帮忙写个描写人物的英语作文文

哪位大虾帮忙写个英语作文Directions:You are to write a composition on the following topic “My Life Philosophy” in no less than 150 words._百度作业帮
哪位大虾帮忙写个英语作文Directions:You are to write a composition on the following topic “My Life Philosophy” in no less than 150 words.
ai蔷薇TS02OH10
Summer,Kate and her friends travel to the park to play.When they rest on the chair in the park when,Kate found that the lake has a pair of shoes and a pair of socks,but did not see things the owner.They fear that this man fell into the lake,so hurry to find,but later found the girl is a tree below,because the wet shoes and skirts are cool lake drying it.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'帮忙写一篇英语作文,急急急,在线等假设你叫李明,你的笔友美国男孩迈克即将来中国学习,在他给你的邮件中,他说想了解一下中国的餐桌礼仪,现在请你给他回一封电子邮件,写一篇_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇英语作文,急急急,在线等假设你叫李明,你的笔友美国男孩迈克即将来中国学习,在他给你的邮件中,他说想了解一下中国的餐桌礼仪,现在请你给他回一封电子邮件,写一篇有关餐桌礼仪的说明文。80~100字初中水平就好,谢谢谢谢,急急急我还在等。。。
别着急,我帮你Dear Mike,Hi.Thanks for your e-mail.Now I'm writing to tell you about the Chinese table manners.If you are going to call at a Chinese family,you're supposed to pay attention to the following.First of all,it's good for you to take some gift,like cakes and fruit with you.Second,you'd better arrive about ten minutes early.Third,Chinese people usually use chocksticks at table and have some tea after dinner.But you should not drink up all the tea in the cup,for it's regarded as bad manners.Fourth,after dinner,say something good about the food cooked by your host.Regards
Li Ming 祝你进步
In the manner in which meals, the Chinese people and Westerners a bit different from Westerners like to enjoy on their own in front of their own food, the Chinese people will have a certain degree of ...
Dear Michael, Hi,Michael!How are you recently?I heard that you will come to China so far and you wonder the table manners in China,so let me introduce you something about it. Undoubtedly,the...
扫描下载二维码帮忙写一篇英语作文,下面有范例!Musicians Wanted for School Music FestivalAre you a musician?Can you sing?Can you dance?Can you play the piano,the trumpet,the drums,or the guitar?Then you can be in our school music festival.Please call Zh_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇英语作文,下面有范例!Musicians Wanted for School Music FestivalAre you a musician?Can you sing?Can you dance?Can you play the piano,the trumpet,the drums,or the guitar?Then you can be in our school music festival.Please call Zhang Heng at 622-6033.按照这种形式请写一篇英语作文 内容是:为运动会招募运动员(Write your own poster for a sports day.)
Players Wanted for School Sports DayAre you a player?Can you run?Can you swim?Can you play basketball,soccer,volleyball,ping-pong,or tennis Then you can be in our school sports day.Please call *** at
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我按要求写个初二英语作文国庆节就要到了,你已经安排好了假期计划.请根据表格提示,以My Vacation Plan为题,写一篇短文向你班来自英国的交换生John介绍一下你的假期打算.要求:1.用上“be d_百度作业帮
帮我按要求写个初二英语作文国庆节就要到了,你已经安排好了假期计划.请根据表格提示,以My Vacation Plan为题,写一篇短文向你班来自英国的交换生John介绍一下你的假期打算.要求:1.用上“be doing ”结构; 2.70词左右.Date | Activity October 1st | Leave for Beijing with parents October 2st | Visit the Bird's Nest and the Wate Cube October 3st | Go to the Great Wall October 4st | Visit the Palace Museum October 5st | Go back home October 6st | Do homework October 7st | Rest at home My Vacation Plan National Day is coming._____________________________.
My Vacation Plan National Day is coming.I'll have a seven-day holiday.So I am going on a trip to Beijng with my parents.On October 1st,we're leaving for Beijing.On October 2st ,we're going to visit the Bird's Nest and the Wate Cube.On October 3st,we're going to the Great Wall.On October 4st,we're going to visit the Palace Museum.On October 5st,we're going back home.On October 6st,I'm going to do my homework.On October 7st,I am going to rest at home.
其他类似问题
My Vacation Plan National Day is coming.I will have a vacation during National Day.On the first day I am Leaving for Beijing with parents.We are going to stay there 3 days.The next day We are planning...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写英语作文 的文章

随机推荐