来源:安徽省合肥市2011年初中毕业学业考试英语试题
What is Mary's problem?
Sh.e is so worried and can't sleep.
She can't pass the exam.
She can't communicate with others.
She can't study English well.
Donna thinks Mary's problem is _________
The word "reduce" in the passage probably means
Donna thinks that _________ can help Mary think more clearly.
eating a lot of sugar
studying six hours every day
drinking a lot of coffee
eating foods high in Vitamin B
Which of the following is TRUE according to Donna's letter?
The best time to study is from 10 pm to 1 am.
Walking outside can make you remember more.
It's good to tell a study partner about your feeling.
It's necessary to have a rest for 15 to 20 minutes an hour.
科目:初中英语
来源:湖北省中考真题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。
1. If you want to have a cup of coffee, you should go to the &&&&&&&& floor.
A. firstB. fourthC. fifthD. sixth
2. If you want to buy some apples and beef, you should go to the 42. If you want to buy some apples and beef, you should go to the &&&&&&&& floor.
A. first B. secondC. thirdD. fourth
3. If Mr. Green wants to buy a shirt, he should go to the &&&&&& floor.
A. secondB. fourthC. thirdD. fifth
4. If Mrs. Green’s children want to play, they should go to the &&&&&& floor.
A. firstB. fourthC. fifthD. sixth
5. If you want to do some shopping in Central Mall in the evening, you may go there on &&&&&& .
A. WednesdayB. FridayC SaturdayD. Monday
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.&&Many said they &learnt by using English.&&Some &students &had more specific suggestions. Lilian Li, for example,& said& the &best &way to learn& new words& was by& reading English magazines.&&She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.&&When we asked about studying grammar, shesaid,&&"I never study grammar. It's too boring. "&&&& Wei Ming feels differently.&&He's& been &learning English for six years and really &loves it.&&He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language.&&He also thinks that watching English movies isn't a bad way because he& can& watch& the& actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak tooquickly.&&&& Liu& Chang& said &that &joining& the English &club &at& school was the best &way to improve her English.&&Students get lots of practice and they also have &fun.&&Sh e &added that having conversations with friendswas not helpful at all.&&"We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese, " she said.根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F).(&&&& ) 1.&&Lilian Li thought the best way to learn new words was by memorizing them.(&&&& ) 2.&&Lilian Li never studied grammar.(&&&& ) 3.&&Wei Ming has learned English for seventy-two months.(&&&& ) 4.&&Joining the English club at school was Liu Chang's best way to improve her English.(&&&& ) 5.&&Liu Chang thought having conversations with fricnds was helpful.
来源:同步题
阅读理解。&&&& As a teacher, I think it is right to tell my students to write about their pure feelings and real experiences. I always taught my students how to learn by experience. And I also found that it helped me a lot to get on well with the students.&&&& One day after explaining a text,I asked my students to write a passage about their families.I encouraged them to write about their& real &experiences& with& their closest family members. All the students wrote quite well &but &the& best one of them was written by a& little girl. She was Hao Fang. I was deeply moved by her story. In& her &passage, she said her father& had died years& before &and &her mother &had to &work hard to support the family. Many times she &had seen her mother work deep into night but never seen tears on her face.&&She also wrote that she needed to stay& strong& and& she would do the best to give her& mothe r an easier life in the future. Like her mother, Hao& Fang also& worked hard &at &her &lessons &and she was really good at any of them.&&I didn't know anything about her unlucky family till then. She always appeared happy and 'never showed that she needed&&anyone's help.&&&& In order to make her an example to the&class, I read& this& passage to the class. When I finished reading it, I found my throat choked& and& my students' eyes full of tears. After& class nearly& all& my& other students crowded around Hao Fang and gave their money to help this girl. We knew her family needed money very much. Many students decided to offer her more help. To tell& the& truth, I was really proud &of my students.But to my surprise, this student of mine didn't express her thanks to& her classmates and left school without even telling me the next day. I was puzzled about this.&&&& Was& it &right to& tell her sad story to the class? Why did sh e refuse to accept &the& donation? These questions crowded my mind.1. The teacher mentioned in the article always _&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&A. made the students feel sadB. asked the students to make up storiesC.&&helped the students learn from the real life2. Hao Fang wrote about her family's hard life in order to&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&A. tell her real experiencesB. show how strong she wasC. ask her classmates for money3. The underlined word "choked"&&means&&&&&&&&& in Chinese.&&&&& A.哽咽&&&&&&&&&&&& B.激动&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. 疼痛4. By reading the article, we know that Hao Fang _______ .&&&&&&A. appreciated the donationB. was frustrated at her hard lifeC. wanted to improve her family's life by working hard5. We can learn from the article that &&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. the ways of helping people should be well chosenB. it's wrong to ask students to tell their real experiencesC. donating money to the poor is the only better way to help them

我要回帖

更多关于 best chinese actress 的文章

随机推荐