She also likes playing computer games.
likes playing computer games.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
she likes to play computer games,too.
扫描下载二维码今日推荐:
The first period学案Unit 1, 7A
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:东庐中学&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
南京市溧水县东庐中学讲学稿一例(Unit 1, 7A)The first period学案I. 学习目标:1 认识很多新朋友,像小狗埃迪和电子狗霍波,新同学米莉、西蒙、桑迪、基蒂、埃米和丹尼尔等。2 掌握不同时间的问候语。3 掌握一些运动的英语表达法。II. 重点概览1 How to look after your e-dog? 如何照顾你的电子狗?1) how to do sth. 如何干某事,怎样做某事& 例如:How to play basketball? 怎么打篮球?2) look after 照顾;保管Can you look after your brother? 2 It’s time for Millie’s PE lesson. 米莉该上体育课了。It’s time for sth. 该……的时候了。It’s time for school. 该上学了。3& I play tennis with a tennis racket. 我用网球拍打网球。1)当表示打某种球类时,play后直接加球类名词的单数,中间不需要任何冠词,如:play chess(象棋)&&& play golf(高尔夫球)&& play bridge(桥牌)&&& play volleyball等2) with 有许多种意思和用法① 有;带有;有……的特征a girl with blue eyes碧眼女郎②表示方式或工具write with a pen 用钢笔书写with your help 靠你的帮助③表示伴随或关系live with your parents 和你父母同住go for a walk with a friend和一位朋友去散步III. 课前预习题一、根据意思从II栏中找出与I栏相对应的句子。I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II(&&& ) 1. Good morning, Millie.&&&&&&&&& A. Good evening.& (&&& ) 2. Hi, I’m Sandy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Good morning, Daniel.& (&&& ) 3. What’s your name?&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’m Simon.& (&&& ) 4. Good evening.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Hi, I’m Amy.二、根据中文提示选择正确的答语。1、当你想要告诉对方你的名字时,你说:A. Hi, good morning.&&&& B. Hi, I’m xxx.&&&& C. I’m your master.2、当你想要告诉对方,你喜欢那个电子狗时,你说:A. My name is e-dog.&& B. I love this e-dog.&& C. Please read the book.3、当你想要对方了解你的简历时,你说:A. Good morning, my name is Millie.B. Can you tell me how to look after the dog?C. This is my instruction book, read it now.4、当你在傍晚7:00见到你的朋友时,你说:A. Good evening.&&&&& B. Good afternoon.&&&&&& C. Good night.5、老师早上进教室上课,首先说的话应该是:A. How do you do, boys and girls?B. Nice to meet you, class.C. Excuse me, are you Wang Lin?6、好朋友平时常见面,打招呼用语一般是:A. Hi, there.&&&&&& B. How do you do?&&&&& C. How are you?三、根据句意和中文提示完成句子。1. I like playing______________(羽毛球).2. When Sandy s__________, she wears a swimsuit.3.---_______do you play tennis?----On the _____________(网球场).4. I want to buy a new___________(球拍).5. She doesn’t wear_____________(足球鞋) when she plays football.6. Do you often swim in the ________________(游泳池)?IV. 学后记The second period学案I. Learning Aims:①To understand the information about profiles of students in Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.②To give correct profiles of yourself ,your friends and your parents,etc.③To improve the ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing.II. Learning importance:1.Vocabulary: long.2.Language functions① My name is Millie.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& name?② My parents&&&&& (come) from Beijing.③ She&&&&&& (be) short and pretty.III. Exercises before class1.What’s your name?2.How old are you?3.Are you tall?IV. Exercises1. Do the exercises of Part B,C and D.2.Ask the students to write profiles of yourselves, your friends and your parents etc.V. 学后记The third period 学案I. Learning Aims:1.To use some language points to make sentences and to change sentences.2.To practise fluently.3.To improve the ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing further.II. Learning importance:1.Phrases:×× enjoy doing sth.2.Sentences:①I’m 12 years old.②I live in a flat in Beijing .③He is in the school basketball team.④You can call me Simon.⑤My parents come from Shanghai.⑥I was born there.⑦He’s very clever at Math.⑧I have black hair in a ponytail.⑨She likes/loves/enjoys playing computer games.⑩He is polite and helpful.3.Language functions:①----How old are you?-----I’m&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .②They&&&&&& (like) playing basketball.③Lily&&&&&&& (want) to play with them.④Their names&&&&&& (be) Millie and Amy.III. Exercises before class:1.根据句意和首字母提示填上所缺的词。1)I live in a f& __________ in Nanjing with my parents.2) My cousin is very c&& ________ at M&&& _____ .3)She has black hair in a p& ________&&& .4)Ann is pretty. She is q&&&&&& slim and tall.5)My father e&&&&&&& playing football.6)I can’t hear you. Would you please say it a&&& __ .2.