DJ爸爸He fell in沉迷于偷船犯罪涯To a lifeOf riverboat crimeNow has the man you see in prison现 进监狱If you want strawberry wine要想要草莓酒 Strawberry wine and smokes想要草莓酒烟卷He sent a letter to his friend给朋友写信Explaining one night on coke告诉卡夜晚He and Clair跟克莱尔Jumped in to the strawberry vines掉进草莓藤And lord knows you get lost帝知道 On that strawberry wine迷失草莓酒池Don't spend too much time on the other side,要底另边花费太间呀 Let the daylight in记让光照进And imp getting old and I gotta break out of i我渐衰 My old friend,我朋友啊Cause its getting winter and if I want any flowers寒冬已至我若想要花朵I gotta get those seeds in to the ground,我种播种给And if you worry about me担我Don't bother别再挂念Why?呢 Ill be fine我 Imp just sitting here laughing我坐 Little old me and my跟我草莓酒Strawberry wine坐笑着
提问者评价
十分感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
wine的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 in much the same way 的文章

随机推荐