2.对学生要求严格,认真备课,认真批改作业;
3.教学方法不同于别人,鼓励学生思考,培养学生自学能力;
4.和学生打成一片,和蔼可亲,深受学生的爱戴和尊敬。
要求:1.要有标题;
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3.词数:150左右。
English Teacher—Bruce
Bruce,our English teacher,is from England and is about 40
years old.He is tall and thin with a pair of glasses on his nose.He is strict with
us in our study.He prepares his lessons well and corrects our homework carefully.His
teaching style is quite different from that of the others.In class he always encourages
us to think hard and develop our ability to study on our own.He often helps and
cares for us.He is very kind to us.In his spare time he plays basketball and football
with us.We all love and respect him. #cooc答案Net搜索f
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载以下试题来自:
多项选择题请以“My English Teacher”为题,写一篇短文。
要点提示:
(1)我的英语老师20多岁,他很和善,很乐于帮助我们;
(2)他既是我们的老师,也是我们的朋友;
(3)老师的饮食习惯。
(1)词数在100词左右,短文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数;
(2)内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
My English Teacher
My English teacher William Brown is a very kind person, and he is always helpful when we are in trouble.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A. pleased
B.pleasantC.safe
D.blue2A. unreal
B.unbearableC. misleading
D.not understandable3A.going home
B.going to the field C.going to work D.going to see their friend 4A.named after Manitoba and its shapeB.intended for international communication C.designed like a Rubiks cube both in shape and size D.challenged by university students around the world5A. An official.B.An ice cream taster.C. A chemist.D. An ice cream manufacturer.
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷英语小短文怎么写?我们老师要我写一篇150个单词左右的英语小短文
关于国庆节一天的可是我英语找忘光了
无殇WNVHTZ
1.明确五个“W”和一个“H”
要写好记叙文,首先必须确定写些什么,然后懂得如何收集、选取素材,而不能提笔就写,写到哪里算哪里。这里,我们可以借用新闻英语写作中经常用到的五个“W”和一个“H”的概念。即:What(什么事),Who(什么人), When (什么时候),Where(什么地点),Why(什么原因),How (怎么样)。尽管不是每篇英语记叙文都一定要将这些W和H包括进去,但是...
下个翻译器,把写好的中文打进去翻译
The day i am so happy...because the holiday is so fun....every is happy...and in the beijing there have a big show about the china"s 军人...i love china because the china is great...i eat shit
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码以我的英语老师或我的朋友为题写一篇英语小短文内容要围绕体貌、性格、喜爱的_百度知道
以我的英语老师或我的朋友为题写一篇英语小短文内容要围绕体貌、性格、喜爱的
Miss Hou is my high school English teacher. Her English name is Jenny. She looks so weak that a strong wind may blow her away. She is not too tall, about 150cm. She is experiened of English teaching. She teaches me for three years.In the other word, she is the only English teacher during my high school study. She is special. She will show an English song to us before her class. A few days later, she will ask us to follow the singing on the tape. I can still remember some songs she taught us. It is strang that she looks so weak, but no one in my class will against her word. I think maybe is because her own personality.Everyone respects her. She is serious in work, so that our whole class’s English is good. Happily, she is our friend after class. She always palys badminton
with us. She is also ready to help us if we have any difficultiy. In my mind, a good teacher is more than a million books. And she will be my mentor forever. Jenny, my teacher, I love you.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 短文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