小学英语作文怎么写写?跟范文不一样的

下面整理了十篇2014年高考英语真题作文的参考范文,供大家参考:
1.(2014大纲全国卷,25分)  一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”。请根据下列要点和你的畅想完成短文。  1.家庭;2.工作;3.业余生活。  注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头语已为你写好。  I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.、  [写作提示]  1.本文为提纲式作文,注意不要遗漏内容要点,注意上下文的连贯性。  2.人称需用第一人称,时态以一般将来时为主。  3.注意结尾要有总结性。  【参考范文】  I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.I think my life will be very different in ten years.I will be twenty-eight years old by then.I will have my own family,probably with a lovely child.I hope I’ll work in a computer company as a program designer.I’ll enjoy my work and get along well with my colleagues.I’ll do a good job in whatever I do.In my free time,I’ll continue to take regular exercise,such as swimming,running and various ball games.On my holidays,I’ll travel around the world.In a word,my life will be much richer and more colorful.  2.(2014重庆)  青少年研究专家Susan Beacham在自己的英文网站上开辟专栏,邀请大家分享心目中的“最好礼物”。她认为,礼物贵在心意,应为之付出时间和精力。  假设你是李华,请用英文发帖,内容应包括:  ·赞同Susan的看法  ·你收到或送出的最好礼物是什么  ·该礼物的意义  ·期待大家回复  注意1)词数不少于80;(2)符合语言规范;(3)开头已给出(不计入总词数)。  I am a high school student from China.  [参考范文]  I am a high school student from China.Recently I have read an article written by Susan Beacham,who thinks whether a gift is suitable lies not in its value but in the giver’s heart,and that the giver should devote time and energy to the gift.I agree with Susan,whose article reminds me of my best gift,a pen,given by my father,who was a worker.When I was in junior middle school,my father bought me a nice pen with his small salary,wishing me to study hard.From then on,the pen has been my best companion,encouraging me to study hard.I am looking forward to everyone’s reply.  3.(2014四川)  假设你是李夏,你的美国笔友Sam来信关心你参加高考的情况,请根据以下要点回信告知。  1.考试日期与科目;2.考试准备情况;3.考试时的状态;4.对试题的感受;5.可能的考试结果。  注意:1.词数120左右;2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好;3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。  参考词汇:高考college entrance examination  Dear Sam,  Thank you for your concern.  Best wishes!  Yours,  Li Xia  [写作提示]  1.本文为提纲类作文,在写作时应使用第一人称,时态包括一般现在时、一般过去时和一般将来时。  2.内容要点:  1)考试日期与科目;2)考试准备情况;3)考试时的状态;4)对试题的感受;5)可能的考试结果。  【参考范文】  Dear Sam,  Thank you for your concern.I’m writing to tell you something about my college entrance examination.  I attended it on June 7th and June 8th.We were examined on all the subjects that we had learned in high school,that is,Chinese,math,English and science which includes physics,chemistry and biology.Before the exam,I devoted myself to preparing for it.Our teacher chose many important exercises for us,and I went over the language points at the same time.I know it is of equal significance to have a good sleep at night.So while sitting in the classroom and doing my papers,I felt confident and was full of energy.  As far as I am concerned,I feel the exam is not too difficult.I will be satisfied with the result of the exam.  Best wishes!  Yours,  Li Xia  4.(2014福建,25分)  如何理解“成功”,不同的人有不同的看法。请认真阅读下面的引语(quotation),按要求用英语写一篇短文。  “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.”  —Sir Winston Churchill  内容要求:1.你对该引语的理解;2.你的相关经历;3.恰当的结尾。注意:1.短文开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.文中不能出现考生的具体信息;3.词数:120左右。  This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us that  [写作提示]  1.本题属开放类作文。2.文章分成三部分:  (1)对引语的理解,用一般现在时态或将来时态;  (2)考生自己的有关成功与失败的经历,用一般过去时态;  (3)结束语,用一般现在时态或将来时态。  【参考范文】  This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us thatwe shouldn’t get discouraged right after failures.Rather,we should keep trying with enthusiasm.Success c**ists in the ability to continue efforts through failures.  