我有更好的答案
Can she fly her kite?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一.把打乱的词重组成新的句子并翻译.1.I / for her birthday / bought / a new book /my mother /.2.her /stamp collection / me /she showed /.3.a lot / read / I /.4.my father / me / to be a musician / wanted / .5.I / sing / her / heard .6.the museum / fans / in / lots of / there are / .翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?翻译呢?
I bought my mother a new book for her birthday我给妈妈买了一本新书作为生日礼物she showed me her stamp collection她跟我看她的邮票藏品I read a lot我书读得很多My father wanted me to be a musician我爸爸想让我成为一个音乐家I heard her singing我听到她在唱歌there are lots of fans in the museum博物馆丽有很多粉丝PS:小朋友自己不作作业可不好,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i bought a new book for my mother in her birthday.she showed me her stamp collection.i read alot.my father wanted me to be a musician. i heard her singing.There are lots of fans in the museum.
1.My mother bought a new book for her birthday.2.She showed me her stamp collection.3.I read a lot.4. My father wanted me to be a musician.5. I heard her sing.6. There are lots of fans in the museum.
1.My mother bought a new book for her birthday .我的妈妈在她生日时给她买了一本新书。2.She showed me her stamp collection.她向我展示她的集邮册。3.I read a lot.我读了许多。4.My father
me to be a musician .我的爸爸想让我成...
birthday.(我给妈妈买了一本新书作为她的生日礼物。)(buy
是给某人买某物的意思,bought是buy的过去式)
扫描下载二维码can very jenny fly high her kite连词成句
长门淮TAd6
.Jenny can flyt her kite very high.. 第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如对本题还有疑问可追问,Good luck!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Her parents made her ___ a new kite ___ ____high in the sky._百度知道
Her parents made her ___ a new kite ___ ____high in the sky.
我有更好的答案
原题是这样的吗? 第一个空我不知道,后两个应该是which flys
make, to fly
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sky的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 mavis and her father 的文章