请问你知道hey yukiyo s Death 的歌词吗?QAQ

求the flower of carnage 歌词_百度知道
求the flower of carnage 歌词
ShindeitaAsa niTomorai noYuki ga furuHagure inu noTouboeGeta noOtokishimuIin na naomosaMitsumete arukuYami wo dakishimeruJanomeno kasa hitotsuInochi no michi woYuku onnaNamida wa tooniSutemashitaFurimuitaKawa niToozakaruTabinohimaItteta tsuru waUgokasuNaitaAme to kazeKieta mizu mo niHotsure ga miutsushiNamida sae misenaiJanomeno kasa hitotsuUrami no michi woYuku onnaKokoro wa tooniSutemashitaGiri mo nasake moNamida mo yume noKinou mo ashita moHenno nai kotobaUrami no kawa niMi wo yudaneteHonma wa tooniSutemashitaTranslation: Begrieving snow falls in the dead morningStray dog's howls and the footsteops of Geta pierce the airI walk with the weight of the Milky Way on my shouldersbut an umbrella that holds onto the darkness is all there is.I'm a woman who walks at the brink of life and death who's emptied my tears many moons ago.All the compassion tears and dreams The snowy nights and tomorrow hold no meaningI've immersed my body in the river of veneganceand thrown away my womanhood many moons agoOn the behalf of heaven, they're our soldiers, the loyal, invincible and brave.Now it's time for them to leave the country of theirparents their hearts buoyed by encouraging voices.They are solemnly resolved not to return alive, without victory.Here at home, the citizens wait for you.In foreign lands, the brave troopsInstead of kindness from someoneI do not care aboutI rather prefer selifshness from you my beloved.Oh, it the world a dream or an illusion?I am all alone in jail.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
《修罗之花》- 梶芽衣子悲伤的雪降落在死寂的早晨,迷路的狗在嚎叫木屐声划破空气我肩负着银河的重量我的伞把我引向黑暗不归路我是个行走于生死边缘的女人多年以前就已经没有了眼泪所有的同情眼泪和梦想雪夜和明天都没有意义我身陷于复仇的河流中早就忘了自己的女儿之身
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求gumi花魁かぞへうた的歌词!!QAQ日文罗马音中文都要!!QAQ_百度知道
求gumi花魁かぞへうた的歌词!!QAQ日文罗马音中文都要!!QAQ
提问者采纳
魁かぞへうた花魁数数曲作词:はるる作曲:GUMI翻译:はるる呗
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐: