初一英语作文范文60词左右初一招聘广告

当前位置:
>>>作文Please read the ad carefully. 请你仔细阅读下面的招聘广告..
Please read the ad carefully. 请你仔细阅读下面的招聘广告。&&&& 假如你是李平想要应聘,请你根据招聘广告中的要求,在表格空白处至少填出两项你所能做的事情。并根据表格中的所有信息,发一封e-mail,介绍你的个人情况、兴趣爱好及能力。字数40~60。信的开头、结尾已给出。
Dear sir,&&&&&I want to join you Winter Camp to help the children with sports and music.&&&& My___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&& I think I can be good with the children and I hope to get your letter soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LiPing
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:月考题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“作文Please read the ad carefully. 请你仔细阅读下面的招聘广告..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“作文Please read the ad carefully. 请你仔细阅读下面的招聘广告..”考查相似的试题有:
512457728528948354024312605134082请根据以下信息写一篇60词的招聘信息广告.(英语作文)我们的夏令营想要招聘老师请根据以下信息写一篇60词的招聘信息广告.(英语作文)我们的夏令营想要招聘老师,条件是:1.18-25岁.2._百度作业帮
请根据以下信息写一篇60词的招聘信息广告.(英语作文)我们的夏令营想要招聘老师请根据以下信息写一篇60词的招聘信息广告.(英语作文)我们的夏令营想要招聘老师,条件是:1.18-25岁.2.能歌善舞.3.会说英语.4.能教孩子们游泳和弹钢琴.5.喜欢孩子,能和孩子们相处融洽.如果你符合以上条件并愿意加入我们的话,请和我们联系.电话:3789542.
Teachers Wanted for Summer Camp Our shool needs a teacher for our summer camp. He or she must be 18-25 years old and able to sing and dance. The ability to speak English is also needed to teach the kids. He or she also must teach the kids swimming and playing the pian. Also, he or she must love kids and get along well with them. If you meet all the requirements and also would like to join us, call us at 3789542. Thanks!(原创作文,格式请自行调整)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >
& 初一英语旅游60词作文 以“Mytrip”为题、写一篇初一英语作文60词左右!!
初一英语旅游60词作文 以“Mytrip”为题、写一篇初一英语作文60词左右!!
收集整理:/ 时间:
以“Mytrip”为题、写一篇初一英语作文60词左右!!
是你去哪儿的旅行啊 还是就是广泛的写我的旅行?暂时先发一篇有关世博的 中文:我的旅行 我迫不及待的期待着我的旅行。我即将去的一个快乐而有趣的旅行——那就是上海世博会之旅。 我与以往的世博会无缘,但是这次在家门口举办的世博会,怎么可以不去游览呢? 世博会的人多,是出了名的,处处的场馆都有排队的现象,热门的场馆更是人多的不计其数,如长龙一般。沙特阿拉伯馆,日本馆,这些馆我都与他们无缘了 我咬咬牙,逛了一个德国馆,德国的设备非常的先进,技术非常发达,既有益又有趣。 我们还观看了上海联合馆等一些企业馆,这些馆都是在浦西的,儿国家馆都位于浦东,世博轴伫立于世博园的中央。 我们还预。初一60词英语作文 Jenny from Australia Austria, came to Beijing this year, tourism, in a park, they play very happy, but also pay a good friend of mine, they fly a ke together, boating, fishing, Jenny said that China is a beautiful and the magnificent country, next year will come here on summer.。初一英语作文:暑假旅游计划60词 转载一篇。我们还没让写这个 不合适追问我哦~-------2013暑假旅游计划英语作文来自.cn/a/142612.html暑假将近,请你为自己的暑假生活制定计划。须包括下列要点:1. 健身计划;2. 读书计划;3. 帮助父母;4. 旅游计划;5. 其它。注意:1. 不要逐条翻译;2. 可适当增加细节,以使文章连贯;3. 词数不少于100。参考范文:The summer holiday is coming. In order to make the best of the holiday, I have made a plan for it. First I want to do some sports not only to relax myself but also to build my character. I will also read some books to get more knowledge. Helping my parents with the housework is also included in my 。
暑假计划【中】 又一个愉快的暑假来到了。这段宝贵的时间,我不能白白浪费。我不但要玩好,还要更加努力的学习。为了使自己这个。
The summer holiday is coming. In order to make the best of the holiday, I have made a plan for it. First I want to do so。3篇关于旅游的英语作文60词左右初一的。。。。。急。。。 -。 时间太晚了,我只能写出一篇的了sorry! Thissummervacation,IwenttoHainanwithmymom.Wewenttotherebyair.Andweboughtalotoflocalfriutthere.IoftenswamintheseaandIplaybeachvollyballwithmymom.Itwasreallyfun!ButIcannoteattoomuchseafood,becauseIdonotlikeit.WewereveryhappyinHainan!。英语作文初一的60词就可以了 你好, Dear Mom, How are you? I am now traveling on the Great Wall. My friend Tom is with me. We have walked a long way and we are now at the top.The Great Wall is so wonderful that we really enjoy it. We have taken many photos of it. I hope next time you can come and have a look at it, too. Yours, Mike。关于河南开封旅游的英语作文,60词左右,初一的!!
