英语作文 约翰母亲朋友家人生病怎么安慰李华安慰他的作文

求一篇英语作文 由于父亲常年在外工作,李华一边上学一边照顾多病的母亲.昨天李华不慎摔伤了脚,医生建议他在家休息两周.请你根据以下提示,写一篇短文,谈谈如何帮助李华.(开头已给出)提示:1.Why will you help Li Hua?2.How can you help him with his lessons?3.What are you going to do to help him with the housework?要求:1.短文须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥.2.文中不得出现真实的人名、地名和校名.3.词数60—80.
I have a classmate called Lihua,whose father is always working outside.So he has to look after his mother who is ill frequently at the moment study hard !Unfortunly,he fell down and hurt his legs yesterday.The doctor asked him to relax at home for two weeks!As far as I am concerned,what a good boy he is!as classmates,help ling him is a certain .In learning,I will tell him what I know to the fullest ,and Iam gland to discuss problems with him .As to the housework ,I will help him do some cleaning as well as other duity things .I am sure we will be good friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's uneasy for lihua to go to school while still need to take care of his mother who is sickish,as one of his friends,it's really sorry for me to hear that he was wounded because of an accidental fal...
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
关于一封道歉信
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 13:12
关于一封道歉信
尊敬的王先生,我给您写这封信给我道歉的文件未能在手的时间。我为我的延迟所带来的便利遗憾。请接受我诚挚的道歉与感谢。为我的延迟的原因是被一辆由一冷下来的时间。此外,我没有办法,因为我太软弱写一个字。因此,它是在我的力量不按时完成的文件。我希望你们能理解我,原谅我耽误我。不过,我会尽我最大努力,完成的文件,并把它作为尽快。我opionion,守时的重要性怎样强调也不过分。因此,我向你们保证,我将手放在我的家庭作业的时间从现在开始。此致,吴呼啊关于一场演讲比赛 About an Speech Contest
Dear John,Thank you for your kind letter. You told methat you and most of you classmates went out for a three-day trip. I reallythink it fun. Now let me tell you something about a speech contest, which Ihave taken part in.The contest was held at the playground lastSaturday morning, 7:00a.m. The panel is made up of 5 English teachers from ourschool, all of whom were experienced. Moreover, a total number of 20competitors came from we Grade 2. It was made a rule that the top 3 competitorswould be awarded. It is a great competition and all the participants performwell. I was so lucky that I won the first place.I will end here and hope to hear from youvery soon.Best wishes.亲爱的约翰:感谢你善意的来信。你告诉我你和大部分的同学举行了一次为期三天的旅途。我真的觉得很有趣。现在,让我告诉你一些关于我参加的一场演讲比赛的事。比赛是上周六早上7点在操场举行的。评委小组是由我们学校5个有经验的英语老师组成的额。另外,有20个参赛者来自我们二年级的。比赛规定前三名参赛者会获得奖励。这是一次大赛,所有的参赛者都表现优异。我很幸运获得了第一名。送你最好的祝福。一封关于如何学好中文的信 A letter on how to learn Chinese
Dear Peter,&亲爱的彼得,I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.&我很高兴收到你的来信询问我的一些关于如何学好中文的问题。Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, you&should&watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible.&这里有一些建议。首先,重要的是要有中文课,你就可以从老师和同学身上学习并且和同学练习。然后,在条件允许的的情况下看汉语电视和阅读书籍、报纸和杂志。Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese.&除此之外,学习和唱中文歌曲应该是个不错的主意。因为这样做,你将要容易得多去学习和记忆中文单词。你也可以交更多的中国朋友。他们会告诉你很多关于中国的事情并帮助你学习汉语。Try and write me in Chinese next time.下次试着用中文给我写信。Best wishes& 献上最美好的祝愿Li Hua   李华关于地球一小时 Earth Hour的英语日记
请你根据所给下面提示写一篇英语日记。星期六晚上,你上网时发现全球今晚要进行‘地球一小时’活动,即在8:30-9:30熄灭所有不必要的灯光,以达到节能减排、遏制气候变暖、改善地球环境的效果。(请补充完整你当晚的所做所感,细节自拟)注意:1 100词左右2 适当增加细节3 格式以写好,不计入总次数参考词汇:地球一小时:Earth Hour 二氧化碳排放:CO2 emissionToday is Saturday. Today is very strange, very special, because when I go online today, an&unexpectedly found a note, tonight at 8-9: to earth hour, really depressed.今天是星期六。今天很奇怪,非常特别,因为当我在上网时,意外发现一个通知,今晚在8-9:地球一小时,真是郁闷。Then after I know detailed understanding of earth hour is what meaning, which requires us out all the unnecessary lighting, achieve energy conservation and emission reduction, global warming, improve the environment effect. Really is a joke.然后在我知道地球一小时的意思是什么,这就要求我们所有人不用不必要的照明,实现节能减排,降低全球变暖,改善环境的影响。真的是个笑话。To improve the earth - our homes and not so easy. An hour out unwanted light can achieve? Not that things are not so simple. Want to save our beautiful home, must pay more attention to the ecological environment and save the earth is not a moment to achieve,.为了使我们的地球变得更好――我们的家园,并不是那么容易的。真的可以实现熄灭不必要的灯一小时?不,事情不是那么简单。想拯救我们美丽的家园,必须重视生态环境,拯救地球,一时半会是不能实现的。I hope some and some of our homeland enterprises can give their hand.我希望一些国内企业可以伸出他们的援手。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!
下一篇:没有了作文英语 李华一边上学一边照顾母亲 昨天李华不小心摔伤了脚 医生介意他休息两周 谢谢_百度知道
作文英语 李华一边上学一边照顾母亲 昨天李华不小心摔伤了脚 医生介意他休息两周 谢谢
我有更好的答案
he goes to his school very dayLIhua is a very kind boy.now he is fine,on the other hand ,on the one hand.he broke his feet by accident yesterday,so he went to the hospital.so the doctor advise him to have a rest for two weeks,he looks after his mother carefully
Li side of the school to take care of his mother yesterday while Li accidentally broke his foot doctors recommend rest for two weeks lying in bed, do not eat the best hot and sour spicy food
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?