艾伦.佩姬女友佩姬怕痒吗

【Ellen Page】盗梦空间女主角艾伦佩姬的出柜演讲中文字幕(附演讲稿|食色人生 - 绍兴E网论坛 - Powered by phpwind
查看完整版本: [--
【Ellen Page】盗梦空间女主角艾伦佩姬的出柜演讲中文字幕(附演讲稿
声音越往后越颤抖,到后面已经哽咽了。真挚的情感总有穿透人心的力量。宣布出柜在5:20
Hello! Wow. Thank you.Thank you Chad, for those kind words and for the even kinder work that you and the Human Rights Campaign Foundation do every day—especially on behalf of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender young people here and across America.It’s such an honor to be here at the inaugural Time to THRIVE conference. But it’s a little weird, too. Here I am, in this room because of an organization whose work I deeply admire. And I’m surrounded by people who make it their life’s work to make other people’s lives better— profoundly better. Some of you teach young people—people like me. Some of you help young people heal and to find their voice. Some of you listen. Some of you take action. Some of you are young people yourselves…in which case, it’s even weirder for a person like me to be speaking to you.It’s weird because here I am, an actress, representing—at least in some sense—an industry that places crushing standards on all of us. Not just young people, but everyone. Standards of beauty. Of a good life. Of success. Standards that, I hate to admit, have affected me. You have ideas planted in your head, thoughts you never had before, that tell you how you have to act, how you have to dress and who you have to be. I have been trying to push back, to be authentic, to follow my heart, but it can be hard.But that’s why I’m here. In this room, all of you, all of us, can do so much more together than any one person can do alone. And I hope that thought bolsters you as much as it does me. I hope the workshops you’ll go to over the next few days give you strength. Because I can only imagine that there are days—when you’ve worked longer hours than your boss realizes or cares about, just to help a kid you know can make it. Days where you feel completely alone. Undermined. Or hopeless.I know there are people in this room who go to school every day and get treated like shit for no reason. Or you go home and you feel like you can’t tell your parents the whole truth about yourself. Beyond putting yourself in one box or another, you worry about the future. About college or work or even your physical safety. Trying to create that mental picture of your life—of what on earth is going to happen to you—can crush you a little bit every day. It is toxic and painful and deeply unfair.Sometimes it’s the little, insignificant stuff that can tear you down. I try not to read gossip as a rule, but the other day a website ran an article with a picture of me wearing sweatpants on the way to the gym. The writer asked, “Why does [this] petite beauty insist upon dressing like a massive man?”*pause*Because I like to be comfortable. There are pervasive stereotypes about masculinity and femininity that define how we are all supposed to act, dress and speak. They serve no one. Anyone who defies these so-called ‘norms’ becomes worthy of comment and scrutiny. The LGBT community knows this all too well.Yet there is courage all around us. The football hero, Michael Sam. The actress, Laverne Cox. The musicians Tegan and Sara Quinn. The family that supports their daughter or son who has come out. And there is courage in this room. All of you.I’m inspired to be in this room because every single one of you is here for the same reason.You’re here because you’ve adopted as a core motivation the simple fact that this world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another. If we took just 5 minutes to recognize each other’s beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences. That’s not hard. It’s really an easier and better way to live. And ultimately, it saves lives.Then again, it’s not easy at all. It can be the hardest thing, because loving other people starts with loving ourselves and accepting ourselves. I know many of you have struggled with this. I draw upon your strength and your support, and have, in ways you will never know.I’m here today because I am gay. And because… maybe I can make a difference. To help others have an easier and more hopeful time. Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility.I also do it selfishly, because I am tired of hiding and I am tired of lying by omission. I suffered for years because I was scared to be out. My spirit suffered, my mental health suffered and my relationships suffered. And I’m standing here today, with all of you, on the other side of all that pain. I am young, yes, but what I have learned is that love, the beauty of it, the joy of it and yes, even the pain of it, is the most incredible gift to give and to receive as a human being. And we deserve to experience love fully, equally, without shame and without compromise.There are too many kids out there suffering from bullying, rejection, or simply being mistreated because of who they are. Too many dropouts. Too much abuse. Too many homeless. Too many suicides. You can change that and you are changing it.But you never needed me to tell you that. That’s why this was a little bit weird. The only thing I can really say is what I’ve been building up to for the past five minutes. Thank you. Thank for inspiring me. Thank you for giving me hope, and please keep changing the world for people like me.Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you.大家好。。。谢谢Chad,因为你和整个HRC的工作——尤其是作为全美的LGBT群体的代表。。非常荣幸能够参加这次大会,但也感觉有点奇怪。。这是个我很赞赏的组织。。这里的人们尽自己毕生之力让其他人生活的更好。一些人影响了像我这样的年轻人,一些人帮助年轻人找到他们自己的声音,一些人在倾听,一些人采取行动,一些人正是像我这样的年轻人。。无论是哪一种,都不适合由我来为他们演讲。。因为我是个演员,某种程度上是一个为人们树立标准的行业。不仅仅是为年轻人,而是为所有人,树立美丽的标准,树立好生活的标准,树立成功的标准。标准,我很不愿意承认,但是我确实受到了它的影响。有很多你之前从没有过的观念、想法就这样深深植入了你的脑海,它告诉你你要怎么做,你要怎么穿,你要做个什么样的人。我想要回到原点(就是不受这些观念、标准的影响),依照我内心的真实意愿或者,虽然这样很难。但这就是我在这里的原因。我们大家共同努力能比孤军奋战做更多事情。 我希望这里所传达的一些想法能给你支持,就像它带给我的一样多。我也希望之后的研习会能给你力量。因为我能想到那些不被理解的日子,你会觉得孤独,被侵蚀,或者无助。我知道这里有的人在学校受到狗屎一样的对待。或者你回家却不能向你的父母吐露真相。在作出选择之前,你总是担心未来,担心大学,担心工作,甚至担心自己的人身安全。试着在脑中绘制一幅你生活的图景——到底什么会发生在你身上——可以一点一点的压榨你。这真的又痛苦又不公平。有时,一些微小的事情就可以把你摧毁。我试着不去看一些流言蜚语,但是有一天我看到一个网站上的文章,上面载着一张我穿着运动裤往健身房走的照片,作者写道“为什么这个娇小的姑娘总穿得像个大块头的男人?”*停顿*因为我想要穿得舒服一些。这里有太多的广泛的关于性别气质的刻板印象,它规定我们要怎么做,怎么穿,怎么说。这种性别刻板印象对任何人都没有好处。任何遵守这些的所谓的“正常人”就有权利评论和监督别人。LGBT人群非常了解这个情况。然而,我们周围有许多带给我们勇气的人们。橄榄球英雄Michael Sam, 女演员Laverne Cox, 音乐家 Tegan 和 Sara Quinn,那个支持他们孩子出柜的家庭。还有来自这个房间的你们的勇气。你们在这里,因为你们知道如果我们每个人都付出努力,这个世界就会变得更好。如果我们花5分钟去认识其他人的美丽,而不是攻击我们的不同,我们的生活就会更简单更快乐,更会拯救很多生命。这并不难做到。但是从另一方面说,这也可能是最难做到的事情。因为爱别人是从爱自己和接受自己开始的。我知道,你们很多人在为此而挣扎。我用了你们给我的力量和支持,还有很多你们永远也不会知道的方法来做到这一点。我今天来到这儿,因为我是同性恋。也因为,可能我能有一些影响,能给他人以希望。不管怎样,对于我,我能感觉到个人义务和社会责任。我这么做也源自一个很自私的原因,因为我对躲藏和撒谎感到了厌倦。这些年我总感到很煎熬,因为我害怕出柜。我的精神,我的心里健康和我的关系都因此受到了很大的伤害。我今天,和你们一起站在这里,远离那些痛苦。我很年轻,是的,但是我已经明白其中的爱、美丽、喜悦和伤痛是给人类最不可思议的礼物。我们都有权享受完全的平等的爱,没有羞愧也没有退让。有太多的孩子仅仅就因为他们的身份而承受着欺凌,排斥,或者是虐待。太多的辍学,太多的侮辱,太多的无家可归,太多的自杀。你可以改变这些,你现在正在改变这些。但是你们并不需要我来告诉你们这些。这就是为什么我感到有点奇怪。我唯一可以说的是我确实为刚才的五分钟做了准备。。感谢你们。。谢谢你们激励我,给我希望,请继续改变这世界,为了像我一样的人。情人节快乐,我爱你们。via 百度艾伦佩姬吧
我去找找有没有字幕版
:我去找找有没有字幕版 ( 12:59) 估计过几天QaF就会出字幕版了。
:我去找找有没有字幕版&( 12:59)&老大,已经出字幕版的了,我重新上传~
:估计过几天QaF就会出字幕版了。&( 13:56)&已经出了
:已经出了 ( 19:32) 风影翻译,我还以为肯定是QaF最先翻译的。= =
:风影翻译,我还以为肯定是QaF最先翻译的。= =&( 09:08)&我猜QAF翻男同志片的可能性大点吧
:我猜QAF翻男同志片的可能性大点吧 ( 18:12) QaF在翻同志片上基本上都是最给力的,资源一出很快就有翻译了。
:QaF在翻同志片上基本上都是最给力的,资源一出很快就有翻译了。&( 10:26)&这样哦,了解了
查看完整版本: [--