help others is happymake me happy 作业帮

To help others makes me happy为什么to放在前面什么意思?什么用法?
动词不定式做主语
表达什么意思
帮助别人让我很快乐
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
动词不定式做主语,
扫描下载二维码初中英语适当形式填空Do not ask others for help.You can do the homework ()(you)You should not be()(happy)Come to my party and have a good a good time.You can not put ()(something)bad into the basket.
yourselfunhappyanything希望对你有所帮助,有不明白的可以再问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do not ask others for help.You can do the homework (yourself)(you)不要让别人帮忙。你可以自己做作业。You should not be(happy)(happy)Come to my party and have a good a good time.是人快乐,所以用形容词。 be happy...
扫描下载二维码以help others makes me happy写一篇90词左右的英语作文
Helping others makes me happyI always regard helping others as my duty.When I see the old who have no seats on the bus,I’ll remind myself to give my seat to them.If someone gets lost,I’ll try my bes...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请根据以下提示,以“Helping others is happy”为题,写一篇英文短文 内容:1.过去我将钱花在买衣服和零食上;    2.三年前老师告诉我们有许多贫困儿童没有衣物食品,更不能上学  3.从那以后,我将零花钱捐给一个名为UNICEF的机构,此机构主要帮助教儿童;  4.我为能帮助别人而自豪. 要求:1.适当发挥,条理清晰,表达无误  2.不要逐字逐句翻译,总词数不少于60.
Helping Others Is HappyI am a Chinese student in a city. In my past, I always spent much money on buying clothes and snacks. However, I am different now. It was three years ago that my teacher told us there are a lot of poor children who have no clothes or food, and they cannot afford to school. Since then, I have been donating almost all of my pocket money to an organization called UNICEF, which helps children to get education. I am so proud of myself that I can help others by this way. We will always feel happy when we are helping others.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文 Helping others makes me happy 帮助别人使我快乐求想想办法 帮我写一篇出来 不要太复杂的
仙君TA0064
After class,the students to play on the ground,the playground is lively,skip,some classmates have play hide-and-seek,some.June day face - boy says to change,suddenly the size of the rain,the playground is just like an arrow as rushed into the classroom.I also like other people rushed into the classroom.Suddenly I heard a voice,"ah",turn head a see,there is a classmate was knocked down on others.I did not rain,steps and two step back.See the blood from his knee and expression appears very painful,speechless,tears in her eyes and round,fast."I helped you to the clinic?" He nodded his head.We slowly toward the clinic.See the doctor for his uncle wound,I quietly left.Helping others is a happy things.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思口语help others 的文章

随机推荐