冀教版高中第三册unit1chinese festivalss around the world是说明文吗

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
学年高一英语单元测评:Unit1《Festivals around the world》含解析(人教版必修.
下载积分:800
内容提示:学年高一英语单元测评:Unit1《Festivals around the world》含解析(人教版必修3)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 22:58:32|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
学年高一英语单元测评:Unit1《Festivals arou
官方公共微信欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1482套总数:5467545套专访:3090部会员:261765位
当前位置:
& 2015届高考英语总复习(活学活用+能力提升)Unit 1 Festivals around the world(含解析)新人教版
2015届高考英语总复习(活学活用+能力提升)Unit 1 Festivals around the world(含解析)新人教版
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:47次
资料类型:专题资料
文档大小:1.54M
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
Unit 1 Festivals around the world
话题:端午节
体裁:说明文
写作思路:
节日日期;起源;特色活动或食品。
On the 5th day of the 5th lunar month 278BC,when word came that his country was defeated,Qu Yuan,the patriotic poet,jumped into the Miluo River.On hearing the news,the people nearby searched for him in their boats while throwing rice into the river to feed the fish so they would not eat Qu's body.On the same day every year,the Dragon Boat Race was celebrated in memory of QuYuan and zongzi became the special food on that day.Thus the Dragon Boat Festival came into being.
Ⅰ.写出下列必考单词
1.收获,收割 v.& n.____________
2.祖先,祖宗n.____________
3.起源,由来;起因n.____________
4.诡计;恶作剧n.____________
5.获得,得到vt.____________
6.信任,信心;信仰n.____________
7.农业的, 农艺的adj.____________
8.奖品;授予n.&v.____________
9.向前地adv.____________
10.明显的,显而易见的adj.____________
答案:1.harvest 2.ancestor 3.origin 4.trick 5.gain
6.belief 7.agricultural 8.award 9.forward 10.obvious
Ⅱ.写出下列单词的变化形式
1.独立 n.____________
独立的 adj.____________
依靠 v.____________
可依靠的 adj.____________
2.赞美 v.____________
羡慕 n.____________
3.精力充沛的 adj.____________
精力 n.____________
4.道歉 v.____________
道歉 n.____________
5.悲哀 n.____________
悲哀的 adj.____________
悲哀地 adv.____________
答案:1.independence;independent;depend;dependent
2.admire;admiration 3.energetic;energy
4.apologize;apology 5.sadness;sad;sadly
用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1.Della's eyes were full of ________ at the________ news and she looked ________ at her husband.(sad)
2.You are not __________ to leave here without his ________.(permit)
3.You'd better ________to Jimmy.Of course,__________is not the only way but the most direct one.(apologize)
4.It is surprising that there are still many people in the world __________ to death each year,that is,many people die of ________.(starve)
5.You are________yourself if you try to__________others.So don't make a__________of yourself because it is________of you to do so.(fool)
答案:1.sadness;sad;sadly 2.permitted;permission
3.apologize;apology 4.starving;starvation
5.fooling;fool;fool;foolish
Ⅲ.翻译下列必背短语
1.纪念,追念 ____________
2.打扮,装饰,盛装 ____________
3.开玩笑 ____________
4.期望,期待,盼望 ____________
5.和……玩得开心 ____________
6.守信用,履行诺言 ____________
7.使想起____________
8.屏住呼吸 ____________
9.出发,动身 ____________
10.出现,到场 ____________
答案:1.in memory of 2.dress up 3.play a trick on
4.look forward to 5.have fun with 6.keep one's word 7.remind...of... 8.hold one's breath 9.set off
10.turn up
根据括号里的解释,用适当的短语完成下列句子。
1.We gathered here today __________ (to honour;in honour of) those who died for our happiness.
2.The boy had to ____________ (to breathe in;not let the air out) in order not to be found by the enemy soldier.
3.The girl was ________ a new skirt so that she could wear it on her birthday.(long for;have a strong desire for...)