单项选择.1)&&&&&& name is Jim.A. He’s&&&& B. His&&&&&&&&& C. He is&&&&&& D. Him2)&&&&&& you good at singing?A. Do&&&&&&&& B. Does&&&&&& C. Are&&&&&& D. Is3)He likes&&&&&&& music.A. listen&&&&&&& B. listening&&& C. listen to&& D. listening toIV. Exercises1.句型转换1)Tom is from America. (改为同义句)&&&&&&&&&&& Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&& America.2)He often goes to school by bus. (改为同义句)He often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to school.3)Is Lisa good at English? (改为同义句)Lisa&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English?4)She lives in a flat in Shanghai. (对划线部分提问)&&& she&&&&& ?5)They are in the Reading Club.(改为同义句)They are&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Reading Club.6)He wears glasses. (改为一般疑问句,对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&& he&&&&&& ?2.用所给词的适当形式填空。1)She likes&&&&&&& (swim) in Summer(夏天).2)Tom’s mother&&&&&&& (enjoy)&&&&&& (dance).3)You can&&&&& (call)&&&&& (his) John.4)Daniel is&&&&& and he often&&&&&& others.(help)5)Daniel likes playing computer games and&&&&& (write).3. 句子翻译。1)Tom 想成为读书俱乐部的一员。Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Reading Club.2)&& 你爸爸强壮吗?___&&& your fathe____?3)&& 我喜欢在网上找东西。I enjoy ___ ___ hings ___& ____& ___ .4)&& 她住在南京的一幢公寓里。She& ___&& ______ a flat in Nanjing.V 学后记。The fourth period&&&& Grammar ( I )学案学习目标1.掌握一些单词和有用的短语。2.掌握一般现在时的肯定,否定。3.能够知道在什么情况下用一般现在时。单元重点概览一.一般现在时1..定义;表示经常性,习惯性发生的动作或存在的状态。I often watch TV on Sundays.(经常性的动作)She is always in a black skirt.(经常性的状态)2..结构1..主语+谓语动词2..主语+be动词二.I talk to my classmates at lunchtime. 我在午饭时间和同学们交谈。talk to 对某人讲话talk with 和某人交谈三.Does Amy walk home after school? 艾米放学后步行回家吗?Walk 步行,等于have a walk.Go for a walk 去散步Walk to 走着去。。。四.动词的第三人称单数构成1 直接在动词后面加 s2 以 sh,ch, th ,s, x和o结尾的动词加 es3.以辅音字母加y结尾的,把y改成ies4.以元音字母加y结尾的动词,直接加s5.不规则动词,如 have课前预习题(一)选择适当的词填空go&& have&& live&& love&& take&& talk1. I _______ in a flat in Beijing.2. I _______ breakfast at 7 a.m.3. I _______ to school with my classmates.4. I _______ my cousin Andy very much.5. I _______ to my classmates at lunchtime.6. I _______ my dog for a walk every day.(二)用所给单词的适当形式填空1. I usually ____ (go) running for half an hour at the weekend.2. My grandparents ______ (like) watching TV very much.3. This ___(be) my cat. It ____(love) me.4. ____ (be) your sister a member of the Reading Club?5. She often _____ (finish) her homework at 9:00 in the evening.6. Cats like _____ (eat) fish.7. We ________ (not have) a Music lesson on Thursday.8. His uncle __________ (not get) up early on Saturday 9. I _____ (live) in a flat in Nanjing.10. They ______ (love) their father and mother.11. The old man _______ (take) his dog for a dog every day.12. We _______ (not play) tennis after school.13. She _____ (not like) watching TV.14. ______ they _____ (take) the bus every day?15.______ he______ (eat) vegetable?五.学后记&The fifth period& Grammar (II) 学案学习目标掌握一般现在时的疑问式单元重点概览1.&& My football team is the best in the world.Best 最好地,是形容词,副词“好的”最高级,它的原级和比较级为 Good/well, better.2.& Are you a member of the Reading Club?Member队员,成员,& a league member& 团员A member of ……中的一员。3.a member of the Football Club足球俱乐部的一员4. At the weekend, I usually go running for half an hour.在周末,我通常跑步半小时。Go doing sth.& 去干某事课前预习题句型转换1.He often flies a kite in the park. (改为否定句)He ______ often _______ a kite in the park.2.She always misses the early bus in the morning.(改为一般疑问句)________ she always ______ the early bus in the morning?3. Her mother usually watches TV in the evening.(提问)_______ _______ her mother usually ________ in the evening?4.She walks home after school every day.(主语改为复数they)They ________ home after school every day.5. Boys like playing computer games.(改为否定句)Boys ________ _________ playing computer games.用所给词的适当形式填空Little Tom _____ (be) five. He _______ (not study) at school. He _____ (like) to eat in a restaurant. He ______(have) potato chips for supper. Many people in the restaurant _______ (know) him very well. They often _____(ask) him, “Why ____ you _____(like) to eat here?” Little Tom says, “Because I ______(like) the toys here.” “Why (say), “They _____ (have) toys but they ______ (not have) potato chips.”四.单元自我检测题用所给词的适当形式填空1Sometimes Tom _______ (watch) TV in the evening.2. What time _____ you_____ (get) up in the morning? 