请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
译林英语七年级下册7B Unit3 Grammar B公开课课件
||暂无简介
总评分3.2|
浏览量286725
大小:12页
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢年牛津译林版七年级上学期英语Unit 3单元考试题答案_试题真题_中考网北达教育旗下_北京中考网
七年级上学期Unit 3 综合测试卷Class:   &&&& Name:   &&&& Marks:  &&&& (满分100分)一. 单项选择 (每小题1分,共15分)(&& )1. I like   &&&&&& Art, and I have   &&&&&& & art room at home. &A. an&&&&& &B. an&&&& &&C. \; an&&&& &&D. the(&& )2. ― Is the girl   &&&&&&
a dress your classmate?&― Yes. She is a new student in my class.&A. to&&&&& &&B. on&&&&& &&C. in&&&&&& &&D. with(&& )3. Listen to   &&&&&&
, please.   &&&&&& & am Peter from America.&A. me&&B. I; I &&&&C. I; me&&&D. I (&& )4. Our school has a big hall. It’s the best place for  &&&&&& & .&&& &A. reading&&&&& &B. drawing&&&&& &C. meetings&&&& &D. sports(&& )5. ― Does your school have an Open Day?&&&&& ― Yes. And parents can   &&&&&&
our lessons on that day.&A. see&&B. look&&&& &&C. listen&&& &&D. watch(&& )6. Sally is a good girl. She often   &&&&&&
hello to her teachers when they meet. &A. talks&&B. tells& &&&C. speaks& &&D. says(&& )7. I love Suzhou very much. I think   &&&&&& & is a good city to live. &A. it&&&&&&& &B. its&&&&&&& &&C. them&&&& &&D. they(&& )8. The library   &&&&&&
at 2 every afternoon, so I think it   &&&&&& & now.&A. opens& &B. is open& &C. opens &D. open(&& )9. ― Andy, what do you think of your teachers?&&&&& &― I think   &&&&&&
are very nice to  &&&&&& & .&&& &A. us&&&&& &B. our&&&& &C. us&&& &D. we(&& )10. There is a big tree  &&&&&&
our school gate. I often wait for my dad under the tree after school.&A. in front of&&& &B. in the front of &C. on the ground& &D. in the middle of(&& )11. Parents love their children,    &&&&&&
they’d like to do everything for them.&A. because& &B. for&&& &&&C. but& &&&D. so(&& )12. Every morning I go to school   &&&&&&
. And in the afternoon I walk back home, too.&A. by bike&&B. on foot&&&C. by car&&&D. by plane(&& )13. ― Would you like to come to the school for our Open Day tomorrow?&―   &&&&&&
. But I must (必须) go to Beijing for a meeting. &A. I’m sorry&&B. I’d like to&&C. OK&&&D. Let me see(&& )14. ― Where is the school music room?&&&&&& ―   &&&&&&
.&A. You’re welcome&&&&B. That’s all right&&& &&C. This way, please&&&&&&&&& &&D. Sure(&& )15. ― Can you get some paper for me, please?&& &―    &&&&&& Can you say it again?&&&& &A. Of course.&& &B. No, I can’t.&& &C. Please don’t&. D. Pardon?
二. 完形填空 (每小题1分,共10分)Welcome to our school. Our school is very big&&& 16&&& beautiful. There are two playgrounds and two football fields in&&& 17&&& school. There are also some&&& 18&&& in it and we can do many things in them. They are the Reading Club, the Drawing Club, the Swimming Club ... Many of&&& 19&&& are in the clubs. I am in the&&& 20&&& Club. I go to the club on Monday and Wednesday. On Monday afternoon, I go to the club and draw&&& 21&&& like apples and pears. On&&& 22&&& morning, I go to the club, too. The art room&&& 23&&& very modern. Our school has an Open Day. The&&& 24&&& is 15 October. On that day, the teachers, students and parents are all&&& 25&& . We all like that day. What about your school?(&& )16. A. but&& &&B. or&& &&&C. and&& &D. so(&& )17. A. their&&B. your&&&C. her&&D. our(&& )18. A. clubs&&B. families&&C. halls&&D. buildings(&& )19. A. them&&B. you&&&C. us&&D. me(&& )20. A. Dancing&B. Reading&&C. Swimming&D. Drawing(&& )21. A. vegetables&B. fruits&&&C. clothes&&D. boys(&& )22. A. Monday&B. Tuesday&&C. Wednesday&D. Friday(&& )23. A. looks&&B. watches&&C. sees&&D. enjoys(&& )24. A. week&&B. month&&&C. year&&D. date(&& )25. A. free&&B. true&&&C. happy&&D. bright三. 阅读理解 (每小题2分,共20分)A&Found: A pencil box.It’s blue and white. In it, I find two pencils and a green ruler.Is it yours? Please call Mary at 498-0752.& &Found: Two English books.& Are these your books? My name is Tony. My phone number is 498-5241.& &Lost: A watch. I’m Lucy. I lost my watch in the library. I must find it. It’s brown and white. Please call me at 498-5149.根据材料内容,选择最佳答案。 (&& )26. Mary found ________. &&A. a schoolbag&& B. a pencil box&&& C. two books &&D. a watch (&& )27. Tony’s phone number is ________. &&A. 498-5241&&B. 498-5149&&&& C. 498-0752&&D. 498-7258(&& )28. The watch is ________. &&A. purple and green&B. red and black&&C. brown and white&D. blue and white(&& )29. Lucy lost her ________ in the library. &&A. book&&&B. watch&&&&C. dictionary&& &D. ruler(&& )30. Jack lost two English books. He can call ________. &&A. Lily&&&&&& &B. Mary&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Lucy&&&&&&&& D. Tony
