come and join a clubthe …club!怎么填?

2013年新版新目标人教版七年级英语下册《Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?》单元测试试卷及答案(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013年新版新目标人教版七年级英语下册《Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?》单元测试试卷及答案(1)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢【图文】七年级下Unit1_Can_you_play__the_guitar_课件[1]_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级下Unit1_Can_you_play__the_guitar_课件[1]
上传于||暂无简介
大小:5.85MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢适当形式填空Please join our _____(swim) club.Little Tom _____(draw) a picture for his partner.The teacher often _____(sing) songs for kinds.Please come and join _____(our)!You can be in _____(our) club!
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:swimmingdrawssingsus our
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
We have all kinds of clubs in our school. Please come and join us!
Do you want to be a musician? Do you like playing instruments? Join the new MUSIC CLUB! Mondays5~7 pm School HallMrs. Fan
Girl"s Basketball Team Please come for extra practice! Tuesday and Thursday 4 pm at the gymMiss Miao Basketball Coach
Are you interested in ping-pong? Why not join the Ping-pong Club? We meet every Wednesday. 3 pm at the gym For more information Ask Mr. Liu
Do you like computers? Do you want to learn about the Internet? COME TO THE COMPUTER CLUB! Thursday3~5 pm At the laboratory For more information See Miss Zhou
1. Where is the Music Club?
A. At the gym.   B. In the school hall. C. In the library.  D. At the laboratory.
2. What time does the Basketball Team meet?
A. At 3 pm.B. At 4 pm. C. At 5 pm. D. At 7 pm.
3. When do you go to the Ping-pong Club?
A. On Monday. B. On Tuesday.C. On Wednesday.D. On Thursday.
4. Who can you ask for more information about the Computer Club?
A. Mrs. Fan. B. Miss Miao.C. Mr. Liu. D. Miss Zhou
5. In which club do you meet twice a week?
A. The Basketball Team. B. The Music Club.C. The Ping-pong Club.D. The Computer Club.
1、我宁愿整理床也不愿意洗衣服。
I_________rather_________the bed_________do the_________.2、你能帮我照顾一下我的狗吗?每天喂他一些狗粮就行。
Could you please help me_________ _________ of my dog? It"s OK to _________him_________ some dogs" food every day.3、—我能搭车吗?
—对不起,这里没有你的位置了。
—Could I_________ _________ _________?
—Sorry, you_________.
There"s no room for you.4、我带着我的一个从北京远道而来的老朋友逛了逛春熙路,我们非常愉快地谈论起往事。
I________ my old friend________came from Beijing to
out in ChunXi Road. We had a great fun_________about the old things.5、我在下一个休息日,不想开车去兜风了。
_________my next day_________,I don"t want to go for________ _________.6、这次的学校郊游,我们参观了好多地方。最后,虽然疲惫但是很兴奋,我们下午6点就打道回府了。
We visited so many places_________this school_________.Finally,________ _________excited, we went back at 6:00 pm.7、在昨天的歌唱比赛中,我们的班长一举夺魁。
In the_________ _________competition, our class_________ _________first prize.8、前天下午,当我们在庭院卖旧货的时候,突然下起了大雨。但是幸运的是,我们都带了雨伞和雨衣。
Yesterday, it rained suddenly while we were having a yard_________,
but_________.We all
_________and raincoats.
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
We all found _______ to play the game.
A. that interested
B. this interesting
C. it interesting
D. it"s interesting
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司俱乐部展览会The clubs FairLinda and Leo are new students at Rosie Bridge School.Last month,they attended the Clubs Fair.First,Linda and Leo learnt about the Rocket Club.“Our club will teach you how to build rockets.Then you can launch them into the sky,” a boy said.“Watch!”He took a rocket and launched it.The rocket disappeared into the sky.Linda and Leo were very surprised.“Will it go all the way into space?” Linda asked.“Of course it won’t,” a girl from another club shouted.“Our club e and join the Solar Power Club.”“What do you do?” asked Leo.“We make wonderful machines.They only use solar power.Look!”She took a toy car from the table and then used a remote control to drive it all around the playground.“It uses power from the Sun,” said Linda.“That’s amazing!”Linda and Leo learnt about many clubs.After the fair,they felt very excited.“I want to join all the clubs,” said Linda.“Me too!” said Leo.俱乐部展览会琳达和利奥是罗西桥学校的新生.上个月,他们参加了俱乐部展览会.  首先,琳达和利奥了解了火箭俱乐部.  “我们的俱乐部教你们制 作火箭.然后你可以把它们发射到空中,”一个男孩说:“快看!”  他拿着一个火箭并且发射了它.火箭消失在天空中.琳达和利奥很惊讶.  “它会一直到太空中去吗?”琳达问.  “当然不会,”另一个俱乐部的一个女孩喊道.“我们的俱乐部更好,来参加我们太阳俱乐部吧.”  “你们做什么?”利奥问.  “我们制造很有意思的机器.它们只用太阳能.看!”  她从桌子上拿了一辆玩具汽车,然后用一个远程遥控器在整个操场上驾驶它.  “它利用太阳的能量,”琳达说.“那很神奇!”  琳达和利奥了解很多俱乐部.展览会以后,它们觉得很兴奋.  “我想参加所有的俱乐部,”琳达说.  “我也是!”利奥说.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
俱乐部展览会!
是强权政治吗
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 join our club 的文章

随机推荐