还剩18页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
根据句意完成已给出首字母提示的单词,使补全后的句子意义通顺,语法正确。
Mark Twains' books have been t________ into many different languages.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
答案:translated
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填写恰当的单词,使句子意思完整,语法正确。 Everyone shou_百度知道
根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填写恰当的单词,使句子意思完整,语法正确。 Everyone shou
根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填写恰当的单词,使句子意思完整,语法正确。Everyone should get an _____ to improve himself.
我有更好的答案
Everyone should get an [education] to improve himself.每个人都应该通过接受教育来提升自己。
采纳率:92%
Everyone should get an _better____ to improve himself.
opportunity 每个人都应该获得一个提高自己的机会
每个人都应该有一个目标去提高自己
哦(⊙o⊙)哦
也是啊!我没注意到
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
外研版初二英语上单元试题
12999 英语网 en.12999.com八年级(上)Module 1 How to learn English 词汇 (A) 根据句意及首字母的提示,完成单词 1.I can‘t read the word Dmatch‖, can you tell me the p_ronunciation______ of this word? 2. We learned six English songs in the last t_________. 3. My father likes reading n_______ and magazines. 4. He is listening to the news on the r___________. 5. Lucy is very careless, so she made some m________ in Chinese test. 6. Chinese is our mother l_________, we must learn it well. 7. Boys and girls , please help y_________ to some fish. 8. Tom , please r________to post the letter in the afternoon , don‘t forget it . 9. Lucy is an outgoing girl , there is always a s_______ on her face. 10. Don‘t be s________. Open your mouth and let‘s have a conversation. 11. There are some books in the school library , you can b_______ some there. 12. Tony, can you h_______ what I said ? 13. Tomorrow is Sunday , let‘s planting trees t_________________in the park. 14. I like to take part in the English C_________ very much , because I can practice speaking English there. 15. Lily got bad m______ in the math test , so she failed the math test. (B) 根据句意,用括号内所给单词的相应形式填空 1.Jack‘s home is on the _______________( twelve) floor. 2. The doctors and nurses are trying their best to save the ____________( die) patient. 3. The young man works as a ______________( wait) in a five-star hotel. 4. You should listen to your teacher ____________( careful) in class. 5. I think all the students enjoy ___________( learn) English songs. 6. Almost all the foreigners know that our Chinese are very ____________( friend ). 7. Nobody teaches him English though he is good at English , He learns it by______(him). 8. Our history teacher wrote five __________( question ) on the blackboard . 9. February is the ________( two ) month in a year. 10. There are six _________( German ) in our school . 11. How about _________( listen ) to the radio in English ? 12. My father likes reading newspapers , but my mother likes reading _________(magazine). 13. My sister can sing many Chinese _________( song ). 14. If you have some _______( question) , you can put up your hands. 15. How about playing a few _____________( game ). 单项选择 1. If I make mistakes, can you give me ____________ advice ? A. an B. some C. a 2. Jack didn‘t come to school yesterday ,_________ he was ill in hospital . A. so B. because C. but12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com3. She isn‘t good at math , we can help her_________ it. A. with B. to C. on 4. There are some good news________ today‘s newspaper. A. in B. on C. at 5. If you can answer my question________ Chinese , please put up your hands. A. for B. in C. with 6. I am very tired , how about _________ to red ? A. go B . going C. to go 7. Zhang Qiang is my best friend , his home is _______ Shandong province. A. on B. in C. to 8. Who can spell the word D repeat‖ ? Please ________________________. A. write down B. write it down C. write them down 9. I think it______ him three weeks to finish reading the novel. A. takes B. will take C. to take 10. They say there ________ a new bridge across the river in two years. A. will have B. is going to be C. has 11. The village is building a school. I hope it _______ before August this year. A. finished B. will finish C. will be finished 12. She enjoys _______ stamps , but I would like _______ pictures. A. to collect , drawing B. collected , to draw C. collecting , to draw 13. My parents always tell me ________ others late at night . A. call B. not call C. not to call 14. Tom, don‘t forget to _______ the light when you leave the classroom. A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down 15. ---How old is your son ? ---______. We are going to have a special party for his ______ birthday next Sunday. A. Nine , nine B. Nine , ninth C. Eight , ninth 16. ---Be careful , _______ you will make mistakes in your test . ---I know that , Mum . One can never be too careful . A. or B. and C. but 17.In English class, we must do our best _______English. A. to say B. to speak C. to tell 18.---Mum, can I invite my friends _______to my birthday party? ---Certainly. A. to come B. come C. coming 19. You should listen ________the teachers carefully in class. A. to B. at C. for 20. I think the children must go to bed _______nine o‘clock. A. after B. before C. when 21. I want to go to Beijing next mouth, can you tell me some ________about there? A. information B. ways C. songs 22. If you have some trouble, why ______you ask help from the police.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. not B. don‘t C. do 23. ---What is Jack doing now? ---He is ______his math book. A. looking at B. finding C. looking for 24. If you want to learn English well, you must practice________ English more. A. speaking B. to speak C. speak 专项练习 A. 用所给动词的适当形式填空 1. How about ______(play) football tomorrow? 2. I ______(visit) my pen friend next week. 3. The students must________(speak) English in English Corner. 4. My brother likes _________(read) English in the morning. 5. We should try our best _______(help) those people who are in trouble. 6. We should _______(plant) many trees in spring. 7. I _______(be) late for school yesterday. 8. It‘s difficult _______(find) the differences between the two pictures. 9. I ________(leave) my book at home yesterday. 10. They _______(listen) to a report next week. B. 用适当的介词或副词填空 1. The Browns often come over to my family _______ Saturday evening. 2. Thank you _______inviting me to your birthday party. I really had a good time there. 3. ---I think doing morning exercises is good _______our health. ---Yes, I agree with you. 4. Tom is a boy ______England. 5. I went to school late _______Monday morning. 句型转换 按括号里的要求改写下列句子,每空填写一词。 1. They are going to plant trees in the park tomorrow. (变为否定句) They _______ _______going to plant trees in the park tomorrow. 2. She can sing some English songs. (变为一般疑问句) _______ she sing _______English songs? 3. Wu Yifan was late for school because his bike was broken. (就划线部分提问) _______ _______Wu Yifan late for school? 4. He is spelling the new words on his exercise book. (就划线部分提问) _______ is he _______? 5. There are three hundred and fifty students in our school. (对划线部分提问) _______ ________ students are there in your school? 6. Try to remember putting on more clothes. (改为否定句) _______ _______ try to remember putting on more clothes. 7. Everyone should have a pen friend. (改为一般疑问句) _______ _______ have a pen friend? 8. She wants to invite her friends to her home on Sunday. (改为否定句)12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comShe _______ _______ to invite her friends to her home on Sunday. 9. She left her homework at home. (对划线部分提问) _______ _______ she leave her homework? 10. It‘s difficult to remember new words. (改为反义疑问句) It‘s difficult to remember new words, _______ _______? 外研英语八年级上 Moduel1.How to learn English Unit 1 第一课时练习 预习 Ⅰ根据所给汉语意思写出下列单词 1. 将??配对 2. 数字;号码 3. 重复 4. 语法 5. 学期 6. 建议 7. 错误 8. 写下,记下 9. 