我不想去购物英语怎么写怎么写

英语翻译我宁愿呆在家里也不愿去购物.I would rather ___ than ___ .I prefer ___ to ___ .我的电脑出了些问题,它不工作了.There is ___ ___ ___ my computer.It doesn't work.在阳光下看书对我们的眼睛有害.___ in the s_百度作业帮
英语翻译我宁愿呆在家里也不愿去购物.I would rather ___ than ___ .I prefer ___ to ___ .我的电脑出了些问题,它不工作了.There is ___ ___ ___ my computer.It doesn't work.在阳光下看书对我们的眼睛有害.___ in the sun ___ bad for our health.我知道早晨读英语是很有帮助的.I know ___ English in the morning ___ very useful.这个消息让他开心.The news ___ ___ ___ .科学家正在努力工作时的这个梦想成真.Scientists are working hard to ___ the dream ___ ___ .工人们被迫一天工作十六个小时.The workers ___ ___ ___ ___ sixteen hours a day.
我很累°569
我宁愿呆在家里也不愿去购物.I would rather _be at home__ than
_go shopping__ .I prefer
_being at home__ to _going shopping__ .我的电脑出了些问题,它不工作了.There is
_something__
__with_ my computer.It doesn't work.在阳光下看书对我们的眼睛有害. _Reading__ in the sun
__is_ bad for our health.我知道早晨读英语是很有帮助的.I know
_reading__ English in the morning
_is__ very useful.这个消息让他开心.The news
__happy_ .科学家正在努力工作时的这个梦想成真.Scientists are working hard to
_true__ .工人们被迫一天工作十六个小时.The workers _are__
_work__ sixteen hours a day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.今天天晴,我们去购物吧!2.外面在下雨,不要出去了.3.我们正在巴黎的街头漫步,那是阳光明媚的一天._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.今天天晴,我们去购物吧!2.外面在下雨,不要出去了.3.我们正在巴黎的街头漫步,那是阳光明媚的一天.
1.It's sunny today.Let's go shopping.2.It's raining outside.We'd better not go out.3.We were walking in a street in Paris,when it was a sunny day.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前面两句比较简单,最后一句我个人觉得要倒过来翻译做一个时间状语从句,如下:The weather is fine and let's go shopping today.It's raining outside,don't go out now.The sun was shining brightly when we were walking on the street in Paris.
1.Since it is sunny today,let's go out for a walk. 2. It's raining outside. We'd better not go out.
today is sunny, let's go shopping.it's raining outside, do n't go out.we walked on the street of paris, that's a sunny day
1、It is a clear day,let us go shoping .2\ It
is raining,do not
go out.3\ It was a sunny day that we were walking on the street in PARIS.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Mary 几乎不锻炼不要总是滑滑板他多久购物一次?他很少去购物你多久游一次泳?我从不游泳他们多久看一次电影?他们经常去看电影你妈妈通常周末干什么?他们经常看英语书Lucy从不做_百度作业帮
英语翻译Mary 几乎不锻炼不要总是滑滑板他多久购物一次?他很少去购物你多久游一次泳?我从不游泳他们多久看一次电影?他们经常去看电影你妈妈通常周末干什么?他们经常看英语书Lucy从不做早餐我爷爷经常做眼保健操
Mary almost no exerciseDon't always skateboardingHow often does he go shopping?He seldom goes shopping.How often do you swim?I never swimHow often do they see a movie?They often go to the moviesDoes your mother usually do on the weekend?They often read English booksLucy never make breakfastMy grandfather often do eye exercises
这么写对么Don't always go skateboarding
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
hardly ever exercise。Don not
skateboarding
。How often
sometimes go
shopping。How
often do they
go to the movi...
扫描下载二维码我十一了,妈妈说给我买小背心,但是没有纯白的,不想在网上买,想逛街去看看小背心怎么说_百度知道
我十一了,妈妈说给我买小背心,但是没有纯白的,不想在网上买,想逛街去看看小背心怎么说