出国留学学习的好处的英语作文

2015年6月英语四级作文预测:出国留学
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic Studying Abroad. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below:  1、目前很多中国学生出国留学,  2、出国留学的好处,  3、我的看法。  ====点击查看
  相关推荐:||
  ||||
本文标题: 本文地址:
网友热门视频推荐
精彩视频新东方在线英语四级网络课
CET热门培训&&
4月考试热点
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3出国留学的利弊论(英语){总括}_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
出国留学的利弊论(英语){总括}
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢关于出国学习的英语作文_英语作文
关于出国学习的英语作文
【英语作文】 学习啦编辑:楚欣
本文已影响 人
  出国留学旧称出国留洋,一般是指一个人去母国以外的国家接受各类教育,时间可以为短期或长期(从几个星期到几年)。这些人被称为&留学生&。下面是学习啦小编整理的关于出习的作文,希望对大家有帮助。
  关于出国学习的1:
  Directions: You are allowed 40 minutes to write an essay no less than 150 words on the following topic.
  1.Going abroad for studies costs a large sum of money.
  2. But even so it attracts many young people.
  3.Do you like to join them if you have an opportunity? why? Give your reasons.
  范文:
  Going abroad for Studies
  The other day I announced that I would go abroad for further studies right after my college education. My decision evoked the immediate objection of my family: Why? Why should I borrow a huge sum of money for overseas studies while I might receive the same education at home at relatively low cost? My answer is: in addition to knowledge, I can gain experience that those who stay at home will never have.
  First, experience is the opportunity for the real-life use of foreign languages. While a person can study a foreign language at home, the effect can never be compared with constant use of the language in academic and everyday life. There is no better opportunity to improve second-language skills than living in the country in which it is spoken. Living in English-speaking countries such as America and Australia for several years, for example, my English will be as perfect as native speakers.
  Second, living and studying abroad offers me a different perspective of the world. On a university campus, foreign students are likely to encounter their counterparts from different countries and areas and are exposed to different ideas and values. This hel me to have a meaningful understanding of different societies and inevitably sees my own country in a new light.
  Third, overseas experience, frustrating and painful as it may be, is helpful. A person going abroad for study often experiences much more difficulty&&difficulty in adapting to a new culture and in dealing with all problems alone. Yet, the difficulty, coupled with the frustration brought on by culture shock, is a rewarding experience for one's future life and development of personality.
  Although going abroad is expensive and perhaps painful, the payoff is worthwhile. For the benefit is not merely knowledge gained, but the experience desirable in one's personal life.
  关于出国学习的英语作文2:
  today, even-increasing people think studying abroad is a good approach to students. i think its main advantage is that students can learn foreign languages better because of the good language environment. it helps them to improve the level of foreign languages. outstanding language level can enhance their core competition when finding jobs in the future. secondly, studying abroad provides people golden opportunities to expand their horizon and learn advance foregin technology. moreover, it is useful to spread and exchange different culture. however, there exist numbers of disadvantages. first, those who go to abroad for studying usually are much young. generally specking, they lack of experience of life and cannot take good care of themselves. second, students will feel lonely and miss their hometowns, especially on Spring Festival and Mid-Autumn festival. furthermore, living and tuition generally are too high that people cannt afford it. so, if you want to study abroad, you should consider the above points carefully.
  关于出国学习的英语作文3:
  出国留学是一个普遍的现象
  It&s a common phenomenon that more and more students chose to go abroad for further study. There exists a common phenomenon that&
  There is a growing trend that an increasing number of students prefer to& 一些人认为国外留学令我们受益匪浅
  Some people hold the view that studying abroad may benefit us a lot. 而另一些人认为对我们有很多负面影响
  While others argue that it may have many negative impacts on our life. 就我而言,我同意前者(后者), 我的理由如下:
  As far as I&m concerned/ In my opinion, I&m in favor of the former/latter. My reasons are listed as follows.
