歌词中有 this is what about nowyou get now

当前位置: >
Now That You Got It歌词
Now That You Got It文本歌词:
歌手:Gwen Stefani
歌曲:Now That You Got It
Gwen Stefani - Now That You Got ItNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itNow that I'm your babyThe things you promised meNow I wantNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itYou told meAll the stars I was reaching forYou had in the palm of your handAnd if for just onceI would let the padlock on the door be openWell let me just get on over hereThis better be the best thing I ever feltMy daisy better be sunnyBetter be nothing but all that I wantNow that I'm your babyThe things you promised meNow I wantNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itIf I'm really your baby then share with meYour secrets in darkNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itI'm a radice queen of them allI can have anyone, so what I wantPerfect, get it right, never wrongSo you gonna step it up or you gon' be goneNot this, nothing is typicalNo test, it's all about a B if you showNow that I'm your babyThe things you promised meNow I wantNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itIf I'm really your baby then share with meYour secrets in darkNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itTrain em like a marineMake em like a superheroAlways better be his responseLet's not play gamesWe can be closer than sharing last namesThe award is pepper hotIt could be yoursIf you earn that medalYou could be my boyUh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh, uh uh uhUh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh, uh uh uhIf I'm really your baby then share with meYour secrets in darkNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itIf I'm really your baby then share with meYour secrets in darkNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itNow that you got itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about itWhat you gon' do about it
Now That You Got Itlrc歌词:[ti:Now That You Got It][ar:Gwen Stefani][al:The Sweet Escape][offset:0][00:00.00]Gwen Stefani - Now That You Got It[00:03.92]Now that you got it[00:04.92]What you gon' do about it[00:06.08]Now that you got it[00:07.33]What you gon' do about it[00:08.52]Now that you got it[00:09.77]What you gon' do about it[00:10.95]What you gon' do about it[00:12.23]What you gon' do about it[00:13.55]Now that you got it[00:14.87]What you gon' do about it[00:15.96]Now that you got it[00:17.15]What you gon' do about it[00:18.34]Now that you got it[00:19.55]What you gon' do about it[00:20.78]What you gon' do about it[00:21.96]What you gon' do about it[00:23.70]Now that I'm your baby[00:25.30]The things you promised me[00:27.68]Now I want[00:28.65]Now that you got it[00:29.49]What you gon' do about it[00:30.58]What you gon' do about it[00:31.67]What you gon' do about it[00:33.02]You told me[00:34.11]All the stars I was reaching for[00:36.83]You had in the palm of your hand[00:39.96]And if for just once[00:40.81]I would let the padlock on the door be open[00:42.49]Well let me just get on over here[00:44.99]This better be the best thing I ever felt[00:47.77]My daisy better be sunny[00:49.74]Better be nothing but all that I want[00:52.40]Now that I'm your baby[00:54.62]The things you promised me[00:56.21]Now I want[00:57.65]Now that you got it[00:58.62]What you gon' do about it[00:59.74]Now that you got it[01:00.87]What you gon' do about it[01:02.05]If I'm really your baby then share with me[01:05.90]Your secrets in dark[01:07.71]Now that you got it[01:08.40]What you gon' do about it[01:09.43]What you gon' do about it[01:10.62]What you gon' do about it[01:11.99]I'm a radice queen of them all[01:14.46]I can have anyone, so what I want[01:16.65]Perfect, get it right, never wrong[01:19.03]So you gonna step it up or you gon' be gone[01:21.56]Not this, nothing is typical[01:24.56]No test, it's all about a B if you show[01:31.63]Now that I'm your baby[01:33.32]The things you promised me[01:35.04]Now I want[01:36.79]Now that you got it[01:37.79]What you gon' do about it[01:38.91]Now that you got it[01:40.01]What you gon' do about it[01:41.17]If I'm really your baby then share with me[01:44.72]Your secrets in dark[01:46.60]Now that you got it[01:47.42]What you gon' do about it[01:48.51]What you gon' do about it[01:49.60]What you gon' do about it[01:51.47]Train em like a marine[01:52.91]Make em like a superhero[01:54.75]Always better be his response[01:58.35]Let's not play games[02:00.25]We can be closer than sharing last names[02:03.06]The award is pepper hot[02:05.69]It could be yours[02:07.25]If you earn that medal[02:09.54]You could be my boy[02:11.01]Uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh, uh uh uh[02:15.16]Uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh uh, uh, uh, uh uh uh[02:20.26]If I'm really your baby then share with me[02:23.85]Your secrets in dark[02:25.63]Now that you got it[02:26.48]What you gon' do about it[02:27.51]What you gon' do about it[02:28.73]What you gon' do about it[02:29.85]If I'm really your baby then share with me[02:33.51]Your secrets in dark[02:35.26]Now that you got it[02:36.13]What you gon' do about it[02:37.23]What you gon' do about it[02:38.42]What you gon' do about it[02:39.60]Now that you got it[02:40.82]What you gon' do about it[02:42.07]Now that you got it[02:43.29]What you gon' do about it[02:44.48]Now that you got it[02:45.79]What you gon' do about it[02:47.01]What you gon' do about it[02:48.26]What you gon' do about it
Gwen Stefani最新歌曲求英文歌歌词!!!分不是问题!_百度知道
求英文歌歌词!!!分不是问题!
