what_____is it?--it's six out of the tenten

-_______________?-It’s ten to six.
A.What day is it
B.What time is it
C.What’s it
D.What’s the date
试题分析:What day is it今天星期几;What time is it几点了;What’s it它是什么; What’s the date今天是什么日期。根据下文,差十分到六点。可知上文问的是几点了,故选B。点评:交际用语的考查也是英语考试的重点,做此类题型首先要理解各个选项的基本含义,然后结合具体语境选择合适答语。注意上下文在时态,人称和数上的对应关系。
— Is _____ true that Americans eat hamburgers and hot dogs every day? — No, that"s not true, but they are both very popular foods in America.
A. this B. anything C. it D. something
1. 她每天练习说英语.
She __________ __________ English every day.2. 昨天晚上你爸爸在看报纸的时候,你在干什么?
What __________ you __________ while your father __________ __________ newspapers last night?3. 我相信你,我们是十多年的好朋友.
I believe you, we __________ __________ good friends for __________ __________ ten years. 4. 父母的举止会对他们的孩子产生巨大的影响.
Parents" behaviors would __________ a huge __________ __________ their children. 5. 你知道他又迟到了吗?
Do you know the reason __________ __________ __________ late again?
句型转换。
1. It"s time for Helen"s English lesson. (同义句转换)
It"s time ______ Helen ______ have English lesson. 2. He wants to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)
He _____ ______ to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)3. He is a very good basketball player. (同义句转换)
He does well ______ ______ basketball. 4. He walks to school every day. (对画线部分提问)
_______ does he ______ to school every day? 5. The girl in red is my sister. (对画线部分提问)
______ girl is ______ sister?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:2014新版PEP小学英语四年级下册Unit2_what_time_is_it_B_Let's_learn_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014新版PEP小学英语四年级下册Unit2_what_time_is_it_B_Let's_learn
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.90MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢学年牛津四年级上册英语期末试卷
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
学年牛津四年级上册英语期末试卷
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
学年牛津四年级上册英语期末试卷
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 小学四年级英语期末试题& 2013.1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 得分&&&&&&&& 同学们,这个学期很快就要结束了,想知道你英语学的怎么样吗?那就认真完成这张试卷吧,记得要仔细审题哦!加油,你会成功的!听 力 部 分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或词组。(听两遍)(10分)(&&&& )1. A. purse&&&&&& B. puzzle&&&&&&&& C. puppet(&&&& )2. A. read&&&&&&& B. write&&&&&&&&& C. red(&&&& )3. A. doll&&&&&&& B. dog&&&&&&&&&&& C. door(&&&& )4. A. thirty&&&&&& B. thirteen&&&&&&&& C. thirsty (&&&& )5. A. 9:15&&&&&&& B. 9:50&&&&&&&&&& C. 9:30& (&&&& )6. A. notebook&&& B. storybook&&&&&& C. copybook(&&&& )7. A. shirt&&&&&&& B. skirt&&&&&&&&&& C. sweater(&&&& )8. A. bread&&&&&& B. balloon&&&&&&&& C. blue&& (&&&& )9. A. shorts&&&&&& B. shoes&&&&&&&&& C. socks(&&&& )10.A. glass&&&&&& B. gloves&&&&&&&&& C. guess二、判断下面图片是否与录音相符,相同的打“√”,不同的打“×”。(听两遍)(5分)1、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、&&&&&&&&&&& &三、听录音,根据所听内容选择正确的应答。(听两遍)(5分)(&&& )1、A. It’s my fan.&& B. It’s on your chair.&& C. He’s in the kitchen.(&&& )2、A. Thank you.&& B. Sure, here you are.& C. No, she isn’t.(&&& ) 3、A. No, I don’t.&& B. Yes, I can.&&&&&&& C. I can see the toys.(&&& ) 4、A. At four fifteen.& B. It’s four fifteen.& C. Is four fifteen.(&&& ) 5、A. Here’s some water for you.&&&& B. Here’s a fan for you.C. Come and have some cakes.四、听录音,填入所缺的单词。(10分) (听三遍)1. A: _____ _ this in&&&&&&& ?&&&& B: It’s a ____ __.& 2. A: You look&&&&&&&& funny. The&&&&&&&& are too&&&&&&& .&&&&& Try this&&&&&&&& on.&& B: All right.3. A: It’s&&&&&&&& to go to the cinema. Shall we go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B: OK. Let’s go.笔 试 部 分(70分) 五、英汉互译。(10分)1、什么时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2、开门&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3、在七点三十五分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4、没关系&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5、在下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6、In which box?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7、Don’t worry.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8、write the new words&&&&&&&&&&& 9、some soft drinks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10、boys and girls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 六、:(15分)(&&&& ) 1.― The new jacket is _______ you.&& ― Thank you.&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. for(&&&& ) 2.―Happy _______ Day! Miss Li. Here’s a card for you.&&&&&&&&& ―Thank you.A. Teacher’s&& B. Teachers&&&&& C. Teachers’& (&&&& ) 3.― Is that _____ purse?& ― Yes, it’s her purse. A. your&&&&&& &B. Nancys&&&&& &C. Nancy’s(&&&& ) 4.