4.Once you ________ (break one's promise),no one will believe you any more.
5.It's sad that many Africans ________ (die of hunger) every year.1.in memory of 2.hold his breath 3.looking forward to
4.break your word 5.starve to death
Ⅳ.重点句型
At that time people would starve if food was difficult to find.(p.1)
用上述句型完成下列句子。
(1)这个顽皮的男孩难以对付。
(2)Now the water in the well of our village is not fit to drink.
2....looks as though it is covered with pink snow.(p.2)
……看上去就像罩上了一层粉红色的雪。
高考总复习·英语用上述句型完成下列句子。
(1)看来她今天不会来了。
__________________________________________________ (2)她对待这个孩子好像自己的亲生女儿一样。
__________________________________________________(1)It seems as though she is not coming today.
(2)She treated the child as though she were her own daughter.
3.The most energetic and important festivals are the ones that look forward to the end of winter and to the coming of spring.(p.2)
最富有生气而又最重要的节日就是告别冬天迎来春天的日子。
用上述句型翻译下列句子。
最令人难忘的一幕是三十年后我们重逢时紧紧地抱在一起。
________________________________________________________________________The most unforgetable scence was the one that we embraced when we reunited thirty years later.
用上述句型翻译下列小片段。
今年最受欢迎的电影是那部反映唐山大地震的影片,看电影时,观众们仿佛身临其境。影片如此感人,观众们难以忍住泪水。
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案:The most popular film of the year is the one that describes the Tangshan Earthquake.It seems as if the audience were at the scene when seeing the film.The film is so moving that it is difficult for the audience to keep back their tears.
Ⅴ.语篇领悟
根据课文 Festivals and Celebrations完成下列短文。
There are all kinds of 1. throughout the world.Some festivals are held to satisfy and please the ancestors,2.honour some famous people or important events, and to express people's gratitude to the God 3.____ bringing them a year of plenty.For example,Japanese observe Obon,4.people go to clean the graves and light incense in 5.____ of their ancestors.In India,October 2 is a national festival to honour Mahatma Gandhi who helped India become an 6.(depend) country.And in China the Spring Festival,which 7.(celebrate) in January or February,is 8.most energetic and important festival because it is a festival that looks forward to the 9.____(come) of spring.Why are all these festivals everywhere? Because during the festivals,people can get together to eat,drink and have fun with each other,10.(forget) all the daily struggle and demands for a while.
答案:1.festivals/celebrations  2.to 3.for 4.when  5.memory6.independent 7.is celebrated 8.the 9.coming
10.forgetting
Ⅵ.考点活用
根据所给中文,用所学词组、句型完成英语短文。
  世界上的每个国家都有自己的节日,有些节日非常有趣且历史悠久。中国的春节是每年的农历正月。春节前,人们要做好节日的一切准备,比如搞大扫除、为家人买新衣服等。无论离家有多远,人们都会在除夕之夜赶回家里,和家人团聚,吃团圆饭。正月初一,人们穿着新衣服,拜亲访友,给孩子压岁钱,憧憬美好的新的一年。   Every country in the world has its special festivals,some of which are interesting and 1.______________________.The Spring Festival in China takes place at the beginning of January of Chinese Lunar Calendar. Before the Spring Festival,2.______________________,such as doing family cleaning and buying new clothes for the family.On the New Year's Eve,3.______________ and all the members of the family try to get back for the dinner 4._____________ ___________.On the first day of the new year,dressed up in new clothes,people visit their friends and relatives,giving children lucky money and 5.____________________________________________.
答案:1.have a long history
2.people often get everything ready for it
3.there is a big family dinner
4.no matter how far away they are
5.looking forward to the wonderful days of a brand new year
固定搭配(固定词组或固定句型)在语法填空中的出现频率相当高,因此,平常多下苦功,尽量多记词组,熟练掌握常用句型,是提高语法填空题得分率的好办法,而且也有益于提高写作水平。
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,说出第2、10题的解题思路。
One Sunday morning in August I went to local music festival.I left it early because I had an appointment 1.(late) that day.My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me 2._____the bus arrived.I got on the bus and found a seat near the back,and then I noticed a man 3.(sit) at the front.He 4.____(pretend) that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice.He must be 5.____(mental) disabled.