信息;信 10. 好极了;卓越的,极好的 Ⅱ按要求写出下列单词的相应形式 1. translate(名词) 2. correct(同义词) 3. pronounce(名词) 4. write(名词) 5. spell(名词) 6. radio(复数形式) 课堂练习 Ⅰ用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1.He is going to (watch) TV this Sunday. 2.Why don‘t you ( go) to movies? 3.We should ( study ) hard. 4.It‘s a good idea (read ) English in the morning. 5.How about (play) football this afternoon? 6.-What aer they doing? -They (listen) ot music. 7.Can you (help ) me with my English? 8.Hw often write the correct (spell )next to the mistakes. Ⅱ单项填空。 1.Our new teacher is going to give us some this term. A.advices B.an advice C.advice D.a advice 2.This is a new word.Please . A.write down it B.write it down C.write down them D.write them down12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com3.-What should we do to learn English well ? -We should English loudly in the morning? A.read B.to read C.reading D.reads 4.-Are there any mistakes your homework? -Yes,there are. A.at B.with C.reading D.on 5.-What can I do this weekend? -Why don‘t you at home. A.having a good rest B.to have a good rest C.has a good rest D.have a good rest 6.Boys and girls ,try not in class. A.sleep B to sleep C.sleeping D.sleepping Ⅲ根据句意及词首字母提示完成单词。 1.When you read a newspaper in English,don‘t t every word. 2.I didn‘t hear you clearly (清楚地)just now (刚才),please r the sentence. 3.Zhao Ming always works hard in our class. He is a very e student. 4.Do you often listen to the r in English. 5.There is a mistake in the notebook,you should c it. 课后作业 根据所给汉语完成英语句子。 1. 我想给大家提几点建议。大家可以记下来。 I‘m going to you .Why don‘t you ? 2. 我认为每个人都应该交个笔友,互相发发电子邮件。 I think everyone should have a pen friend and write email message to . 3.你能帮助我学英语吗? Can you me my English. 预习 一. 用所给动词 的适当形式填空 You should always ( speak)English in class. Why don‘t you (write) down the correct words? It‘s a good idea (check ) your vocabulary notebook/. How about ( listen )to the radio in English? Try not ( translate ) every word when you learn English. Everyone should (have ) a pen friend. 二. 总结一下“提建议”的句子并写在下面。 1. 2. 3. 4.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com5. 课堂 一. 根据句意及词首字母提示完成单词。 1.We often b magazines from the school library. 2.If you don‘t work hard, you‘ll get bad m in the next English test. 3.Look!A g of students are playing basketball over there. 4.There is an English c in our school .Do you want to join (参 加)it ? 5.His father s a company last year. 6.If you don‘t want to go there alone, I‘ll go t with you. 二. 单项填空。 1.Do you think magazines might be a good idea? A .borrow B.borrows Cborrowed D.borrowing 2.Try not Chinese in class. A speak B.to speak C .speaks D.speaking 3.Many students want to know to be a good student. A what B.how C.which D.who 4.My brother thinks is difficult TV programmes in English. A. it to understand B. this ,understand C. he ,to understand D. it ,understand 5.Li Lei wants to get some Beijing. A. informations about B. information about C. he ,to understand D. it ,understand 6.You should more vegetables because it‘s good your health. A .to eat ,at B to eat ,for C.eat ,at D.eat,for 7.Lin Feng‘s pen is lost (丢失),he is it . A .looking B.looking at C .looking for D.looking over 8.I want to know A .where is the park B .where the park is C how is the park D how the park is 三.连词成句 1. new I book read a want to 2.I home I homework how can at English left my speaking3.practise12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com课堂课后 根据所给汉语完成英语句子。 你应该向他们问好并询问他们来自哪里。 you should them and ask them where they 尽量和你们的外国老师交朋友,领着他看看你们的城市。 Try to with your foreign teacher and him your town. 在课堂上你要一直说英语,不要说汉语。 Speak English in class ,don‘t speak Chinese. 你应该邀请你的朋友到俱乐部来。 Try to your friends your club. Module 3 Journey to space ? (课中强化类训练) ●Exercises for new words ? (生词专练) Ⅰ.Complete the sentence according to the sentence meaning and tip.? (根据句意和提示完成句子。)? 1.Has it reached (火星) yet?? 2.The journey has taken (数月).? 3.We haven‘t found life on other (行星)yet.? 4.The sun and its planet are called (太阳系).? 5.It‘s an (不载人的) mission.? 6.The (宇航员) have discovered many interesting things.? 7.The v(信息) has been around the country about three years.? 答案:Ⅰ.1.Mars 2.several months 3.planets 4.solar system 5.unmanned 6.astronauts,? recently ? 7.message ●Exercises for phrases ? (短语专练) Ⅱ.Complete the sentence with the proper phrase in the box.? (用方框里适当的短语完成句子。)? hear about millions of try doing sth. go around more than send sb.(a)message(s) try to do sth.? 1.I haven‘t seen Tom for a long time,so I him .? 2.The earth is a planet and it t he sun.? 3.There has been life on earth for years.? 4.There is one galaxy.? 5.They have send information to us.? 6.―Tom,I‘ve just heard that scientists have sent a spacecraft to Mars.? ―Really?I haven‘t this yet. Ⅱ.1.send,a message 2.goes around 3.millions of 4.more than 5.tried to 6.heard about12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com●Exercises for function items ? (交际用语专练) Ⅲ.Complete the dialogue with the right choice in the box.? (从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话。)? Jack: 1 ? Lucy:I have been to the bookstore.Look,I bought a book.? Jack:What is its name?? Lucy:“Journey to Mars”. 2 ? Jack:No,I haven‘t read it before.Do you mind lending it to me?? Lucy: 3 ? Jack:Thank you!? Lucy: 4 ? A.Of course not.Here you are.? B.Have you read this book before?? C.Not at all.? D.Where have you been?? 答案:Ⅲ.1.D 2.B 3.A 4.C ? ●Exercises for grammar ? (语法专练) Ⅳ.Multiple choice(单项填空)? 1.Both his parents look sad.Maybe they what‘s happened to him.? A.knew B.have known C.must know D.will know 答案:1.B 现在完成时主要强调过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响,或过去发 生的动作还未结束,一直持续到现在或将来,重点在于对现在的?影响?。 2.―These farmers have been to the United States.? ―Really?When there?? A.will they go B.did they go C.do they go D.have they gone 答案: 2.B 现在完成时与一般过去的区别: 一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生 的事、存在的状态或经常发生的动作,说话的侧重点在于陈述一件过去的事情, 与现在没有关系;现在完成时表示与现在有关系的发生在过去的动作,它不与 表示过去的时间状语(如 yesterday,last week,a moment ago 等)连用。 3.― you your homework yet?? ―Yes.I it a moment ago.? A.Dfinished B.Hfinished ? C.Hhave finished D.finish 答案: 3.B 4.Miss Green isn‘t in the office.She to the library.? A.has gone B.went C.will go D.has been 答案: 4.A “have/has gone to+地点”表示“某人去了某地(还未回来)” ,指主 语所指的人不在这儿。 “have/has been in+地点”表示“在某地呆了多长时间” , 常与表示时间的状语连用。 “have/has been to+地点”表示“曾经去过某地(但现 在已不在那儿)” 。12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com5.My parents Shandong for ten years.? A.have been in B.have been to C.have gone to D.have been 答案: 5.A 6.It ten years since he left the army.? A.is B.has C.will D.was 答案: 6.A 可用“It is+一段时间+since 从句”来表示。 ●Sentence structure training ? (句子结构专练) Ⅴ.Rewrite the following sentence according to the request in the parentheses.? (根据括号中的要求改写下列句子。)? 1.He is going to Shanghai.(用现在完成时) ? ? 2.I heard about the news about the space travel.(改为同义句) ? 3.Scientists have found life on other planets.(改为否定句) ? 4.They haven‘t been to Mars.(用 yet) ? 5.The spacecraft has reached the moon.(用 just)? 6.Many astronauts have visited the space station.(用 already) ? 答案:Ⅴ. 1.He has gone to Shanghai. 现在完成时的结构是 “S+have/has+P.P ” ,本句主语 为第三人称单数,而 go 的过去分词是 gone。? 2.I heard of the news about the space travel. hear of 的同义短语为 hear about。 ? 3.Scientists haven‘t found life on other planets. 现在完成时的否定式是在 have/has 后直接加上 not。? 4.They haven‘t been to Mars yet. 我们在学现在完成时的时候,经常会出现 already,just,yet 这三个词,它们在句中的位置分别是 already,just 放在 have/has 与 过去分词之间,yet 放在句末。其意分别为“已经,刚刚,还” 。? 