推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】初中英语首字母填空及答案
下载积分:620
内容提示:【精品】初中英语首字母填空及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:329|
上传日期: 21:38:38|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【精品】初中英语首字母填空及答案
官方公共微信初一英语首字母填空练习题_中华文本库
第1页/共5页
首字母填空 1、What do you know about the sea?M_______ of us have seen it.We know that it I_______ very pretty when the sun is shining on it.We also know that it can be less pretty when the weather is terrible.What e______ do you know about it? The f_______ thing is that the sea is very big.It c______ three quarters of the world.The sea is very deep in some places.Some parts of the sea is n______ 11 kilometres. Many looks else first covers nearly
2、Shopping Mall Sever years ago everyone s_________ on Main Streets.Gradually(渐渐地), more and more people moved out of the city.Then more and more people b________ shopping at shopping malls. Now,millions of people do their s________ in malls all over the country.The malls include( 包 括 ) supermarkets and large department stores.Smaller clothing store cater to( 适 合 ) the taste of almost everyone.Gift shops sell all k________ of things from cheap pencils,hairpins to e________ watches,even diamonds.There are also many art and picture shops.It is a good idea to have a walk in these stores.And there are record shops a________ every corner.There you can buy discs or tapes of any hot star. Shopping malls have other services,too.Health center helps people to b________ their bodies.Eating places like hot dog stands or chic French restaurants are good place t________ have a rest.Every mall must have a large cinema.The cinema shows many hot p________ films.Shopping malls can satisfy almost all of your n________.
shopped begin shopping kinds expensive around balance to popular needs 3、Do you know the saying "like a duck to water " That's me ! Swimming is my favorite sport . I love playing a________ in the water and I believe I'm n________the only one Swimming is a very popular sport for several reasons .To s__ with, swimming is a good form of exercise because it k________ you strong and healthy .It is good fun too.a________you can play lots of game in the water with your friends Another good thing about swimming is that it is c______All you need is water. around not start keeps also convenient
4 、 Most American families are smaller than the families in o countries. Most American families e have one or two children. C in the US will leave their parents' home when they grow up. They usually live far f their parents because they want to find good jobs. They often w to their parents or telephone them. And they often go to visit their parents on h . Parents usually let their children choose their o jobs. Americans think it important for young people to decide on their lives by themselves. Children are asked to do some work around their house. And in many families, children are paid (付钱)for d some housework so that they learn how to make money for their own use. Do you often help y parents do housework? Do you want to live with your parents w you grow up ?
5、Lofton is a little village (村庄)in England. It is
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""初中英语 首字母填空 急 求各位大神帮忙Mr.Edwin loves his students very much and he is always f_____ to them.They have decided to spend their rest life happily t_____.改句:1.Linda often helps her mum do some huousework.(保持原_百度作业帮
初中英语 首字母填空 急 求各位大神帮忙Mr.Edwin loves his students very much and he is always f_____ to them.They have decided to spend their rest life happily t_____.改句:1.Linda often helps her mum do some huousework.(保持原句的意思)
friendlytogetherLinda often helps her mum with some huousework.
其他类似问题
1.friendly 2.together 改句:Linda often helps her mum with the housework.
扫描下载二维码&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津英语七年级上册期末专项复习训练:短文首字母填空
内容预览:  --短文首字母填空  (A)  John gets up early from Monday to S&& 1&&&& , because he must go to school before 7:30 on weekdays(工作日) and go to the D&& 2&&&& Club at 8:00 on Saturday mornings. He draws very well. He usually goes to the b&& 3&&&& to look at the new books on Saturday afternoons, and after supper he watches TV until(直到) m.&& 4  He doesn’t get up early on Sundays. John’s parents b&& 5&&&& work on Sundays. John always watches TV after he gets up. Then he usually goes to KFC to have a h.& 6&&& and some juice for lunch. After that, he goes back home and b& 7& to play computer games until his parents come back. He does his homework after supper. He usually has a lot of w&& 8&&&&&&& homework, so he must s&& 9&&& three hours on it. He usually goes to bed at about 11:00 p.m. on Sundays. He often complains(抱怨) he has too m&& 10&&&& homework to do.  1、S&&&&&&& 2、D&&&&&&& 3、b&&&&&&& 4、m.&&&&&&& 5、b  6、h.&&&&&&& 7、b&&&&&&& 8、w&&&&&& 9、s&&&&&&&&& 10、m  (B)  A woman is going shopping. She is going by b& 1&& .The boat is going a&& 2&&& the river. Her basket is empty(空的). Oh dear! Look! Her basket is in the w&& 3&& "help!" she says. "Look! My basket is in the river."  A boy sees the basket. He say, "Don't w& 4&&& ! I can get it! I'm a very good s&& 5&& ." He takes off his shoes and shirt. "Look a&& 6&&& my shirt and shoes, please!" he says and then jumps into the river.  A d&& 7&& sees the basket. "I can go by basket !" it thinks. It gets to the basket. The boy’s swimming in the river. "Where's the basket?" he calls. "It's over there!" calls the woman. "It's behind you! It's u& 8&& that duck!" The boy gets to the basket. "Go away!" he says to the duck. The duck j&& 9&&& out of the basket and swims away. The boy takes the basket to the land. "Oh , thank you!"says the woman. "Thank you very much!"  "Not at all," says the boy. " Do you have my shirt and shoes , please?"  "Yes , here you are. Oh, what's in the basket? It's the duck's e&& 10&& !"  1、b&&&&&&& 2、a&&&&&&& 3、w&&&&&&& 4、w&&&&&&&& 5、s  6、a&&&&&&& 7、d&&&&&&& 8、u&&&&&&&& 9、j&&&&&&&& 10、e  (C)  An important question a ____1____ eating out is who pays for (付账) the meal. If a friend of yours asks you to have lunch with him, you may say something l____2____ this, “I’m afraid(害怕、担心) it’ll have to be some cheap place, because I have very little m___3___.” The other person may say, “OK, I’ll m___4___ you at McDonald’s.” This means that the two agree to go Dutch (各人付自己的帐), that is, each p____5____ pays for himself. He may a ___6____ say, “Oh, no. I want to take you to lunch at Smith’s,” or “I want you to try (品尝)the Chinese dumplings there. They’re great.” This m____7_____ the person wants to pay for bills(买单) of you. If you feel f&& 8& to this person, you can go with him and you don’t n___9___ to pay for the meal. You may just say, “Thank you. That will be very n_____10______.”  1.a&&&&&& 2.l&&& 3.m&&& 4.m5.p  6.a7.m8. f&&&&&&&& 9.n10.n    (D)  Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t____1&&& there , such as exercise books, rulers, pens, color pencils, erasers and maps. And you can buy drinks, vegetables, fruit, and all k__2__& of food. Some of them are c&&& 3&&& but some of them are expensive. The supermarket is o&& 4&&& every day f__5___8:00 a.m.to10:00 p.m. The people in the supermarket are very f&& 6&& .They always have smiles on their faces. They work hard all day. They are h&& 7&& to answer your questions. They help you find w&& 8&& you want. On Saturdays and S__9___,the supermarket is full of people. They buy a lot of things there. And sometimes they have their m& 10&&& there, such as KFC, Aunt Boiled Dumplings and so on.  1、t____&&&& 2、k____&&&&& 3、c&&&&&&&&& 4、o&&&&&&&& 5、f___&&& __  6、f&&&&&&& 7、h&&&&&&&&&& 8、w&&&&&&&&& 9、S__& __& _10、m 
也许您还关注以下文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语完形填空 的文章

随机推荐