Behind him were other people to 6.____he was trying to talk,but after some minutes 7.walked away and sat near me,looking annoyed.
I didn't want to be laughed at for talking to him but I didn't like leaving him 8.his own either.
After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus.I sat next to the man and introduced myself.We had 9.____amazing conversation.He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.
I'm glad I made a choice.It made 10.____of us feel good.
答案:语篇解读:本文是一篇记叙文,内容是关于“我”在公交车上遇见一位看起来精神有些不太正常的人的故事。
1.解析:根据句意可知此处时间状语意思是“当天晚些时候”,用late的比较级。
答案:later
2.解析:根据句意可以猜测出应填词的意思为“直到”,用until。
答案:until
3.解析:做感官动词notice的宾语补足语,与notice的动作同时进行,用v.-ing形式。
答案:sitting
4.解析:所填词表示当时正在进行的动作,用过去进行时。
答案:was pretending
5.解析:修饰形容词,应用副词。
答案:mentally
6.解析:先行词是people,关系词在从句中作介词to的宾语,用whom。
答案:whom
7.解析:做句子的主语,指代前文中的people,故用人称代词的主格they。
答案:they
8.解析:此处所填词与one's own构成搭配,做状语,用on。
9.解析:根据句意,此处应填冠词,amazing以元音音素开头,填an。
10.解析:根据句意可知本句中的us指我和那位乘客,是两个人,故此处用both。
答案:both
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项。
(2013·山东高考)I used to be a very self-cen-tered person,but in the past two years I have really changed.I am happy that I am becoming a
I think my
2.____ started when I was at Palomar College.At first,I just wanted to get my
and be left alone.I thought I was smarter than everyone else,so I hardly ever
to anyone in my classes.By the end of my first semester,I was really .It seemed as if everyone but me had made friends and was having fun.So I tried a(n) 6.____.I started asking people around me how they were doing,and if they were having trouble I
to help. That was really a big 8.____ for me.By the end of the year, I had several new friends.
A bigger cause of my new 9.____,however,came when I took a part-time job at a Vista Nursing Home.One old lady there who had Alzheimer's disease became my friend.Every time I came into her room,she was so
because she thought I was her daughter.Her real daughter never 11.____ her,so I took her place.She let me
that making others feel good made me feel good,too.When she died,I was ,but I was very grateful to her.
I think I am a much
person today than I used to be,and I hope I will not forget these experiences.They have
me to care about other people more than about myself.
1.A.famousB.simple
C.different
2.A.educationB.career
3.A.balanceC.homework
D.interest
4.A.talkedB.wrote
D.reported
5.A.carefulB.lonely
6.A.argumentB.game
C.experiment
7.A.daredB.offered
C.hesitated
D.happened
8.A.dreamB.problem
9.A.attitudeB.hobby
10.A.politeB.happy
D.confident
11.A.botheredB.answered
12.A.explainB.guess
13.A.homelessB.heartbroken
C.bad-tempered
D.hopeless
14.A.quieterB.busier
15.A.forcedB.preferred
答案:语篇解读:本文叙述了“我”从以自我为中心到主动关爱他人的蜕变过程。
1.解析:此处填空需整体浏览全文才可得出答案,从全文可知,作者转变成一个“不一样”的人了,因此选different,其他三项不符合文意。
2.解析:根据第一段中I have readly changed及全文内容可知 选change。
3.解析:根据上句I was at Palomar college可知此处应选degree,其他三项不符合文意。
4.解析:句意为:“我”觉得“我”比其他人都聪明,所以“我”很少跟班上的人说话,故选A。
5.解析:根据后文可知,除了“我”以外,每个人都交了朋友,都很快乐。因此,“我”很孤独,故选B。
6.解析:根据后文,“我”开始询问周围的人过得怎么样,可知“我”开始尝试与人交流。experiment在此是强调一种新的探索。
7.解析:offer to help“主动提出帮助”,根据前后文语境,作者询问他人是否有她可以帮忙的麻烦。
8.解析:联系作者以前的态度与现在的做法,可知对她来说,那确实是一个很大的进步。