5.The spacecraft has just reached the moon.? 6.Many astronauts have already visited the space station. Module 1 单 元 测 试 卷 班级 姓名 得分 一、单项选择(10 分) ( g ) 1、The new words are very important .You must A.write down it B. write it down C. write them down D. write down them12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com( ) 2、How about ______ the radio in English? A. to listen B. to listening C. listening to D. listen to ( ) 3、Try _____ translate every word into Chinese when you learn English. A. not to B. to not C. no to D. to no ( ) 4、A: _____ you drive to the zoo? B: OK. A. Why not B. Why don‘t C. Why didn‘t you D. How about ( ) 5、It is easy the problem. A.for him solve B. for him to solve C.of him solving D.of him to solve ( ) 6、A: _____ have you studied English? B: For five years. A. How soon B. How far C. How long D. How often ( ) 7、Do you often practise__________? A. swim B. swimming C. swims D. to swim ( ) 8、Mr Lin asked us questions in English,not in Chinese. A.answer B. to answer C. answering D. to answering ( ) 9、―Can you me your MP4 for listening to music? ―Certainly,but you mustn‘t it to others. A. borrow B.lend C.lend D.borrow ( ) 10、She doesn‘t want to do it.We have to find to do it. A. nobody else B. somebody else C. else somebody D. else anybody 二、选词填空。选择所给词的适当形式填空。 (10 分) million, many, go, call, stay, you, learn, sleep, piece, write, 11、When you are having a class, please try not _____________ in class. 12、How about ___________ down the correct spelling next to the mistakes? 13、A:I‘ll visit Beihai next month. B:Oh, enjoy ______________. 14、It‘s difficult for me _____________ English well. 15、Did you ever ______________ to western country? No, didn‘t. 16、Sally invited me _____________ with her in England one day. 17、Mr. Li has visited ____________ than 20 cities in China. 18、Scientists think there has been life on the Earth _______________ of years. 19、The computer has written many _____________ of music. 20、The story is about a girl _____________ Alice. 三、阅读理解。 (40 分) ( A) What do you like ? Different people like different things. Some people like loud music.Other people don‘t .They like soft music. Many people like sports,12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.combut they do not like the same sports. In some countries, cricket(板球) is a very popular sport. In others it is not popular at all. No one plays it. No one watches it on TV. Most people like football, however. The World Cup is very popular. Millions of people watch the games on TV. Different people like different foods. Some people do not like meat. They eat mostly fruit and vegetables. Some people do not like potatoes . Most people have a favorite color. Some people like bright colors. Others prefer pale(浅色 的)colors. The world is an interesting place because we all like different things. 根据课文内容,判断正(T)误(F). ( )21.A lot of people like sports. ( )22.Millions of people watch the World Cup on TV. ( )23.Cricket is popular in all the countries in the world. ( )24.Everyone likes to eat meat, fruit and vegetables. ( )25.No one likes bright colors. (B) In England, people don‘t usually talk very much. You can go on a bus or in a train, and everyonesits looking out of the window. Often they read. They read books and newspapers. But they don‘t talkmuch.. When you meet English people. They often talk one thing―weather. So when you meet someone in England, you can say, D Nice weather for time of year!‖ D But it was a little cold yesterday. Someone may answer. But it got a little warmer later.‖ You can say. If you talk like this, the English people will think: D How friendly you are!‖ ( ) 26.______ people don‘t talk much in a train. A. Japanese B. English C. American ( )27.In England, people often _______ on a bus. A. stand B. look at C. read ( ) 28.They often talk about _______ when they meet. A. on thing B. the weather C. books ( )29.When you meet someone in England, you can say, D _____‖ A. Where are you going? B. Do you have lunch? C. Fine day, isn‘t it? ( )30.The English ______ when you talk about the weather with them. A. will think you are friendly B. will think you are enjoying the weather C. will not think you are not friendly (C) When the American were getting ready to send their first men to the moon, an old Australia was watching TV in a restaurant(饭店). There was an Englishman in the restaurant, too, and he said to the Australian, DThe Americans are clever, aren‘t they? They are going to send some men to the moon. Itis a very long way from our world(世界) . D Oh, that‘s nothing.‖ The Australian answered quickly. D Our country is going to send some people to the sun in a few months. That‘s much farther(更远) away than the moon, you know.‖12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comD Oh, yes, it is,‖ the Englishman said, D but the sun is too hot for people to go to .‖ The Australian laughed and said, D We won‘t go to the sun in the day, of course. We will go there at night.‖ ( )31.Who were going to send their first men to the moon? A. The Americans. B. The Australians C. The Englishmen D. Nobody ( )32.Where were the Australian and Englishman watching TV? A. In the cinema B. In a restaurant. C. Outside a shop. D. In an office. ( )33.The Englishman thought ____________. A. the Americans were clever B. the Australians were clever C. the Englishmen were clever D. the white people were clever ( )34.Both the Englishman and the Australian knew that ________. A. the moon was much farther away from our earth than the sun B. the sun was much farther away from our earth than the moon C. the sun was much hotter in the day than at night D. the sun was much hotter at night than the moon ( )35.The Australian thought that _________. A. the sun was very hot at night B. the sun was too far for people to go C. the sun was farther away at night D. people can land on the sun at night (D) There are fifty states in the United States. The largest in population is California, the largest in area is Alaska. Alaska is the smallest in population and Rhode Island is the smallest in size. The oldest states are the ones along the Atlantic coast. The newest states are Alaska and Hawaii. Alaska is also the coldest state. California and Florida are the warmer. Henry and his family live in Seattle, a big city, on the Pacific coast. But Los Angeles and San Francisco, also on the Pacific coast, are larger than Seattle. Henry's cousin, Susan, lives in New York. It is the largest city in the United States. Thousands of people visit New York each year. The most important city in the United States is Washington, D. C. It is the capital, but it is much smaller than New York. ( )36. How many states are there in the U. S. A. ? A. Five B. Forty- Five. C. Fifty D. Fifteen. ( )37. Which state is the largest in population? A. California. B. Rhode-Island. C. Alaska D. Los Angeles. ( )38. Which state is the oldest, the newest, and the smallest in population? A. Rhode Island. B. Seattle. C. San Francisco. D. Alaska. ( )39. Which of the following is true? A. The oldest states are the ones along the Pacific coast. B. Washington is the most important and the largest city. C. New York is the largest city in the United States. D. Henry's cousin lives in the Seattle. ( )40. Why is Washington, D. C. the most important American city?12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comBecause _________. A. it is the largest city B. it is the largest in population C. it is the most beautiful city D. it is the capital of the United States 四、完形填空。 (20 分) Maria had a busy day yesterday. She got 41_before seven o‘clock in the morning, and quickly 42 her hands and face.. She got to school early and had six 43_ all day. She 44_basketball after school and then walked home. Maria‘s pen was_45_, so she needed a new one. On her way home, she bought a new pen at a _46_ . When she reached home, she had a short _47_. After that she _48 her parents to cook dinner and clean the house. She watched TV for half an hour after dinner. She didn‘t finish her home-work._49_ half past ten. She went to bed 50__ a quarter to eleven. ( )41、A. up B. in C . on D. away ( )42、A. washed B. cleaned C. made D. put ( )43、A. matches B. jobs C. games D. classes ( )44、 did A. B. played C. watched D. saw ( )45、A. bad B. useless C. broken D. missed ( )46、A. bank B .bus station C. shop D. post office ( )47、A. swimming B. rest C. class D. reading ( )48、A. talked B. called C. met D. helped ( )49、A. until B. at C. in D. on ( )50、A. on B. at C. until D. in 五.