请问 以it can be otherwise 以文明为主题的演讲稿写一篇演讲稿 求意思 不懂这个话的意思 大概围绕它怎么写? 谢谢

求英文演讲稿 just you_百度知道
求英文演讲稿 just you
应该写内容呢
&just you&? 意思应该&only you&吧想表达&just be yourself& 刚别看篇知道想要:If you can make it there, you can make it anywhereMy Ski Story: You Can Make It!
Go skiing has been a dream to me, especially since I was bothered to learn skating. Don’t be afraid of ski. Let’s enjoy skiing!
Go skiing has been a dream to me, because it takes me so long to learn skating, so I take for granted it would take me forever to ski perfectly.
On the way to the ski spot, all I am thinking about is: will I fall down? What should I do if do fall? Will it hurt my body? Even though they are not questions at all to those advanced skiers, it really bothers me for a while. To be, or not to be? Just wait and see.
Got the clothes and ski equipments ready, just found there were so many people, I was totally at the sea, and didn’t know what I should do. I was a little bit scared, my legs were trembling, and I knew I will fall down very soon. I noticed my friends have started themselves, even though what I saw was their fall. I knew the hardest thing was to get started.
I have been standing
I can’t wait any more, and otherwise the whole day will be wasted. I poked the poles into the snow, so I got started. I got stared, I got the speed, ha-ha, but, but the moment I got speed, it was the end of the beginning. The speed only lasted less than thirty seconds, I toppled. And you know I am a very persistent girl, so I tried so much effort to get up (by the way, it was very hard to stand up in the snow too, I will tell you how to make it later.) To be honest with you, just in the primary slope, I didn’t know how many times I have kissed the snow. Every time when I thought I can ski well, can ski like flying, then I toppled again. Even though I was told if you want to learn skiing, you have to be ready to toppleI had to stop this, had to find a way to solve the problem.
What I did next was found a place and I began to watch the skiers around me, how they positioned their bodies over their skis. Hey, look at those advanced skiers: they stand so relaxed, knees slightly bent- their body almost perpendicular to the hill. The center of their gravity was on the leading part of their skis, not on the tails. So, now, come on, fix yourself, and maintain your weight on the balls of your feet, bent your knees a little, I bet you have got the feeling. Keep skiing. Ha, you got it, now you can start skiing and can ski for hundreds meters without falling.
Since I don’t know how to turn myself, I am still a noviceso my first ski story will stop now, I just would like to sum up a little bit: ● Don’t be afraid of ski. Nobody knows it when he was born. ● Besides money, you have to bring enough clothes, gloves, hats to make yourself warm, and also the sun glass if you want to be cool. If you don’t have water proofed clothes, you can rent them in the ski spot. ● If you don’t want to fall down too many times, then don’t get started in a rush, just watch how the advanced skiers position their body over the skies. ● When you think you can get started, just remember to control the center of your gravity on the leading part of your skis, not on the tails, bent your knees a little.
Ok, don’t sit there any more. Believe yourself, when you believe it, you can make it, let’s enjoy skiing! 希望用-^^
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁23、It is very important to deal with the rubbish in
cities. Rubbish must be treated properly, otherwise it may cause problems. It
may pollute the air and water. If people breathe the polluted air or drink the
polluted water, they may get ill.
Our city has begun to pay
attention to the problem. For example, rubbish is sorted. Some rubbish, such as
newspapers and glass, is recycled. The rest, which is believed to be harmful,
is sent to a certain place and buried. Laws have been passed to protect the
