歌词简单的英文歌曲曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的

英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的_百度知道
英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的
ll be waiting right here for you Till the day you've come a long way from where we began Oh;ll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again
How do I breathe without you I're in a better place But it&#39, I've come a long way from where we began Oh;s been a long day without you my friend
And I'm feeling so cold
I&#39, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We'd you have to leave me when ICause I don'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again
Why're home Carry on Give me all the strength I need to carry on
So let the light guide your way
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home
It'd you have to leave so soon, my friend
And I&#39, I's always gonna hurt Carry on Give me all the strength I need to carry on
It'll tell you all about it when I see you again We'll tell you all about it when I see you again We's been a long day without you my friend
And I&#39?
't really know how to tell you Without feeling much worse
I know you&#39?
Why've come a long way from where we began Oh;s been a long day without youSee You Again (Piano Demo Version) - Charlie Puth
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首我找了很久的英文歌:其它的我没有听出唱的是什么,其中有段歌词是:one two follow m
在沪江关注娱乐生活的沪友匿名用户遇到了一个关于英文歌曲的疑惑,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
有男有女唱的,听同学说好似还有中文版的?(不知道有没有)拜托了~~
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
还有其他的歌词么,这句不是太明显呢。。。。
—— margaretlee
/page/20094/
尾随爱情 Rosie Thomas - Say Hello
应该是这个了呢。我自己听了很久呢,呵呵
—— 陈跑跑
—— sallyliu17
相关其他知识点英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的_百度知道
英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的
提问者采纳
t give up不, the gifts we't give up on us (no,为此我们值得付出(我们值得)I won&#39,知道自己所欠缺的And who I am并真正去了解自己I won&#39?I won&#39,yeah we got a lot at stake去学会如何使用我们所拥有的技能和天赋And in the end,Ft burn我们没有分开;re worth it)上帝明白;re alive, we didn't wanna be someone who walks away so easily我不想沦为那些轻易放弃;m not我必须学会珍惜我所拥有的,某人在深爱着我)We're still my friend at least we did intend而在最后,你仍是我的朋友;t give up on us对于我们我永远不会放弃even if the skies get rough即使天空乌云密布明朗不再I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make所以我会紧守在这里尽我全力以求有所改变Our differences,有人在深爱着我们)God knows we're worth it (and we&#39I Won&#39, we are loved)我们有很多东西要学习(我们还活着;m giving you all my love我会给予你我所有的爱I're worth it上帝明白,浅尝辄止的人I&#39, and what I&#39,我不会放弃I don&#39,才不会让这个世界支离破碎I had to learn what I’m tough enough (It break,我们值得拥有这一切No I won's like watching the night sky就好似看到了夜晚的星空Or a beautiful sunrise亦如远眺如那美丽的日出There’s so much they hold他们都是如此的深邃And just like them old stars犹如那些古老的繁星I see that you'm giving you all my love我会给予你我所有的爱I'm still looking up我依然对我们的未来满怀期待Still looking up依然抬头仰望I won&#39, you&#39,大大地帮助了我们Tm still looking up我依然对我们的未来满怀期待And when you'm not giving up)我绝不会放弃我们的感情(我不会放弃)God knows I've got a lot to learn (we&#39,we didn'll be here patiently waiting我会耐心地在这里等你回来To see what you find一同见证你所发现的一切Cause even the stars they burn因为即使(我们的付出有时就像那)繁星;re needing your space当你需要自己的空间To do some navigating去寻找属于自己的世界I&#39?你的灵魂历经了多少的沧桑;ve come so far我明白你也是经历了很多To be right where you are才能到达你所在的位置How old is your soul,至少我们仍在为彼此付出;m giving you all my love我会给予你我所有的爱I&#39,也不会吵架We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in我们必须学习怎样放低身段,也会燃烧殆尽Some even fall to the earth有些甚至陨落天际;t give up on us对于我们我永远不会放弃even if the skies get rough即使天空乌云密布明朗不再I&#39,化为尘埃We’ve got a lot to learn但是我们仍有很多要去学习God knows we't give up on us对于我们我永远不会放弃even if the skies get rough即使天空乌云密布明朗不再I&#39,they do a lot to teach us how to use我们之间的差异,I&#39, I am loved)上帝知道我足够坚强(我很坚强;t Give Up——Jason Mraz(For Amie)When I look into your eyes每当我凝望你的双眸It&#39
相关专业回答
这首歌词挺有深意的,歌词仅供参考
Adele - Someone Like You
I heard that you're settled down
听说你已定下来
That you found a girl and you're married now
找到了一个女孩,现在结婚了
I heard that your dreams came true
听说你的梦想成真了
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
看来她给了你我没给的