书面表达。 (20 分) 从听说读写(listening, speaking, reading, writing)等几个方面来说一下怎样学好 英语。 Module 2 Experiences Unit 1 Have you ever entered a competition? 单元练习 一、 根据首字母和汉语完成单词 1. Have you ever entered a _______(竞赛)? 2. The plane t_______ off just now. 3. I have never v______ New York. 4. The first _______ (奖品) is the holiday of your dreams in England. 5. Please write about a wonderful _______(经验,经历)after the holiday. 二、 单项选择 1. ---Have you found your bike? ---________. A. No, you have B. Not yet C. Yes, I do D. Yes, I found 2. Have you _______ visited the Great Wall. A. ever B. before C. did D. done 3. They haven‘t finished ______ their compositions. A. write B. to write C. to be writing D. writing 4. She‘s read the book, ______? A. isn‘t she B. doesn‘t she C. hasn‘t she D. wasn‘t she12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com5. ---Have you seen the film before? ---No, _______. A. never B. haven‘t C. ever D. once 三、用括号内动词的适当形式填空 1. One of the boys ______ (be) born in 1990. 2. Mr Wang ______(enter) a competition before. 3. _____ you ever ______ ( write ) to your friend in English? 4. My brother ______ (not visit) the Great Wall last year. 5. Tom ______ ( not go ) to the zoo, will he? 6. I ______just ______ ( finish )my homework. 7. The boy ______(stay) at home last night. 8. The man ______ ( be ) 40 years old now. He ______ (be ) in Tianjin for 20 years. 9. ----______Sally _____ (visit) China? ---No, she hasn‘t. 10. Lingling wants _______ (go ) to the USA. 四、补全对话 A: _______________________ ? B: I was born on May 18, 1987. A: ________________________ ? B: I was born in England. A: ________________________ ? B: WE lived there for about nine years. A: _________________________ ? B: Because my father found a job in France. A: _________________________ ? B: Yes, we‘re enjoying living in China. Unit one Complete the sentences below: 你的笔友叫什么名字? What’s your ________ __________ name? 2.她来自伦敦。 She _______ _________ London.3. 她以前拜访过中国吗? _________ she ___________ China before? 4. 她看了关于中国的 DVD. 5. 你曾经想过周游世界吗? __________ you ever _________ to __________ world?12999 英语网 en.12999.comShe has __________ a DVD about China.__________ the 12999 英语网 en.12999.com6. 我总是想去欧洲。 I have always _______ to go to __________. 7. Sally 邀请我有一天去英国和她呆在一起。 Sally has _________ me _____ ________ with her in England one day. 8. 问题是机票的价格。 The problem is the _________ ______ ______ ________. 9. 你看了今天的报纸吗? _______ you _________ ____ today’s newspaper? 10. 北京首都机场起飞,伦敦降落。 ______ _____ from Beijing Capital Airport and _________ in London. 11.写一篇有意义的经历。Write about a _______________ _____________. 12. 头等奖是你梦想的到英国度假。 The _______ ________ is the holiday _____ ________ _______ in England. 13. 你认为怎么样? _______ do you __________?14. 你曾经参加过比赛吗? _______ you ever _________ a ______________? 15. 听起来太好了!It __________ __________________. Words practice What was your most exciting ______________(经历)? What’s the _____________(价格) of the ticket to the USA?12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com3 What is your _____________.(梦想)? 4. China is a __________________(国家) with a long history. 5.When will the plane _________ _________(起飞)? Choose the best answer ( ) 1. He is a man of ____ and he has _____ interesting ___ in hislife。 A. much experience, a lot of , experiences B. many experiences, much , experience C. many experience, much, experience D. much experiences, a lot of , experience ( )2.Have you ______ spoken to a foreigner? B. already C. ever D. yetA. still ()3. The boy’s father enjoyed ___ on May Day. B. himself C. them D. themselvesA. him ()4. They traveled _____ Guilin ____ plane ____ Sunday. B. from, in, on C. from, by ,in D. to , in ,A. to, by, on in ()5. _____ your coat. It’s very hot ourside. B. Put on C. Take off D. DressA. Wear () 6.―Have you ever_______ to Haikou?―Yes,I_______ there with my family last August. A.gone;went B.been;went C.been;went to D.been;was in12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com( ) 7.―I have watched the game. ―When you _______ it?A.have;watched B.do;watch C.did;watch D.will;watch ( ) 8.You've never seen such a wonderful film before,_______ ?A.haven't you B.have you C.do you D.don't you ( ) 9. I have been to the Palace Museum many times ________. B. ago C. before D. laterA. afterModule 2 Experiences Unit 2 Wei Ming has been all over China by plane. 单元练习 一、 根据首字母和汉语完成单词 1. The boy has tried ______ (西方) food in a hotel is Tianjin. 2. Have you ever had ______(意大利)food? It‘s very delicious! 3. Have you ever been to _______(唐人街)before? 4. Liu Huan is a famous Chinese ______(音乐家). 5. ---Where‘s your friend? ---She‘s sitting b______ her deskmate. 6. That musician has w_______ many songs. 7. ---Has your father been a______? ---Yes. He has been to many countries. 8. Zhang Ziyi is very famous. He Meifeng has always wanted to m______her! 9. How many tickets can you buy if they are all s______ out? 10. Wei Ming‘s father is an Air China captain, so he has f______ to many different countries. 二、 单项选择 1. The Greens often fly to different places ______ their holidays. A. in B. for C. at D. on 2. The girl‘s dream came ______ in the end. A. true B. truly C. truly D. truth 3. The man is ______ Air China captain. And I don‘t think he is ______usual person. A. an B. an C. a D. a 4. Han Li has _____ San Francisco in the USA many times. A. been to B. gone to C. went to D. been in 5. The woman asked the doctor for some ______. A. advice B. advices C. advise D. advises 6. Tom‘s mother has ______ twice. A. been abroaded B. went abroad C. gone abroad D. been abroad 7. Do you know the answer ______ the question?12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. with B. to C. of D. on 8. ---Who has been to the USA. ---________. A. None B. Nobody C. All of D. None of 三、根据汉语提示完成句子(每空一词) 1. 你曾经出过国吗? _____ you ______ _______ _______ ? 2. 格林一家经常乘飞机去不同的地方度假。 ______ Greens often ______ _______ different places ______ their holidays. 3. 对不起,所有的票昨晚已经售光了。 I‘m sorry. ______ the tickets _____ _____ ______ last night. 4. 我一直想见见周杰伦。 I _____ ______ ______ ______ meet Jay Zhou. 5. 这女孩乘飞机到过全中国吗? _____ the girl ______ ______ ______ China _____ plane? 单元练习答案 一、1. western 2. Italian 3. Chinatown 4. musician 5. beside 6. written 7. abroad 8. meet 9. sold 10. flown 二、BADAA DBBDC 三、1. H ever been abroad 2. T for 3. A were sold out 4. have always wanted to 5. H by 外研版八年级上 试题 Module 2 (满分:120 分) I. 单词拼写(30 分) 1. She was excited because her dream _______. A. came out B. came on C. came true D. came along 2. CWhere is your brother? CHe isn‘t at home. He _______ last month. A. went to abroad B. went abroad C. have gone to abroad D. have gone abroad 3. I didn‘t find _______ to live. Who can help me? A. somewhere B. anywhere C. nowhere D. where 4. There are more than five hundred people on the playground. A. more B. over C. less than D. more and more 5. I heard that Jay would _______ a concert in Nanjing. Is it true? A. give B. open C. had D. held 6. CKitty, will you go to see the film Cold Mountain this evening?