9.解析:根据本段的叙述,在Vista Nursing Home做兼职的时候所遇到的一件事使“我”彻底转变以前的态度,故此处选attitude(态度)。
10.解析:因为老人认为“我”是她女儿,所以每次“我”去她房间的时候,她很高兴(happy)。
11.解析:她的女儿从来都没来看望(visit)过她,因此“我”就取代了她女儿的位置。
12.解析:她让“我”明白,让他人心情愉快同时也会让自己心情很好。
13.解析:当她去世的时候,“我”很伤心。
14.解析:比起以前,“我”觉得“我”现在是一个更好的人。
15.解析:这些经历教会(taught)“我”更多地关注他人而不是自己。
文章主旨(3)
主题句呈现方式(3)
先表述细节,后归纳要点、 印象、 结论、建议或结果,概括主题,文章主旨往往在最后一段。这是常见的归纳法写作方式。
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳答案。(说出第4题的解题思路)
When students and parents are asked to rate subjects according to their importance,the arts are unavoidably at the bottom of the list.Music is nice,people seem to say,but not important.Too often it is viewed as mere entertainment,but certainly not an education priority(优先).This view is shortsighted.In fact,music education is beneficial and important for all students.
Music tells us who we are.Because music is an expression of the beings who create it,it reflects their thinking and values,as well as the social environment it came from.Rock music represents a life style just as surely as does a Schubert song.The jazz influence that George Gershwin and other musicians introduced into their music is obviously American because it came from American musical traditions.Music expresses our character and values.It gives us identity as a society.
Music provides a kind of perception(感知)that cannot be acquired any other way.Science can explain how the sun rises and sets.The arts explore the emotive(情感的)meaning of the same phenomenon.We need every possible way to discover and respond to our world for one simple but powerful reason:No one way can get it all.
The arts are forms of thought as powerful in what they communicate as mathematical and scientific symbols.They are ways we human beings “talk” to each other.They are the language of civilization through which we express our fears,our curiosities,our hungers,our discoveries,and our hopes.The arts are ways we give form to our ideas and imagination so that they can be shared with others.When we do not give children access to an important way of expressing themselves such as music,we take away from them the meanings that music expresses.
Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human.The arts do.Music is an important way we express human suffering,celebration,the meaning and value of peace and love.So music education is far more necessary than people seem to realize.
1.According to Paragraph 1,students________.
A.regard music as a way of entertainment
B.disagree with their parents on education
C.view music as an overlooked subject
D.prefer the arts to science
2.In Paragraph 2,the author uses jazz as an example to________.
A.compare it with rock music
B.show music identifies a society
C.introduce American musical traditions
D.prove music influences people's lifestyles
3.According to the passage,the arts and science________.
A.approach the world from different angles
B.explore different phenomena of the world
C express people's feelings in different ways
D.explain what it means to be human differently
4.What is the main idea of the passage?
A.Music education deserves more attention.
B.Music should be of top education priority.
C.Music is an effective communication tool.