  生活在说英语的国家里有助于快速提高口语
  We will make rapid progress in oral English when living in an English &speaking country. 频繁的接触英语使得我们能更好的更好的掌握语言
  Being exposed to English frequently enables us to have a good command of this language.
  Independence
  遇到困难,独立解决棘手问题,这令我们更加独立和成熟。
  When in trouble, we have to deal with the tricky problems on our own, which will make us more independent and mature.
  给我们提供了一个独立于父母自力更生的机会,这有助于为我们的将来事业打下坚实的基础。
  Besides, it also provides us with a golden opportunity to be independent of our parents and earn our own living, which contributes to laying a solid foundation for our future career.
  Communication
  与背景各不相同的人在一起生活学习,我们学会更好地与人相处,并结交更多新的朋友。 Living and studying with people different in cultural background, we learn to get along well with people and make many new friends.
  了解不同的文化和习俗有助于增加知识、开拓视野,丰富人生的经验。
  Leaning about different cultures and customs helps to expand our scope of knowledge , broaden our horizons and enrich our life experience.
  任何事情都是有两方面的. 不足的地方也是很明显的。
  Every coin has two sides. The negative aspects (disadvantages) are also obvious/apparent. 面对文化冲击,感到无所适从
  Faced with culture shock, some of them feel at a loss. 在异国他乡,难免孤独和想家
  In a foreign country, some people can&t help being homesick and feeling lonely. 出国留学费用很高,会给家人带来沉重的财政负担。
  It goes without saying/There is no denying that the cost of going abroad is so high that it will add a heavy financial burden to the family members.
  .综上所述,出国留学利大于弊。因此,出国留学是很明智的选择.
  As is mentioned above/All things considered,/Through above analysis, we can see the positive aspects (advantages) outweigh the negative ones (disadvantages). Therefore, it&s an advisable /sensible choice to go abroad for further study.
  关于出国学习的英语作文4:
  Nowadays more and more young people are going to study abroad. Like everything else, studying abroad has both favorable and unfavorable aspects. Generally, the favorable aspects can be listed as follows.
  Firstly, they think by attending a college in a foreign country they can learn not only useful knowledge, but also the culture and customs of other nations. Secondly, they can take advantage of this opportunity to gain a good command of the foreign language they are learning very quickly. Moreover, they can meet different people and experience different cultures, which may help to broaden their views.
  Every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. The costs are much higher than those in their native country. Most overseas students have to work for a living, which can&t allow them to pay all their attention to study. What&s more, they may feel very lonely.
  Through above analysis, we can see that the positive aspects outweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I am in favor of going abroad to study.
[关于出国学习的英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
845人看了觉得好
68人看了觉得好
1254人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有出国留学的好处和坏处_英语三级作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>& &
出国留学的好处和坏处