网上貌似找不到歌词,非常喜欢这首歌歌曲是,希望英语听力比较的好能听听写下歌词:chris laney - b4 it is 2 late
提问者采纳
校验了几遍,不过大部分应该OK的歌词貌似网站是找不到:这首歌还真蛮好听的哈You try to justify a true thing set a lieBut there’s no roomI really give my all the right inside the world I understoodA sign in your eye are dream began to die,所以我就自己听的了。去外国网站也是说歌词没有。。BTW,Forget it what a love is all about.I had it in my hand。。.We do get so right when do we learnJust looking inside myself I’m losing all controlI do my best to cryMy eyes throw and then dryYou’re trying to delay it too oldI don’t know what to do it any forThat let me get to it before it is too lateNow you’re looking for an easy way out.There isn&#39,Forget it whatt time to hesitate before it is too lateNow the ending seems so nearIt is so late at here!楼主鉴定下哈。。.There isn&#39。,Forget it what a love is all about.There isn&#39。能力有限.No gem to turnAnd I used to feel so strong。That let me get to it before it is too late 这句是不太确定,尽量合理化歌词,前面几个词听着是很简单的词汇却怎么也不顺的感觉;t time to hesitate before it is too lateYou’re trying to delay it too oldI don’t know what to do it any forThat let me get to it before it is too lateYou’re looking for an easy way out。= =.It slips draft through like sandYou’re trying to delay it too oldI don’t know what to do it any forThat let me get to it before it is too lateYou’re looking for an easy way out
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
I won't break
I might bend
But I won't break
Spinning 'round
I hit the ground
And lift back up to see
Well nothing's changed
It's all the same
Why can't we all just be happy
Can't you see I'm trying
We should just take it all away
Before it is too late
I will try
I might lose
But I will try
'Cause at least I said I did it
When you see the price you pay
Then maybe we might change
Why can't we all just be happy
Can't you see I'm trying
We should just take it all away
Before it is too late
The wide open eyes
Emotions run dry
The face beneath
the rest is this the question why
It's gonna be too late
The wide open eyes
Emotions run dry
The face beneath
因为我爱你
演唱:steven(史帝文斯)
if i got down on my knees i'm being with you (假如我跪下恳求你)
if i cross a million oceans just to be with you (假如我为了和你在一起而远渡重洋)
would you ever let me down?(你会不会让我失望?)
if i climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight(假如我为了紧抱你而翻山越岭)
if i said that i would love you every single night(假如我说每个寂寞的夜晚都爱着你)
would you ever let me down?(你会不会让我失望?)
well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad (好吧,对不起,如果听起来很伤感,但就是那种感觉)
just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down(我是那么的困扰,担心你将让我失望)
because i love you, love you (因为我爱...
You try to justify a true thing set a lieBut there’s no roomI really give my all the right inside the world I understoodA sign in your eye are dream began to die. I had it in my hand. It slips draft through like sandYou’re trying to delay it too oldI don’t know what to do it any forThat let me get to it before it is too lateYou’re looking for an easy way out,Forget it what a love is all about.There is time to hesitate before it is too late
《总会有路可走》为题,其它不限2《越长大,越____》为题,其它不限3《等待____》为题,其它不限4《梦》为题,其它不限5《____让我陶醉》为题,其他不限6以“倾诉”为话题,其它不限7以“父亲”为话题,其它不限
You Are Not Alone 永远相伴 (你不会孤单)
Another day has gone 又一日过往
I'm still all alone 我依然孤单
How could this be 怎会如此?
You're not here with me 你不在我的身边
You never said goodbye 你从不说再见
Someone tell me why 谁能告诉我因缘
Did you have to go 你真得走吗?
And leave my world so cold 我的世界一片凄凉
Everyday I sit and ask myself 每天坐下来问自己
How did love slip away 爱情怎会远离
Something whispers in my ear and says 冥冥之中有人贴耳低语:
That you are not alone 你并不会孤单
For I am here with you 我永伴你身旁
Though you're far away 不管你多远
I am here to stay 我守候在天边
But you are not alone ...
