高一英语外研社高一英语必修三unit22作文翻译

高一英语外研版必修2第3单元课文翻译关于music的那个,Joseph Haydn.......开头的那篇,速度,速度,亲
高一上必修 第和第英语课文的翻译!!!`````第和第英语课文的翻译!!!必修一是一本书,怎有第和第英语课文,是否单元??如果不是爱莫能助!
约瑟夫.海顿()是奥地利作曲家,著称为―交响乐之 父。之前也有作曲家写过交响乐, 但是他为一个大型管弦乐队把 一首交响乐变成了一首长的管弦乐。 他出生于奥地利的一个乡村,是个农民的儿子。他有一副好 嗓子。 在维也纳学成音乐后,海顿去奥地利东部王子的 宫廷工作,在那里他做的是音乐指挥仪。.在那里工作了三十年后,他搬到了伦敦,在那里他取得了很大成功。...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语人教版高一必修三Unit2“come and eat here”的翻译
到这里来吃
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2016高考英语精品复习必修三Unit2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2016高考英语精品复习必修三Unit2
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.39MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】人教版英语高一必修三unit 1-2 作文 基础写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版英语高一必修三unit 1-2 作文 基础写作
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.89MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢普通高中课程标准实验教科书英语必修高一下必修3 Unit 2 Healthy eating-Using Language
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
&&&&& COME AND EAT HERE (2)
&&&&&& A week later, Wang Peng's restaurant was nearly full and he felt happier. Perhaps he would be able to earn his living after all and not have to close his restaurant. He did not look forward to being in debt because his restaurant was no longer popular. He smiled as he welcomed some customers warmly at the door but the smile left his face when he saw Yong Hui walking in. She did not look happy but glared at him. &May I ask what you were doing in my restaurant the other day? I thought you were a new customer and now I know that you only came to spy on me and my menu,& she shouted. &Please excuse me,& he calmly explained, &I wanted to know where all my customers had gone last week. I followed one of them and found them in your restaurant.' I don't want to upset you, but I found your menu so limited that I stopped worrying and started advertising the benefits of my food. Why don't you sit down and try a meal?&
&&&& Yong Hui agreed to stay and soon they were both enjoying dumplings and breast of chicken cooked with garlic. When they were served the ice cream, Yong Hui began to look ill. &I feel sick with all this fat and heavy food,& she said, &I miss my vegetables and fruit,& Wang Peng was enjoying a second plate of dumplings so he sighed. &Yes,& he added, &and I would miss my dumplings and fatty pork. Don't you get tired quickly?&Well, I do have to rest a lot,& admitted Yong Hui. &But don't you think it would be better if you were a bit thinner? I'm sure you'd feel much healthier.&
&&&&&They began to talk about menus and balanced diets. &According to my research, neither your restaurant nor mine offers a balanced diet,& explained Wang Peng. &I don't offer enough fibre and you don't offer enough body-building and energy-giving food. Perhaps we ought to combine our ideas and provide a balanced menu with food full of energy
and fibre.& So that is what they did. They served raw vegetables with the hamburgers and boiled the potatoes rather than frying them. They served fresh fruit with the ice cream. In this way they cut down the fat and increased the fibre in the meal. Their balanced diets became such a success that before long Wang Peng became slimmer and Yong Hui put on more weight. After some time the two found that their business cooperation had turned into a personal one. Finally they got married and lived happily ever after.
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成

我要回帖

更多关于 外研社高一英语必修一 的文章

随机推荐