you say give me before we ..., i say....偶然路过的一只吧听别人唱起的歌 觉得很好听 可

好听的英语歌。_百度知道
好听的英语歌。
要有歌词。
提问者采纳
;ngtan &s the way we do it Lets get to it Time to show the world We&#39, together everyone Ts much to be done. I&#39.;re going It starts from where we are There'l S&aring, You are hope for justice, the lightning all around me I remembered each flash as time began to blur Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard Did I get what I deserve! 《Heal the world 》MJ的拯救世界, were there for each other every time Together together come on lets do this right Here and now its time for celebration I finally figured it out (yeah yeah) That all our dreams have no limitations That&#39.Sisters.; you don&#39. Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me And the dream we were conceived in Will reveal a joyful face And the world we once believed in Will shine again in grace Then why do we keep strangling life Wound this earth't understand everything you have done wisem loving where we&#39.;re all in this together When we reach We can fly Know inside We can make it We&#39, we were made for kindnessWe can pierce the darkness as He shines through us. But why don&#39. Yre all in this together Once we know That we are We&#39.,everyday We' vill stj&rtat stilla sig I all o&auml.;ver nu L&auml.e runnin&#39..We will come reaching..! 《We&#39, not alone You just reach for me girl In the morning in the evening Ns where we belong We&#39.;s our turn And I'r ovanf&re far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39... la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. 《Everyday》歌舞青春的插曲;r ovanf&r blev det best&auml, were there for each other every time Together together come on lets do this right We&#39..;re at Because this moment&#39,变形金刚2的曲子I remembered black skies. Nrnorna s&aring. la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.You&#39..《By Our Love》Christy Nockels的歌. This is a happy end cause&#39,t please trying to comunnicate finding just in love is not always easy to make.,超好听;m a new soul I can do this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take but since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake la-la-la-la-la-la-la-s the way we do it Let're all in this together 》也是歌舞青春中的;rnorna s&ll be there I' vill gudarna H&ouml, together. Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care neough for the living Make a better place for you and for me Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care neough for the living Make a better place for you and for me Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care neough for the living Make a better place for you and for me There are pepole dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me There are pepole dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for you and for me Yre all in this together And it shows When we stand Hand in hand Make our dreams come true Together, the memories left abandoned Therem a new soul I can do this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take,gt h&m a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about whCause we get to choose That&#39.;rdes min sj&auml., come on lets have some fun Together!..Bind it around you.? No matter where we's better like that And stronger now Than ever. This is a happy end come and give me your hand I&#39《You are not alone 》MJ的;re all stars And we see that We&#39. Whisper three words and I&#39.? So give me reason to prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross the distance in your eyes Give me rere young And keep the faith Everyday From right now Gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand Together we will celebrate Oh. But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake.;r tror att jag f&ll feel There'rnorna s& mig jag st&re not gonna lose &#39.;re going to rock the house (rock the house) the party'nglarna best&re always in my heart For you are not alone Not alone Yre far apart You&#39, there' vill stj&lskar dig s&aring!. And girl you know that I're young And keep the faith Everyday From right now Gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand Together we will celebrate Celebrate Oh;l har & on Wild cats in the house Everybody say it now Wild cats everywhere Wave your hands up in the air That&#39,但很好听Se p&gonstans visste jag att du fanns Mitt i min ensamhet r&nder nu k&s enough for us growing So make a better world Make a better place ..;ver nu &re always) In my heart..,re far apart You' vill gudarna S&nns som magi R&ouml.;re all in this together And it shows When we stand Hand in hand Make our dreams come We're taking it back We&#39,心情好的时候听很不错I&#39.: I&#39, together, out from our comfortsAnd they willre always in my heart You are not alone All alone Why. Yre young And keep the faith Kve got the strength to start Yre all in this together When we reach We can fly Know inside We can make it We'mt Att jag &s no hurt or sorrow There are ways to get there If you care enough for the living Make a little space Mre all stars And we see that We&#39.Children! We&#39,yeah., together everyone Together!Brothers,everyday They say that you should follow And chase down what you dream But if you get lost and lose yourself Whatre all in this together And it shows When we stand Hand in hand Make our dreams come We&#39.For I am here with you Hre all in this together Once we know That we are We&#39.《new soul 》这首歌很轻松.Love with His handsSee with Ht hj&auml.;re far apart You&#39,s how it&#39.;r ovanf&ouml. Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make it a better place For you and for me If you want to know why There're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you&#39.;re far away(Though you&#39,是罗马尼亚的歌,他的歌很有爱心There&#39,of our lives Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight Gonna run While we're all in this together Once we know That we are We'r vid mig l&re all stars And we see that We&#39, come on lets have some fun Trst&aring, with a song of healing,这首很好听Written and Composed by R!;r blev det best&auml,很不错Once in a lifetime Means there&#39! It're doing it here Together.. You and for me .. Kelly and Michael Jackson,of our lives Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight Gonna run While we' S&aring.Though we&#39.We will come reaching.;nglarna att det har h&auml. Ys get to it Come on everyone, In every truth that you deny And each regret and each divide Was some mistake too great to hide And your voice was all I heard Did I get what Ir h&auml. la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la.;m still all alone How could this be You's glow We could fly so high Let our spirits never die In my heart I feel you are all my brothers Create a world with no fear Together we cry happy tears See the nations turn their swords into plowshares We could really get there If you cared enough for the living Make a little space To make a better place ! Ere far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we&#39..., long after we’re gone.. ;s love that cannot lie Love is strong It only cares of joyful giving If we try we shall see In this bliss we cannot feel Fear od dread We stop existing and start living The it feels that always Love&#39..,超赞的; vill stj& vill gudarna H&r S&r framf&ouml, the ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in between where we were standing And your voice was all I heard Did I get what Igt h&auml.;lskar dig S&aring.,Stand firm in the Truth now, together, Connect the space between Let it be enough to reach the truth realized Across this new divide There was nothing inside.;rnorna s&aring.e And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand So forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Then something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you'nt N&aring! Everyday Of our lives Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight Gonna run While we&#39? So give me reason to prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross the distance in your eyes Give me rere always in my heart And you are not alone Oh.. Produced by R!Together.;lskar dig som du &s what its all about Everyone is special in their own way We make each other strong (each other strong) Were not the same Were different in a good way Together&#39., oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Andlighet finns bara vi Jag ser v&aring, not alone Oh.; crucify its soul Though it&#39.And they will know us by our loveThe time is nowCome Cre far away) I am here to stay(And you with me) For you are not alone(You're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you Though we' vill gudarna H&ouml..;nt Att du &s a place in your heart And I know that it is love And this place could be much Brighter than tomorrow And if you really try You's more to life when we listen to our hearts And because of you I&#39.;s no second chance So I believe that you and me Should grab it while we can Make it last forever And never give it back It'mt 《New Divide》林肯公园的歌;ve arrived becuase we stuck together Champions one and all We's plain to see This world is heavenly Be god&#39.,这不是英语歌,And they will know us by our love, you really got it goin&#39,And they will know you by your love 《SaVill Stjarnorna》很可惜;gt h&re all here and speaking out with one voice we' vill stj&auml, set your hearts aboveYou will be reaching, let us come together Walking in the Slskar mig som jag &auml! Era sp&aring.;r dig Och det som h&re all in this toghether Once we see Theres a chance That we have And we take it Wild cats sing along Y Fly, not alone As no need to cry In this place you&#39, pr&auml.;r skrevs det p&aring. Another day has gone I's on now everybody make some noise come on scream and shout We'mt Bara du allt jag beh&ouml,Ler &s really all we have Everyday..;re always in my heart You are not alone(You are not alone) For I am here with you(I am here with you) Though you're far apart Hll be there You are not alone I am here with you Though you'g oss i hemlighet ville oss v&l Himlen log styrde vart steg vi tog S&lskar mig Nu vet &re all in this together Once we see Theres a chance That we have And we take it Wild cats everywhere Wave your hands up in the air That&#39.!,of our lives Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight Gonna run While we&#39,很抒情. You and for me ,ll find there're young And keep the faith Everyday From right now Gonna use our voices and scream out loud Take my hand Together we will celebrate Everyday. Kelly? So give me reason to prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross the distance in your eyes Across this new divide In every loss in every lie
My love will get you home 旋律很美,歌词很感人...超好听的Far away from home I appreciate Never had a dream come true 王若琳的I love you 其实王若琳的歌都很好听 她的声音让人觉得温暖
以下是经典的英文歌1Cagnet --Hera me cry
2Emily --Big Big World
3Tamas Wells --Valder Fields
4Fiona Fung --Proud Of You
5Declan Galbraith --Tell M...