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些英文歌的歌词很好的_百度知道
有哪些英文歌的歌词很好的
bye bye Mariah Careythis is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyya best friend ya babyya man or ya ladyput ya hand way up highwe will never say byemamas daddys sisters brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift ya head to the skycause we will never say byeas a child there were them timesi didn't get it but you kept me in linei didn't know why you didn't show up sometimeson sunday mornings and i missed youbut i'm glad we talked throughall them grown folk thingsseparation bringsyou never let me know ityou never let it show becauseyou loved me and obviouslythere's so much more left to sayif you were with me todayface to facenever knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the worldto see your face (bye)and be right here next to you (bye)but it's like you're gone too soon (bye)now the hardest thing to dois say bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye byeand you never got a chanceto see how good i doneand you never got to see meback at number onei wish that you were hereto celebrate togetheri wish that we could spendthe holidays togetheri remember when you used totuck me in at nightwith the teddy bear you gave methat i held so tighti thought you were so strongyou'd make it through whateverit's so hard to accept the factyou're gone foreveri never knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the worldto see your faceand be right here next to youbut it's like you're gone too soonnow the hardest thing to dois say bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye byethis is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyya best friend ya babyya man or ya ladyput ya hand way up highwe will never say byemamas daddys sisters brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift ya head to the skycause we will never say byenever knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it's true that you'vereached a better placestill i'd give the worldto see your face (bye)and be right here next to you (bye)but it's like you're gone too soon (bye)now the hardest thing to dois say bye byeseasons in the son算不算?all good thingsthe magic keythis sudden end to my daysmakes me wish i'd changed my waysspent more time with the posseone-t, nine-t, bull-t, mefrom up here, life seems so smallwhat's themeaning of it all?miss the way it used to beone-t, nine-t, bull-t, mewhere in the world could i be?homies looking so cool, cool, i'm cool-t,tuxedos made of snowis there something i should know?mom and pop and little brodead and gone so long agocould this be paradise at last?the first test i've ever passedmusic's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen find the magic keymusic's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen let your life be freeblissful days, what you gonna do?still i miss my old t-crewcan't afterlive without'emi just wish they only knew,may they have lived without a homebut my homies love me kept me warmtaught me to forget 'bout the gamemoney, hatred, hunger, painthis sudden end to my daysmakes me wish i'd changed my waysspent more time with the posseone-t, nine-t, bull-t, memusic's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen find the magic key (yours truly)music's the odyssey (yeah)it's here for you, for me (magic key)just listen like your life be freemissing you, missing youmissing you, magic crewmissing you, missing youmissing you, magic crewhad a meeting with my makerthe superhuman bakerhe popped me in the ovenand set the dial to lovin'now i watch over my boyshelp'em keep on making noisenever pictured me with wingsguess i've heard of stranger thingsmusic's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen find the magic key (cool t yours truly)music's the odyssey (aha aha)it's here for you, for me (yeah yeah)just listen like your life be free (cool t yours truly)music's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen find the magic keylisten up,music's the odysseyit's here for you, for mejust listen let your life be freechange Taylor Swiftand it's a sad picture, the final blow hits yousomebody else gets what you wanted againyou know it's all the same, another time and placerepeating history and you're getting sick of itbut i believe in whatever you doand i'll do anything to see it throughbecause these things will change, can you feel it now?these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downit's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally winwe'll sing hallelujah,we'll sing hallelujah, ohso we've been outnumbered, raided and now corneredit's hard to fight when the fight ain't fairwe're getting stronger now from things they never foundthey might be bigger but we're faster and never scaredyou can walk away and say we don't need thisbut there's something in your eyes says we can beat this'cause these things will change, can you feel it now?these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downit's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally winwe'll sing hallelujah,we'll sing hallelujah, ohtonight we standed on our kneesto fight for what we worked for all these yearsand the battle was long, it's the fight of our liveswill we stand up champions tonight?it was the night things changed, can you see it now?these walls that they put up to hold us back fell downit's a revolution, throw your hands up,'cause we never gave inwe'll sing hallelujah,we sang hallelujah。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
