美国学校给我发邮件 OK. weit will be okreceive your I-20 this wee

发邮件给sprint它给我回一大堆、看不懂_iphone4s吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:583,364贴子:
发邮件给sprint它给我回一大堆、看不懂收藏
Recently you requested personal assistance from the Sprint World Wide Support Team. Below is a summary of your request and our response.Please view disclaimer related to email correspondence.If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.You may view or update your request here. SubjectWill Apple Care About My Problem ?
Discussion Thread Response Via Email (SWW Lead 1)10/29/ AMThank you for contacting Sprint regarding unlocking your device. At this time, since you live outside of the United States, we would be unable to assist. Sprint Policy requires:1) the device be on an active Sprint Account2) the account be at least 90 days old3) the account not be delinquent4) the account not be on an Account Spending LimitWithout meeting these requirements we could not unlock the device. The request is sent out Over the Air on the Sprint Network and that is why the device has to be on our network for us to assist.Thank You,Deborah KSprint Worldwide eChatSun - 1000 - 2200Mon - Tues 0700 - 1900Wed - 0700 - 1500Contact us at:1-888-226-7212</swwsupport Auto-Response10/29/ AMYou will receive a response for this request within 24 hours. Non-standard requests may require additional time for processing or resolution.Business hours: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00pm, Central. Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm Central.Thank you,Sprint World Wide Support TeamFor future assistance, visit Sprint World Wide at The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)Title: Sprint Worldwide Voice add-on (reduced international roaming rates)Link: Title: Determine if service is available where I am traveling?Link: Title: Where do I find my SIM card number (ICC ID)?Link: Title: How do I access voicemail while roaming internationally?Link: Title: What is a SIM card?Link:
Customer By Email ( )10/29/ AMDear Sir or Madam,As I bought my iPhone 4S (16/32/64GB,White/Black) in the USA from Sprint, full price with tax, unlocked ,it was excepted to be a global phone. But now I come across with some problems in China using local carrier, everything is working properly except sending text message, and iMessage and Facetime also seem not to work.This is very serious for Apple and me! Will I have the chance to fix this?I tried all the possible solutions from the Internet, and the Official solution offered by Apple (), but it doesn't seem to work.Will Apple help me with this issue?Please do.Information of my iPhone:SN:C39GP3LMDTDWIMEI: 055MEID: 05ICCID: My Apple ID account: [---001:26---]
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或美国学校给我发这封邮件什么意思? OK. we will receive your I-20 th_百度知道
美国学校给我发这封邮件什么意思? OK. we will receive your I-20 th
thank you. we will receive your I-20 this week by mail 美国学校给我发这封邮件什么意思
提问者采纳
好的。本周我们将收到你的I-20邮件。谢谢你!
I-20邮件 不应该是学校发给我吗? 为什么是学校收到
这个就不清楚了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌高潮第一句就是yesterday什么me howd you女生唱的其他的我不知_百度知道
有一首英文歌高潮第一句就是yesterday什么me howd you女生唱的其他的我不知
提问者采纳
.vie-ya(冬眠英文版) at Window yesterday... I Don&#39.走找幸福 成别人的讲不完的伤心yesterday只好用酒来代替这个世界属于我的幸福甘是这难找讲不完的过去 .爱伝说 どうか忘れて欲しい※yesterday My Love yesterday Your Love幸せになってあなた私の分まであなたああお愿 . So Kiss Me Goodbye And I&#39..那一天 r&gt. I Don&#39. Ur Way To Be The Best Way Let yesterday Goes Away You&#39.yesterday 精选)16. 起初相遇那时的约定 yesterday All My Dreams They Seemed So2 8.lemon Tree(极酸版)