At the age of twelve,I got a nice bike as a birthday gift.So excited was I that I couldn’t wait to try my hand at riding it.However,it was harder than expected.The bike seemed too heavy and difficult to control.Worse still,I took many falls off the bike.I was about to give up when my father came and encouraged me to keep going.With more practice,I did better and better.Looking back,I feel I wouldn’t be able to ride a bike had I lost heart.  Actually,we can’t succeed in everything we try.What’s important is that we should stick at it.  5.(2014广东,25分)  阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。  Oseola McCarty spent more than 75 years washing and ironing other people’s clothes.As a laundrywoman,she was paid only a few dollars each time.Certainly nobody would c**ider her rich,so they were all amazed when Miss McCarty decided to donate $150,000 to the University of Southern Mississippi.  The money was in fact her life savings.She could save such a large amount of money because she lived a very simple life.She never learned to drive,and when she wanted to go somewhere,she just walked.She never flew to anywhere till the donation(捐助),and in 50 years she had been out of the South only once.The house in which she lived was also a rather modest one her last uncle left her.Only after she became known in America did she begin to travel all over the country.Since then,she had been the subject of many interviews and articles and was even invited to the White House.  Her donation was for students who clearly needed financial help.She herself left school in the sixth grade and had never married or had children.She said to the reporters that the idea of helping somebody’s child go to college gave her much pleasure.  [写作内容]  1.用约30个词概括上文的主要内容。  2.用约120个词就Miss McCarty的捐助谈谈你的想法,内容包括:  (1)你如何看待她的捐助行为;(2)你认为她的捐助对受惠学生有哪些影响;(3)如果你自己要捐助,你会选择哪个群体并陈述理由。  [写作要求]  1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文的句子。2.作文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称。  [评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。  [参考范文]  Oseola McCarty,an ordinary worker with a thrifty lifestyle,donated a great deal of money to a university,which aroused public attention and earned her widespread social recognition.In return,she received a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.  Virtuous and warm-hearted,the lady concerned has donated a c**iderable amount of savings to help college students struggling with financial difficulties,thereby motivating people at any other corner of the world to participate in this affectionate activity.  From where I stand,not only will the lady’s generosity paint a very brilliant blueprint for the future of those students in want of money,but also it will rekindle their faith in life by convincing them that their life goal is elevating and worth trying.  Given the choice,I would make donati** to those who still live under the bottom line of the modern living conditi**.Convincing arguments as follows can be made to support my view.For one thing,generous and selfless dedication may take indispensable assistance to them,especially for the time when they are confronted with pain and sorrow,twists and turns.For another,just as an Indian old saying goes,“Rflavor in mine.”That is to say,great satisfaction would step slowly and gracefully into the mercy-producer’s souls.  To bring as many angel-like smiles as possible to our society,we should practice more beneficial performance by leading a thrifty life.