3. Where _____ your father_______ (have) lunch every day? 4. My mother often ______ (wash) clothes on Sundays.5. They _____ (play) football every day.6. _____ (be) there any water on the table?五.学后记The sixth period学 案学习目标1.掌握一些单词和短语。2.学会怎样去问别人的个人信息。3.培养学习英语的兴趣。单元重点概览1. Simon’s favourite football player西蒙最喜爱的足球运动员favourite 最喜爱的 相当与like bestHis favourite drink is Coke= He likes Coke best.2. He joined the Huanghe Football Team after he left the Changjiang Football Team.离开长江足球队后,他加入了黄河足球队。join& 加入,参加,表示加入某个团体或组织, 等于be a member of. 3. He scored two wonderful goals in his first match for his new team.在他的第一场比赛中,他为他的新球队射入两粒精彩的进球。1)score 动词,得分,获分2)score 名词, 得分,分数4.He played for the Changjiang Football Team last year.去年他效力于长江足球队。play for 为。。。。。。而踢球, 效力于课前预习题一、用所给词的适当形式填空1. Jim ____(be) the newest member of the Reading Club.2. Peter joined& ___(we) after he left ___ (they).3. Joan is a very good football ____ (play).4. Helen _____ (want) to play in the next World Club.5. In the last six ____ (month), he scored 15 goals in 20 ____ (match).6. He scored two wonderful goals in his ___ (one) match for his new team.二、用适当的介词填空1. She is the newest member ___ the Computer Club.2. He reads English ____ he gets up.3. They scored 15 goals ____ 12 matches.4. Here is a news article _____ Ronaldo.5. He wants to write _____ his favourite basketball player ____ the Basketball Club.& 三、改写句子1. We wants to play in the next World Club.(改为一般疑问句)_____ _____ want to play in the next World Cup?2. There are twelve months in a year.(提问)四、根据句意及首字母填空1. Li Guanhua is the newest m______ of the Huanghe Football Team.2. He is a very good football p______.3. The new student c______ from Hena and he l_____ inBeijing.4. He wants to play in the next W_____ Cup.五、完成句子1. 他为他的新球队进了四个精彩的球。He ______ _______ ______ _______ for his new team.2. 去年他效力于利物浦足球俱乐部Last year he ______ _____ the Liverpool Football Club.3. 我是电脑俱乐部的一员。I am ______ ______ ______ the Computer Club.学后记The seventh period学案学习目标The words and expressions used in the text.October n. 十月&& garden n. 花园&& road n. 公路&& metre& n. 米&& dark& adj. 深色的& Lots of& 许多&&& CD n. 光盘&& phone n. 电话 look for&&& 寻找&& thing& n& 事情&&& Internet n.&& 互联网 programmer& n. 程序员&&&& grow up& 长大语言目标:My name is… I am…years old .My birthday is…I live with ( persons ) in ( a place )(I have…brother/sister/cousin.& Her/His name is…) I study at, I’m in(Class…Grade…) I’m…tall. My eyes are…and my hair is… I love…In my free time. I…I am good at…I’m not good at…I want to be…when I grew up.重点概览:1. I am 1.35 metres tall.&&&& 我一米三五高。可以读成: one point three five&&&& 本句还可以说成: I am a 1.35-metre-tall girl.2. I have lots of CDs.&&&&&&& 我有许多光盘。Lots of = a lot of 许多& 后面既可接可数名词也可接不可数名词。例如:lots of food / vegetables3. I enjoy talking on the phone with my friends.我喜欢和朋友们在电话里聊天。enjoy/like/love sth/doing sth.talk on the phone 在电话中交谈(此处不用in the phone)4. I love playing computer games and looking for things on the Internet.我喜欢玩电脑游戏和在网上查东西。look for 寻找,表示“找的动作”。find 找到,表示“找的结果”。例如:I’m looking my cat, but I can’t find it.我在寻找我的猫,但我找不到。5. I want to be a computer programmer when I grow up.当我长大时,我想当一个电脑程序设计者。1) want to do sth.想要做某事同义词组:would like to do sth.want to be = would like to be 想成为2) grow up 长大& 例如:What do you want to be when you grow up?当你长大晨你想当什么?课前预习题。A.填入适当的介词。1.Her birthday is&&&&&&&&&&&& 1st June.2.Millie lives&&&&&&&& Garden Road.3.I love listening to music and I have lots&&&& CDs.4.Li Guanhua is a member&&&&& the Huanghe Football Team.5.She enjoys talking&&& the phone&&& her friends.B.& 汉译英。1、看书写字&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、深棕色眼睛&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、擅长于运动&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、长大&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、在周末&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、出生&&&&&&&&&&&& 7、电脑程序员&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8、黑发&&&&&&&&&&&& 9、电话上聊天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、在互联网上&&&&&&&&&&&& C.回忆一下Millie and Daniel 的情况。用所给词的正确形式填空。Millie’s ______(China) name is Wang Mei. She is 12______ (year) old. She _______(live) in a flat in Beijing. She ______ (have) one cousin. Her cousin is good at Maths. She is in the&&& &(read) Club. Her dog_______ (love) him very much. Chen Dan’s English name is Daniel. He&&&&&&&&& (wear) glasses. He _______(enjoy)______ (play) computer games. He is polite and&&&&&&&&&&& &(help).