Old friend, why ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁21gunsDo you know what's worth fighting for,知晓否何事值得抛头而挣?When it's not worth dying for.当它不值得为其牺牲Does it take your breath away ?它是否令你窒息And you feel yourself suffocating?你也自觉窒息Does the pain weigh out the pride?痛苦是否已压倒了自尊?And you look for a place to hide。而你寻觅藏身之所。Did someone break your heart inside?可曾有人使你深深心碎?You're in ruins你只剩下残骸One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响 Lay down your arms搁下武器Give up the fight停止厮杀One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Throw up your arms into the sky, You and I让我们把武器都抛向天空吧When you're at the end of the road当你无路可走And you lost all sense of control当你行尸走肉And your thoughts have taken their toll当思想的丧钟已敲响When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul当你的心智磨灭了你灵魂的锋芒Your faith walks on broken glass赤足的信仰血流成河And the hangover doesn't pass宿醉的迷失并未弥散Nothing's ever built to last天长地久又何曾有过You're in ruins.你只剩残骸One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Lay down your arms搁下武器Give up the fight停止厮杀One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Throw up your arms into the sky, You and I让我们把武器都抛向天空吧Did you try to live on your own可曾活得自我。When you burned down the house and home?当你焚尽屋瓦?Did you stand too close to the fire?可曾玩火自焚?Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone自愚般向石头苦求宽恕When it's time to live and let die到了生死即定的时刻And you can't get another try你却无法获得新生的机会Something inside this heart has died心中物什早已亡去You're in ruins.你只剩残骸One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Lay down your arms放下你的武器Give up the fight停止你的厮杀One, 21 guns鸣炮,21礼炮Throw up your arms into the sky,把武器都抛向天空吧One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Lay down your arms搁下武器Give up the fight停止厮杀One, 21 guns鸣炮,21响Throw up your arms into the sky, You and I让我们 伸出手臂迎向天空吧
英文歌曲的歌詞是值得欣賞的。大概分了好幾個不同階段,都有佳作。沒有誰獨尊。&br&&br&20~60年代口語與書面語結合,大量漂亮的比喻和對照,大有詩經“賦比興”的意思。請隨便打開Billie Holiday和Ella Fitzgerald等人的專輯亂序播放。&br&&br&60~70年代的folk song有不少純美之作,也有描寫現實的批判之聲。Bob Dylan絕對是後者的代表人物。同期的流行曲絕對也是很精心雕琢的。Barbra Streisand的好友Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman夫婦寫了很多經典歌曲,而且其中漂亮的句子數不勝數。她前幾年出專輯專門灌錄二人的詞作經典,專輯名為What Matters most,其中的something new in my life寫得極漂亮。&br&&br&幾個詩人歌手身份重疊的就更不必提了,Joni Mitchell和Cohen都是可以出詩集的人。&br&&br&八九十年代有各種不同的創作組合,不少vocalists對自己歌曲的歌詞是很有要求的。只是兩千年開始,唱片公司開始主打唱作人,不論英文學得好不好都要歌手自己寫歌詞,好像作詞人也就沒落了。流行歌的歌詞也越來越爛。只剩下過去的資深藝人還保證了以前歌詞的水準,。
英文歌曲的歌詞是值得欣賞的。大概分了好幾個不同階段,都有佳作。沒有誰獨尊。20~60年代口語與書面語結合,大量漂亮的比喻和對照,大有詩經“賦比興”的意思。請隨便打開Billie Holiday和Ella Fitzgerald等人的專輯亂序播放。60~70年代的folk song有不少純…
&b&&The Temptation Of Adam& - Josh Ritter&/b&&br&&b&?&/b& &a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/play%3Fids%3D/song/playlist/id/2132440/object_name/default/object_id/0& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&立即播放&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&blockquote&&If this was the cold war we could keep each other warm,&&br&I said on the first occasion that I met Marie&br&We were crawling through the hatch that was the missile silo door&br&And I don't think that she really thought that much of me&br&&br&I never had to learn to love her like I learned to love the bomb&br&She just came along and started to ignore me&br&But as we waited for the big one and I started singing her my songs&br&And I think she started feeling something for me&br&&br&We passed the time with crosswords that she thought to bring inside&br&&What five letters spell apocalypse?&, she asked me&br&I won her over saying, 'W' 'W' 'I' 'I' 'I'.&br&Oh, we smiled and we both knew that she misjudged me&br&&br&Oh Marie, it was so easy to fall in love with you&br&It felt almost like a home of sorts or something&br&And you would keep the warhead missile silo good as new&br&And I watched you with my thumb above the button&br&&br&Then one night you found me in my army issue cot&br&And you told me of your flash of inspiration&br&You said, &Fusion was the broken heart that's lonely's only thought&&br&And all night long you drove me wild with your equations&br&&br&Oh Marie, do you remember all the time we used to take&br&Making love and then ransack the rations&br&I think about you leaving now in the avalanche cascades&br&And my eyes get washed away in chain reactions&br&&br&Oh Marie, if you would stay and we could stick pins in the map&br&Of all the places where you thought that love would be found&br&And I would only need one pin to show where my love is at&br&In a top secret location three hundred feet under the ground&br&&br&Oh, we could hold each other close, stay up every night&br&Looking up into the dark like it's the night sky&br&Pretend this giant missile is a old oak tree instead&br&Carve our name in hearts into the warhead&br&&br&Oh Marie, there's something tells me things just won't work out above&br&That our love would live a half life on the surface&br&So at night while you are sleeping, I hold you closer just because&br&As our time grows short I get a little nervous&br&&br&So I think about the big one, WWIII&br&Would we ever really care, the world had ended?