BLook at the photo of our school. It’s not big but beautiful. There is a small park in the school. There are all kinds of flowers in the park. In the middle of the park is a pool (池塘). Some fish swim in it.& Two classroom buildings are around the park. There are 18 classrooms and a library in them. The library has a lot of books. You can do some reading there after class.The playground is behind the classroom buildings. We do morning exercises in the playground. You can also play sports like (像) running and playing football there.I like my school very much.(&& )31. How does the school look?&A. Big and beautiful.&&&&&&&& &&&B. Big but not beautiful.&& &C. Not big or beautiful.&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. Not big but beautiful.(&& )32. What is in the middle of the park?&A. A pool. &&B. A playground.&&&C. The gate. &&D. A classroom building.(&& )33. Where are the two classroom buildings?&A. In the park.&&&&& &B. Behind the school.&&C. Around the park.&D. Near the library.(&& )34. When can the students go to the library?&A. After class.& &B. In class.&& &&C. Before class.&&&& &D. After school.(&& )35. We can’t know anything about   &&&&&& &from the reading.&A. the pool&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the hall&& &&C. the small park& && D. the classroom building 四. 填空 (每小题1分,共15分)A. 根据所给的图片或汉语提示,用合适的单词填空。36. Many students like   &&&&& . It’s an interesting subject. 37. I am writing a &  &&&&& & to my uncle.& 38. ― Do you enjoy playing football?&& ― &  &&&&&
(请再说一遍)? I am not so good at English. 39. Don’t sit on the &  &&&&& & (地面). Here is a chair for you.40. The park has a beautiful &  &&&&& & (大门).B. 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。41. There are so many tall   &&&&&&&&&&   &&&&& (build) in Nanjing. 42. Let the boy  &&&&&&&&&&   &&&&&& (play) basketball after school. 43. Look at   &&&&&&&&&&   &&&&& (he). He is my brother Simon. 44. I want   &&&&&&&&&&   &&&&&& (read) some books in the classroom. 45. You can see a few   &&&&&&&&&&   &&&&&& (student) in the room.
C. 阅读下面的短文,选用合适的短语填空。all the best, all kinds of,on the phone, get to, after schoolDear Jane,&I am a girl from Wenchuan, but now I live and study in a school in Nanjing. I’m happy here.&I work hard. I (46)  &&&&&& school at 7:30 every day. I have good classmates there. &My adoptive parents (养父母) are nice. I love reading, and they buy (47)  &&&&&& & books for me. My school is far from home, so they pick me up (接我) (48)  &&&&&& & every day. I have a cousin. He lives in Wenchuan. I often talk with him (49)  &&&&&& && . He says he will come to Nanjing to see me this year.&(50)   &&&&&& Lucy五. 根据汉语意思完成下列句子,每空一词。(每小题3分,共15分)51. 我不善于交朋友,在这里我只有少数几个朋友。&&&&& I am not good at making friends. I have   &&&&&& &&   &&&&&&   &&&&&& friends here.52. 我经常跟我的老师们借书。&&&&& I often   &&&& &&&&&&   &&&&&&   &&&&&& my teachers. 53. 我想带我的朋友们参观我的学校。&&&&& I would like to   &&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&   &&&&&&   &&&&&&   &&&&&& my school.54. 今天下午3点到4点半有一场篮球赛。&&&&& There is a basketball match   &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&  &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&   &&&&& &&&   &&&&&& this afternoon.55. 我每天洗脸需要花十分钟。&&&&& It   &&&&&& &&&   &&&&&& 10 minutes   &&&&&& wash my face every day.六. 情景交际 (每小题2分,共10分)从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话。A. What color is your car?B. Good morning, sir.C. And your phone number?D. How do you spell it?E. It’s LM 3288.A: Good morning, madam! B: (56)________ My car (汽车) is lost. A: (57)________B: It’s white. A: What’s your car number? B: (58)________A: What’s your name, please? B: Kelsey Hand. A: (59)________ B: K-E-L-S-E-Y, Kelsey, H-A-N-D, Hand. A: (60)________ B: It’s 3766211. A: OK, Ms. Hand, we will call you if we find your car. B: Thank you.七. 书面表达 (15分)为了培养学生“爱校如家”的主人翁意识,七(三)班本周的班会主题是I like   &&&&& 。你最喜欢学校生活的哪一方面呢?请以I like  &&&&&  为题,写一篇60词左右的短文。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I like   &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&  &
&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&&&  &&&&&   &&&&&   &&&&参考答案1-5 CCDCD&& &6-10 DABAA&&11-15 DBBCD16-20 CDACD&21-25 BCADC&26C30 BACBD31-35 DACAB&36. Geography &&37. letter&&& &38. Pardon &39. ground&&&& 40. gate 41. buildings &&42. play&&&&&&&&&&& 43. him && 44. to read &&45. students 46. get to &47. all kinds of &48. after school 49. on the phone&& 50. All the best 51. only a few 52. borrow books from 53. show my friends around 54. from 3:00 to 4:30 &&55. to56C60 BAEDCOne possible version:I like playing basketball &I like playing basketball very much. Basketball is so interesting. Playing basketball can make me strong. And it helps me make new friends. I often go to play basketball with my classmates after school. I play for half an hour every day on weekdays. And at the weekend, I play basketball for two hours. I hope I can be a member of our school basketball team.
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