《来自网络》 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
2016年全国各省美术联考考试时间汇总省份(考试)时间(报名)时间北京日日
介词(虚词),不能在句子中独立充当成分。它总是用于名词、代词、或相当于名词的其它词类或短语活从句前。需要
究竟是哪五张图?看完,简直大吃一惊呀!~ 吓死宝宝啦~States have a home, you can have a home, you have me, 今天是我们祖国母亲的生日,在这个特殊的日子,感谢母亲经历风雨却依然坚强,感谢母亲的坚持不懈让我们拥有今天的幸国庆黄金周英语怎么说golden week of National Day 黄金周相关英语词汇golden 十月一日 庆国庆
66年前的今天,中华人民共和国正式成立啦!十月一日国庆节是我们每一个中国人铭65年,一个人已开始衰老,一个国家却依然青涩。
新中国的65年,我们幸运地经历了一次次成长和蜕学英语最好的办法是到真实语言环境中去,如果没有真实语言环境,我们可以虚拟语言环境。实际上,按我个人想法,最简With my own ears I clearly heard theheart beat of the 奇速英语奇速英语APP、奇速英语时文、奇速英语三魔、奇速英语图书,中小学生学习必备神器,方便超出你想象!英语大学考3次;找工作被拒30次;应聘kfc24个人,录取了23个,他是唯一没被录取的;应聘警察的5个,录取了4彭麻麻这回又给国人长脸了!这回在联合国大会上的演讲,彰显了第一夫人的风采。而演讲最重要的,其实就是第一分钟。 一.名词I. 名词的种类:II. 名词的数:1. 规则名词的复数形式:名词的复数形式,一般在单数形式后面加1) quite 相当 -- quiet 安静地2) affect v 影响, 假装 -- effect n你的十一假期怎么过呢?听听大佬们的建议
十一将至,你打算怎么过呢?是宅在家里,躲避人山人海的蜂拥呢?还是演讲全文中英对照版:非常荣幸,从来没想到会有这多人来听我的演讲。I’m so honored. I neve小奇老师说据说,每一个学科都有一种相对应的月饼。在美好的中秋佳节,九大学科联合月饼界,特地来逗大家一乐!现在从我们出生的那一刻开始,一直慢慢的享受这父母的爱。从不会说话,到牙牙学语。抱着,背着,牵着。。。从不会走路,
传说嫦娥本是后羿之妻,后羿射下9个太阳后,西王母赐其不老仙药(elixir),吃下后可长生不日前,标准排名(中国)研究院发布了《2015中国高校毕业生薪酬排行榜》。百强榜中的前十名分别为清华大学、复旦
课堂教学是一种师生双边参与的动态变化过程,在课堂上,每一个学生都是一个生动的独立的个体,他们是主动求(1)Sleep and waking up(睡觉/起床)It’s time to go sleepy-by1.记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。Remember whatshould be 导读preparation德国是个极度无聊的国家,你看不到10点还有人在饭店里吃的热火朝天的,你也很难每天见好莱坞知名媒体THR《好莱坞报道者》,邀请了2800多名好莱坞影视从业人员,包括779名演员,365名制片人奇观!“超级月亮”遇上月全食,错过了将要再等18年。据了解,百年以来只出现过5次。由于“超级月亮”和“月全食(1)Actions speak louder than words.行动比言语更有说服力。(事实胜于雄辩。随着一系列高考新政的出台,年复一年的全国高考正在发生引人注目的变化。2014年《国务院关于深化考试招生制度改奇速英语奇速英语APP、奇速英语时文、奇速英语三魔、奇速英语图书,英语学习者的必备神器,方便超出你想象!有人的地方就有江湖暗战汹涌,撕x无限然而,有一个地方,更是刀光剑影,唇枪舌战了无痕……这个群的名字叫做“新生 路途再远,总有一盏灯为你点亮;世界再大,总有一扇门为你敞开。这就是父母,我们的爹娘。给你生命、陪你成长,送
制作试卷的模板(教师必备) 一、设置页面  试卷通常使用B4纸、横向、分两栏印刷,因此在制作之前最近王宝强带着女儿参加《爸爸无哪儿3》的一期节目,网络上铺天盖地的都是对王宝强教育的吐槽,说他教育的女儿娜娜小编有话说:各位帅哥美女好,小编每天很努力,希望能给大家带来有价值的文章,能够帮助到大家。望大家多多分享,让强烈推荐:英语单词如果不长时间背诵的话就会忘记,但是这么多单词该怎么样才能记住呢,这也是我很头疼的事情。现在这周六就是中秋节,你期待这月圆之夜期待了多久,整整365天?为了增添节日喜庆的气氛,华生特意设立了为期一周的qisuyingyu《奇速英语》全称为《奇速英语.全国名师大联盟》,是由四川原上草文化传播有限公司策划主编,外文出版社出版的一系列初高中英语学习教辅教材的品牌总称。热门文章最新文章qisuyingyu《奇速英语》全称为《奇速英语.全国名师大联盟》,是由四川原上草文化传播有限公司策划主编,外文出版社出版的一系列初高中英语学习教辅教材的品牌总称。电子书和纸质书的不同The Difference Between Ebook and Paper Book
Nowadays, with the development of the computer, people can have access to the information easily, if we want to read a novel, the first thing we do is to search the Internet, download the novel and finish reading quickly. While still some choose to read on the paper book, the difference between ebook and paper book is in on the following:
现在,随着电脑的发展,人们能轻易接触到信息,如果我们想要阅读小说,第一件事就是上网,下载小说并快速读完。然而仍然有一些人选读纸质书,电子书和纸质书的不同在以下:
First, ebook is much more convenient. Once we have the thought about what we want to read, we can get the information on the Internet, all the information will be come out at once, the author, the main plot will be listed. While if we want to read on the paper book, we need to go to the library or buy it on the shop, it takes time to do it. second, most ebooks are free, while if we want free paper books, the only way is to get to the library, but we need to return in time, sometimes we will forget to return.第一,电子书更方便。一旦我们有念头去看想要看的书,可以在电脑在找到信息,所有的信息会立刻出来,作者,主要情节列出来。然而如果我们想要看纸质书,需要去图书馆或者在商店买,这需要花时间。第二,大部分的电子书是免费的,要看免费的纸质书,唯一的方法就是去图书馆,但是我们要及时还回去,有时候我们会忘记。
Even ebook has more advantages than paper book, still some people choose to read on paper book, because it is comfortable. Indeed, reading ebook is easy to get tired and eyes get hurt. On my opinion, both are good for me, if I have time, I prefer to read paper book, if not, I choose ebook.