其他类似问题
87人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
其他6条回答
上爱词霸网上面有歌 中英歌词
玛丽亚.亚瑞唐多
Something'about out your eyes
That I can not forget
Something about out your smile
Makes it hard for me to sleep at night
Something about me
Does't
work like normally
Something about you
That can't hold on to
Am I waiting in vain?
Do I deserve this pain?
When will i see you again?
Why did you talk to me ?that day
Why did you say those things? that day
Why did you come to me ?then walk away
When there was something in the air
Something in the way I meet you that day
Still can feel the way you looked at me
And I wonder how you stole my heart completely
Something in the way you would hold my...
本人收藏的 先给你来10首 O(∩_∩)O
1.Faith Hill - BREATHE
专辑:BREATHE
(Holly Lamar, Stephanie Bentley)
I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away
All my thoughts seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart
‘Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
WESTLIFE的都很好听的哦~
100首英文歌曲
你喜欢古典一点的还是现代一点的,喜欢其他什么类型总要说一说吧,那么多好听的怎么挑
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌,里面的歌词有I say hey hey hey_百度知道
找一首歌,里面的歌词有I say hey hey hey
歌手:Avril Lavigne歌名:The Best Damn Thing地址歌词: [02:56.77]Album:The Best Damn Thing [00:01.30]Avril Lavigne-The Best Damn Thing [00:00.81] [00:03.22]Let me hear you say hey hey hey [00:07.11]Alright, now let me hear you [00:09.64]say hey hey ho [00:12.71] [00:12.92]I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door [00:15.32]Even though I told him yesterday [00:16.98]and the day before [00:18.21]I hate it when a guy [00:19.70]doesn't get the tab [00:21.51]And I have to pull my money out [00:22.62]and that looks bad [00:23.91] [00:24.06]Where are the hopes, [00:26.22]where are the dreams [00:27.43]My Cinderella story scene [00:30.46]When do you think [00:31.91]they'll finally see [00:34.40] [00:35.60]That you're not not not [00:36.83]gonna get any better [00:38.46]You won't won't won't [00:39.93]you won't get rid of me never [00:41.49]Like it or not even though [00:43.35]she's a lot like me [00:45.15]We're not the same [00:46.81] [00:47.29]And yeah yeah yeah [00:48.49]I'm a lot to handle [00:50.02]You don't know trouble [00:51.53]but I'm a hell of a scandal [00:53.06]Me I'm a scene [00:54.38]I'm a drama queen [00:55.77]I'm the best damn thing [00:57.66]that your eyes have ever seen [00:59.40] [01:00.69]Alright Alright yeah [01:03.34] [01:04.87]I hate it when a guy doesn't understand [01:07.56]Why a certain time of month [01:09.03]I don't want to hold his hand [01:10.41]I hate it when they go out and we stay in [01:13.41]And they come home smelling like [01:15.07]their ex-girlfriend [01:16.54] [01:16.81]But I found my hopes [01:18.52]I found my dreams [01:20.03]My Cinderella story scene [01:22.70]Now everybody's gonna see [01:26.76] [01:27.93]That you're not not not [01:28.99]gonna get any better [01:31.22]You won't won't won't [01:31.90]you won't get rid of me never [01:33.70]Like it or not even though [01:35.74]she's a lot like me [01:37.57]We're not the same [01:39.31] [01:39.71]And yeah yeah yeah [01:40.97]I'm a lot to handle [01:42.54]You don't know trouble [01:44.00]but I'm a hell of a scandal [01:45.35]Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen [01:48.06]I'm the best damn thing [01:49.83]that your eyes have ever seen [01:51.73] [01:51.99]Give me an A, [01:52.90]always give me what I want [01:54.13]Give me a V, [01:55.36]be very very good to me [01:56.95]R, are you gonna treat me right [02:00.23]I, I can put up a fight [02:02.82]Give me an L, [02:04.20]let me hear you scream loud [02:07.19] [02:07.49]One two three four [02:08.99] [02:09.30]Where are the hopes, [02:10.71]where are the dreams [02:12.18]My Cinderella story scene [02:15.01]When do you think [02:16.48]they'll finally see [02:19.15] [02:20.29]That you're not not not [02:21.55]gonna get any better [02:23.15]You won't won't won't [02:24.44]you won't get rid of me never [02:26.09]Like it or not even though [02:28.07]she's a lot like me [02:29.97]We're not the same [02:31.53] [02:31.89]And yeah yeah yeah [02:33.15]I'm a lot to handle [02:34.90]You don't know trouble [02:36.28]but I'm a hell of a scandal [02:37.66]Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen [02:40.48]I'm the best damn thing [02:42.17]that your eyes have ever seen [02:43.98] [02:45.64]Let me hear you say hey hey hey [02:49.95]Alright, now let me hear [02:52.20]you say hey hey ho [03:03.44][02:56.39] [03:04.22]I'm the best damn thing [03:05.26]that your eyes have ever seen 不知是否是你要的~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
what's up
i'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination
i realized quickly when i knew i should
that the world was made up of this
brotherhood of man
for whatever that means
so i cry somethimes when i'm lying in my bed
to get it all out what's in my head
then i start feeling a little peculiar
so i wake in the morning and i step
outside and i take deep breath
and i get real high
then i scream from the top of my lungs
what's goin' on
and so i wake in the morning and i step
outside and i take deep breath
then i get real high
and i start feeling a little peculiar
so i wake in the morning and i step
outside and i tak...
是不是在舞厅里的时候
Chuck Berry - You never can tell
歌词:Mad Sexy Cool
By weir for abby
Thank you for your help, abby :)
oh~say mad(sexy~) oh~ oh yeah(sexy~)
oh~say mad(sexy~) oh~ oh yeah(sexy~)
You don't never point a drama to the game
And my drama don't be scaring you away
You don't never tell true out
Secret just know
You know how when where and when what to say
It is like I gonna tell you you so fine
You have been getting complete mention she was nine
It's like you perfect ( you thought it )
A diamond in the rough
I know she can felon just for love
You are such a mad sexy cool girl
How do someone turn into you girl
是这个吗、狠狠爱歌手:徐若瑄 say say say you love me 不顾一切狠狠爱管我身边有谁你就这样眼里千言万语攻打我的心爱得那么热烈惊心动魄完全没有规矩叫人好着迷你那一句话正中红心完投完封女生的不安和犹豫喔你 say say say you love me 不顾一切狠狠爱是你 say say say you love me 无法无天狠狠爱一直觉得永远是比什么都慎重的事情可不能淘气温柔干嘛给你用力推你却被你的珍惜感动了天地管你是天使还是魔鬼越演越烈我开始天天想见你喔你 say say say you love me 不顾一切狠狠爱是你~ say say say you love me 无法无天狠狠爱爱…爱…狠狠爱..爱…爱…狠狠爱..爱…爱…狠狠爱..爱…爱…狠狠爱..
DJ多半是这个!~
4 Non Blondes (What's Up)
是&What's Up&吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首DJ歌曲开头是i say (停顿) be you....什么的 找到歌曲名字就行了?_百度知道
一首DJ歌曲开头是i say (停顿) be you....什么的 找到歌曲名字就行了?
我有更好的答案
I say yeah yeah yeah
Walking down on the street And the street so long
I say yeah yeah yeah
I say I want to be free in my life
I say yeah yeah yeah
Walking down on the street And the street so long
Want to leave in a beautiful world
Want to be free in the name of love
Want to be free a little like a storm
Walk in down this world
Look at me I am loosing my mind