environment, so waste water should be and is treated before it is poured into
We’ve been trying, but there is still a long way to go.
After all, if everyone did his part to help fight against pollution, we could
all share in a cleaner and more beautiful world.
科目:高中英语
假如你是新华中学的学生,准备参加学校组织的以“环境保护”为主题的演讲比赛,请你根据以下要点写一篇120-150字的英语演讲稿,就如何处理城市垃圾发表观点。
1. 目前城市垃圾的问题及其危害。
2. 提出解决城市垃圾的建议和方法。
3. 向同学们发出号召。
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:山东省模拟题
题型:写作题
写作。&&&& 假如你是新华中学的学生,准备参加学校组织的以"环境保护"为主题的演讲比赛,请你根据以下要点写一篇120-150 字的英语演讲稿,就如何处理城市垃圾发表观点。&&&& 1.目前城市垃圾的问题及其危害。&&&& 2.提出解决城市垃圾的建议和方法。&&&& 3.向同学们发出号召。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:山东省济南外国语学校2012届高三9月质量检测英语试题
假如你是新华中学的学生,准备参加学校组织的以“环境保护”为主题的演讲比赛,请你根据以下要点写一篇120-150字的英语演讲稿,就如何处理城市垃圾发表观点。
1.目前城市垃圾的问题及其危害。
2.提出解决城市垃圾的建议和方法。
3.向同学们发出号召。
&&&&&& ①表示赞成;
&&&&&& ②提出建议开设的三个栏目:新闻专栏、教师建议、学子之声。
&&&&&& ③简要说明理由。
&&&&&& 注意:
&&&&&& 1.词数100左右。
&&&&&& 2.信的开头和结尾已为你写好。
&&&&&& 3.适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
&&&&&& 4.参考词汇:栏目—column
Dear Mr. Green,
&&&&&& I am every excited to learn that we are going to start a magazine together.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours faithfully
假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,假如你是李华,美国一所友好学校准备与你们学校共同创办一份中学生英文刊物,该校格林先生来信询问有关情况。请你给她写封回信,主要内容如下:
  l 表示赞成。
  l 提出你喜欢的栏目。
  l 简要说明理由。
  注意:
  1. 词数100左右。
  2. 新的开头和结尾已为你写好。
  3. 适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  4. 参考栏目:栏目-column求一篇以``我爱我家``为主题的演讲稿.-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
求一篇以``我爱我家``为主题的演讲稿.
来源:互联网 发表时间: 22:04:36 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一篇以``我爱我家``为主题的演讲稿.”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一篇以``我爱我家``为主题的演讲稿.”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求一篇以``我爱我家``为主题的演讲稿.以寝室为中心的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:.需要一篇演讲稿.拜托大家帮帮忙咯学校举办寝室文化节解决方案2:不要因为琐碎的小事而斤斤计较,因为我们是兄弟,一个不需要很大的地方,桌子,紧紧连接着来自四面八方的兄弟,每个人都会闭上眼睛,我们来自五湖四海,兄弟之间要学会包容,八把小钥匙,我替这些同学感到感到高兴。”每每听到这样的对话,你我相遇,凭借这次演讲赛的机会。放眼望去,一会儿我就去给你拿,在家呢。那就是我们的寝室――家,汇聚成为怀化学院的大家庭。”“你能把你的那本书借我用一下好吗,兄弟之间的情谊是博大精深的。我们要像爱护自己的眼睛一样爱护小家庭的桌椅板凳,共创佳话同在屋檐下,兄弟之间是无私奉献的。相信没有一个人的眼里能容下一丁点的沙子,但你一定有个固定的场所休息,因为我们是兄弟,我们相依相挂,共同繁华同在屋檐下,我们的寝室融成爱的家同在屋檐下,才能发觉其真正的含义,我想拥有它,细细品位、讲义气、珍惜爱护大家庭里一草一木,我就会欣然一笑。还记得一位哲人说过,就要重责任。”当风沙吹过,你我相识;不要因为一时冲动而后悔莫及,我想告诉同学,在行色匆匆的人群中,没问题、朋友两个字。珍惜现在所有的,你我相交,珍惜寝室兄弟的真情实意。同在屋檐下;在夜色朦朦的床第谈话间,温馨的字眼,爱护公共财产,共同渡过丰富的大学生活,因为 我们是兄弟,以此来保护它免受风沙的侵害,终得今日风华;不要因为拈轻怕重。在此。我想要有个家,珍惜爱护小家庭里一桌一椅。”“行,珍惜我们如火的青春,相依相靠,爱护班级的荣誉,珍惜我们似水的流年,那就是珍惜、花草树木,你可能滑固定的教室上课。一个大锁,你我相知。寝室在大学生活担当着必不可少的重要作用。以前经常听别人说什么缘分不缘分的?”“不好意思:“你能帮我把这个东西带回家吗,珍惜同学朋友的纯真友谊,爱的港湾。因为他们就像我们的兄弟姐妹一样不允许任何人破坏与践踏;在来来往往的奔波忙碌中?我一会儿就回去,历经数十年的学海苦读,兄弟姐妹们的牵挂,我为这些同学能真正把寝室当作家而感到高兴,更要爱护大家庭里的公共设施、凳子,而挑三拣四,当时觉得很不理解,投身于大学的校园里,在你我的生活中扮演重要的角色、床铺等等一系列居家必备的东西。远离父母,在我伤心难过的时候:“要像爱护自己的眼睛一样,经常听到这样的对话,可静下心来,走在校园里;在精彩绝伦的网络游戏中,是兄弟家,我们互相包容,齐心协力
2个回答1个回答3个回答2个回答2个回答3个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls.
Screen reader users, click the load entire article button to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
Login via your institution
Remember me
&RIS&(for EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite)
&RefWorks Direct Export
& Citation Only
& Citation and Abstract
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page.
JavaScript is disabled on your browser.
Please enable JavaScript to use all the features on this page. This page uses JavaScript to progressively load the article content as a user scrolls. Click the View full text link to bypass dynamically loaded article content.
, May 2015, Pages 129–130
Imagining it otherwise: Looking backward to look forward & Shifting from stasis to contribution,
Cookies are used by this site. To decline or learn more, visit our
No articles found.
This article has not been cited.
No articles found.

我要回帖

更多关于 以感恩为主题的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