-No, I won‘t. I _______it already. A. saw B. have seen C. see D. will see 7. The musician hasn‘t been here _______. A. three weeks B. since three weeks C. for three weeks D. about three weeks 8. We haven‘t seen him _______. A. last week B. for last week C. since last week D. since a week12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com9. I _______ Tom since he was a little boy. A. know B. know C. has known D. have known 10. Jack has lived in Beijing _______ he came to China. A. when B. since C. before D. for 11. Over 400 _______ people have visited the Great Wall. A. million B. millions C. million of D. millions of 12. I cried sadly because I found _______ to live. A. somewhere B. anywhere C. nowhere D. where 13. She is _______ young _______ go to school. A. so, that B. so, to C. very, to D. too, to 14. They went to the zoo _______ is far away from the school. A. where B. what C. that D. it 15. The food tastes_______. A. wonder B. wonderful C. wonderfully D. well 16. I think Harry Potter is _______ the Lord of the Ring. A. good than B. gooder than C. better than D. best than 17. Let‘s go to Shanghai _______ plane. A. on B. by C. in D. with 18. I _______ my grandfather last week. A. visit B. visited C. an visiting D. have visited 19. The first Disneyland opened _______ July 7, 1955 _______ Los Angeles. A. in, in B. in, on C. on, in D. on, on 20. She _______ all the books since last Wednesday. A. has readed B. has read C. read D. reads 21. The _______ is the man who controls(控制) the plane. A. policeman B. pilot C. cabin steward D. engineer 22. -_______ you _______ all the questions? Yes, I have. A. Can, answer B. Did, answer C. Have, answer D. Have, answered 23. I have never dreamed of _______ the Statue of Liberty. A. see B. sees C. seeing D. to see 24. Have you ever _______ Indian food? A. have B. has C. had D. having 25. I want to _______ this year. A. go abroad B. go to the abroad C. go in abroad D. go at abroad 26. CIt‘s very _______ of you to work out the problem for me. CThat‘s all right. A. kind B. polite C. clever D. easy 27. The idea to eat in KFC _______ wonderful. A. tastes B. sounds C. smells D. looks 28. CWhere would you like to go on holiday? CI‘d love to go _______. A. somewhere relaxing B. anywhere relaxed C. somewhere relaxed D. everywhere relaxing 29. Mount tai is very beautiful. It _______ famous in the world now. A. has been B. was C. seem D. has 30. CI can‘t find my English book. Who _______ it? CI‘m sorry I don‘t know.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. take B. took C. takes D. has taken II. 完形填空(10 分) I have been 1 London for two weeks. I don‘t 2 English well at all. I have great difficulty in understanding people. 3 fact I don‘t‘ catch a thing they say. I find their pronunciation is 4 strange(陌生) 5 me to understand and they speak 6 that I can‘t catch up 7 them. When I am on a bus, I ask the conductor(售票员) something. He answers, but I don‘t understand. So he says it slowly in a higher 8 . I still don‘t get it. Then he gets angry and goes away. But I have not lost heart. I still enjoy 9 English. I must keep on working hard 10 it. I believe I will speak English well one day. 1. A. to B. at C. in D. for 2. A. say B. speak C. tell D. talk 3. A. At B. On C. For D. In 4. A. very B. so C. enough D. too 5. A. to B. for C. at D. on 6. A. so fast B. fast C. enough fast D. too 7. A. to B. with C. by D. at 8. A. noise B. sound C. voice D. sounds 9. A. speak B. to speak C. speaking D. speak to 10. A. on B. for C. in D. at III. 阅读理解 (10 分) Jackie Chan was born on April 7, 1954, in Hong Kong, China. His parents left mainland China for Hong Kong a short time before he was born. His parents named him DChan Kong sang‖, which means Dborn in Hong Kong‖. They wanted to celebrate a safe trip to Hong Kong. At first, Jackie‘s family lived in the French Embassy(大使馆). His father was a cook, and his mother was a housekeeper. When Jackie was seven years old, his family moved to Australia. His father got a job in the American Embassy. Later, back in Hong Kong, Jackie‘s father sent him to the China Drama Academy(中国 戏剧学院). Jackie studied and worked 19 hours a day. The students practiced Kung Fu(功夫) and learned how to do many stunts(特技表演) there. When Jackie was 17, he began to do dangerous stunts for films. In the early 1980s, Jackie went to Hollywood(好莱坞), but he wasn‘t very successful. He went on to make films in Hong Kong and had great success. Finally, in 1995, Jackie Chan became famous in the United States. Today, Jackie Chan has both Chinese and American fans, and his films make millions of dollars. 1. What is Jackie Chan? A. He is a cook. B. He is a singer. C. He is a film star. D. He is a housekeeper. 2. When did Jackie Chan‘s parents move to Hong Kong? A. They moved to Hong Kong a short time after Jackie Chan was born. B. They moved to Hong Kong before they came back from America. C. They moved to Hong Kong after they came back from America. D. They moved to Hong Kong after Jackie Chan studied in China Drama12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comAcademy. 3. What did Jackie Chan learn in the China Drama Academy. A. Singing. B. Dancing. C. Kung Fu and stunts. D. Dramas. 4. Which is true according to passage? A. Jackie Chan is about forty years old. B. He was born in America. C. He wasn‘t very successful when he first went to Hollywood. D. He became famous at the age of 17. 5. From the passage we know that ________. A. neither his America fans nor his Chinese fans like his films B. only his Chinese fans like his films. C. everybody in the world likes his films very much. D. his films are popular not only in China but also in America IV. 补全对话(10 分) A: How long have you stayed ________ Shanghai? B: I have ________ here for two years since my 10th birthday. A: Then have you ever ________ to our capital city, Beijing? B: Yes, my parents ________ me to Beijing last summer. A: That must ________ very interesting. B: Of course, I have visited several ________ of interest in Beijing. A: Can you name some of them? B: I have been to Tian‘an Men Square, Beijing World Park and the Great Wall. A: Oh, you have ________ the Great Wall, ________ lucky you are! I‘m always dreaming about going to Beijing, but… B: You will visit ________ some day, I‘m ________. V. 单词拼写(15 分) 1. This watch is too expensive. Could you show me ________ (另外的) one? 2. Though he was first, he didn‘t get the p________. 3. All the s________ are busy working in the cabin. 4. Last week he took part in a math c________ but didn‘t win. 5. The young man doesn‘t have enough e________ (经验)for the work. 6. These years many young people have decided to work hard and enjoyed t________. 7. I have ________(take) many photos of Mount Tai in Tai‘an. 8. The other day I ________(meet) a friend of mine at the station. 9. Have you ever ________(swim) in the sea. 10. Now we ________ (learn) more than two thousand English words. 11. In Britain ________ (India) food is very popular. 12. Li Lei isn‘t here. He________(go) to Australia. 13. I think Beijing roast duck is ________(delicious) of all the food. 14. When I come in, they are talking about ________ (visit) the Great Wall. 15. Have you learned the ________ (six) lesson? VI.句型转换(10 分) 1. She has read the book, too. She ________ read the book ________.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com2. I‘ve always eaten curry(咖喱). It has rice in it. (合为一句) I‘ve always ________ curry ________ rice in it. 3. Have they written the best songs?(作否定回答) ________, they ________. 4. We have visited many places. (划线提问) ________ ________ you visited? 5. twins, have, the, lived, before, never, China, in (连词成句) ____________________________________________ VII.句子翻译(20 分) 1. 你填过这张表格?________ you ________ in the ________? 2. 他给我寄了三封信。He ________ ________ three letters to me. 3. 我曾梦到看见自由女神像。I ________ ________ ________ ________ the Statue of Liberty. 4. 老人看到那个钱包并把它捡起来。The old man saw the purse and ________ ________ ________. 5. 最后我们都进入决赛。At last we all ________ ________ ________. 6. 他们在全国各地举行过音乐会。They ________ ________ ________ all over China. 7. 老师反复地要求我们按时做作业。 