即使电子书比纸质书大有优势,仍然有一些人选择纸质书,因为看起来舒服。确实,看电子书比较容易累,对眼睛伤害大。在我看来,这两种都是读书的好方法,如果我有时间,我倾向于纸质书,反之,看电子书。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英文信件结尾怎么写,不同场合英文信件结尾常用语
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  通常我们看到的英文信件结尾有Yours,Sincerely,With best wishes,Take care,hope to等等。其实英文信件结尾怎么写也是有讲究的,不同场合,不同信件,不同人之间的信件他们结束语也是有技巧的。今天小编就来汇总一下:
  关于英文信件结尾,每个短语都有不同的表达意思。比如:
  Best & 是最普遍的;绝对安全的。
  My Best & 有点生硬
  Best Wishes &看起来特别像贺卡,但是还不赖
  Best Regards & 比最普遍的&Best&更正式。
  Warmest & 私人邮件中我常常用这个,尤其是当我离别人很近但是又不常联系的时候,我会用这个。
  Take care & 在适合的情况下,尤其是私人邮件,
  Many thanks & 当我真诚的感谢收件人所付出的努力时,我常常用这个
  如果有特殊需求的可以这样表达:
  盼望于近日内接获回信:
  1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date.
  2. We should appreciate an early reply.
  3. We await a good news with patience.
  4. We hope to receive a favourable reply per return mail.
  5. We trust that you will reply us immediately.
  回信请用电报:
  1. We await your reply by telegraph.
  2. Please wire reply to our telegram of this morning.
  3. We are anxiously awaiting your reply by telegram.
  4. Inform us by telegram of your lowest quotations.
  5. Cable reply immediately, using Western Union Code.
  谨表谢意:
  1. Please accept our thanks in advance for your usual kind attention.
  2. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
  3. We thank you for your order just received.
  4. We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received.
  5. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
  来看一些专业的英文信件结尾的表达方式吧:
  经典的结束信件的方式
  &See you soon,
  &Talk to you later,
  &Have a good day,
  正式的信件英文结束语:
  &Cheerful greetings to all,
  &Hugs,
  &Wishing you the best,
  &Write soon,
  &Your friends,
  &Yours in friendship,
  &Kind thoughts,
  &Take care,
  商业信件英文结束语:
  &Best regards ,
  &Warm regards,
  &With anticipation,
  &Yours respectfully,
  &Yours sincerely,
  &Your truly,
  &Best wishes,
  &Confidently yours,
  &Kind regards,
  &Kind wishes,
  &Respectfully yours,
  如何结束一封情书?
  &Lots of love,
  &Love you forever,
  &Much love,
  &Thinking sweet thoughts of you,
  &Hugs,
  &Love always,
  &Love eternaly,
  &Yours,
  非正式的邮件英文结束语:
  &Be good/well,
  &Cheerio,
  &I&m out,
  &More to come
  &Smiles,
  &Take for now ,
  &Take care,
  &Take it easy ,
  &Until next time,
  小编给大家提供了这么多精彩的英文信件结尾的常用语,大家可要用心记住了。以后在写信,回信的不会感到无法落笔了吧。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成英语作文:描述一下,你自己和周围人的不同的心情怎么写大家都在搜...
Betty is my best friend . She is a girl . She is naughty and bold. She has long hair .She is tall and thin . We are in the same class . We like to read books and we like the same singer and writer . B...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