儿童电子表字体上面的,sun,sat,mo,to,we,th,fr,都是什么意思

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“We arrived Mount
Tai in the mo...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Dear Lucy,&&&&& How are you? Now,&&I'm going to tell you something.&&Last week we had a journey to Mount Tai.&&On Tuesday we flew to Tai' an,a city at the foot of the mountain.&&We had a good rest at a hotel.&&Atabout three o'clock early next morning, we began to climb the mountain. It look us about two hoursand a half to reach the top. The mountain is covered with forest.&&I've never seen such a beautiful place.&&& &"Look! The sun is going to rise!" someone shouted.&&&& We all turned to the east and watched.&&Soon half of the sky became white, and a big, red ball wasgoing up slowly from the sky.&&A few minutes later, all the world was bright.&&&& We stayed on the top and had a good time.&&After lunch we started going down.&&We got to our hotelat about four in the afternoon. Though we were tired, we were very happy.&&We came back to school thenext day.&&&& Thank you very much for your last letter and the wonderful stamps.&&Hope to hearfrom you soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& Wu Dong根据信件内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&& &&)1.&&The letter is from Wu Dong to Lucy.(&&& &)2.&&There are many trees all over Mount Tai.(&&& &)3.&&Wu Dong watched the sun rising at the top of the mountain.(&&&& )4.&&Lucy had sent some stamps to Wu Dong before he wrote the letter.(&& &&)5.&&The letter doesn't tell us when Wu Dong returned to the hotel.
阅读理解。One of my best days at school was a field trip to the seaside. Field trips are very common in the UK. Most schools take their students on geography field trips. Teachers usually take the students somewherethey can do a scientific experiment (试验). Popular trips are to woodland areas and the seaside.&&&& My school trip to the seaside was with my biology class. We were allowed to wear home clothesinstead of our school uniforms. When we got to the seaside, we were put into groups. Each group wasasked to find a different sea creature (生物) in the water in the rocks, which we call rock pools.&&&& My group had to find little crabs (螃蟹). We had to catch them and then find the names of the crabsin our science books. When my friend Ella picked up a larger crab, it hurt her with its claw (钳子) andshe started crying. After that, she didn’t want to catch the crabs, so she was moved into another group.&&&& For lunch, we sat in the sun on the rocks and ate sandwiches. After lunch, we went back to schoolwhere we wrote down everything we had found out that day. I remembered feeling sad that we couldnot take back the crabs we had found. We had to put them back in their rock pool.1. In the UK, field trips are&&&.A. enough&&&&B. common&&&&C. different&&&&D. unusual2. My school trip to the seaside was with my&&&class.A. biology&&&&B. geography&&&&C. physics&&&&D. chemistry3. Why was Ella moved to another group?A. Because she often cried loudly.B. Because she was interested in fish.C. Because the crab hurt her with its claw.D. Because the group members were not friendly.4. At the end of the trip we felt sad because&&&.A. we went back to school lateB. we could not take back the crabs we had foundC. we sat on the rocks eating sandwichesD. we didn’t want to write down everything we saw
Hello,boys and girls. My name is Li Jing. I am a girl
student. I am thirteen years old. I think as students, we should work hard at
school on weekdays. But we also need to have a good rest to relax myself. So I
always study hard when I am at school, but on my day off I often do something
else to relax myself.
I had a very relaxing day off. In the
morning, I got up at seven o’clock. Then I went to run with my father. I think
we need to exercise every day. After all, it’s important to keep healthy. After
running, I took a shower and had breakfast. At nine o’clock, I went to the
aquarium with my friends. We saw some sharks and seals there. Sharks are very
scary but the seals are cute. We also saw a dolphin show. I think dolphins are
very clever animals. In the giftshop, we bought many gifts. We had great fun
In the afternoon, my parents took me to
see my grandparents. They live in the beautiful countryside. They were very
happy to see me. I talked with my grandparents for long and he told me many
interesting things about him. My grandmother cooked lots of delicious food for
In the evening, I watched TV with my cousins.
We watched a basketball match. The match was very exciting. We were glad when
we saw our favorite team in the match.
What a happy day off I had! I hope all of you
can have an interesting day off!阅读短文,回答下列问题。1.What
does Li Jing do when she is at school?______________________________________________2.What
did she do after running?______________________________________________3.What
does she think of sharks?______________________________________________4.Who
cooked dinner for Li Jing?______________________________________________5.When
did Li Jing watch TV?______________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 thnks fr th mmrs 的文章

随机推荐