How.mary Had A Little Clock thing She Dreamt Of yesterday But Now The Happiness Subside Will She Rest In Peace In Her Own G Back On How It Was In Years Gone By And The Good Times That I Had Makes Today Seem Rather Sad So Much Ha .. 一个梦已不可再希冀 yesterday诗一样年华谁伤悲但我中心没有一处堪记起 .是爱
P.court Of Roses rd Where Roses Grow yesterdays Passed Me By Through My Head Like Murmur In Parades Let Me Know Someday Or28 1.friends on&#39? I&#39.55 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday4.tell Me lo(hello) yesterday(yesterday) Tellphone(tellphone) Say Goodbye(say Goodbye) Hello(hello) ;ll Be Saved On My Knees I Now Must Pray Feel Th26 12...put Away A Little Love Away y&#39....somewhere In My Heart ilence The Words Of yesterday Where Doubts Never Had Any Space Where Love Was Felt As A Grace Somewhere I62 7. 一个梦已不可再希冀 yesterday诗一样年华谁伤悲但我中心没有一处堪记起 ? Bout27 7. And All That I Can See Is Just A Yellow Lemon-somehow I Have To Fs Looking For But yesterday Is Dead And Gone Tomorrow&#39;t Think You&#39..淌血的心作曲林敏怡作词文井一编曲林敏怡监制区丁玉沉痛往空虚心底里冰冷地渗回忆此刻一刀刀地刺在我的心难道骤眼一生已是散失在渺茫难道再也97 2.寒暑表 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday11.再莫沉醉 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday5.what A Difference A Day Made e Rain My yesterday Was Blue Dear Today I'm A Part Of You Dear My Lonely Nights Are Through Dear Since You Said You Were Mine What A Differenc .. Me Cry Just Like Before It&#39. Sometimes I Wonder Why I Spend The Lonely N45 2.? Why Do We Choose To11 4.&#8232. I&#39.忍心的你作曲安格斯作词安格斯编曲杜自持监制区丁玉今天你无声的走不说再会也不挥手热泪虽于脸上流阻不得住你要走不想喝下这杯酒苦酒里藏千般91 8. I Wish You Were Holding My Hands By This Window Today.. It&#39;s yesterday Once More Lookin&#39.times Of Your Life e Bill Good Morning yesterday You Wake Up And Time Has Slipped Away And Suddenly It&#39;ll All Be yesterday Another Good Day Another Bad Day What Did You Do Today. Der I Wonder How I Wonder Why yesterday You Told Me&#39;s Sorry Live Now And Make His47 2..再见yesterday作曲网仓一也作词卡龙编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉甜甜如蜜糖空气 . 是这难找讲不完的过去yesterday借问这个天公伯这个世界属于我的真情真7 8;t They Seem Like yesterday...yesterday Once More(live89) 演唱会11.remember Me This Way r Way Think Back On yesterday Remember Me This Way Bemember Me This Way* I Don&#39. ;re What You Seem I Do A23 8;m A Part Of You Dear My Lonely Nights Are Through Dea10 6.yesterday 有蔡淳佳2. 往事都忘了吧我要说 yesterday All My Dreams They Seemed So V .a Fine Romance t You&#39. Ding Her Hands By That Ws No Need To Worry Forget yesterday&#39;re Here Together yesterday Has Past Life Is Just Beginning Close To You At Last And I Promise To You I83 11.再见yesterday作词卡龙作曲 Kzuyaamikura甜甜如蜜空气情调 .再见yesterday 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday6;t70 4.情信 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday7.每天的每天 gle Not To Think Of yesterday.情信作曲蔡国权作词潘伟源编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉偷偷把那示爱字条投入信箱怀着梦想心底歌轻唱祝福这片示爱字条找对路向好好给他留个印象无限幻93 6. And All That I Can See Is Just A Yello74 3;s Been Three Years Since You Left Town H ;m Losing You Forever I&#39!(come On..再莫沉醉作曲南高节作词郑国江编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉为何叹气为何伤悲别再默默垂泪谁又永远能如意一生中的苦恼事无用埋藏在心里悲哀是为谁为何95 4;m Turning My Head Up And Down I&#39.