英语作文:You are not what are you likeyou are这题目是什么意思,可以写些什么?

Three years ago I failed an important exam in my life and became a student in an ordinary school. Disappointed as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I found the teachers patient and considerate. Besides, I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. I decided to make the best of it. I worked hard and got along well with my teachers and classmates. Whenever I had difficulties, they were always availabe. Soon, I became one of the top students in my class, which greatly increased my confidence and got me motivated.My experience tells me that it is not what you are given but how you make use of it that determines who you are. 试题分析:本文只是给出了一个提示:你无法选择别人给你的事物,的是你可以选择你如何使用它们的方式。属于开放性作文。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。要点:1.列举实例来说明重要的是我们利用别人所给事物的方法更为重要,可以使用身边发生的事情。2.表示自己的观点。如:无论以后发生什么事情,我们都要冷静,并仔细选择合适的方法。【亮点说明】范文中对于连接词的使用非常到位,如besides等;另外句中的高级句式,如Disappointed as I felt….;whenever I had difficulties….;It is not what you are given but how you make use of it that determines who you are。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
据报道,我国学生近视率居世界第一。造成这一现象的原因是多方面的, 请你以 "Why are more and more children getting short-sighted?" 为题, 写一篇英语短文。内容主要包括:1. 造成学生近视的原因;2. 如何保护视力?注意: 1.词数120左右;2.可以适当增加细节, 以使行文连贯;3.短文的开头已经写好, 不计入总词数。参考词汇:&近视率 rate of myopiaWhy are more and more children getting short-sighted?It is reported that the rate of myopia of Chinese students is ranked as the highest in the world _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是某中学校刊记者,上周一你班举行了一次题为“如何学好英语”的班会。同学们积极讨论并提出了一些好的学习方法。请你根据下面表格所提供的信息表述同学们的观点,并提出你学习英语的建议(至少两条)注意:1. 开头已给出。2. 词数不少于60。在校内积极参与课堂活动认真完成作业在校外看美剧看英文小说我的建议1)…2)……Last Monday, we held a heated discussion about how to learn English well. ______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
进入高一以来,同学们的学习压力更大了。最近,你班同学针对怎样过周末进行了讨论。请根据以下内容,写一篇英语短文,介绍同学们的不同观点,并谈谈自己的看法。1.有些人认为:周末听该好好放松;2.有些人认为:应该利用周末好好学习; 3.你的看法。注意:字数100字左右。
科技发展给人们带来便利的同时也引发了很多困扰:人际间的沟通困难、生存环境恶化、疾病蔓延…面对这些问题,我们将何去何从?根据你的体会,结合具体事例,谈谈自己的看法和建议。词数120左右,短文的开头已给出,不计入词数。With the fast development of technology, we enjoy its convenience as well as suffer the troubles._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
某英文报“阳光体育、健康人生”栏目正在讨论有关健康食品、体育锻炼与少年儿童肥胖的问题。下面六幅图画是李明一年中的变化,请根据李明的情况写一篇短文,并谈谈你的看法。注意:1.词数:100左右。2.短文的开头已给出。提示词语:junk food好吃但不利于健康的食品snacks各种零食&2012.7&2013.9&A healthy diet and regular exercise may help to prevent obesity(肥胖) ….——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
假如你是李华。你的外籍教师Mr. Brown想让其五岁的儿子学汉语,他你发来电子邮件,询问去你市那所学校学习更好。请根据以下提示给他回一封邮件,推荐育英语言学校。 1.该校有20余年的对外汉语教学经验; 2.接受不同教育程度和背景的学生 3.教学内容丰富,授课方式生动灵活。Dear Mr. Brown,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Hua
有些青少年为了显得更酷或更成熟而染上吸烟的坏习惯。针对这种现象,并为配合英语教学,你校决定举办一次英语征文活动,宣传吸烟的危害,倡导同学们远离香烟。请你根据以下提示写一篇短文。要点如下:1. 损害心肺,易致癌;&&&&& 2. 气味难闻;影响他人健康;&&&&& 3. 一旦上瘾,很难戒掉。注意:1. 字数80词左右。2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。There are many adolescents who smoke.They think they look cool or appear more grown-up while smoking. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
目前,越来越多的中学生利用周末上各种各样的培训班或请家教.对此,存在不同观点:1.认为有必要有老师辅导比自己学好,可以弥补上课错过或没听懂的东西…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.有人认为没有必要, 容易养成依赖习惯,学生需要时间休息和娱乐…3.你的看法。请以Are Training Classes or Tutors Necessary? 为题,写一篇120词左右的作文。参考词汇:家庭教师:tutorAre you afrid your friend would not understad what you are going through?这句话的意思我明白,就想找人剖析一下这个句子,尤其是what you are going through?这个what you are x x 是个什么句式,懂英语的帮帮忙 3Q~
未来大空擁
这是句主语从句,what 有时可用来表示the thing which 这种意思,引起从句,表示一样东西或一件事情.what 在这里引导主语从句.从句单独拿出来what are you going throughbe+瞬间动词的ing形式表1.瞬间动作即将到来(将来时)2.瞬间动作即将结束3.瞬间动作持续这里取第1种解释你(就)要经历什么 what are you going through作understand宾语,宾语从句语序要遵循主谓语序,所以what are you going through改为what you are going through
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一篇150字英语作文,题目:If you are an English teacher,what一篇150字英语作文,题目:If&you&are&an&English&teacher,what&would&you&like&to&do&most?
If I am am an English teacher,I will kind to my students.But I also will be strict with them. Because I wish they can study very hard,and their dream can come true. I want to be an English teacher.But before this,I must study hard
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语作文。。题目,进年来我国实行了师范生免费教育政策。你的朋友看见了这个消息,,给你发了邮件,请你回复。。。邮件内容如下,,我刚刚看见了中国的教育改革,what are you going to study?do you want to be a teacher yourself? i am really interesed in your response. ps:我现在才初三,字数需130左右。。。谢谢~~~
王者小鬼lU4
Dear Li Hua,
I just happened to learn that China is giving free education to normal university students. What doyour schoolmates think of the policy? You are going to take the College E...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码大家用这个题目What are you going to do this winter holiday写一篇英语作文,怎么样无所谓.
Winter holiday is coming. I have got lots of activities that I want to do. I am so excited.In this winter holiday, I am going to take a trip with my parents by plane.We are going to Beijing. There, I am going to go ice skating there. I am going to see the snow. I will play with the snow. I am going to make a snowman with my sister. Then we are going to visit the Great wall. At last, we are going to go back home by plane. Then My family is going to Xi'an to experience a short historical winter holiday.I am going to visit the museums and take some photos.I will also hang out with my friends and have some fun.Homework is the thing that I will not forget.All in all, I am going to have a nice winter holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 what are you like 的文章

随机推荐