The teacher asked us to do our homework on time ________ ________ ________. 8. 她从没去过香港。________ ________ ________ ________ ________ Hong Kong. 9. 我曾在河中心看过那艘船。I ________ ________ the boat ________ ________ ________ ________ the river. 10. 他卖了二百本书了。He ________ ________ ________ ________ books. VI . 书面表达(15 分) Ann 是一名中学生,她喜欢运动、读书、旅行?? 下面表格中的内容是她的一 些情况。假如你是 Ann, 请根据表格中的内容作一个 60 个词的自我介绍。 分类 内容 爱好 运动、读书 学习 学习努力、擅长汉语 旅游 到过世界上的许多地方,没有来过中国 梦想 2010 年来中国 外研版八年级上 试题 Module 3 (满分:120 分) I. 单项选择(30 分) 1. I haven‘t start it ________. A. already B. just C. ever D. yet 2. There aren‘t ________ astronauts in the spacecraft. A. some B. any C. much D. a lot 3. CYour father isn‘t in. Where is he? He ________ Shanghai on business. A. has been to B. has been at C. has gone to D. went 4. There are more than one hundred students on the farm.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. over B. less than C. much D. more 5. I don‘t like geography. My sister doesn‘t like it, ________. A. also B. too C. and D. either 6. I have many pen pals, but ________ of them are foreigners. A. none B. no one C. nobody D. one 7. Who can tell me ________? A. how long is the river B. how long the river is C. the river is how long D. how the river is long 8. They got ________ a fright ________ they dropped the bag. A. so, that B. such, that C. enough, to D. too, to 9. They ________ two thousand on the new color TV A. took B. spent C. paid D. cost 10. The bag is heavy and I can not carry it. Can you help me to ________ it to my room? A. take B. bring C. give D. reach 11. It‘s important ________ us ________ learn English well. A. to, to B. for, for C. for, to D. to, for 12. If I won ________ dollars, I would give them to Children‘s hospital. A. two millions B. two millions of C. millions D. millions of 13. The star ________ we see at night are the suns in other solar systems. A. which B. what C. / D. A and C 14. To my surprise, she life on Mars. D. refer 15. His name is named ________ his grandpa. A. like B. like… best C. like… better A. by B. after C. with D. to 16. CHi, Lucy. I‘m looking for you everywhere. CI ________ the reading room. A. have gone to B. have been to C. go D. went 17. The astronaut can see the Great Wall ________. A. on space B. in a space C. in the space D. in space 18. CHave the astronauts ________ the moon safely? CYes. Now they are walking on the moon. A. gotten B. arrived C. reached to D. reached 19. Several ________ people watched Shenzhou VII Spaceship go into space successfully in the world A. billion B. billion of C. billions D. billions of 20. This dress still looks pretty on you, ________ it is out of style(过时). A. though B. but C. since D IF 21. I have never met an alien(外星人) ________ an astronaut. A. even B. and C. for D. so 22. So far many astronauts ________ the moon. A. visit B. visited C. have visited D. has visited 23. Zhei Zhigang ________ space. He said it was very beautiful after coming back. A. has gone to B. has been to C. goes to D. go to12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com24. The old man is in trouble(处于麻烦之中). He asks us ________ some help. A. to B. for C. with D. about 25. ________ the students have visited the Summer Palace. A. The most B. Most C. Most of D. The most of 26. Though the old man lived ________, he didn‘t feel ________. A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. alone, lonely D. lonely, alone 27. Now many countries have sent up satellites ________ the universe. A. research(研究) B. researched C. have researched D. to research 28. CDo you know that we won the football match? CYes. We ________ news. A. hear B. to hear C. have just heard D. just have heard 29. We have told him to come here. ________, he didn‘t come. A. However B. And C. But D. So 30. CHow much does this DVD ________? CIt‘s $198. A. cost B. pay C. spent D. pay for II. 完形填空(20 分) At 9:00 a.m. on October 15, 2003, our country launched (发射) its first manned spaceship, Shenzhou V, into space at Jiuquan Satelite Launch Centre in Gansu Province. It took Yang Liwei and his spaceship about 21 hours 1 the earth 14 times. Yang Liwei, 38, is China‘s first astronaut. He 2 Liaoning Province, and 3 an air force pilot since 1983. He was chosen(被选择) 4 14 pilots after many difficult tests. The life of an astronaut is hard to imagine for many people. To put on a space suit takes him 15 minutes 5 others. Sleeping in space is not easy, 6 . He has to sleep in a special 7 bag on the wall because there is no gravity(重力). Yang can eat chicken and rice. It‘s especially made 8 in space but tastes just like the real thing. DI‘m feeling very good in space, and it looks wonderful here.‖ said Yang. DI have looked at our beautiful earth and recorded(录像) 9 I have seen here.‖ China has become the third country in the world to send a person into space after the former Soviet Union(前苏联) and the United States. China is now planning its next launch. We are all 10 our mother-land. 1. A. circled B. circling C. circle D. to circle 2. A. was born B. comes to C. comes from D. gave birth to 3. A. has been B. was C. are D. is 4. A. of B. for C. in D. from 5. A. under the help of B. with the help of C. below D. because of 6. A. too B. also C. as well D. either 7. A. asleep B. sleepy C. sleeping D. slept 8. A. to eat B. eat C. ate D. eat up 9. A. what B. that C. which D. when 10. A. be proud of B. the pride of C. proud of D. pride for III. 阅读理解(20 分) In the universe, as we know, there is the sun, the moon, the earth and a good many stars. Through our geography lessons, we know the earth goes round the12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comsun, and the moon goes round the earth. We have day and night because the earth keeps turning all the time. When our part of the earth turns to the sun, it is day. When our part of the earth turns away from the sun, it is night. Just because the moon is closer to the earth than the sun, it looks much bigger than the sun. Big things will look smaller when they are farther, and small things also look bigger when they are nearer. The sun is bright enough to give out very strong light. The moon can‘t give any light at all, but it looks quite bright, too. Why? In fact, the light from the moon comes from the sun. The moon looks much bigger and brighter than the stars. But actually(事实上) the stars are much bigger and brighter than the moon. They look smaller than the moon also because they are farther away from the earth. There are still many other planets in the universe. But of all these planets, only on the earth there are living things and people can only live on the earth, too. But at 9: a. m. on October15th 2003, Chinese pilot Yang Liwei was sent up to space. 00 He stayed there for 21 hours. It was the first time for Chinese to get into space. 1. We find the sun _______ than the moon because it is _______ to us. A. bigger, farther B. smaller, closer C. bigger, closer D. smaller, farther 2. When our part of the earth turns away from the sun, the other part of the earth is _______. A. night B. day C. evening D. Sunday 3. People and living things can live on the _______. A. earth B. Mars C. moon D. sun 4. When did the pilot from our country return to the earth? A. On November 15th, 2002. B. On October 16th, 2003. C. On May 15th, 2004. D. On October 15th, 2003. 5. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The moon goes round the earth, and it can‘t give out any light at all. B. The moon goes round the sun, and its light is from the sun. C. The earth moves round the moon, and people can live only on the earth D. Of all the planets, only the earth moves round the sun. One day the sun and the wind had a quarrel(争吵). The sun said he was stronger than the wind, and the wind said he was stronger than the sun. Just then they saw a man. The man was walking with a coat on. The sun said, DLet‘s see who can make the man take off his coat. If you can do that quicker than I, then you are stronger.