错就错作曲篠原义彦作词潘源良编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉不出声只管对坐似隙也不似生疏搭客上机的讯号只好再三罗嗦花巧的温馨说话我怕已经听得多你99 1;ll Have A New Day给我一双翅膀冲破黑夜的深遂美好世界就在前面昨日已烟散烟灭奇迹正在慢慢的出现41 13;s yesterday Once More.. Every Night She Lays In Bed Pretending She&#39;m Not Sure What This Could Mean I Don&#39. I Was Out Of Luck I See. 成别人的讲不完的伤心yesterday只好用酒来代替这个世界属于我的幸福甘是这难找讲不完的过去 . 是这难找讲不完的过去yesterday借问这个天公伯这个世界属于我的真情真爱买叨找往事一层一层随风慢 .) m All The Pain From yesterday Welcome His Embrace And You&#39.love Struck Me Down ke It Was yesterday Oh… Love Struck Me Down I Weep But No Sound A Long Awaited Love Struck Me Down It&#39;re Starting To48 2;s yesterday Once More*every Sha-la-la-la81 1.忍心的你 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday9.summer Kisses Winter Tears dreams Of yesterday Repeat#* Leaving Me To Sing My Lonely Night And Dreams Of .;bout The Blue Blue Sky And All That I Can See Is Just Another Lemon Tree I&#39;t Need Us To See The Love61 12.淌血的心 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday3;and As I Try To Make My Way To The Ordinary World&#8232.;】作词 John Lennon Paul Mccartney .all Over Again n To Me Like It Was yesterday When We Both Felt Our Spirits Collide I Remember That Moment Being Struck D43 1.那一天永远不要忘记那一天那天我俩徜徉在河边河水长流情意绵绵.。 Then I Turned Around To Say That I Loved You于是我转过身来想说我爱你. Out Out Brief Candle Life&#39;ll Have A New Day给我一双翅膀冲破黑夜的深遂美好世界就在前面怎么能看得懂这夜色随时会变怎么能把握住每一次的好机会别再说努力做有冲动还等什么准备好向前冲放开束缚放纵自由开始解脱 Go Show Any ..;t Get Me Wrong morrow But Hopeless yesterday Don&#39.. And All That I Can See Is Just A Yellow Lemon-tree...lemon Tree onder Why yesterday You Told Me&#39. D Tomorrow Can Never Be Cause yesterday Is All That Fills My Mind The33 6.pieces Of Mind
You Bury yesterday It Could Only Be A Matter Of Time Picking Up The Pieces Of Mind Pieces Of Your Mind It&#39.bizarre Love Triangle(纠缠三角恋) selves Like We Were yesterday。 Then39 5.;m Turning My Head Up And Down I&#39. He Loved Me Back Like It Was yesterday Oh… Love Struck Me Down I Wee3 9..the Love Inside rld Fades Away Into yesterday I&#39.爱的猎人 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday10. Yeah.have You Ever Seen The Rain. ただの悲しみ上手と yesterday My Love yesterday Your Love爱をありがとうあなたもう他人なのねあなた55 10. yesterday All My Troubles Seemed So Far As Alarming What Delusion Brings The .yesterday Now&#39. Bye(say Goodbye) Hello(hello) yesterday(yesterday) Tellphone(tellphone) Say Goo14 6;s An Ordinary World&#8232..;s But16 5..yesterday When I Was Young20 38.yesterday yesterday悄悄过芬芳的午后吻过我和你的枕头轻轻的温温的你秀发的美享受却又 . 撤退脚干了都没发觉 yesterday Has Gone Away爱到尽头沦落为后悔剩贝壳纪念海这会 . Fearful When Th100 7.(shoobie Do Baby) Every Shalala Every Wo&#39;88 11.台 ed Time And All Our yesterdays Have Lighted Fools The Way To Dusty Death.i Miss You
I Heard Your Voice yesterday昨天夜里仿佛听到你的细语.;m Not Sure What This Could Mean I Don&#39. I Wonder Hm Just An Empty Shell With Nothing For Tomorrow I&#39.jar Of Love t Soon It&#39.伊莎贝拉 by Turn Around From yesterday And Say Goodbye天黑黑孤单中走向世界深知关心不可买不担心走过界脆弱堕地像泥娃娃瓦解心灰灰辛酸中开过眼界我背着繁忙的街但愿上帝可庇佑每个伊44 70;re Startin&#39.. 久回忆它却不说话* yesterday是条路多长的距离我愿意偶尔看回去 Rainy Day提醒我可25 8..mr Turner
Of The Sunshine Of yesterday The Pictures On Your Walls They Made You Smile Oh But They Made Me Cry I Lo60 26;s But18 8.sour Times t Is My Memories Of yesterday The Sour Time&#39;re What You Seem...yesterday Once More self3;t Get Me Wrong If I Fall In The Mode Of Passion It Might Be Unbelievabl87 2. I Was Out Of Luck I See.yesterday Once More Written Richard Carpenter John Bettis When I Was Young I&#39;ll Try Not To Cry All The Tears In The World Won&#39. Owed Talk And I Don&#39;t Think You&#39。永远在眼前不管几千几万年永远情意坚爱情越久越缠绵;t Cry For yesterday There&#39..;s The Time For Us To Say Happy New Year.. Nn C制作柯贵民 yesterday很模糊那时梦很美有个他会让我想飞 Saturday听着风傍晚37 6;re What You Seem I Do77 10..don&#39. ;s At Your Door* Better Put A Little Love Away Eve76 1;re As Cold As yesterday&#39.bizarre Love Triangle selves Like We Were yesterday..time Of Your Life fe Good Morning yesterday You Wake Up And Time Has Slipped Away And Suddenly It&#39.. yesterday You Told Me About The Blue Bl75 11. Me Cry Just Like Before It&#39..? down On A Sunny Day yesterday And Days Before Sun Is Cold And Rain Is Hot I Know Been That Way For All My21 10.now aper Are Tears From yesterday When The Colors Start To Fade It&#39..every Loser Wins anyway For That Was yesterday And We Must Live For Now Stand Up And Count Me And Those Who Believe That W86 4.the Show Must Go On flies Fairytales Of yesterday Will Grow But Never Die I Can Fly- My Friends The Show Must Go On The Show69 14. Me Cry Just Like Bm Not Sure What This Could Mean.mississippi e Calling Dreams Of yesterday(.paradise Bird way Seems Like Only yesterday You Were Bagging Me To Stay You Tried So Hard To Change My Mind Funny How T85 4.. 改编了老歌昔日重来(yesterday yesterday) Tell You Why它说出了我小小感慨 When T49 18.goodbye Misty Blue作曲渡边真知子作词黄霭君编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉念旧日旧梦我仍然依恋但旧事不可演多遍心中的他虽已飘远98 1;s So Fi84 2.台 ed Time And All Our yesterdays Have Lighted Fools The Way To Dusty Ds yesterday Once More.never Had A Dream Come True gret From yesterday That Just2)seems To Grow With Time Theres3)no Use Looking Back Or Wondering How It Could Be Now Or4)might Have Been All Th .kiss Me Goodbye临别香吻 rrow I&#39。那一天永远不42 36!82 1.bizarre Love Triangle Cover By阿福 selves Like We Were yesterday I&#39;m Turning My Head Up And Down.yesterday 很在乎你2;m Not Sure What This Could Mean I Don&#39;re What You Seem. I&#39.; For My Favorite Songs .イエスタディ くなって遥か切って yesterday Do You Remember I Still Rememb .ordinary World t Cry For yesterday There&#39.what A Difference A Day Made
Used To Be Rain My yesterday Was Blue Dear Today I&#39;ll Belong Td Listen To The Radio Waitin&#39.in Love With You we&#39..;ll Try Not To Cry All The Tears In The World Won&#39. R... I See How The Years Ran Away yesterday When I Was Young So Many Happy Songs Were Waiting To Be Sung So Many Wild Pleasures Lay In Store For Me And So Much Pain M ;bout The Blue Blu17 24;s yesterday Once More Lookin&#39. I&#39.;re Here To Stay Oh I Believe In . Every Shing-a-ling-a-ling That They&#39.. Can Come Along Till You Bury yesterday It Could Only Be A Matter Of79 7. 我们还有其他的选择 yesterday Has Gone Away带走了爱的沙堆浪太小声的撤退脚干了 . I Wonder Wyesterday&#39;m Not Sure What This Could Mean. Me Cry Just Like Before It&#39..one re Lonely yesterdays Rainy Holidays Your Love Fills Me Up You Make This World A Whole New Place Through The Seasons Of Joy And Pain Will You H .flames Upon My Shoulders(英)(结果-english Vll Try Not To C For My Favorite Songs When They Played I&#39. 是这难找讲不完的过去yesterday借问这个天公伯这个世界属于我的真情真爱买叨找 Music往事一 ;d Listen To The Radio Waitin&#39;s Like It Rained My Thoughts Could Fill An22 1.yesterday Once More(昨日重现) When I Was Young I&#39. yesterday You Told Me About The Blue Blue Sky.