学后记:The eighth period 学案一 学习目标学习一些常用的表达方式及课堂情境中的习惯用语用日常用语作提示,提要求并对所提要求作出回应。能在不同语境中使用新学的语法和词汇二 单元重点概览新单词borrow& , rubber, say, understand, start, begin, together, each other, strong新句子1.Can I borrow your-------?Yes, you can./ I’m sorry. I don’t have。你可以用另一种表达方式吗?2. How do you say that in English?怎样做否定回答呢?3. 如果你想要开始一个角色表演,你可以说:----------------------语法你可以掌握一般现在时里动词的用法了吗?1 be动词的用法我用-----, 你用-------;----用于他,她,它;所有复数全用-----。2 第一人称,第二人称单复数, 第三人称复数用动词原形;第三人称单数用动词第三人称单数形式。三 预习题1& 使用字典了解下面一些老师经常在课堂上要求的句子。Listen carefully.Listen again.Listen to the tape/ cassette/recording.Work with a partner/in pairs.Get into pairs/ groups of 3,4…Work on your own.Now it’s your turn.Open/ Close your books.2 完成对话 A: _____ you a student?B:Yes, I______.A:Let’s______(play) football over there.B:Ok, Let’s____(go).A:Do you ____(like) watching TV?B:Yes, I think it ______ funny.3& 写下我们已经学过的关于人,运动以及特征的单词Write down the words we have learned about People , Sports and Appearance.。4 根据句子意思用所给单词的正确形式填空。⑴Wu dong is a good football______(play).⑵Her________( China )name is Li Ming.⑶I____(be)born in October.⑷She likes_______(swim) after class.⑸Is your basketball team the _______(good) in Nanjing?五 学后记&&&&&&&&&&& 单元自我检测题一.用所给动词的适当形式填空1. They like __________(watch) TV very much.2. Excuse me. Do you enjoy___________(fly) kites?3. My brother doesn’t like___________(swim).4. I want __________ (play) football on the football field.5. Mum, what do you want_________(know)?6. Let’s _________ (read) newspapers.7. _________ she ________(have) supper at 7:00 in the evening? No, she _______(not have) supper at 7:00. She _______(have) supper at 6:30.8. He _____________(not wash) his car at the weekends.9. _____ you ________(smoke) at home? No, I _________(not smoke) at home.10.____________ (not shout) in the hall.11.Li Lei_______(be) very tall. He________(love)_________(play) football. His parents________(come) from Shanghai. Han Mei________(be) tall and slim. She_______(have) a ponytail. She ________(like)_________(listen) to music. Lucy ___________(not wear) glasses. She ________(have) long hair in bunches. She ________(enjoy) __________(dance). Lily_________(be not) very tall. She__________(love)____________(swim).Tom__________(wear) glasses. He ______(like) _______(play) computer games. He ______(be) helpful and polite.&二.把下列句子改成特殊疑问句:1. His uncle is forty- nine.& _______ _________ ________his uncle?&& 2. His brother is fine.&&&&& _______ _________ his brother?3. There is only one hair clip on the desk._______ ______ hair _______ ________ ________ on the desk?4. The old men exercise in the garden for half an hour every morning._______ ______ ______ the old men exercise in the garden every morning?5. Wang Wei watches TV for two hours every weeks._________ ________ _______ Wang Wei _________ TV every week?6. His name is Li Jiang. _________ his name?7. Our Chinese teacher has lunch at school._______ _________your Chinese teacher ___________ lunch?8. Uncle Huang is a policeman. _______ ________ Uncle Huang _______?/ __________ Uncle Huang?9. The woman in a red dress is her English teacher.________ the woman in a red dress?10. This Walkman is Lucy and Lily’s._______ ________this Walkman? / &&&_________ _________ is this?11. Tom has some snacks.& ____________ has some snacks?12. We can use shopping baskets in the supermarkets._______ ________ you _________ in the supermarkets?13. The boy reads English at 6:00 in the morning._______ _______ _______ the boy _________ English in the morning?14. The goldfish are brown and blue. ______ ______ ______ the goldfish?三.根据中文和首字母填写单词,使其符合句子的意思。1. Then she_________(聊天) with her friends in the school.2. He sometimes__________(写) e-mails to his friends.3. It’s nice to__________(见到)you.4. I want to buy some___________(香蕉).& 5. She usually_________(洗) dishes at home.6. Jack is_________(非常) clever.7.We all know that cats___________(吃) fish.8.She___________(不)play tennis every day.9. My mother likes reading_____________ (报纸) on the chair.10.I live in a new f__________ . And I have my own room.11.Mr Wu wears g______.12.Alan is a girl. She is from A________.13.Close the window. Don’t o______ it.14.Mary and I a_____ good friends.15.There is a beautiful s____________ pool in our school.四.用适当的介词填空1. Eddie knows how to look______ his e-dog.2..He is very clever& Chinese. He’s&&&&&&&&&& the Reading Club.3.I have black hair&&&&&&&&&& a ponytail.4.She plays tennis&&&&&&&&&& a tennis racket.5.I take my dog&&&&&&&&&& a walk every day.6.We go home&&&&&&&&&& bus&&&&&&&&&& school.7.I am good&&&&&&&&&& football. What&&&&&&&&&& you?8.He scored 2 wonderful goals&&&&&&&&&& his first match& his new team.9.I’m a member&&&&&&&&&& the Music Club. I like listening&&&&&&&&&& music.10.I enjoy talking&&&&&&&& the phone&&&&& my friends.五.改错1. They enjoy play computer games.A&&& B& C&&&&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) ______2. This is my cat. It love me.A&&&& B&&&&& C& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _______3. Daniel likes wear glasses.A&& B&& C&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _______4. We want to buy they some CDs.A&&&& B&&& C&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _____5. Who want to read the newspapers?A&& B&&&& C&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _____6. You can call we Lily and Lucy.A&&&&&& B& C&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _____7. I have long hair in a bunch.A&& B&&&& C&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& ) _____8. I go to school by a bike.A& B&&&&& C&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )_______9. His brother isn’t do his homework every day.A&&&&& B&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&& (&& ) _______10. I finish to do my homework at 9:00 p.m..A&&& B& C&&&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )_______六.完形填空I am a middle-school student. My___1___is Wei Fang. I _2__at& Yuying Middle school. I am in Class3, Grade 2. There are twenty__3___ and twenty-three girls in my__4__.I go to__5___at seven thirty. Classes__6___ at eight. We have four__7___in the morning and two in the afternoon. At __8___ fifty in the afternoon we have sports. We study Chinese, Math, English and other lessons. We_ 9___ English very much. And some of us are good at it. We__10___hard. We study for our country.1. A. book&&&&& B home&&&&& C name&&&&& D class2, A do&&&&&&& B play&&&&&& C sing&&&&&& D study3A boys&&&&&& B students&&& C teachers&& D children4 A room&&&&& B class&&&&&& C shop&&&&& D family5 A bed&&&&&& B her&&&&&&&& C them&&&& D school6 A go&&&&&&& B have&&&&&& C begin&&&& D close7& A eggs&&&& B cakes&&&&& C classes&&& D pictures8 A nine&&&&&& B three&&&&&& C ten&&&&&& D eight9 A like&&&&&& B read&&&&&&& C write&&& D listen10 A is&&&&&&& B work&&&&& C drink&&&& D clean七.短语翻译1.扎着马尾辫2. 喜欢跳舞和写作3.想成为一个电脑程序员4.擅长体育5.喜欢上网查东西6. 十三岁7.读书俱乐部的一员8.最新成员9. Simon 最喜欢的足球运动员10. 进两个精彩球11.在十三场次比赛中12.想打下次世界杯参考答案第一课时:一、1. B&& 2. D&&& 3. C&&& 4. A二、1. B&& 2. B&&& 3. C&&& 4. A&&& 5. B&&& 6. C三、1. badminton&& 2. swims&&& 3. Where, tennis court&& 4. racket&&& 5. football boots6. swimming pool第二课时:① What is your& ② come&& ③ is第三课时:III 1 1) flat&& 2) clever, Maths / Math&&& 3) ponytail&& 4) quite&&& 5) enjoys&&& 6) again2 B& C& DIV1 1) comes from&& 2) takes a bus&& 3) Does, do well in&&& 4) Where does, live&& 5) members of&&& 6) Does, What does, wear2 1) swimming&&& 2) enjoys, dancing&&&& 3) call, him&&&& 4) helpful, helps& 5) writing3 1) wants to be a member of&&&& 2) Is, strong&&&& 3) looking for, on the Internet第四课时:(一)1.live& 2.have&& 3.go&& 4.love&& 5.talk&&& 6.take(二)1.go&& 2.like&&& 3.is, loves&&&&& 4.Is&&&&& 5.finishes&&& 6.eating&&& 7.don’t have&&&& 8.doesn’t get&&&& 9.live& 10.love& 11.takes& 12.don’t play& 13.doesn’t like&&&&&&&& 14.Do, take&&&&& 15.Does,eat第五课时:一、1.doesn’t, fly&& 2. Does , miss& 3. What does, do& 4. walk&&& 5. don’t like二、is, doesn’t study, likes, has, know, ask, do, like, like, don’t, go, says, have, don’t have三、1. watches&& 2. do, get& 3. does, have&&& 4. washes& 5. play&&& 6. Is第六课时:一、1. is& 2. us, them&& 3. player& 4. wants&& 5. months, matches&& 6. first二、1. of& 2. after&&&&& 3. in&&&& 4. about&& 5. about, for三、1. Do you&& 2. How many months are there in a year?