‖ DAll right,‖ said the wind, DI‘ll try first,‖ So the wind began to blow. But the harder he blew the tighter(紧) the man held his coat. The wind could not make the man take off his coat. The sun tried. Soon the man took off his coat. Then the wind said to the sun, DThat‘s enough. You‘re stronger than I.‖ 判断正(T)误(F) 6. The sun and the wind had a meeting one day. ( ) 7. The wind said, DI am stronger than the sun at last.‖ ( )12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com8. The sun and the wind tried to make the man put on his coat. ( ) 9. After the wind tried, the man took off his coat. ( ) 10. The man took off his coat at last. ( ) IV. 补全对话 (10 分) A: Hi, Li Lei. Have you h_________ the news? B: No, I h_________. But what news? A: Our country has s_________ up Shenzhou VII Spaceship into s_________ successfully. B: That‘s Great! Are there any a_________ in the spaceship? A: Yes. They are Zhe Zhigang, Liu Boming and another astronaut. They have been there to finish space m_________. B: They are very brave (勇敢的). How long have they s_________there? A: Three days. B: Did they w_________ in space? A: Yes, they walked and Zhe Zhigang did an experiment(试验) outside the spacecraft and showed a Chinese flag to the world. At last they have finished their missions and returned s_________. B: Will China set up a space station in the future? A: I h_________ so. I hope more and more astronauts can work on the station. V. 单词拼写(8 分) 1. No one knows that. It‘s a s___________. 2. The old man‘s children all work in other places, so he lives a___________. 3. We know the sun has eight p___________. 4. We haven‘t d___________ who took away our books. 5. So far they have received many ___________ (信息) about the earthquake. 6. ___________(最近) he is always busy working. 7. We should try our best to protect the ___________ (环境). 8. Now he has stayed in Shanghai for a few ___________(月). VI. 翻译(18 分) 1. 这个故事令人激动了。我们以前从没有听说过。 The story is too exciting. We _______ _______ _______ _______ it before. 2. 我去过泰山两次。I _______ _______ _______ Mount Tai twice. 3. 如果你需要帮助,请给我发信息。 If you need help, please _______ _______ _______ _______. 4. 科学家们还没有发现火星上有生命。 The scientists _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ on Mars. 5. 我们为作为中国人而骄傲。We are _______ _______ being Chinese. VII. 书面表达(14 分) 假如现在是 2015 年,你们学校组织了一次去火星的旅行。在火星上你们到处参 观,举行聚会,与外星人(alien)通电话?? 总之,你们玩得很愉快。 请根据上述材料,以第一人称的形式描述一下你的火星之旅。要求表达准确, 语法正确,逻辑合理,词数在 60 左右。
学年第一学期八年级 Module Four 单元能力测试12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comName: Class: Number: Mark:一.中英互译。 (10 分) 1. I have (教) English for three years. 2. He has had a cold (自从) last week.. 3. It is very (重要) to learn English nowadays. 4. We have (筹集) enough money for the sick boy. 5. The factory will (训练) some workers. 6. Can you (描述) the building? 7. Have you prepared for the (计划). 8.We like the (相同) things. 9. I have (学习)in this school for many years. 10. The children in the village are (贫穷) than us. 二.单项选择。在各题所给的 A.B.C 三个选项中,选出 一个最佳选项。 (20 分) z{11. This is a school poor children. A. for B. in C. to z{12. Mother ______ me a new coat yesterday. I ______ it on. It fits me well. A. made…have tried B. has made…tried C. made…tried z{13. He ______ to draw horses already‖. DWhen ______ he?‖ DLast year D A. learned…did B. has learned…has C. has learned…did z{14. Tom ______ up into the tree. Look, he ______ high up there! A. has got…is B. has climbed…was C. got …was z{15. ______ you ______ the text yet? Yes, we ______ it two hours ago. A. Did…copy…did B. Have…copied…have C. Have…copied…did z{16. have you taught in this school? ― Since 2002. A.How long B.When C. How soon z{17. I have known her a year ago. A. for B. in C. since z{18. I the book and went out when my mother asked me to have supper. A. stop reading B. stopped to read C.stopped reading z{19. Carlos has taught English in China . A. after 15 years B.in the last 18 years C.15 years ago z{20. The district may close schools for a full day or part of a day The bad weather. A. because B. because of C. even though z{21. You have to A. B. for C. of for the blouse by yourself. A. spend B. cost C. Pay z{22. They have known each other since two years . z{23. You can ask the policeman help when you are in trouble.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. to B. for C. of z{24. He has here since he born. A. left B. come C. lived z{25. The shop since last week. A. closed B. has closed C. has been closed z{26. CHow long have you been a Party member ? -I the Party member? A. joined B. have been in C. have joined z{27. We have seen each other . A. since she has come back B. when she came back C. since she came back z{28. How long have you b this book? A. borrowed B. kept C.bought z{29. We were classmates three years ago, but then he went to School to study. A. other B. the other C.another z{30. howlong have you had a pet? For two years. A.What B. When C.How long 三.完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分) Our neighborhood used to be very quiet. However, these days, 31 things are happening in our neighborhood and everyone is unhappy. Liu Wei, a local(当地) school teacher is very 32 . He said, DEvery night we 33 strange noises outside. My wife thinks that it could be a(n) 34 , but my friends and I think it must be children having 35 . My parents called the police, but they couldn‘t 36 anything strange. They think it might be the 37 . I don‘t think so!‖ Liu Wei‘s next door neighbor Lin Mei is 38 , too. D At first, I thought it might be a cat, but I can‘t see a cat, and I still hear the noises outside.‖ Everyone in our neighborhood is worried, and everyone has his or her own 39 . There must be something 40 the homes in our neihborhood, but what on earth is it? ( )31.A. interesting B. exciting C. strange D. wonderful ( )32.A. worried B. please C. happy D. relaxed ( )33.A. see B. hear C. talk D. make ( )34.A. actor B. tree C. car D. animal ( )35.A. trouble B. fun C. lessons D. sports ( )36.A. find B. think C. make D. feel ( )37.A. water B. rain C. music D. wind ( )38.A. happy B. excited C. unhappy D. hungry ( )39.A. way B. matter C. room D. idea ( )40.A. cleaning B. visitin C. breaking D. moving 四.阅读理解(30 分)阅读下面的短文,完成文后各题。(每小题 2 分,共 3012999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com分) Once there lived an old man in a town. He always forgot a lot of things. So his wife always had to say to him,DDon't forget this.‖ One day he went on a long way alone. Before he left home,his wife said, DNow you have all these things. You need them on your way. Take care of your things on the way.‖He went to the station. He bought a ticket and got on the train with it. About an hour later,the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and said,DWill you please show me your ticket?‖The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets but he could not find it. He was very worried. DI can't find my ticket. I really bought a ticket before I got on the train,‖said the old man. DI think you are right. I believe you bought a ticket. All right,you don't have to buy another ticket, ‖said the conductor kindly. But the old man still(仍然) looked worried and said sadly, DYou don't know why I'm worried. If I don't find my ticket,I can't remember my station. Where am I going? ‖ 41. The old man bought a ticket _______. A. after he got on the train B. before he got on the train C. when the conductor told him to buy one D. when he found he had no ticket with him 42. About an hour later,the conductor began _______. A. to buy the tickets B. to look for the tickets C. to check(检查) the tickets D. to show the tickets 43. The conductor told the old man that he didn't need to buy another ticket because _________. A. the man was very old B. he thought the old man had no money with him C. the old man showed him the ticket D. he believed the old man 44. The old man still looked worried because ________. A. he couldn't get on the train. B. he lost his ticket and a lot of money. C. he thought his wife would get angry with him. D. he forgot where he was going. 