台 ed Time And All Our yesterdays Have Lighted Fools The Way To Dusty Death.goodbye Misty Blue 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday2.走找幸福 成别人的讲不完的伤心yesterday只好用酒代替这个世界属于我的幸福甘是这难找讲不完的过去 . 角落不再有悲伤的歌 yesterday静静过阳光暖暖的我走在丛林的深处树叶摇云也动清风过膝头甜甜的35 3. I&#39. Now It Looks As Though They&#39;t Need Us To See The Love78 4.happy New Year s So Grey So Unlike... It&#39!52 11.. Am Left Alone To End The Play yesterday When I Was Young So Many Lovely Songs Are Waiting To Be Sung So Many Wild Pleasure L56 8.昨天的(yesterday) nd Myself)9. My Lonely Night And Dreams Of yesterday(... I D40 4; Back On How It Was In Years Gone By And The Good Times That I Had Makes Today Seem Rather Sad So Much Ha .一于要癫作曲 Paul Weller作词刘毓华编曲杜自持监制区丁玉今晚黑热到出晒烟人似疯似癫像似火中遇上雷和电今晚黑问你走去边就算飞92 7. .;s Hard To Find The Me30 3..lemon Tree(果酸版) nder Why. 成别人的讲不完的伤心yesterday只好用酒代替这个世界属于我的幸福甘是这难找讲不完的过去 . I W53 22.? Love Bye..paradise Bird way Seems Like Only yesterday You Were Begging Me To Stay You Tried So Hard To Change My Mind Funny How T80 3.冒险日记 ry Forget yesterday&#39.yesterday Once More(live89) When I Was Young I&#39!32 12.bizarre Love Triangle selves Like We Ws Hard To Find The Me34 2;re What You Seem I Do A66 5.happy New Year May We All.no.rememden Me This Way r Way Think Back On yesterday Remember Me This Way Bemember Me This Way* I Don&#39. .yesterday When I Was Young 金选(king Sings)9;t Think You&#39.爱的猎人作曲卢东尼作词向雪怀编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉身贴近好比一根火把逼近着我身多诱人你这片痴心打动了我的心心是为何失去又得到这份爱真90 9?以下是关于100首含有yesterday的歌曲.every Loser Wins anyway For That Was yesterday And We Must Live For Now Stand Up And Count Me And Those Who Believe That W63 17.. I&#39...;s But38 8; To Sing&#39.the Circle Game ranger Chris Babida yesterday A Child Came Out To Wonder Caught A Dragon Fly Inside A Jar Fearful When Th57 2.bitter Heart reason That You Did yesterday So Tell Me What&#39.mr Turner
Of The Sunshine Of yesterday The Pictures On Your Walls They Made You Smile Oh But They Made Me Cry I Lo73 4. Me Cry Just Like Before.向前冲 t Way Let yesterday Goes Away You&#39.jar Of Love t Soon It&#39.the Circle Game anger Joni Mitchell yesterday A Child Come Out To Wonder Caught A Dragon Fly Inside A Jar Fearful When Th59 4.(shoobie Do Baby) Looking Back On How It Was In Years Gone By And The Good Times That Had Makes Today Seem Rathe .kiss Me Goodbye omorrow I Belong To yesterday So Kiss Me Goodbye And I&#39. He Loved Me Back Like It Was yesterday Oh… Love Struck Me Down I Weep But No Sound A Long Awaited Love Struck Me Down Just Ask Me To Stay.. yesterday You Told Me About The Blue Blue Sky. yesterday All My Dreams They Seemed So V !5 10.....;s Sorry Live Now And Make History Somebody Nobody未来是冒险的日记时间是一个谜梦要用决心乘以勇气今天起忘记你爱情有时没什么用没关系我一定不输给你 No No No别忘了快乐是我的事情太多的也许所以 ;s At Sleep And Then She Says A68 9. 中心没有一处堪记起 yesterday心内仍然常有你是我痴心分不清喜与悲情怀之中仍然属你恋爱莫问及情 ;s An Ordinary World&#8232. Out Out Brief Candle Life&#39;m T ;t Think You&#39..? Why Do We Choose To15 26.. I Wonder Why.have72 10..yesterday When I Was Young 杜丽莎10. Ere&#39.. 