二维码2小时内有效
Justin Bieber《As Long As You Love Me》钢琴曲
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
第一遍视奏录制,如有错误请见谅!欢迎访问我的优酷空间,优酷官方认证钢琴牛人,全球最多钢琴曲视频等您评鉴,/gangqin
Justin Bieber全新专辑《Believe》再爆新单曲,联手嘻哈新星Big Sean《As Long As You Love Me》,as long as u love me. 只要你爱我就好[1]。《Believe》已于6 月19 日发行。
这首歌很有力量,就连伴奏都是很powerful的,它成功的将Justin曾经的稚嫩男孩形象扭转为一个为爱不顾一切阻挠、誓死要与自己所爱之人在一起的硬血男儿。他一直强调自己有能力带给女孩幸福,与她在天空飞翔,只要爱我,只要牵着手,就能如钢铁般顽强,突破万难。此歌曲作为主打歌之后不久,MV也大获成功,放出当天,点击率便破百万,值得注意的是,这次的MV一改往日温柔清新型风格,走起了动人心魄的好莱坞大电影路线,其中含有许多劲爆画面,包括Justin与女主角缠缠绵绵滚床单,和她黑社会的老爸打斗至鼻青脸肿,让人无法直视。不过这MV里的舞蹈倒是很让人眼前一亮,设计的舞步十分帅气利落,绝对值得一学!这年头,让贾爷告诉你,得不到祝福的爱情同样强大,只要够倔强,远走高飞,不成问题。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-aslongasyoulovemerap后面的歌词是什么?_百度知道
aslongasyoulovemerap后面的歌词是什么?
aslongasyoulovemerap面歌词
Justin BieberAs long as you love me rap 边As long as you love meWe could be starving, we could be homelessWe could be broke, as long as you love meI&#39;ll be your platinum, I&#39;ll be your silver, I&#39;ll be your goldAs long as you love meAs long as you love meAs long as you love me, I&#39;ll be your silver, I&#39;ll be your goldAs long as you love me, you love me...Is all I want baby...Long as you love me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I don&#039;t know this makes sense but you&#039;re my hallelujah
Give me a time and place I&#039;ll rendezvous it I&#039;ll fly you to it
I&#039;ll beat you there Girl you know I got you
Us trust a couplc things I can&#039;t spell without you
Now we on top of the workl cause that&#039;s just how we do
Use to tell me sky&#039;s the limit now the sky is our point of view
Man we stepping out like woah oh God!
Cameras point and shoot Ask me what&#039;s my best side
I stand back and point at you
You you the one that I argue with
Feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with
But the grass ain&#039;t always greener on the other side
It&#039;s green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true true true
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁aslongasyouloveme翻译
歌曲:as long as you love me(中英对照)歌手:backstreet boys 后街男孩as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自从你离开我的生活people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的how you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜i can't get u out of my head.我就是无法忘了你don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种as long as u're here with me.只要你陪在我身边i don't care who u are.我不在乎你是怎样个人where u're from.你从那里来what u did.你做过什么as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好who u are.你是怎样个人where u're from.你从那里来don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好every little thing that u have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以为我们是一对的i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道but i guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情when u look in 2 my eyes.当你凝视着我时what u did where u're comin from.你做过什么从那里来i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝!i don't care.我不在乎
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码开头是钢琴曲 歌词是I Love you-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
开头是钢琴曲 歌词是I Love you
来源:互联网 发表时间: 13:10:30 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“开头是钢琴曲 歌词是I Love you”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“开头是钢琴曲 歌词是I Love you”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:开头是钢琴曲 歌词是I Love you Baby ,baby love ,oh baby love是什么歌,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:那个 南充二中2012元旦晚会 高二二班的串烧结尾就是这个歌..解决方案2:你好,请问这首歌曲是不是《Ooh Baby》?具体歌词如下:Mario - Ooh BabyHold OnDon&#39;t Say Nothing I Just Wanna Make Sure That Your Eyes Are WorkingAnd What Goes On HereOnly Concerns The Two Of UsCause It&#39;s Only The Two Of UsAnd I Feel Like It&#39;s &#39;Bout Time For Me To Show You All GirlAll The Freaky Things That I&#39;m Thinking BabyYour Clothes Are All OffAnd My Bed Is Right ThereBesides Your High Heels All You&#39;re Wearing Is Your HairAnd I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyPleasure Principle Can You Work It In The ChairAnd I Can Get You RightWith Your Legs Up In The AirNow I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyIt&#39;s Been So LongSince Somebody Put It On Ya Like I&#39;m &#39;Bout To Put It On YaBut Let&#39;s Make One Thing ClearThe Things I&#39;m &#39;Bout To Show You I Already Know You Gon&#39; LoveAnd It&#39;s Gonna Be So Fine For Me To Break You Off GirlBecause I Know Just What Your Body Needs BabyYour Clothes Are All OffAnd My Bed Is Right ThereBesides Your High Heels All You&#39;re Wearing Is Your HairAnd I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyPleasure Principle Can You Work It In The ChairAnd I Can Get You RightWith Your Legs Up In The AirNow I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyI Wanna Hear Your Body Say My Name, Say My NameAnd You Gon&#39; Be So Happy That You Came To Get It BabySo Gon&#39; Get Outta Them Clothes Go Head AndGo Down And Lay Down On Floor)I&#39;m Dedicated To Pleasing YouI Know You&#39;re Ready BabyYour Clothes Are All OffAnd My Bed Is Right ThereBesides Your High Heels All You&#39;re Wearing Is Your HairAnd I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyPleasure Principle Can You Work It In The ChairAnd I Can Get You RightWith Your Legs Up In The AirNow I Could Break It Down For You If You Not ScaredLike Oh, Oh, Oh BabyMario - Ooh Baby
9个回答3个回答1个回答4个回答4个回答1个回答3个回答2个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169; 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 aslongasyouloveme 的文章

随机推荐