出国留学的好处和坏处   There are some advantages and disadvantages in studying abroad . In my opinion, I'm in favour of studying abroad. First of all, If we live with a local family, we will communicate with each other. In this way, we have more chances to practise speaking English. Besides, we can learn more aout Western culture and customs. What's more, we will have a good job with diploma in the future. However, some people are against studying abroad. In their opinion, first, studying abroad is too expensive. In addition, Since it's too far away and we aren't familiar with the environment. We will feel lonely. What's more, Since we 're unfamiliar with Western culture and customs, we may be not used to the food, the way of communication and teaching methods and so on.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站想学习更多英语知识,请关注英语美文公众号:English2010 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
You are welcome. 你太客气了。Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。Talk trul
1. in place 在合适的位置  2. in practice 在实践中,实际上 
(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)下面是MP3版本的(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)歌曲简介:《Eve女人是用来爱的,不是用来理解的。Women are made to be loved, not unders(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)下面是MP3版本的(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)《Uptown F学英语那么久,居然都不好意思开口说英语。其实你不是不好意思,是储备不够!有了这50句,怎么还会是哑巴英语呢?Yes这个词固然很好用,不过英语里其实还有很多其他表达可以表示同意和肯定。如果你想要换点花样说yes,不妨看So many of my smile begin with you.我的笑颜多因你而起。Every day一,军用口语演变过来的,在表示行动和决策上,显得很精干1. Clear. / All clear. (检查完把汉语翻译成英语,并且表述给老外听,这是我们在语言交流中最常遇到的情况了。可你知道吗?下面这25个句子,你在“excuse me ”最最基本的是“抱歉”的意思,但也可以表示 “pardon”, 还有“you are 1.Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快2. So far, so good. 目前为止一切都好3歌曲简介:这个现场是Kelly Clarkson最近在《美国偶像》第十五季上的表演,第十五季也是最后一季,之100句经典英语口语辛晓琪《味道》的现场版(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)歌曲简介:《味道》是由黄国伦作曲,姚谦作词,辛晓Retired bricklayer and part time fisherman Joao Pereir在网上同时用英文跟老外和中国人聊天, 我们通常很快就能区分出这是老外说的英文还是中国人的英文。因为老外经常会都说这是个看脸的时代,许多人对女神的定义也往往就是一个字,美。但坊姐想说,容颜会随着岁月流逝,知识却能让一个(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)歌曲简介: 左右网上突然泄露出一首官方没有发布的歌曲想学习更多英语知识,请关注英语美文公众号:English2010据说,学霸和学渣是这样区分的还是回到正题吧你知道下面这几位明明可以靠颜值,却偏偏靠学业的明星学霸吗? 跟小编(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)下面是MP3版本的(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)歌曲简介:《My 当外国人听你讲了一堆他觉得很扯的东西,一般都会说“interesting”。如果你真觉得他表示感兴趣的话,那The only thing standing between you and your dreams is(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)下面是中文MP3版本的(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)歌曲简介:这个(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)下面是中文MP3版本的(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)歌曲简介:Ta(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)歌曲简介:Only love是trademark乐队的第三张专辑《On哈英语中很多单词不仅词性颇多,本义与引申义有时也相去甚远。下面这些用同样“外形”或词根的单词组成的魔性神句,大大家,晚上好!今晚听一听李宗盛现场演唱《 我终于失去了你 》。这首歌的原唱是赵传,由李宗盛作词作曲。这个现场文丨洛洛莉ya来源丨简书今天在微博上看到一条关于《传承者》这个节目中,陈道明所说的一句话,他说:“这个群体性(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)歌曲简介:《I Really Like You》由加拿大女歌手Carl从古到今,中国最不缺有才的人,在英翻中这个领域当然也不例外。今天给大家搜罗了一些或文艺清新,或重口逗比的译本小编也来一句吧,多少人曾爱慕你年轻时的容颜,可又谁知岁月的变迁。【友情篇】1. I'll always have your back . 我会一直支持你。2. I knowI don't know,Which direction the wind is blowing——I amFor attractive lips, speak words of kindness.若要优美的嘴唇,要一、小学英语形容词性物主代词1、 形容词性物主代词8个:My your his her its our yo"My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because 【口语】1. What a lucky day!今天太走运啦!2. This is too good to 学习英语,不但要看词典,也要看图记,厨房用品类别的英文词汇在此,你还怕记不住吗?(建议在WIFI环境下观看,土豪随意)再来一个音频版本(↑点击上面播放按钮在线试听音乐)歌曲简介:翻唱达人AIn the busy city of New York, such an astonishing thin1. pig out 狼吞虎咽、大吃特吃今晚想不想跟我们一起去胡吃海喝一顿?2. eat up 吃光、吃完、English2010If you are a freshman,sign in here please! 贴身英语大口袋。唯美、实用、精彩英语大汇聚。热门文章最新文章English2010If you are a freshman,sign in here please! 贴身英语大口袋。唯美、实用、精彩英语大汇聚。

我要回帖

随机推荐