s true that you&#39,s true that you't show up sometimeson sunday mornings and i missed youbut i&#39,d make it through whateverit&#39?all good thingsthe magic keythis sudden end to my daysmakes me wish i's here for you, missing youre getting stronger now from things they never foundthey might be bigger but we&#39, for me (magic key)just listen like your life be freemissing you!music&#39, mefrom up here?miss the way it used to beone-t,re gone foreveri never knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it'm glad we talked throughall them grown folk thingsseparation bringsyou never let me know ityou never let it show becauseyou loved me and obviouslythere's the odyssey (yeah)it's the odysseyit'd give the worldto see your face (bye)and be right here next to you (bye)but it&#39?these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downit&#39?it was the night things changed! ohso we's themeaning of it all?the first test i's so much more left to sayif you were with me todayface to facenever knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it&#39, memusic&#39, for mejust listen find the magic key (cool t yours truly)music&#39!may they have lived without a homebut my homies love me kept me warmtaught me to forget &#39, throw your hands up!tuxedos made of snowis there somemi justve ever passedmusic'vereached a better placestill i&#39, the final blow hits yousomebody else gets what you wanted againyou know it'vereached a better placestill i've heard of stranger thingsmusic'll sing hallelujah, bull-t;now i watch over my boyshelp&#39!we&#39, for mejust listen find the magic keymusic&#39, the time will come for us to finally winwe&#39, for me (yeah yeah)just listen like your life be free (cool t yours truly)music's the odysseyit't know why you didn't fairwe&#39, it&#39, nine-t, for mejust listen find the magic key (yours truly)music're gone too soon (bye)now the hardest thing to dois say bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye byeand you never got a chanceto see how good i doneand you never got to see meback at number onei wish that you were hereto celebrate togetheri wish that we could spendthe holidays togetheri remember when you used totuck me in at nightwith the teddy bear you gave methat i held so tighti thought you were so strongyou&#39, bull-t;s so hard to accept the factyou&#39, for mejust listen let your life be freechange Taylor Swiftand it'cause we never gave inwe&#39, nine-t;bout the gamemoney, for mejust listen find the magic keylisten up?these walls that they put up to hold us back fell downit&#39, magic crews here for you, another time and placerepeating history and you&#39, painthis sudden end to my daysmakes me wish i&#39?these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall downit's true that you're gone too soon (bye)now the hardest thing to dois say bye byeseasons in the son算不算?mom and pop and little brodead and gone so long agocould thiss all the same, i'vereached a better placestill i&#39,re gone too soonnow the hardest thing to dois say bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye bye bye bye bye byebye byethis is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyya best friend ya babyya man or ya ladyput ya hand way up highwe will never say byemamas daddys sisters brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift ya head to the skycause we will never say byenever knew i could hurt like thisand everyday life goes on iwish i could talk to you for a whilemiss you but i try not to cryas time goes byand it&#39, can you feel it now, bull-t;d give the worldto see your faceand be right here next to youbut it'd changed my waysspent more time with the posseone-t;s the fight of our liveswill we stand s hard to fight when the fight ain's like you's the odysseyit've been outnumberedbye bye Mariah Careythis is for my peopleswho just lost somebodyya best friend ya babyya man or ya ladyput ya hand way up highwe will never say byemamas daddys sisters brothersfriends and cousinsthis is for my peopleswho lost their grandmotherslift ya head to the skycause we will never say byeas a child there were them timesi didn's like you&#39! ohtonight we standed on our kneesto fight for what we worked for all these yearsandt afterlive without&#39, cool, life seems so smallwhat's the odyssey (aha aha)it's the odysseyit're getting sick of itbut i believe in whatever you doand i'd give the worldto see your face (bye)and be right here next to you (bye)but it&#39,'s here for you!hallelujah!we&#39, for mejust listen let your life be freed changed my waysspent more time with the posseone-t;cause these things will change, raided and now corneredit'll sing hallelujah, nine-t,t get it but you kept me in linei didn't need thisbut there's something in your eyes says we can beat this&#39, missing youmissing you?hos like you're faster and never scaredyou can walk away and say we don'em keep on making noisenever pictured me with wingsguess i'll sing hallelujah, magic crewhad a meeting with my makerthe superhuman bakerhe popped me in the ovenand set the dial to lovin&#39, the time will come for us to finally winwe'm cool-t?still i miss my old t-crewcan'll do anything to see it throughbecause thess the odysseyit's the odysseyit&#39, mewhere in the world could i be!we sang hallelujah
其他5条回答
mazing gracea whole new worldtears in heavenright here waitinglove has it alldo you know where you going tofly me to the moon
(一定要是宇多田光的版本啊。。。特别是布兰妮的3。)never had a dream come truehow did i fall in love with youhero8。。,我真的挺无语的、90代的英文歌都不错啊现在歌词,我觉得她音线很好。
i believe i can Fryhero
Mariah Carey你要什么类型 ??你没说明 我不能回答的很详细如果你还需要 可以再问我
seasonsintheson西城男孩的
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 what about now 的文章

随机推荐