题少简单的英语数学题。英语

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'很少的英语题,很简单,急_百度知道
很少的英语题,很简单,急
com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=b2a55b5adda25a5df5af0/cf3d7ca523e1edef61fbe096a63a949://b.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
doingto workto tryoursmet
看了别人的回答,我觉得选择题最后一题应该是A
不过我认为填空题第一个是doing,因为remember doing是记得做过某事,remember to do是记得去做某事
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语脱口秀主题说两个,初二的,简单并且少一点的或者文章吧,3Q啦
小鬼丶TA0324
你可以看看Joe Wong 的脱口秀 能找到灵感
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码简单的英语题目(会多少写多少,A美文赏读Fox has a little sister,Louise.Fox has some good friends:Dexter,Carmen and Junior.This afternoon,Fox is going swimming with his friends.He will take Louise with him.At the pool,Fox meets his friends.Everyone runs for the pool.Soon they are having a lot of fun.“Who will jump from the high board?” says Dexter.“Not I,” says Carmen.“Not I,” says Junior.“I don’t like high places,” says Fox.But Louise climbs up to the high board.“Come down right now!” says Fox.“Come and get me,” says Louise.Fox climbs up the ladder.He doesn’t like this at all.His knees begin to shake.But when Fox gets to the top (最高处),Louise is not there.“Go on and jump!” says Dexter.“Louise did it.” Fox closes his eyes.And he jumps.Fox hits the water with a big splash (水花).“Hooray for Fox!” everyone cries.“What a fine jump!”A) Read the passage,and look up the words in the dictionary,write down their sounds and Chinese meaning.(读对话,并在字典里查阅单词,注上音标和对话中的意思).ladder ____________ ____________________shake ____________ ____________________B) Answer the following questions according to the conversation(根据所读对话,回答下列问题) .1.What is Fox going to do with his friends?____________________________________________________.2.Who jumps from the high board first?___________________________________________________.3.Why does Fox climb up to the high board?____________________________________________________.B英语短文Monday morningOn Monday morning Fox gets up.“Today Miss Moon’s class is going on a big field trip!We’ll have lots of fun!” he says.But when Fox looks outside,he can’t believe his eyes.It’s raining cats and dogs.“Oh!School won’t be any fun today,” says Fox.At breakfast Fox is very quiet.“I have a sore throat,” he says.“But I will go to school anyway.”“Oh,no,” says Mom.“You will go straight to bed.”Fox gets nice and cozy.He reads his comic books.He listens to the radio.“Feeling any better?” says Mom.“Oh,no,” says Fox.“I feel much worse.”Just then Fox hears some voices outside.It is Miss Moon and the class.“We’re off on our field trip!” says Carmen.“A little rain can’t stop us!” says Miss Moon.( ) 1.Miss Moon’s class is going on a big field trip on Tuesday.( ) 2.Fox has a sore throat that day.( ) 3.His mother tells him not to go to school.( ) 4.Fox gets very sad because he can’t go to school.( ) 5.Fox’s classmates still go on a trip to a field.
第一篇ladder ['lædə(r)] 梯子shake [ʃeɪk] 颤抖1.What is Fox going to do with his friends?答案:Fox is going swimming with his friends2.Who jumps from the high board first?答案:Fox jumps from the high board first.3.Why does Fox climb up to the high board?答案:Because Louise climbs up to the high board,and says“Come and get me.”第二篇:1、×(F)2、× (F)3、√(T)4、× (F)5、√(T)____________________________________________________.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语简单句练习题 的文章

随机推荐