D.Music education makes students more imaginative.语篇解读:针对家长和学生不重视艺术学科的现象,作者阐述了艺术,如音乐,对人类个体和人类社会的重要性。
1解析:从第一段的Too often it is viewed as mere entertainment可知答案。
2.解析:从第二段可知音乐可以识别一个社会。
3.解析:从They are ways we human beings “talk” to each other以及第三段的内容可知答案。
4.解析:主旨大意题。文章阐述了音乐的内涵、功能、重要性,最后的结论是我们有必要重视音乐课,即文章的最后一句就是文章的主题。
句子结构 (11)
状语从句修饰主句中的动词、形容词和副词,由从属连词引导,可位于句首,也可位于主句后。状语从句在句首时,往往有逗号使从句与主句隔开。
引导状语从句的连词分类:
状语从句 连词
时间 when,whenever,as,while,before,after,till,until,as soon as,hardly...when,no sooner...than,scarcely...when,each time,every time,the first time,the last time,the moment,the minute,the second,the day,immediately
地点 where,wherever,everywhere
条件 if,unless,providing/provided that,supposing/suppose that,as long as,so long as,on condition that,in case,only if,if only
原因 because,as,since,now that,seeing that,considering that,in that,in view of the fact (鉴于)
让步 though,although,even if,even though,as,while,whatever,whoever,whenever,wherever,however,no matter wh-,for all that,granting that,whether...or...,in spite of the fact that...比较 as,than,the same as,not so...as,as...as方式 as if,as though目的 that,in order that,so that,in case,for fear that,lest
so that,so...that,such...that,but that
在写好简单句的基础上,要写好含状语从句的复合句,掌握引导每种状语从句的连词是关键,因为状语从句内的结构与简单句相同,我们需要什么状语从句,只需在句前加上相应的连词即可。当然我们还需分清复合句中哪是主句,哪是从句。
When you read the poem a second time,you will understand it better.
从句中,除了多了连词When外,you read the poem a second time与简单句结构相同。
(2)客人们每到一处,都受到热烈欢迎。
Wherever they went,the guests were warmly welcomed.
The guests were warmly welcomed wherever they went.
温馨提示:要写好复合句最后需注意的问题:千万不要将汉语一一对译成英语,一定要注意所写复合句是否符合英语句子结构的特点,复合句中句子成分是否完整。例如:
“到车站时,他发现火车已经走了”,如果一一对译,则容易误译为:
When arrived at the station,he found the train had already left.
从句与简单句一样,需讲究句子结构的完整性,只不过从句前有一个引导从句的连词而已。在when arrived at the station中,很明显缺少主语,需在when后加上he,句子才正确。
(一)用正确的引导状语从句的连词(词组)填空。
1.It seemed only several minutes________he finished this painting.
2.It has been three years________she came to our school.
3.The church was built________there had once been a Roman temple.
4.________he grew older,he lost interest in everything except gardening.
5.________you remember it,you'll never forget it.
6.I'll tell her the news________I see her.
7.The old lady treats the boy________he were her own son.
8.I was caught in a shower,________all my clothes got wet.
9.It was so dark________he couldn't see the faces of his friends.
10.He is________a great joker________you can't help laughing.
1.before 2.since 3.where 4.As 5.Once 6.as soon as/the moment/the instant/the minute 7.as if 8.so that
9.that 10.such;that
(二)翻译句子。
1.虽然我的第一节课失败了,但是我希望这个失败能有助于我将来的成功。
6.除此之外,如果她有疑问,她会尽可能经常地问她的老师。
________________________________________________________________________1.Although my first class is a failure,I hope it is the failure that will help lead me to success in the future.
2.As far as I am concerned,I would be very happy if my parents accompany me to my university.
3.He made such rapid progress that he was praised by all.
4.Once you have begun to learn English,you should learn it well.
5.As the work can be divided among several people,it can be done efficiently.
6.Besides,she often consults her teachers as often as possible if she has some problems.
7.When I practice talking in English with Li Hua,I have difficulty making myself understood.
8.Although China is a developing country,she plays an important part in international affairs.
9.Where there is a will,there is a way.
10.Although there are lots of difficulties to overcome,she never lets her problems defeat her.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
高考学习网:
高考学习网:
写作步步高
阅读理解专题训练(三)
语法填空专题训练(四)
“主语+系动词+形容词+不定式”是一个固定句型,在这个句型里,不定式的逻辑宾语是句子的主语,而且不定式用主动形式表示被动意思。
The question is easy to answer.
这个问题容易回答。
在那时,如果食物难以找到,人们就会饿死。
其他相关资源
友情链接: