推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口愚公移山是什么意思_愚公移山在线翻译_愚公移山什么意思_愚公移山的意思_愚公移山的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
愚公移山是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
愚公移山是什么意思 愚公移山在线翻译 愚公移山什么意思 愚公移山的意思 愚公移山的翻译 愚公移山的解释 愚公移山的发音
愚公移山愚公移山 网络解释1. The foolish old man who removed the mountains& & 一丘之貉 Jackals of the same lair | 愚公移山 The foolish old man who removed the mountains | 鱼目混珠 Passing off fish eyes as pearls2. Faith will move mountains& & 4:He who laughs last laughs best. 笑到最后才是最美 | 5:Faith will move mountains. 愚公移山 | 6:One reaps what one sows. / As you saw, so shall you reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆3. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones& & 26. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.... | 27. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. 愚公移山? | 28. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a...4. yugong& & 无敌剑客 wudjk | 愚公移山 yugong | 忧郁的贵族 huhuhayi愚公移山 网络例句1. I will move that mountain for you. & &我愿为你愚公移山2. Universal spirit of the Foolish Old Man / the pursuit of excellence ...... & &愚公移山的精神/追求卓越。。。。。。3. Out of nothing more than a little can-do attitude and elbow grease. & &以愚公移山的态度和辛苦的劳动4. I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets. & &我可能会拥有所有的知识,能够洞悉各种奥秘,我可能会拥有愚公移山般的信念。5. Last night,at Yugongyishan,23 finished the third show of the first wave. & &昨晚在&愚公移山&,23进行了&出道三把火&的最后一场表演。6. Yugongyishan spirit / excellence ...... & &愚公移山的精神/追求卓越。。。。。。7. She lived in the mountain village ___the years ... & &翻译成《老人和山》是不对的,就是愚公移山愚公移山是什么意思,愚公移山在线翻译,愚公移山什么意思,愚公移山的意思,愚公移山的翻译,愚公移山的解释,愚公移山的发音,愚公移山的同义词,愚公移山的反义词,愚公移山的例句,愚公移山的相关词组,愚公移山意思是什么,愚公移山怎么翻译,单词愚公移山是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 《愚公移山》,The Foolish Old Man Who Removed the Mountains,在线英语词典,英文翻译,专业英语
1)&&The Foolish Old Man Who Removed the Mountains
《愚公移山》
The three works 《Serve the People》《In Memory of Norman Bethune》and《The Foolish Old Man Who Removed the Mountains》written by Comrade Mao Zedong during his lifetime are the ample embodiment and high condensation of proletarian world outlook.
毛泽东同志生前写下的《为人民服务》、《纪念白求恩》、《愚公移山》三篇著作 ,是无产阶级世界观的充分体现和高度概括。
2)&&Old Man Moves Mountains
On Chinese and Western Cultural Differences Reflected in Old Man Moves Mountains and The Old Man And The S
《愚公移山》与《老人与海》折射的中西文化差异探究
3)&&stupidity
Since the Han Dynasty, owing to different understandings of the meaning of Ning Wuzi s "stupidity" in "Gong Yechang" of The Confucian Analects, there have been two kinds of opinions in Chinese academic circles: real stupidity and intended stupidity.
汉代以来 ,学界对《论语·公冶长》第 2 1章中宁武子之“愚”的理解 ,大致可分为“佯愚论”和“真愚论”两大类。
4)&&educate
5)&&obscurantism
The connotation of "obscurantism" is concerned with knowledge and emotion.