&br&You could hold me here forever like you're holding me tonight&br&I think about that big red button and I'm tempted&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///josh-ritter/the-temptation-of-adam-lyrics/%23hdYWsgXfejuIb07o.99& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Josh Ritter - The Temptation of Adam Lyrics&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a& &br&&br&I'm a fan of poetry and &i&The Temptation of Adam&/i& is the most poetic song I've heard in the last five years. The lyrics tell a vivid story of an unlikely love in a missile silo under the backdrop of nuclear apocalypse. What's even more beautiful is how it intertwines the three motifs of&ol&&li&The Fall of Man exegesis from Genesis Chapter 3&br&&/li&&li&Idealistic romance&br&&/li&&li&Nuclear physics&br&&/li&&/ol&You may notice that &i&The Temptation of Adam &/i&has no chorus, which is different from most modern songs, and is very reminiscent of Bob Dylan's song-writing (check out &a href=&///?target=http%3A///bob-dylan/hurricane-lyrics/& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Hurricane&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&). In fact, I'll just refer to the lyrics as 'the poem' from now on to emphasize its literary qualities. &br&&br&&i&The Temptation of Adam&/i& is 10 stanzas of 4 lines each, written in alternate rhyme, with the exception of stanza 8. I like to divide the poem into what I consider the 4 arcs of the story,&ol&&li&&The Wooing of Marie& - stanzas 1, 2 & 3&br&&/li&&li&&The Passion& - stanzas 4, 5 & 6&br&&/li&&li&&The Prayer& - stanzas 7 & 8&br&&/li&&li&&The Realization and The Temptation& - stanzas 9 & 10&br&&/li&&/ol&The tone of the poem is also soothing and melodic, primarily due to the assonance of 'o' and 'ah' syllables throughout the poem. For example, &blockquote&&If this w&u&a&/u&s the c&u&o&/u&ld w&u&a&/u&r we c&u&ou&/u&ld keep each &u&o&/u&ther w&u&a&/u&rm,&&/blockquote&&blockquote&&Fusi&u&o&/u&n w&u&a&/u&s the br&u&o&/u&ken he&u&ar&/u&t that's l&u&o&/u&nely's &u&o&/u&nly th&u&ou&/u&ght&&/blockquote&&blockquote&Of &u&a&/u&ll the places wh&u&e&/u&re y&u&o&/u&u th&u&ou&/u&ght that l&u&o&/u&ve w&u&ou&/u&ld be f&u&ou&/u&nd&/blockquote&When set to music, the song reverberates with the tenderness of a high school love ballade. &br&&br&It's always difficult to divorce the lyrics of a song from its music, but in this case, the poem, &i&The Temptation of Adam &/i&could proudly stand on its own.&br&&br&&i&I have a lot more to talk about (just look at these notes!), but I'll take a break for now.&/i&&br&&img src=&/7a1d2b4ceaa4dbf594f17_b.jpg& data-rawwidth=&979& data-rawheight=&1188& class=&origin_image zh-lightbox-thumb& width=&979& data-original=&/7a1d2b4ceaa4dbf594f17_r.jpg&&&br&&i&To be continued...&/i&&br&&br&- - - - -&br&&br&&b&&On the Radio Lyrics& - Regina Spektor&/b&&br&&b&?&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/play%3Fids%3D/song/playlist/id//object_name/default/object_id/0& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&立即播放&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&/b&&blockquote&This is how it works&br&It feels a little worse&br&Than when we drove our hearse&br&Right through that screaming crowd&br&&br&While laughing up a storm&br&Until we were just bone&br&Until it got so warm&br&That none of us could sleep&br&&br&And all the Styrofoam&br&Began to melt away&br&We tried to find some words&br&To aid in the decay&br&&br&But none of them were home&br&Inside their catacomb&br&A million ancient bees&br&Began to sting our knees&br&&br&While we were on our knees&br&Praying that disease&br&Would leave the ones we love&br&And never come again&br&&br&On the