45. Which of the following(下列) is right? A. The old man went on the trip with his wife B. The old man didn't find his ticket C. The conductor was also an old man D. The old man had to buy another ticket (B) Jimmy's Birthday Present It was Jimmy's birthday, and he was five years old. He got quite a lot of nice birthday presents from his family, and one of them was a beautiful drum. DWho gave him that thing?‖ Jimmy's father said when he saw it. DHis12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comgrandfather did,‖ answered Jimmy's mother. DOh,‖ said his father. Of course Jimmy liked his drum very much. He made a ter rible noise with it, but his father didn't mind. His father was working during the day and Jimmy was in bed when he got home in the evening, so he didn‘t hear the noise. But one of the neighbours didn't like the noise at all, so one morning a few days later, she took a sharp knife and went to Jimmy's house while he was hitting his drum. She said to him, DHello, Jimmy, do you know, there is something very nice inside your drum? Here is a knife. Open the drum and let's find it.‖ 46. Jimmy got quite a lot of nice presents from his ________ . A. classmates B. friends C. teachers D. family 47. Who gave Jimmy the drum? ________ . A. His father B. His mother C. His neighbour D. His grandfather 48. Why did Jimmy's father not stop him making a noise with the drum? Because____ _. A. he wasn't at home then B. he didn't mind C. Jimmy was in bed D. Jimmy only played in the evening 49 One of the neighbours ________ . A. liked Jimmy very much B. enjoyed listening to the sound of the drum C. wanted to show Jimmy a sharp knife D. didn't like the noise at all 50. What did Jimmy's neighbour really want him to do? To ________ . A. cut the drum open with her knife B. make a noise on his drum with a knife C. show him how to hit the drum D. find something nice in his drum (C) David worked in a shoe shop factory. But he was not very good at his work, so he lost his job. His wife read the newspaper and said, Done of the banks needs a guard(保安). Do you want to have a try?‖ DI‘m going there tomorrow,‖ David said. The next day, David went to the bank. DI want that job, to be a guard,‖ he said to the man in the bank. The man gave him a piece of paper. There were a lot of questions on it. Dplease write your answers under the questions,‖ the man said to David. David did his best to answer these questions. One of the questions was DHave you ever been in prison?‖ David smiled and wrote D No‖. Then he looked at the next question. It was DWhy?‖ He thought for a long time and then he wrote, DBecause the police have never caught me.‖ 51. Why did David lose the job? A. Because he was ill. B. Because he was unlucky. C. Because he didn‘t like the job.D. Because he wasn‘t good at his work. 52. Where did he go for the his work? A. To a bank. B. To a shoe factory.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comC. To a hospital. D. To a school. 53. How did he know the information about the new job? A. His wife read it in the newspaper. B. His wife worked in that place. C. He read it in the newspaper. D. His friend told him about that. 54. David when he saw the question DHave you ever been in prison?‖. A. A.cried. B. got angry C. smiled D. was sad 55. What can we infer(推断) from the passsage? A. David had ever been in prison before. B. David may not get the job at last. C. David was a clever man. D. David worked very hard. 五.根所给汉语, 完成句子。(20 分) 56. 你刚刚上了什么课? you just had? 57. 自从我一岁的时候, 我就住在这个村庄. I have lived in this village . 58. 你跟你的同学相处得很好吗? your classmates? 59. 你们互相认识了多久啊? How long . 60. 三年前,他辍学在家。 He three years ago. 61 对于我们来说收听新闻很重要。 listen to news report. 62. 一个 12 岁的男孩子赢得了这场比赛的胜利。 won the match. 63. 在老师的帮助之下,我通过了英语考试。 Ipassed the English exam. 64. 由于有了希望工程,那些穷的小孩可以受到良好的教育。 Because Project Hope, the poor can . 65. 你教他们数学教了多长时间? How long ? 六.书面表达。 假期王明去了乡下的奶奶家,他看到很多跟他年龄差不多的朋友都没有去 上学,于是就去问他奶奶这是为什么。奶奶说:D他们有些人家里太穷,没有钱 读书。‖ 他感到非常难过。回城后,他便开始想法子帮助那些穷苦人家的孩子。 请你为王明想一个办法帮助那些孩子。 参考词汇:Project Hope, Hope school, raise money 上海外国语大学附属浙江宏达学校 八年级英语(新标准)Module 3-4 单元测试 听力部分(20%) 一、 听小对话,请从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择符合对话内容的图片。 分) (512999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com1. Where have the astronauts been?A B 2. What animal has been sent into space?CA B 3. How much money has the project raised?CA B 4. Which sport does Mike prefer?CA B 5. How is the woman going to Hangzhou?CABC二、 听小对话,请从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择正确的选项。 分) (5 6. What is Peter making? A. The model of a space station. B. The model of a space shuttle. C. The model of a ship. 7. Who has been to Australia? A. Bill. B. Bill‘s Uncle. C. Bill‘s father.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.com8. When did Mike begin to skate? A. One year ago. B. Two years ago. C. We don‘t know. 9. When did the man buy the car? A. In 2004. B. In 2005. C. In 2006. 10. How long has the boy swum? A. Four eight years. B. For nine years. C. For ten years. 三、 听独白,请根据提问从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信 息记录表。 (10 分) LiLei‘s Experience Age: 11 School name: Where he worked:13 15Mr. Brown: Patient (病人):12 1411. 12. 13. 14. 15.A. 8. A. Head teacher. A..Huaxing Hope School. A. Mr. Brown. A. Farm.B. 10. B. Chinese teacher. B. No. 4 School. B. LiLei. B. Bank. .C. 12. C. English teacher. C. Project Hope. C. LiLei‘s father. C. Pay phone.读写做部分(80%) 一、 单项填空(本题有 15 小题,每小题 1 分,共 15 分) 16. Only the earth has environment with air. A. a B. an C. the D. / 17. -Excuse me, do I have to give back the book to you? -No, if you haven‘t read it . A. ever B. already C. yet D. recently 18. -Hi, Tony. What are you to? -I‘ve just watched a video. A. on B. up C. down D. for 19. -Have you seen the exciting film DImpossible Mission Ⅲ‖ ? -Yes. I it at home yesterday evening. A. see B. have seen C. saw D. seeing 20. -Betty, your English is very good. have you learnt it? -For about 5 years.b A. How long B. What time C. When D. How many 21. -How many years has life been on earth? - years, I think. A. 5 millions B. 5 millions of C. Million of D. Millions of 22. -Look at our model of space station. Do you like it? -Yes, it is as as ours.12999 英语网 en.12999.com 12999 英语网 en.12999.comA. interesting B. more interesting C. most interesting D. the most interesting 23. -Long time no see, David. - I have to Shanghai for my vacation. A. grown B. lived C been D. gone 24. -How long have you studied in HongDa School? - 2004. A. Since B. For C. In D. From 25. If you don‘t have much money, you are . A. rich B. cheap C. poor D. expensive 26. It‘s important for us to old and young people. A. look at B. look up C. look for D. look after 27. Project Hope has built many schools hasn‘t built any hospital. A. but B. or C. and D. so 28. -May I borrow your new book? -Here you are! I have just finished it. A. read B. to read C. reading D. reads 29. The sun is a . A. galaxy B. star C. planet D. solar system 30. I have the ticket to the movie. A. paid for B. cost C. spent D. taken 二、 完形填空(本题有 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分) (A) 本篇完形填空供 A 层次学生完成。 Dick Smith, 31 18 Cyear-old boy, thinks that the most important people in his 32 are his friends. 33 fact may people like Dick Smith think that their family members and even their 34 don‘t know them

我要回帖

更多关于 在字母上加横线 的文章

随机推荐