你好用英语怎样说,我有许多关于英语方面的问题,你是否可以帮我

你好,请问有没有英语好的大侠帮我翻译一段-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
你好,请问有没有英语好的大侠帮我翻译一段
来源:互联网 发表时间: 16:17:36 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“你好,请问有没有英语好的大侠帮我翻译一段”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“你好,请问有没有英语好的大侠帮我翻译一段”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:我身在国外,想去谈一个清洁项目,但是公司迟迟不给我答复,我想向他老板投诉他,英语不好,不能丢中国人的脸,希望各位大侠帮翻译下,英语好点的你好tim,我是tony,我现在很不开心,我认为你公司根本不重视我,我不知道是你的问题,还是你经理的问题,如果是你的问题说明歧视中国人或者根本没有当我是客户,如果是你经理的问题,希望你换一个经理,我是顾客,但你们从来都不热心,反而每次都是我主动打电话给经理,每次都应付我,签合同的时间拖了两个星期,每次都只是告诉我原因,从来没向我道歉,我不关心原因,那是你的问题,不是我的问题,发生任何事,你应该让客户满意,而且告诉我原因只是给我发个短信,如果我是经理,我一定会跟客户面对面讲述原因,这才是尊重,我问很多问题给你的经理,他每次都告诉我“可能”“或许”“大概”,什么都不知道,签合同需要哪些东西也没告诉我,都是我通过朋友问来的,从来不主动给我打电话,如果没有leo详细的向我介绍,我绝对不会选你的公司,我对清洁市场比较了解,我感觉你的清洁很有潜力,我还问过你经理,是否能入股发展,但我现在对你公司很失望,我还没付钱给你,你让我等了2个星期,如果发生什么事,我是不是需要等几个月,经理的责任是替老板分担责任让客户满意,而不是每次都把责任推给老板,从来不理客户,我去买车,憨封蝗莩豪凤通脯坤销售每天给我打5个电话,是你从客户身上赚钱,而不是客户向你赚钱,我不明白你怎么想的,谢谢。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
Hello tim ,this is tony. I feel really upset now because of the ignorance of your company. I am not sure it’s your problem or your manager’s problem. If this is your problem, it shows you discriminate against Chinese or you never regard me as your custom. If this is your manager’ problem I suppose you need a new manager. I pay you money instead you never care about me , I need connect your manager activitily, but he always say something useless. the timing of sign the contract is later than our plan for 2 weeks. I just got the reason without apologize. I have no interested in the reason ,cause that your problem. You should satisfied your custom in any circumstance. Moreover, if I were the manger I would tell the reason to my custom personally instead of a cold 憨封蝗莩豪凤通脯坤message. This is the basic manner. Your manager always give me the answer like “maybe” or “don’t know” whatever I asked him. The things we need in the contract is I asked my friend for help not your manager. I should say that without leo’ introduction I would never choose your company. I know the cleaning market well, and I feel the potential of your company. And even if I had asked your manager whether I could become a shareholder of your company. But now I am really disappoint. I have not pay the money to you ,and you make me wait for 2 weeks, if any thing happens I’m not sure if I will wait for a few month. It is the manager’ responsibility to satisfied your custom. The car seller used to call me 5 times in 1 day .you make money from your custom . I really have no idea what’s in your mind !
提问者评价
谢谢,给个QQ,我给你个迅雷账号,我QQ
解决方案2:Hi tim, I'm tony, I'm very happy, I think you do not value my company, I do not know your problem, or your manager's problem, if it is your description of the problem or no discrimination against the Chinese people when I am a customer, if the problem is your manager, I hope you change a manager, I am the customer, but you have never been enthusiastic, but every time I take the initiative to call the manager every time to meet me, time to sign contracts dragged on for tw憨封蝗莩豪凤通脯坤o weeks, just tell me why every time, never apologized to me, I do not care because that is your problem, not my problem, no matter what happens, you should let customer satisfaction,And tell me why just sent me a text message, if I were manager, I would face to face with the customer about the reason for this is respect, I ask many questions to your manager, he always told me &may,& &may && probably &do not know, what things need to sign a contract did not tell me that all my friends asked coming through, and never take the initiative to call me, if there is no leo a detailed introduction to me, I will never Select your company, I am a better understanding of the market for clean, very clean and I feel your potential manager, I was asking about you, whether the shares development, but I'm very disappointed in your company, I alsoDid not pay you, you let me wait 2 weeks, what happens if, I need to wait for months, the manager's responsibility is to share responsibility for the boss to customer satisfaction, rather than the blame every time boss, never ignore the customers, I went to buy a car, sell a day to give me five calls, you make money from their customers, not customers to you to make money, I do not know how you, thank you.
解决方案3:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhbnvbjhgmjhvbk,l/ aK&DA:LSMDFKLSEJ FilAKHKRGJAHGF aklwDQ&:lq/jr /w/k l:ZKSvfordkglbjg.klfjckgfkgjldxrjg/ ;ze
解决方案4:
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号你好 英语达人!!!! 我非常需要 有人帮助我提高英语水平 我能否知道你的扣扣啊!! 谢谢_百度知道
你好 英语达人!!!! 我非常需要 有人帮助我提高英语水平 我能否知道你的扣扣啊!! 谢谢
我有更好的答案
抱歉想能我喜欢种交流式再者我玩qq
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:你好,请问我有什么可以帮你的么是什么意思?
你好,请问我有什么可以帮你的么
问题补充:
Hello, may I ask what can I help you what
Hello, may I ask what can I can help you?
You are good, ask I have any to be possible to help you
Hello, may I ask: what can I do for you
Hello, may I ask what can I help you what
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'你好,我想请教你一些问题,关于英语的。-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
你好,我想请教你一些问题,关于英语的。
来源:互联网 发表时间: 15:56:09 责任编辑:王亮字体:
为了帮助网友解决“你好,我想请教你一些问题,关于英语的。”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“你好,我想请教你一些问题,关于英语的。”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:你好,我想请教你一些问题,关于英语的。,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:现在我开始做语法填空改错,可我觉得没有多大的提高,阅读和完型高三,可是学习不好,现在想发奋,我想请你帮帮我解决怎么学习英语,却不知道在哪儿下手,谢谢。希望你可以帮助我解决方案2: 要一步一步来。 2500单词。 借助一些学英语软件单词是最基本的, 要把所有高中初中单词学会, 每天背50个应该是可以的。 然后是语法,有两三个月就可以见效了, 可以较快速背单词
5个回答2个回答1个回答6个回答3个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语你好怎么写 的文章

随机推荐