radio&br&We heard, 'November Rain'&br&That solo's really long&br&But it's a pretty song&br&We listened to it twice&br&'Case the DJ was asleep&br&&br&This is how it works&br&You're young until you're not&br&You love until you don't&br&You try until you can't&br&&br&You laugh until you cry&br&You cry until you laugh&br&And everyone must breathe&br&Until their dying breath&br&&br&No, this is how it works&br&You peer inside yourself&br&You take the things you like&br&And try to love the things you took&br&&br&And then you take that love you made&br&And stick it into some&br&Someone else's heart&br&Pumping someone else's blood&br&&br&And walking arm in arm&br&You hope it don't get harmed&br&But even if it does&br&You'll just do it all again&br&&br&And on the radio&br&You hear, 'November Rain'&br&That solo's awful long&br&But it's a good refrain&br&You listen to it twice&br&'Cause the DJ is asleep&br&&br&On the radio, on the radio&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///regina-spektor/on-the-radio-lyrics/%23huhdpTrsrcE8wD0E.99& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Regina Spektor - On the Radio Lyrics&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&
&br&&br&- - - - -&br&&br&&b&&Fuel Up& - Stornoway&/b&&br&&b&?&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/play%3Fids%3D/song/playlist/id//object_name/default/object_id/0& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&立即播放&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&/b&&blockquote&Curled up in the back of the car&br&Nine years old, you don't know where you are&br&And your head's on the window, your eyes are just closed&br&There's a voice in the front and a hush on the road&br&You're a passenger but your mind is traveling on&br&&br&Open your eyes and you're nine years older&br&Hands on the wheel and you're racing on over&br&To lie with your first love, you can't wait to see her&br&You borrowed the car and you think you're the driver&br&But now you're the passenger to your own heart&br&And it takes you traveling, traveling on&br&&br&When the morning broke and the sky fell down&br&It went black as night and the wind blew round&br&And stole your directions, you lost your way home&br&And you felt like a passenger left by the road&br&But I'll tell you the reason you couldn't get home&br&'Cause there's nowhere you've been and it's nowhere you're going&br&&br&Home is only a feeling you get in your mind&br&From the people you love and you travel beside&br&You may feel like a passenger but now you're the driver&br&You've got to go traveling, traveling on&br&Because if you break down, it's a cold, hard shoulder&br&&br&So fuel up your mind and fire up your heart and drive on&br&Drive on, drive on&br&And when your days are darker, put your foot down harder&br&Drive on, drive on&br&&br&And it's 9 more years you've been driving now&br&But tonight you're stumbling through your old town&br&You met up with a school friend who's still just the same&br&And you talked all the same shit you talked in those days&br&And now you're drunk and you're sad for the old times passing you by&br&&br&For there's no rewind so you might as well play&br&While your time is rolling away&br&And get back on the road, it's a beautiful day&br&Pick up all the friends you can find on your way&br&And if you lose direction they'll be there guiding you on&br&Guiding you, guiding you on&br&&br&We're all going the same way down this long road&br&(So fuel up)&br&Yes, we're all bound the same way down this long, long road&br&&br&So fuel up your mind and fire up your heart&br&And drive on, drive on, drive on&br&And when your days are darker, put your foot down harder&br&Drive on&br&&br&Fuel up and drive on&br&Fuel up and drive on&br&Drive on&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///stornoway/fuel-up-lyrics/%23xZ1q4dg2TPPeulBZ.99& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Stornoway - Fuel up Lyrics&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a& &br&&br&- - - - -&br&&br&&b&&Born To Run& - Bruce Springsteen&/b&&br&&b&?&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/play%3Fids%3D/song/playlist/id/1292817/object_name/default/object_id/0& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&立即播放&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&/b&&blockquote&In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream
&br&At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines
&br&Sprung from cages out on Highway 9
&br&Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and stepping out over the line
&br&Baby, this town rips the bones from your back
&br&It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
&br&We got to get out while we're young
&br&Because tramps like us, baby we were born to run
&br&&br&Wendy let me in, I want to be your friend
&br&I want to guard your dreams and visions
&br&Just wrap your legs around these velvet rims
&br&And strap your hands across my engines
&br&Together we could break this trap
&br&We'll run until we drop, baby we'll never go back
&br&Will you walk with me out on the wire
&br&Because baby, I'm just a scared and lonely rider
&br&But I got to find out how it feels
&br&I want to know if love is wild
&br&Girl, I want to know if love is real
&br&&br&Beyond the Palace hemi-powered drones scream down the boulevard
&br&The girls comb their hair in rear-view mirrors
&br&And the boys try to look so hard
&br&The amusement park rises bold and stark
&br&Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist
&br&I want to die with you Wendy on the streets tonight
&br&In an everlasting kiss
&br&&br&The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
&br&Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide
&br&Together Wendy, we can live with the sadness
&br&I'll love you with all the madness in my soul
&br&Someday girl I don't know when we're going to get to that place
&br&Where we really want to go and we'll walk in the sun
&br&But until then tramps like us, baby we were born to run&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///bruce-springsteen/born-to-run-lyrics/%23XzIrh7u7WfyMup3I.99& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run Lyrics&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a& &br&&br&- - - - -&br&&br&&b&&November Rain& - Guns N' Roses&/b&&br&&b&?&a href=&///?target=http%3A///song/play%3Fids%3D/song/playlist/id/1035999/object_name/default/object_id/0& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&立即播放&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&&br&&/b&&blockquote&When I look into your eyes, I can see a love restrained&br&But darlin' when I hold you, don't you know I feel the same? &br&Nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change&br&And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain&br&&br&We've been through this such a long, long time&br&Just tryin' to kill the pain, ooh yeah&br&But lovers always come and lovers always go&br&An' no one's really sure who's lettin' go today...walking away&br&&br&And if we take the time to lay it on the line&br&I could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine, all mine&br&So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain&br&Or I'll just end up walkin' in the cold November rain&br&&br&Do you need some time on your own?&br&Do you need some time all alone?&br&Everybody needs some time on their own&br&Don't you know you need some time all alone?&br&&br&I know it's hard to keep an open heart&br&When even friends seem out to harm you&br&But if you could heal the broken heart&br&Wouldn't time be out to charm you?&br&&br&Sometimes I need some time on my own&br&Sometimes I need some time all alone&br&Everybody needs some time on their own&br&Don't you know you need some time all alone&br&&br&And when your fears subside and shadows still remain, oh yeah&br&I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame&br&So never mind the darkness we still can find a way&br&Nothin' lasts forever, even cold November rain&/blockquote&&a href=&///?target=http%3A///guns-n-roses/november-rain-lyrics/%238EqY46glGPUBIRL3.99& class=& wrap external& target=&_blank& rel=&nofollow noreferrer&&Guns N' Roses - November Rain Lyrics&i class=&icon-external&&&/i&&/a&
"The Temptation Of Adam" - Josh Ritter? "If this was the cold war we could keep each other warm,"I said on the first occasion that I met MarieWe were crawling through the hatch that was the missile silo doorAnd I don't think th…
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词简单的英文歌曲 的文章

随机推荐