greenhouse是什么意思 effort什么意思

so fresh, so green
(602)476-9321
Going GreenHouse, LLC is a locally owned all-natural residential cleaning business in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
Not only are we green, we are the BEST and most thorough clean you can find.
We have earned most of our business via word-of-mouth referrals and are very proud of our top-notch reputation!
We believe that consistent follow up with our clients is a key to our success.
We want to ensure that your service is as fresh as it was the first time we made your home sparkle!
Positive and negative feedback are always welcome!
Going GreenHouse crews receive monthly incentives for positive feedback and any negative feedback is used as a tool to
improve our over-all service.
Each service is confirmed via text or email the day prior and sometimes the week prior in an
effort to eliminate last minute cancellations. We find that this practice is good for the overall health of our operation
because it greatly reduces last-minute schedule changes, fosters consistency, and makes for happy clients and employees!
Tammy D Foundation
We are honored to be involved with the Tammy Dykstra Foundation, an organization that supports women fighting breast cancer.
The foundation provides gas and grocery gift cards, organic house cleaning (yay us!), home-cooked meals, errand running, love and guidance.
The Going GreenHouse Gang participates in fundraising events year-round.
The Tammy D Foundation is 100% non-profit, with every penny raised going straight to the women who need it most!!
The greatest accomplishment to date at Going GreenHouse is to be able to provide our service to people who need it.
April and her team did an excellent job. Her team was meticulous and ensured our house was sparkling clean before they left. The best part is they give you a list of items they would cover and in the end they walked me through the whole list to ensure my satisfaction. I will surely use their company for all my future cleaning services.
I am so thrilled by the way my house looks right now and am so thankful that my kids are napping so I can enjoy how clean it is for few more hours! The GGH team was so kind and professional. We had recently remodeled our kitchen and bathrooms and were in dire need of a good deep clean. These gals did not disappoint! Thank you again for all of your hard work!”
-Mattie T.
We can only give 5 stars, but they definitely deserve 10+. Going GreenHouse did a move out cleaning on our property in Mesa that went way beyond our expectations. The realtor was very impressed with the quality of their work. The home sold in less than a week being on the market. You did a bang up job and the home showed very well. Thank you Ms April and your team....you rock!!!
-Rebecca B.
The crew is always on time, efficient while they are here, do a great job, and are a joy to have around!
AGGH always goes above and beyond! They ask if there are any special requests before they begin (which I love) and I swear they clean things I didn't even realize needed cleaning. They seriously rock.
-Rachel V.
Thank you all so much for the amazing job you did on our house before Thanksgiving. I especially loved the clean smell of no chemicals! Your staff were all very nice & personable. The handwritten thank you note we just received makes me love your company even more. We will definitely let you "beautify" our home in the near future! Thanks again!
What a wonderful way to start a Friday. The ladies are always so wonderful and do such a fantastic job cleaning, but today knowing that I've been having a rougher time with my fight, they showed up 30 minutes early to check on me, talk, and share a morning drink. Not only do they take great care in cleaning my home, they show great care for me too. They are amazing!
Going GreenHouse only hires and retains employees that are hard-working and maintain a sunny disposition.
All of our team members are reliable, trustworthy and background checked.
We look forward to building a relationship with your family, your pets and your home for a long time to come!
Hobbies include hiking, yoga, and reading.
Fur kids - German Shepherd "Artie".
Graduated with a Finance Degree in 2006 from ASU.
Born in Idaho, raised in Chandler, AZ.
April loves to see the transformation of a home to perfectly clean with our services.
Controller
Hobbies include playing soccer on a co-ed league in Tempe and reading.
Fur kids - Lab mix "Lexi", 2 cats "Calyx, Jax".
Graduated in 2003 with a degree in Biology from University of Idaho.
Born in California, moved to Arizona after college to enjoy the sunshine.
Lisa also is a volunteer at the Phoenix Zoo in the Equine Department.
Hobbies include making pottery, reading, and rock climbing.
Fur kid - Maine Coon "Sepia".
Ceramics major at ASU.
Born and raised in Phoenix, AZ.
Emily loves to clean hard water residue because it always looks amazing when it is removed.
Crew Leader
Hobbies include jewelry making and Zumba.
Children - Vincent 10 and Julian 5.
Fur kid - Cat "Moki" and 2 fish "Vinny & Juju".
Priscilla's favorite thing to shine is your floors.
Something interesting about Priscilla is that she is Dutch and Indonesian and speaks Dutch.
Crew Member
Hobbies include going to the gym, watching horror movies.
Fur kids - Cat "Ebony".
Hometown - Monrovia, CA.
Honor loves to make your bathrooms sparkle.
Something interesting about Honor is that she spent 4 years in the Army, stationed in Georgia.
Crew Member
Hobbies include reading and soaking up the sunshine.
Fur kids - Dog "Jarvis" Cats "Rory, Karma".
Hails from Cedar Rapids, Iowa but stays warm in Arizona for good now.
Renee is always quick with the wit and a smile and loves to meet new clients.
SOUNDS AWESOME, I WANT A QUOTE!
Call us at (602) 476-9321 to schedule a complimentary estimate!
A qualified Going GreenHouse team-member will come to your house prepared with a client intake form to do a walk-through of the house with you.
The team-member will take abundant notes of all of your likes, dislikes and pet-peeves.
We will enter you into our system along with all of these notes so that everyone knows exactly what the expectations are for your sparkling clean home!
Each time we complete your cleaning service, we leave a checklist of the services provided along with the
crew member’s names and contact information for the owner, April.
get in touch
looking forward to hearing from you!Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3c4e369aeb6a5414-ua98).For over a decade, healthcare providers have trusted The Green House Project experts to help envision, create, and optimize caring homes for meaningful lives.
Their results?
The new standard in long-term and post-acute care, with national brand power, higher measurable quality outcomes, consumer demand, and caregiver satisfaction.
“Green Houses are nothing less than a revolution.”
The Wall Street Journal
“I wanted to come here, I wanted my freedom. I love it here, this is my home.”
Doris Delanus, Elder, Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
“The Green House concept is the most comprehensive effort to reinvent the nursing home.”
The New York Times
“Any number of people can design or build the architecture but that doesn’t bring about the revolutionary change in culture that The Green House Project provides. For us to be able to leverage the successes and failures of so many other adopters is invaluable. The Green House Project has the expertise and structure to help manage our process in a manner that gives our project the highest possibility of success. “
John Ponthie, Member, Southern Health Resources, Arkansas

我要回帖

更多关于 green house effect 的文章

随机推荐