jess isgo hard or go homee这个句子错在哪儿

july,when we can go home for a rest,is coming soon.七月将要来了,我们能回家休息.这么翻译对吧?when后面的句子是定语吧,那它修饰谁的呢?
对啊,就修饰july啊,非限定性定语从句
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
对!!!修饰July.指7月份能做的事情.
扫描下载二维码初二英语宾语从句练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初二英语宾语从句练习
上传于||文档简介
&&练​习​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢按要求改下下面的句子 否定 疑问疑问的否定回答 特殊疑问句1.there are some flower on the desk.(some)2.they have three appples.(three)3the boys have got a football.(a football)4.we go home at 12:00.(at 12:00)5.there is some milk in the glass.(some)把下面的句子改成否定句 疑问句 疑问句的否定回答 特殊疑问句 (括号里的是要提问的词)
你想问什么啊?没明白你的意思...1.there aren't any flowers on the desk.
Are there any flowers on the desk?
No,there aren't.
How many flowers are there on the desk?2.they don't have three apples.
Do they have three apples?
No,they don't或者No,they haven't.
How many apples do they have?3 the boys haven't got a football.
Have the boys got a football?
No,they haven't
What have the boys got? 4.we don't go home at 12:00.
Do you go home at 12;00?
No,we don't.
What time do you go home?5.there isn't any milk in the glass.
Is there any milk in the glass?
No,there isn't.
How much milk is there in the glass?确实很简单,但上面几位的否定回答却都答错了...否定回答只有否定词+主语+谓语否定...并没有后面的宾语成分!还有,问句里几乎没有do we 这种表达方式...要么do you 要么shall we...不要翻译成chinglish了!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.There aren't any flowers on the desk.
Is there any flower on the desk?
No, there isn't any flower on the desk.
How many flowers are there on the desk?2.They don't have three a...
1. There are some flowers on the desk.否定句 There are no flowers on the desk.疑问句 Are there any flowers on the desk?疑问句的否定回答 No, thers are not.特殊疑问句 How many flowers are there on the ...
1.there are not any flower on the desk.are there any flower on the desk?no.there are not any.how many flowers are there on the desk?2.they have no apple.do they have three app...
扫描下载二维码按要求完成下面的句子.1.I go to the park on foot.(就划线部分提问)2.Usually I go to school by train,because my home is near.(改错)3.my,office,near,is,the,post,home(连词成句)
pizza瓶子2003
1how do you go to school?2Usually I go to school by train,because my home is far.3my home is near the post office.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 go big go home 的文章

随机推荐