& 四、1. member& 2. player&& 3. comes, lives&&& 4. World五、1. scored four wonderful goals&&& 2. played for&& 3. a member of第七课时:A 1.on& 2. on& 3. of& 4. of&& 5. on, withB 1. read and write&&& 2. dark brown eyes&&&& 3. be good at sports&& 4. grow up5. at the weekend(s)& 6. be born&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. a computer programmer8. black hair&&&&&&& 9. chat/ talk on the phone& 10. on the InternetC Chinese, years, lives, has, Reading, loves, wears, enjoys, playing, helpful第八课时:2 Are, am, play, go, like, is4 (1) player&& (2) Chinese&& (3) was&& (4) swimming&& (5) best&单元自我检测题一、1. watching& 2. flying& 3. swimming& 4. to play& 5. to know& 6. read& 7. Does, doesn’ has&&& 8. doesn’t wash9. Do, smoke, don’t smoke& 10. Don’t shout11. is, loves, playing, come, is, has, likes, listening, doesn’t wear, has, enjoys, dancing, isn’t, loves, swimming, wears, likes, playing, is二、1. How old is&& 2. How is& 3. How many, clips are there& 4. How long do5. How long does, watch&&&&& 6. What’s&&& 7. Where does, have8. What does, do / What’s&&&& 9. Who’s&&& 10. Whose is / Whose Walkman11. Who&&& 12. What can, us 13. What time does, read14. What colour are三、1. chats& 2. writes 3. meet/see&& 4. bananas&& 5. washes& 6. very/ quite7. eat&& 8. doesn’t&& 9. newspapers&&&&& 10. flat&&&& 11. glasses12. America&&&&&& 13. open&&&&& 14. are&&&&&& 15. swimming四、1. after& 2. at, in& 3. in& 4. with&& 5. for&& 6. by, after&&& 7. at, about8. in, for&& 9. of, to&&&& 10. on, with五、1. C playing& 2. C loves 3. C wearing&& 4. C them&&&& 5. B wants6. C us&& 7. D bunches& 8 D bike&& 9. B doesn’t&& 10. B doing六、1. C&& 2. D&& 3. A& 4. B& 5. D& 6. C& 7. C& 8. B& 9. A 10. B七、1. have a ponytail&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. like dancing and writing3. want to be a computer programmer&&& 4. be good at P.E.5. like looking for things on the Internet&& 6. 13 years old7. a member of the Reading Club&&&&&&& 8. the newest member9. Simon’s favourite football player&&&&& 10. score two wonderful goals11. in 13 matches&&&&&& 12. want to play in thenext World Cup
7A&& Unit 1&This is me!【单元学习重点和要求】 一、语音&&&&1.单词重读&&&&`welcome&&&& &&& `secondary&&&& &&&`swimming&&&&& &`racket&&&&`lunchtime&&&& &&`badminton&&& &&&&`tennis&&&&&&& &`breakfast&&&&2.不完全爆破&&&&&&ba(d)minton&&&& baske(t)ball&&&& brea(k)fast&&&& bla(ck) hair&&& foo(t)ball&&&&3.句子重音和语调&&&&&&Are you my Jmaster? Yes, I Kam.&&&&&&What’s your Kname? My name’s KDaniel.二、词汇&&&&4.单词&&&&welcome&&& &secondary&& racket&&& tennis&&& swimming&&& badminton&&&&football&&& lunchtime&& field&&&& court&&&& boots&&&&&& swimsuit&&&&5.词组&&&&come from&&&&&& &&& &&& &&&&从……来,来自于……&&&&be born&&&&&& &&&&&& && &&&&出生&&&&play football&&&&&& &&& &&&&踢足球&&&&at school&&&&&& &&& &&& &&&&在上学,在求学&&&&work hard&&&&&& &&& &&& &&&&努力工作;努力学习&&&&enjoy doing sth&&&&&& &&&&&&爱好(喜欢)做某事&&&&tennis racket &&& &&& &&&&&&网球拍&&&&football field& &&& &&& &&&&足球场&&&&tennis court& &&& &&& &&&&&&网球场&&&&football boots& &&& &&& &&&&足球鞋&&&&swimming pool&& &&& &&& &&&游泳池&&&&have breakfast&&&&& &&& &&&&吃早饭/餐&&&&watch TV&&&&&& &&& &&& &&&&&看电视&&&&every day&&&&&& &&& &&& &&&&每天;天天&&&&take a bus&&& &&& &&& &&&&&&乘公共汽车&&&&after school &&& &&& &&&&&&&放学后&&&&half an hour&& &&& &&& &&&&&半小时&&&&be good at&&&& &&& &&& &&&&&擅长……;对……学(做)得好&&&&the World Cup&&& &&& &&&&&&世界杯&&&&the Computer Club&& &&& &&&电脑兴趣小组&&&&play computer games& && &&&玩电子游戏&&&&the Music Club&& &&& && &&&音乐兴趣小组&&&&look for things on the Internet&&& &网上搜寻/浏览三、日常用语&&&&Hi, I’m Sandy. What’s your name?& &&你好,我叫桑迪。你叫什么名字?&&&&My name’s Daniel.&& && &&&我叫丹尼尔。&&&&Are you my master?&& && 你是我的主人吗?&&&&Yes, I am.&& && 是的,我是。四、语法&&&一般现在时可以用于以下几种情况:&&&1.表示人或事物动作、状态,如:&&&They usually watch TV on Sundays.他们通常在星期天看电视。&&&She gets up at six o’clock.她在六点起床。&&&2.表示人或事物现在的状态,如:&&&He is twelve.他十二岁。She is at home.她在家。&&&Her car is under the tree.她的车在树下。&&&3.表示经常的或习惯性的动作,如:&&&I go to school at 7:30 every day.每天七点半我上学。&&&4.表示主语具备的性格和能力等,如:&&&David can speak English and Spanish.戴维会说英语和。&&&She likes apples.她喜欢苹果。&&&5.表示普遍存在或某种客观事实。如:&&&March comes after February.二月之后三月来到了。&&&The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大。&&&一般现在时常与often, usually, always, every day, sometimes, every week, every month, every year, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, once a week, on Sundays, never等时间状语连用。&&&一般现在时主要的变化就是当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要有相应的变化。主要有以下几种变化:& 1)一般情况下在动词尾直接加-s;&&&如:read→reads, write→writes, say→& 2)以s,sh,ch,x,o结尾的单词加-es;&&&如:teach→teaches, wash→washes, guess→guesses, &&& &&&fix→fixes, go→& 3)以辅音字母+y结尾的词,先变y为i,再加-es。&&&如:try→tries, carry→carries.
【知识讲解】
1.look after=take care of,“照料/顾”。例如:& You must look after the e-dog.=You must take care of the e-dog.你必须照料好这只电子狗。2.welcome感叹词,“欢迎”,welcome to+地点,“欢迎到……来”。例如:& Welcome to China.欢迎到中国来。& Welcome to our school.欢迎到我们学校来。& welcome也可以作名词,表示“欢迎”。例如:& give sb a warm welcome给某人以热烈的欢迎& welcome还可以作动词,表示“欢迎”。例如:& We welcome you to our home.我们欢迎你到我们家来。& welcome还可以作形容词,表示“受欢迎的”,它可以作定语,也可以作表语。例如:& a welcome guest受欢迎的客人;嘉宾& You are always welcome.你总是受欢迎的。3.be clever at=be good at,“擅长……”。例如:& He is clever at maths.= He is good at maths.他擅长数学。4.You can call me Simon.你们可以叫我西蒙。动词call后面可以带复合宾语。例如:& People call him Iron Ox.人们管他叫“铁牛”。5.at school在上学,在求学。School前不加冠词,如果加冠词则成了“在学校里”。例如:& He is at school in Beijing.他在北京上学。& He teaches English at a school in Beijing.他在北京的一所学校里教英语。6.like doing sth喜欢做某事(表示习惯或爱好)& like to do sth喜欢做某事(指具体的事情)。例如:& I like taking a walk after supper, but I don’t like to take a walk tonight.& 我喜欢晚饭后散步,但今晚我不想散步了。7.work hard努力工作;努力学习。work是动词,表示“工作;干活”。hard是副词。& hard work辛勤的劳动,艰苦的工作。这里的work是名词,hard是形容词。8.wear glasses戴眼镜。wear动词,“穿,戴”,与where(哪儿)发音相同。& glass名词,“玻璃(不可数名词)”;“玻璃杯(可数名词)”,复数形式glasses可以指“眼镜”,“一副眼镜”a pair of glasses.〖注意〗&&wear“穿,戴”,强调状态,含有“穿(戴)着”之意。&&put on“穿,戴”强调动作(过程),含有“穿(戴)上”之意。例如:&&He often wears a sweater, but today he is wearing a jacket.&&他时常穿一件厚运动衫,但今天穿的是夹克衫。&&It’s cold outside. You’d better put on your coat.& 外面很冷,你最好穿上你的大衣。9.every day“每天;天天”,在句中作状语。& everyday形容词,“日常的;每日的”,在句中作定语,修饰名词。例如:& He gets up very early every day.他每天起得很早。& everyday English常用英语&&&&&& everyday life日常生活10.weekend名词,“周末”,一般指Saturday and Sunday星期六和星期天。& at the weekend在周末。例如:& What do you do at the weekend?在周末你做什么?& weekday名词,“平常日,平时(=any day except Sunday or Saturday除了星期天或星期六之外的任何一天)”。如:I get up at six on weekdays.我平日六点起床。11.half an hour半小时。half名词,“半;一半;二分之一”& two hours and a half=two and a half hours“两个半小时;两小时半”& half a day半天&&&&&&&&& half a year半年& Half of six is three.六的一半是三。12.grandparent名词,“祖(外祖)父;祖(外祖)母”是指其中之一;&&grandparents名词,“祖父(母);外祖父(母)”是指双亲,两个人。=father’s or mother’s parents&&grandfather祖父;外祖父&&&& grandmother祖母;外祖母&&grandson 孙子;外孙子&&&&&& granddaughter孙女;外孙女&&grandchild孙子(女);外孙子(女)【练习检测】
一. 单词辩音:(选出划线部分一个与众不同的选项)(&&& )1.A. country&&&&&&&&&&& B. brother&&&&&&&&&&& C. colour&&&&&&&&&&& D. wrong(&&& )2. A. welcome&&&&&&&&&&&B. secret&&&&&&&&&&& &C. exercise&&&&&&& &&D. America(&&& )3. A. Monday&&&&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&C. day&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. playground(&&& )4. A. sunglasses&&&&&&&&B. jump&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. music&&&&&&&&&&& &D. dumpling(&&& )5. A. certainly &&&&&&&&B. river& &&&&&& &&&&&C. number& &&& &&&&&&D. eraser二.根据及句意完成下列句子,每空一词:6.Hobo is _______& ________.(一只电子狗)7.This is my ________& ___________.(说明书)8.The students are introducing themselves to ________& _________.(彼此)9.Please write a __________ of yourself.(个人简介)10.I _________& ___________(生于)in Shanghai.11.He is _____________.(乐于助人)12.I am in ________& ________(七年级).13.Millie is a member of _________& __________& __________.(阅读兴趣小组)14.Sandy_________& ___________to music.(喜欢听)15.I go to school _________& _________& ___________.(和朋友一起)三. 用所给词的适当形式填空:16.Simon__________(play)football after school every day.17.He__________(be)born in Beijing, but he________(live)in Nanjing now.18.Andy likes __________(watch)TV. He __________(watch)TV every evening.19.I_________(not have)breakfast at 7:00 a.m.20.________ you________(do)your homework at home?21.There________(be)three people in my family.22.Simon_________(be not)good at football.23.He wants___________(play)in the next World Cup.24.I enjoy___________(play)tennis.25.Let’s_________(go)home together.四. 单项选择:(&&& )26.―Good morning. ―____ .A. Thank you&&& B. Good morning&&&& C. Hello&&&& &&&&D. Goodbye(&&& )27.I’m Sandy. What ______ your name?A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&&& &&&&D. have(&&& )28.Kitty loves____ .A. dances&&&&&&&B. dance&&&&&&&&&&& C. dancing&&& &&&D. is dancing(&&& )29.Where____ he_____ from?A. is/come&&&&& B. does/come&&&&&&& C. is/comes&&& &&D. do/come(&&& )30.He______.A. wears glass& B. puts on glasses&&C. wear glasses& D. wears glasses(&&& )31.Where _____ you born?A. are&&&&&&&&&&B. were&&&&&&&&&& &&C. do&&&&&&&&&&&&D. be(&&& )32.Amy_____ long hair.A. is&&&&&&&&&&&B. have&&&&&&&&& &&&C. has&&&&&&&&&&&D. does(&&& )33.I talk _____ my classmates ______ lunchtime.A. with/on&&&&&&B. to/to&&&&&&&&& &&C. to/at&&&&&&&&&D. to/in(&&& )34.There_____ a pencil and two rulers in the pencil-box.A. are&&&&&&&&&&B. is&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. be&&&&&&&&&&&&D. have(&&& )35._____you _____ the bus every day?A. Do/take&&&&&&B. Are/take &&&&&&&&C. Does/take&&&&&D. Do/takes五.根据汉语完成下列各句(每空一词):36.他喜欢网上浏览。He loves ________& __________ things on Internet.37.你喜欢玩电子游戏吗?_______you _________ playing _________& ___________?38.在周末,他通常跑半小时的步。_______ the weekend, he usually_________ running for _________ an hour.39.我擅长英语,而且是英语兴趣小组的成员。I am ________& __________ English and I’m a member of the ________& _________.40.你家有几口人?How many people _________& _________in your family?六.阅读理解:A&&My name is Mary. I am eleven. Ted is my brother. He is thirteen. We are in the same(同样的)school. My mother is a teacher. She is a teacher in our school. My father is a teacher, too. He is a Chinese teacher in a college(大学). I have a cat. Its name is Mimi. It is white(白色的). It is a nice cat. We are good friends.&&用英语回答下列问题:41.How old is Mary?42.Who is Ted?43.Are Ted and Mary in the same schoool?44.What are their parents?45.What is the cat’s name?B读周丹的电子邮件,并把其中的划线句子译成汉语。Hello, friend!&&My name is Zhou Dan. I’m a Chinese girl. I’m twelve. I’m from Zhengzhou, China.(46)Do you know Zhengzhou?(47) It’s in the middle of China. I’m in No. 8 Middle School. There are about nine hundred students and fifty teachers in our school. Ours is a good school in Zhengzhou. I’m in Class 2, Grade 7.(48)There are 49 students in our class―29 girls and 20 boys. My English teacher is Miss Zhao Dan. Our names are almost the same, right? She is nice to me. We’re good friends. I like English and I like music, too.(49)I want to find a pen friend.(50)Please write to me. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhou Dan(46) ___________________________________________________________________(47) ___________________________________________________________________(48) ___________________________________________________________________(49) ___________________________________________________________________(50) ___________________________________________________________________【参考答案】一. 单词辩音:1. D&&& 2. B&&& 3. A&&& 4. C&&& 5. A二. 根据汉语及句意完成下列句子,每空一词:6.an e-dog&&&&&&&& 7.instruction book&&&&&&& 8.each other&&&&&& 9.profile10.was born&&&&&&& 11.helpful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12.Grade 7&&&&&&& 13.the Reading Club14.likes/loves/listening&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&15.with my friends三. 用所给词的适当形式填空:16.plays一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以谓语动词要加s。17.was, 动作发生在过去,用一般过去时;lives而现在要用一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以谓语动词要加s。18.watching, 谓语动词like后面要用动名词形式;watches一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,谓语动词以ch结尾,所以要加es。19.don’t/do not have一般现在时的否定句是在谓语动词前加上don’t/do not。20.Do, 一般现在时的疑问句,主语是第二人称时,要用助动词do用提问;do动词,和后面的名词构成固定词组,do one’s homework做作业。21.are 句中主语three people是复数形式,所以谓语动词要用are。22.isn’t/is not 一般现在时的否定句,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以用isn’t/is not。23.to play 句中谓语动词want后面要跟动词不定式。24.playing 句中谓语动词enjoy后面要跟动名词。25.go 此句是祈使句,谓语动词let后面要跟动词原形。四. 单项选择26―30&BACBD&&&&&&&&&& 31―35&BCCBA26.早晨问好的回答,仍然要用早晨好。27.主语your name是第三人称单数形式,谓语动词要用is。28.谓语动词love后面要跟动名词。29.特殊疑问句,主语是第三人称单数形式,要用助动词does来帮助提问。30.一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以谓语动词要加s。31.出生在过去,所以谓语动词要用一般过去时。32.一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,所以谓语动词要用has。33.第一空是固定词组搭配talk to…,第二空表示时间,所以要用介词at。34.there be句型,根据主语“就近”原则,本句主语是单数,所以谓语动词用单数is。35.一般现在时的一般疑问句,主语是第二人称,所以用助动词Do帮助提问。五. 根据汉语完成下列各句(每空一词):36.looking for&&&&&&&& &&& 37.Do,like,computer games& &&& 38.At, goes, half39.good at, English Club&&&40.are there六.阅读理解:41.She is eleven.42.He is Mary’s brother.43.Yes, they are.44.They are teachers.45.Its name is Mimi./It is Mimi.46.我是中国郑州人。47.你知道郑州吗?48.我在七年级二班。49.我喜欢英语,也喜欢音乐。50.我想找(结交)笔友。The first period学案|牛津英语教案
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/1.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[]05-31[]10-18[]10-15[]09-26[]06-26[]06-26[]06-19[]05-17[]04-06[]04-03[]04-01[]01-25

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句在线转换器 的文章

随机推荐