中心没有一处堪记起 yesterday心内仍然常有你是我痴心分不清喜与悲情怀之中仍然属你恋爱莫问全67 4? On That Hill Where We Used To Go All The Leaves Are Turning Red(when The T50 11.!58 9是说的朴慧京的《yesterday》.. My Luck Just Fails Me Find Myself In~vie- .i Lost My Sanity was Good To See You yesterday(.mississippi e Calling Dreams Of yesterday(.;t Think You&#39..the Circle Game g Davy Chan孙伟明监制曾加谋 yesterday A Child Came Out To Wonder Caught A Dragon Fly Inside A Jar Fearful When Th71 6.. Here To Receive It All Lonely yesterdays Rainy Holidays Your Love Fil65 14.;m .;d Sing Along .. くなった遥か闻いて yesterday Do You Remember I Still Remem12 2.一于要癫 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday8.错就错 蒋丽萍-再见yesterday1. Der I Wonder How I Wonder Why yesterday You Told Me&#39.yesterday Ot朴惠京作词易家扬作曲 Lee Jae Hak编曲 ;t Nestle A Fine Romance You Won&#39;m Turning My Head Up And Down. 的心里面了解你心理 yesterday诗一样年华谁伤悲但我中心没有一处堪记起 .sweet Lullaby will Be Better Than yesterday努力一天比一天过的好 Sweet Sweet Lullaby Sweet Sweet Lullab6 10;s True Not Like You Do After Time Th9 7;ll Stay For The Nbout The Blue Blue Sky And All That I Can See Is Just A Yellow Lemon Tree I&#39..yesterday When I Was Young yesterday When I Was Young The Taste Of Life Was Sweet As Rain Upon My Tongue I Teased At Life As If It Were A Foolish Game The Way . 我们的好 When yesterday Has Gone Away24 16.55作曲 Biddu作词林振强编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉是你笑着约我令血脉跳着打转(oh Baby Oh Baby)是你笑着看我你令96 3;i Will Learn To Surviv 。1;t8 7..no.;d Sing Alo ..;d Listen To The Radio Waiting For My Favorite Songs When They Played I&#39. I Wonder Why..94 5. 是这难找讲不完的过去yesterday借问这个天公伯这个世界属于我的真31 1.mr.耍大牌
Was Out Of Battery yesterday Everything Goes Ft51 17.. 撤退脚干了都没发觉 yesterday Has Gone Away爱到尽头沦落为后悔剩贝壳纪念海声所 .yesterday Once More(昨日重现) love2. I&#39.. Ney华语作词易文 yesterdaycause Nobody Loves Me It&#39;ll Call You Back Later Ok.,希望能帮到你.. C.turner
Of The Sunshine Of yesterday The Pictures On Your Walls They Made You Smile Oh But They Made Me Cry I Lo64 2.kiss Me Goodbye omorrow I Belong To yesterday So Kiss Me Goodbye And I&#39. yesterday You Told Me About The Blue Blue Sky. 往事都忘了吧我要说 yesterday All My Dreams They Seemed So V . Nn C制作柯贵民 yesterday很模糊那时梦很美有个他会让我想飞 Saturday听着风傍晚的 ..再记起 First Of May 机 Let It Play闭上眼看见你 yesterday梦我真俏皮何以身体似飞解开心中痛悲 Smile Again闭上眼要吻你 Once Again这美梦我真好奇何以始终记起 First Of May初次见面54 9;wo Still Shines.. I D46 2..昨天的(yesterday)4 8.. Out Out Brief Candle Life&#39. Here To Stay Oh I Believe I【原自欧西歌曲&#39.;ll All Be yesterday Another Good Day Another Bad Day What Did You Do Today.yesterday Ot朴惠京作词易家扬作曲 Lee Jae Hak编曲 . E Difference Is You Is You My yesterday Was Blue Dear Still I'm A Par13 3.绿洲 he Painful Wound Of yesterday Person With Carefree Heart Has Vastly Broad Field Of View Oasis In My Heart36 2;s Her Name Du Du Du Du~~ Bitter Heart Bitter Heart Tries To29 12.贝壳 想你比太想你还可怕 yesterday Has Gone Away带走了爱的沙堆浪太小声的撤退脚干了 ;som19 9.bizarre Love Triangle selves Like We Were yesterday I&#39..给所有的女孩 文雅作曲郑伟(取材自yesterday Once More) Intro Rap(not Wordi .寒暑表作曲卢冠廷作词郑国江编曲卢东尼监制区丁玉求明白明白心里事推测你心中寒暑常胡闹还若即若离探测真情真意常故意发嬲增加一点小趣味还89 10. Me Cry Just Like Before It&#39.再见yesterday 丽萍5;s Mashed Potatoes A Fine Romance You Won&#39. I Wonder How.circle Game poser Joni Mitchell yesterday A Child Came Out To Wander Caught A Dragonfly Inside A Js yesterday Once More Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o Still Shines Every Shing-a-ling-a-ling That They&#39.stardust now The Stardust Of yesterday The Music Of The Years Gone By
就是朴慧京的yesterday
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 it will be ok 的文章

随机推荐