先秦时期"愚民"的主要内涵,涉及知识、性情两个方面。
6)&&The fool drum
补充资料:愚公移山传说
&&&&  中国古代民间传说。最早见于《列子·汤问》。据说:古时有位年近九旬的北山愚公,因苦于门前太行、王屋两座大山阻碍出入,就立志铲平这两座山。他的家人、邻里都来相助。每天,他们劈山运土,往返在渤海和太行之间,常年不息。河曲智叟讥笑愚公"愚蠢"。愚公对智叟说:"虽我之死,有子存焉。子又生孙,孙又生子;子又有子,子又有孙;子子孙孙,无穷匮也;而山不加增,何苦而不平?"他们每天挖山不止的精神感动了上帝,上帝就派夸、蛾氏二神,把大山背走了。这个传说包含着"有志者事竟成"的人定胜天的思想。    古今文学家、艺术家、政治家都曾经运用这个传说。有的政治家还用愚公移山故事鼓舞和教育人民发扬坚持奋斗的精神。    愚公移山在群众口头至今还流传着它的各种异文。据调查,现在河南省济源县王屋山一带,有"愚公村"、"愚公洞"遗迹,并且,在群众中还流传着《愚公盘山》。现传故事是为了解决水源的困难而挖山,幻想色彩也有所减弱。  
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。愚公移山英文寓言故事作文
无忧考网为您整理了“愚公移山英文寓言故事作文”,方便广大网友查阅!更多儿童故事相关信息请访问。
there were two high mountains between Jizhou in the south and Heyang in the north. One was called Taihang Mountain and the ot#from 本文来自高考资源网 end#herWangwu Mountain. Both of the mountains were very high.  Just to the north of the mountains lived an old man called Yu Gong who was nearly 90 years old. With the two high mountains justin front of his house, his family and he had to walk a long way around the mountains whenever they had something to do on the other side of the mountains.  One day, Yu Gong called all his family together to talk about how to move the two mountains to other places. His wife said, "An old man like you cannot even move a small hill, not to mention the two high mountains. Even if you can, where can you throw so much earth and stone?"  "the Bohai Sea is big enough to contain all the earth and stone," Yu Gong said.  So it was decided. His children started to dig the mountains, led by the old man Yu Gong.  A man named Zhi Sou saw them working and tried to stop them, saying, "You are so silly! You're so old and weak that you can't even take away the grass and trees. How can you move the high mountains?"  "You're wrong," Yu Gong said with a sigh. "Look, my sons can continue my work after my death. When my sons die, my grandchildrenwill continue. So generations after generations, there's no end. But the mountains can't grow higher. Do you still say I can’t move them away?"  Later the Heaven God, upon learning of Yu Gong’s story, was GREatly moved. He then ordered another god to come down and take the two high mountains away.  the story tells us that so long as one is determined and sticks to it long enough, anything can be done, no matter how difficultit is.关于愚公移山英语作文带翻译
> 关于愚公移山英语作文带翻译
关于愚公移山英语作文带翻译
  Today we have a lesson &yu gong yi shan&. The teacher gave us an assignment, that is to write a journal entry &yu gong yi shan&.
  Is an old story in China, yu gong yi shan yu gong spirit makes me moved, his story has been eulogized.
  In the face of the sun's heat, zhi sou's coldness, yu Mr. Do not shake the determination to move mountains. He firmly &so long as has the perseverance, the iron pestle ground into a needle& this belief, believe that as long as does not fear the difficulty, persistent, tenacious stem bottom go to, move a mountain is no longer a dream. At the same time, the fable by yu gong and zhi sou two characters to carry on the contrast, reflects the nature optimistic belief.
  Study yu gong, to learn &initiative to dig mountain,& the spirit of him. Two mountain stopped traffic, causing inconvenience. In order to overcome obstacles, yu gong offered to dig mountain. Study yu gong, to learn &self-reliance dig mountain,& the spirit of him. Immediately after united family thought, action, self-reliance, hard work. Learning yu gong, learn his spirit of &constantly dig mountain&. One move away a stone is not difficult, difficult is a lifetime of moving stones, children and grandchildren will always move the stone. In the process of dig mountain will encounter many difficulties. But no matter what problems, yu gong did not waver, but determined, dig mountain not only.
  After learning the story of yu gong yi shan, I've learned to do anything to have a heart of perseverance, once identified, will be continuous efforts towards the target. This is my feeling after reading yu gong yi shan.
  今天我们上了一堂课《愚公移山》。老师给我们布置了一个作业,那就是写一篇《愚公移山》读后感。
  愚公移山是中国的一个古老的故事,愚公的精神令我感动,他的故事一直被人们歌颂着。
  面对烈日的炙热,智叟的冷言冷语,愚公丝毫不动摇移山的决心。他坚定&只要有恒心,铁杵磨成针&这个信念,相信只要不怕困难、坚持不懈、顽强地干下去,移山就不再是个梦。同时,寓言通过将愚公和智叟两个人物进行鲜明的对比,体现出了人定胜天的乐观信念。
  学习愚公,要学习他&主动挖山&的精神。两座大山阻碍了交通,造成来往不便。为了排除障碍,愚公主动提出了挖山。学习愚公,要学习他&自力挖山&的精神。在统一了家人的思想后,马上付诸行动,自力更生,艰苦奋斗。学习愚公,要学习他&不断挖山&的精神。一个人搬掉一块石头并不难,难的是一辈子搬石头,子子孙孙永远搬石头。在挖山的过程中会遇到很多困难。可是无论遇到什么问题,愚公都没有动摇,而是矢志不渝,挖山不止。
  学习了愚公移山的故事之后,我明白了做什么事都要有一颗持之以恒的心,一旦认定了目标,就要朝着目标不断的努力。这就是我读愚公移山后的感悟。
下页更精彩:1
关于愚公移山英语作文带翻译相关推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 愚公移山英语故事 的文章

随机推荐