要多少字啊。求英语作文 初一水平 60词左右
Hello,everyone!My name is Lusy.I study in No.1 junior high school.Im in Class 1,Grade 1.My teacher is Miss Li,she is a 。高分求:初一简单英语作文 题目:你最想去哪里旅游,为什么。1 I want to go to Beijing .I will go there by plane and stay there for 10 days.This is my first time to go to Beijing,not only Beijing have many beautiful place,but also I can learn more knowledges about Chinese history.And it is a great chance for me to communicate with foreigners,so I wont miss it.Therefore,now I want to say:Beijing,Im coming! 2 I want to go to Beijing. we can visit the Great Wall. The Great Wall is very long and old. It has millions of bricks. Each brick is very big and heavy. Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wa。以“My trip”为题、写一篇初一英语作文 60词左右!!I went on a trip to Hainan with my family on during the holiday.We went there by plane. After we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there. There were other people there too. Some people were surfing and some people were diving in the deeper part of the sea. Afterwards we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach. We ate seafood like shrimps and craps, and drank some abalone soup.We all didnt want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful, and there were so many other exciting things to try,but sadly it was time。
我能说楼上有点语法错误吗= =Last week, we went to GuiLin by train and we stayed there for five days. It was such a wonderful trip tha。初一英语旅行日记,60词,带翻译。。 too. We had great fun there, July 16thThe weather was sunny and hot. We visited the Great Wall in the afternoon. we visited the Palace Museum and Tian’an Men Square in the morning, We also visited some other interesting places in Beijng. . We took many photos there. There were many people on the Great WallMonday . I hope to go there again. We visited some Beijing Hutongs。
初一英语旅游60词作文相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
初一英语旅游60词作文相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。俱乐部招聘广告(初一英语作文50单词)_百度作业帮
俱乐部招聘广告(初一英语作文50单词)
Announcement on Recruiting Club Working Stuff
Our Club will recruit some new stuff members this year. All adults aged from 20 to 30 with good health and good oral ability both in Chine...
扫描下载二维码&&& After reading your
advertisement for a secretary in today’s English paper, I want to apply for the
&&& I’m 19 years old, male,
unmarried. I’m 1. 75 meters tall, strong and healthy. I’ve just graduated from
a senior middle school of Beijing. Last year, I got the first place in the
English composition contest in West District, Beijing. I type quite well and
can use computers skillfully.
&&& I’d like to be your
secretary very much. If these meet your requirements, I’ll be very thankful for
your kindness. Of course I’ll work hard and well if I can hold the position.
I’m eager for your early reply.
Sincerely yours,
                            Wang Lei
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:英语教研室
来源:吉林省长春外国语学校学年高二下学期第二次月考英语试题
某中外合资企业在一家英文报上登了一则广告(advertisement),招聘一名秘书,基本条件如下:
1、年龄不超过25岁,未婚;
2、身体健康。身高要求:男性1.70米以上,女性1.60米以上;
3、高中以上文化程度;
4、有较好的英语基础,英语口语能力强者优先录用;
5、擅长写作,具有从事文秘(secretary)工作的能力。
假如你叫王强,看了广告后想求此职。请用英语写一封求职信,针对招聘条件介绍自己的情况写一篇100词左右的短文。
来源:学年福建省安溪一中高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
某中外合资企业在一家英文报上登了一则广告,招聘一名秘书。假如你叫李华,请根据下面的简历表用英语写一封求职信。姓名李华性别女身高1.62米出生年月1985.5婚否未婚身体状况健康毕业学校上海商学院其他:1. 有三年工作经历。&&&&&
2. 打字快,熟练计算机操作。3. 擅长英语,懂一些德语。4. 办事认真,待人诚恳,与人和睦相处。注意:1. 词数:120字左右,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。2. 短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。3. 参考词汇:上海商学院 Shanghai Commercial CollegeDear sir,I’m writing to apply for the position as a secretary in your company, which I saw advertised in today’s paper. I believe I have the qualifications to fit the job.Sincerely yours,Li Hua
来源:2014届福建省高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
某中外合资企业在一家英文报上登了一则广告,招聘一名秘书。假如你叫李华,请根据下面的简历表用英语写一封求职信。
上海商学院
其他:1. 有三年工作经历。&&&&& 2. 打字快,熟练计算机操作。
3. 擅长英语,懂一些德语。4. 办事认真,待人诚恳,与人和睦相处。
注意:1. 词数:120字左右,短文的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。
2. 短文需包括表中所有要点,内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
3. 参考词汇:上海商学院 Shanghai
Commercial College
I’m writing to apply for the position as a secretary