―_________ ruler is this?&&& ―It’s Su Yang’s.A. Who’s&&&&& B. whose&&&&&&& C. Whose(&&&& ) 5.―_______ draw in your book.&&& ―Sorry, Mr Green.A. Not&&&&&&&&& B. No&&&&&&&&&& C. Don’t(&&&& ) 6. She _______ so funny.&&&& A. look&&&&&&&&&& B. looks&&&&&&&&&& C. looking(&&&& ) 7. --- I’m hungry.&& --- ________________.& A. Here’s some milk for you.&& B. Sit down, please.&& C. Have a pie, please(&&&& ) 8. ― ________ her umbrella?&& ― It’s ______ the table .A. Where’s; on&&&&& B. W on&& C. Where’ in(&&&& ) 9.―What’s twenty-one and thirty-five?& ― It’s ____________.&&&&&&& A. forty-six&&&&&&&& B. fivety-six&&&& C. fifty-six(&&&& ) 10.―Look! What is _______ over there?&&& ―It’s a kite.A. this&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. the(&&&& ) 11.The pair of socks ______ too big. Try this pair on. A. is&&&&&& &&&& B. are&&&&& &C. am& (&&&& ) 12.― _________ ill?& ― No, he’s fine.A. Are you&&&&&&&&& B. Is he&&&& &C. Is she(&&&& ) 13.________ a pair of gloves for Nancy.A. Here are&&&&&& &B. Here’s&&& &&& C. That (&&&& ) 14. ---Do you like kites?&&& ----No, ________.A. it isn’t&&& &&&& B. I don’t&&&&&&&& &C. I’m not(&&&& ) 15. --- Where’s Nancy’s father?& --- Perhaps________ in the computer room.& A. it’s&& &&B. she’s&&&&&&&&&& C. he’s& 七、从B栏中找出A栏的答句,把序号写在题前的括号里:(10分) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& (&& )1.It’s time to go home.&&&& &&&&& A. It’s on the table.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )2. May I come in?&& &&&&&&&&& B. How nice!(&& )3.Do you like the puzzle?&&&&& && C. Sure.&& (&& )4.That’s his monkey, I think.&&&&&& D. Me, too.(&& )5.I like the white rabbit.&&&&&& && E. See you, Miss Li.& (&& )6. My rubber is too small.&&&&&&&&& F. Yes, I do.(&& )7. Where’s my watch?&&&&&&&&&&& G. All right.(&& )8.Draw a lion for me, please.&&&&&& H. Yes, come in, please.(&& )9.Can I have a look?&&&&&&&&&&&&& I. You can have this big one.(&& )10.I’ve got a new ruler.&&&&&&&&&&& J. Yes, it is.八、改错。(10分)(&&&& ) 1. Do you like she cat?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& A&&&&& B& C(&&&& ) 2. Whose gloves are they?& They’re Mary.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&& B&C(&&&& ) 3. Is this you tape?&&&&& &_____________&A&B& C(&&&& ) 4. What’s this on English? It’s a doll.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&& C(&&&& ) 5. May I has a ball pen? Sure.&& &_____________&A&& B&C九、根据中文意思完成句子,每空一词。(10分)1.你几点钟读书? ________ ________ do you ________ ________? 2.David在哪里?他在电视机房里。________ is David?& _______ in the TV room.3.怎么啦?我饿。What’s the ________? I’m ________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.我想这是你的伞。This is ________&&&&&&&& ,I think.十、连词成句。(10分)1.a, car, nice, what. ( ! )________________________________________________2. do, puzzle, the, we, shall. ( ? )________________________________________________3. late, be, again, don’t. ( . )________________________________________________4. new, is , pen, you, for, this. ( . )________________________________________________5. have , at, thirty, breakfast, I, six. ( . )________________________________________________十一、短文,判断下列各句是否与短文内容相符,相符的写“T”,不符的写“F”。(5分) In the morning I get up at six. I have breakfast with my father and mother at six thirty. At six forty I go to school by bike. I am never(从不) late. But Tom is sometimes(有时) late and Mary is always(总是) late. They often run (跑)to school.&& (&&&& ) 1. I have breakfast at six. (&&&& ) 2. Sometimes I am late for school.(&&&& ) 3. Tom is never late for school. (&&&& ) 4. I go to school by bus.(&&&& ) 5. Mary and Tom go to school by car.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 小学四年级英语期末试题材料一、听录音,选出你所听到的单词或词组。(听两遍)(10分)1. puzzle&& 2. read& 3. dog& 4. thirty& 5. nine fifteen& 6. copybook7. skirt& 8. balloon& 9. shorts& 10. glass& 二、判断下面图片是否与录音相符,相同的打“√”,不同的打“×”。(听两遍)(5分)1. It’s six ten. It’s time to go home now.2.What’s the matter? I’m ill.3. Whose sweater is it? It’s Miss Li’s.4. Is this your pen? No,it isn’t. It’s Yang Ling’s.5. Where’s the pencil? It’s in the pencil case.三、听录音,根据所听内容选择正确的应答。(听两遍)(5分)1. Where's my fan?2. That’s your grandma, I think.3. Do you like puppets?& 4. What’s the time, please?5. I’m thirsty, Mum.四、听录音,填入所缺的单词。(10分) (听三遍)1. A: What’s_ this in English?&&&& B: It’s a rabbit.2. A: You look& so& funny. The& jeans& are too& long& .&&&&& Try this& pair&& on.&& B: All right.& 3. A: It’s& time&& to go to the cinema. Shall we go&& by&&&& bus .B: OK. Let’s go. 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 it is ten minutes 的文章

随机推荐